Welcome to Gaia! ::

She gave up on trying to find Jeremy and walked back to the mansion again, she stopped. This was the spot where she had cut Jeremy's face on accident when she had turned to her other side. She shook her head nearly in tears. "No..." she cried, "I didn't want to do it, why? why did I do it then?" She felt a shiver run down her spine as she imagined his pain and sadness run through her, and she started crying. "Jeremy, I'm... I'm so so sorry..." she fell to her knees and remembered everything she had done that night.
Keteni
She gave up on trying to find Jeremy and walked back to the mansion again, she stopped. This was the spot where she had cut Jeremy's face on accident when she had turned to her other side. She shook her head nearly in tears. "No..." she cried, "I didn't want to do it, why? why did I do it then?" She felt a shiver run down her spine as she imagined his pain and sadness run through her, and she started crying. "Jeremy, I'm... I'm so so sorry..." she fell to her knees and remembered everything she had done that night.
Jeremy's hair hadn't changed and his wings were still out why he wondered he flew to the top of the mansion when he saw Cassi and decided to scare her so he silently flew over her crept behind her and Yells Hi Cassi and then backs away so he doesn't get slashed again
Emo wolf rain
Keteni
Jeremy's hair hadn't changed and his wings were still out why he wondered he flew to the top of the mansion when he saw Cassi and decided to scare her so he silently flew over her crept behind her and Yells Hi Cassi and then backs away so he doesn't get slashed again
She got up slowly her back turned towards him as she lifted her head slowly, "Jeremy? Do you remember wha... what happened he.. here?" She was choking back the tears.
Keteni
Emo wolf rain
Keteni
She got up slowly her back turned towards him as she lifted her head slowly, "Jeremy? Do you remember wha... what happened he.. here?" She was choking back the tears.
Yeah I do I can just put my medicine on this though pointing at his slashed face. It was my falt I shouldn't have followed you
Emo wolf rain
Keteni
Emo wolf rain
Keteni
Yeah I do I can just put my medicine on this though pointing at his slashed face. It was my falt I shouldn't have followed you
"No it's not your fault.." she still had her head down as she turned around, "I jus.. I just love.. you very much.." she ran to him and hugged him and buried her head into his arms, "I never meant any of it.."

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Kimiko looked up seeing Allizar, coming to her rescue. Trying to get up, she pulled to more and two daggers went through her legs and her upper left shoulder. She let out a cry in pain, feeling her wounds taking a toll "Wh-Whats...H-Happening..." she asked, falling back on the floor, on her wounded shoulder. There she laid, feeling her eye lids become heavy.
With his black hair flowing in the wind Jeremy grabed Cassi and said its ok. Hey are you afraid of hights
"No i'm not afraid of hieghts anymore," she looked up at him and kissed him on the lips, her lips were covered in tears along with her cheeks. After she kissed him she wiped the tears from her cheeks.
Good Jeremy grabs Cassi in his arms and takes off flying holding Cassi as the fly through the night sky he lands with her above his bedroom on the mansion roof stay here for a second he says carfully laying Cassi on the roof as he went through the window and came back with a giant blanket and something to drink. heputs the blanket down and the drinks ontop of the blanket he lays out the blanket and tells Cassi to come and lay down with him
She layed down onto the blanket next to Jeremy and layed her head on his chest. " I'm sorry and I really do love you."
Ronni18
Angel went up to her window facing the yard,her eyelids started to droop down"Why am i so sleepy....maybe from all the drama." she thought to herself then fell asleep dropping to the ground

Raven wakes up and looks around picking his sword up he walks towards the house he stops outside thinkin if he should go see angel and smiles blushing knowing that she would wanna see him he walks up stairs and into her room seeing her alseep on hte ground he smiles gently at her he moves closer to her and kneels beside her he picks her up and puts her in the bed and then kisses her cheek.

Greedy Genius

Angel felt something warm on her cheeck then opened her eyes and saw raven"Hi.." she said still half asleep
This is kinda weird I haven't changed back yet its been like 3 hours usually I change back from my black eyes and hair into my white hair and red eyes and I wonder why my wings are out still this only happens when I'm mad but I'm happy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff