Welcome to Gaia! ::

Remyisxtc
Fallen-Angel-XOXO
Aya smiled. "Well, obviously I didn't leave. I don't have any real reason to. If I had the choice, I would stay in here all the time."

Remy smiled some. "Well then why don't you?" He didn't realize what she was drinking. He laid back down on the couch looking up at the ceiling.

She smiled a sad smile. "Because they are my sisters..." she said simply. "I have nobody BUT them." She threw the package into the trash from her window seat and laid her head agaisnt the cushion she nailed into the wall.
"Ok," Cassi walked to the farm and bit into one of the cows and drank until she was full.

Greedy Genius

angel watched as cassie left to the farm then went inside to her room
Fallen-Angel-XOXO
Remyisxtc
Fallen-Angel-XOXO
Aya smiled. "Well, obviously I didn't leave. I don't have any real reason to. If I had the choice, I would stay in here all the time."

Remy smiled some. "Well then why don't you?" He didn't realize what she was drinking. He laid back down on the couch looking up at the ceiling.

She smiled a sad smile. "Because they are my sisters..." she said simply. "I have nobody BUT them." She threw the package into the trash from her window seat and laid her head agaisnt the cushion she nailed into the wall.

"Well why don't you go out and find somebody besides them" He said as a reply.He put his hands under his head as continued to look upwards."I mean tis like you can't just leave the house or anything"
Cassi got done drinking her fill of blood and walked back to the mansion. She entered through the front door and sat down on the couch.
Raven looks around sitting out the back in the woods he smiles to himself thinking back on the fights he has had since he had been here he just laughs and looks at his sword slowly he picks it up and moves a little futher into the woods hold his sword up he comes across a few fallen tree he smiles and looks down watching the tree.

Raven just looks at the tree for awhile then holds his sword tightly and swings it downward at the fallen tree as his sword slices it in half he smiles and quickly drops the sword he closes his fist as his sword sticks out of the ground he turns around and punches a tree behind him cracking it down the middle he quickly pulls his gun and shoots all 12 trees closest to him hitting all but one

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Necoroth
After a few minutes, Allizar managed to finish cleaning the bathroom from his blood. "Alright." Said Allizar wipping off the sweat from his forhead. "Time to plant trees." Leaving the bucket and mop behind in the bathroom and continued outside. Outside he managed to find a few of the treese seeds. Looking around for a shovel and watering, he managed to spot it near the mansion wall. Picking the two up and filling the can with water. Allizar began replanting the trees.

Kimiko sat on the tree, thinking about Avaritia, when she heard a noise. Looking around the forest she didnt see anything, but when she looked below she saw Allizar; on the ground digging a place to put new trees. With a smile, she jumped down landing on her knee and placing a fist down as well. "Allizar, why are you planting trees now? I mean you have a wound." she said, rising to her feet walking over to him.

Greedy Genius

Angel heard a crash from the back but didnt feel like going into anymore drama,she plopped on her bed thinking about raven and what he said ealier"I cant believe he said that" she muttered blushing

Hilarious Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Allizar stopped for a moment and looked up to hear Kimiko. "Oh, just somethinng that one of your sisters set me to do for cutting all these trees down." Said Allizar laughing nerviously. That and I need to remove the traps I had left behind. He thought to himself hoping no one had triggered one.
Cassi went into the forest looking for Jeremy because he wasn't in the house. She thought that he was in the forest. "Jeremy? where are you?" She looked around still walking straight on.
Raven growls and turns looking at all the trees and the one he missed he growls loudly "********" he holsters his gun and picks up his sword and sits agaist the tree falling asleep

((got to go ill be on in alittle while then i have work tomorra so wont be on all day))

Greedy Genius

Angel went up to her window facing the yard,her eyelids started to droop down"Why am i so sleepy....maybe from all the drama." she thought to herself then fell asleep dropping to the ground

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Walking towards him, Kimiko felt a wire being pulled against her "What the hell..." she said to herself, and looked down. She looked towards her "Why is there a wire here?" she asked, as she looked up towards him. She soon, felt something sharp hit her arm, making her fall to the floor, bleeding slighty. "Wh-Whats going on..?" she asked, as she held her arm from bleeding.

Hilarious Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Allizar quickly stood up know that she was still near his traps. Oh no... this is bad! Thought and began walking towards her watching out from his own traps. Their were to many to disable now and she was smack dab in the middle of it.
[[Ra-san, I'm not too sure if I can stay in this RP.. it moves pretty fast especially when I'm sleeping..]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff