Welcome to Gaia! ::

The year is 2010 and the Angel Society is slowly loosing the fight over the demons from other dimension. They once had a strong victorious member named Phoenix Serberus but after a demon named Chaos used her and her son to gain entrance into the human world she left and sought vengeance for her son. The Angel Society’s numbers are dwindling down to a select few that know their ways around demons. However there is a common misconception, that all demons and fallen angels are evil, among the Angel Society. Join in the fight, be a Demon on Chaos’s side, Phoenix and Satan’s or be one of the Angel Society.

Rules and Regulation
1.) Luna_Wolfwind, own this rp, what I say goes.
2.) Please follow the rules of Gaia and rules I create.
3.) Illit, semi-lit, or pro-lit, it doesn't matter to me, just try to write more than 3 words.
4.) Please send your profiles in a pm, don’t post them.
5.) Title pm as “Angel Society” for Human or Angel Society skeleton “Chaos Soldiers” for chaos followers and "Guard Dogs of Hades” for followers of Phoenix and Satan skeleton.
6.) Use the skeleton i created.
7.) Don’t be mean to other people on this; it only makes you look foolish.
8.) Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13.
10.) Ask to be a neko, everywhere I see them and I don’t want too many of them in this rp.
11.) Try to stick to the jobs that are provided, Angel society, Chaos Follower and Guard Dog of Hades but if you wish to have another type of job let me know
12.) Cussing is allowed, but don't do it every other line.
13.) Do not join and then forget about us...that has happened to me a lot of the time, warn me if you're going to be gone for long amounts of time, such as computer problems or school, I myself have school to contend with and find that it is hard to post every day. Try to post every 2 days at least.
14.) Try to refrain from bright colors that involve reds and greens, Luna_Wolfwind is colorblind and cannot see those colors very well.
15.) Enjoy your stay with us.

Character Skeleton
Username:
Name:
Alligence:
Race:
Sex:
Short Bio:
Weapons:
Personality:
Appearance:

Humans:

Username: Luna_Wolfwind
Name: Phoenix Serberus
Job: Hunt down demons that Satan wants back in hell
Allegiance: Guard Dog of Hades
Race: Human
Sex: Straight
Short Bio: Son was brutally murdered by Chaos in order for him to gain entrance to the human world. She has sold her soul to Satan until she has hunted down and returned all the demons that got out of hell because of her. Phoenix has become cold to the Angel Society, who has abandoned her talent for hunting, and warm towards few fallen and demons.
Weapons: Twin Pistols Abyssus and Corrumpo and Vox quod vires
Personality: chaotic, unbalanced and fearless.
Appearance:
Phoenix Serberus

Username: Luna_Wolfwind(pm me saying Aaron Shiva if you want this position)
Name: Aaron Shiva
Job: hunting demons
Allegiance: Angel Society (kind of iffy with them on occasion)
Sex: straight
Short Bio: His mother and father were part of the Angel Society but they were slowly loosing faith in the Society when the fallen and Demons they were hunting started showing that they had something to live for. He gained knowledge behind the so called ‘dark arts’ and that it provided him with the power to hunt down the demons and fallen without needing a gun or sword. He read up on what had happened to Phoenix in the archives and decided to search her out and help her find chaos and the demons that follow him.
Weapons: Luminarium and Custos
Personality: caring, considerate, venturous and level headed.
Appearance:
Aaron Shiva

Username: MezaLayla
Alias: Rayne Kurayami
Name: Paige Shirozu
Job: Intelligence Gatherer and Fighter
Alliance: Angel Society (might be Chaos later)
Short Bio: She'd been a regular kid with a job up until havoc wreaked out. Her family had been killed because it was thought that they were part demon, though they weren't. She wasn't home but was hunted down. Some demons helped her hide but eventually they were all caught. It was soon discovered that she was human and so the hunters were going to let her live but she tried to protect the demons that helped her (but failed) so she was considered a traitor and is now hunted down. She uses knives to fight and has them hidden all over her.
Weapons: Rose Vesica
Personality: She comes across as stubborn, aloof, violent and a b***h. In reality Paige is alone and afraid but doesn't show it at all. She will do absoloutly anything to help those that she considers friends and will always neglect her needs for the needs of others.
Appearance:Rayne (Paige)

Angels:

Username: Rena Miyami
Name: Renee/ Rena
Job: Once a waitress
Allegiance: Angel society
Race: Angel
Short Bio: When young Rena was seventeen, she had a wonderful life. She had many friends and a loving family, but one night, after her shift was over, a nightmare occurred. A man grabbed her and attempted to rob her. Sadly, that day she had left her purse at home. She tried to run, but the man fired his gun. It hit her shoulder, causing her to fall in right into the road. A car hit her and she didn't get to the hospital in time. Now, she's in the angel society. In all honesty, she wants this war to end, but another angel threaten her to support the war and pick a side, or else she would be thrown out and be hunted as a fallen angel. She knows the war will one day end, so she just nodded with tears, only agreeing because she wants to see the day.
Weapon: Magic powers.
Personality: Sweet and Kind. Completely, with all her heart, hates violence, but has faith it will end.
Appearance:
Rena

Demons/Fallen:
Username: Unseen_Mastermind
Name: Chaos
Job: making human’s lives miserable and gaining the power to rule the underworld
Allegiance: Demon like occupations
Race: Demon
Sex: unknown
Short Bio: Trying to gain access to the human world and the power to over throw Satan. He has used Phoenix’s powers against her and forced her to make the deal with Satan to grant her the powers of Hell Fire.
Weapon: Nex Incendia
Personality: mad, insane, crazed and determined
Appearance:
Chaos Form 1
Chaos Form 2

Username: Unseen_mastermind
Name: Creed
Job: Whatever Chaos needs of him
Alligence: Chaos Follower
Race: Demon
Short Bio: Creed is Chaos's older brother. Creed has help Chaos whenever he needed help. He escaped hell in order to see Chaos's plan unfold. He is just about as powerful as Chaos.
Weapons: Cratos
Personality: Creed is smart and fearless. Sometimes to the point.
Appearance: Creed form 1
Creed form 2

Username: MezaLayla
Name: Lust
Job: Use peoples lusts to cause havoc
Race: Fallen Angel
Sex: Unknown
Short Bio: Helped Lucifer start the rebellion against god she became one of Chaos's first followers until Lucifer made the deal with Phoenix. When she found out that in the deal was the powers of Hellfire she panicked and recanted to Satan about her ways. She became Phoenix's guide for her new powers and they have become closest of friends, in an odd way.
Weapon: Flamma Nex
Personality: Flirtatious, crazed, and lusty
Appearance: Lust

User ImageMy job is to send them away...

Phoenix walked out of the Hell's Gate Tavern and around the town. Her mind was still on the intell that one of the fallen had given her. "Chaos is near." She whispered to herself.

...I just want revenge for my son

User ImageI am to save the world...

Aaron Shiva looked at Phoenix as she walked out of the Hell's Gate Tavern. He was intent in trying to have her help him take down Chaos but it was going to be easy to get her to help unless he took her to...Rena...

...I just want this war to be over.
User Image

XXX___Rena the angel___XXX

"The war will be over soon.."

"Quit chasing me! Please! I really don't want to-" Rena couldn't finish her statement, falling face first to the ground. When she fell, the book she was holding fell out of her protective arms. "Look, I know not all demons are bad, and you look friend-" She couldn't finish once again, the demon threw another fireball like the one that just shot her down. She dodge it, standing up soon after. She tried to put on a fierce face, but the demons that had been chasing her giggled and began to walk away. At first, the blonde angel didn't understand. Why would they giggle and just walk away like nothing had happen? Then she noticed the book she had been carrying was on fire. "No! Th-that had old information about Chaos...! Aaron going to be angry with me..." she said to herself, looking at the ashes. Even though technically she was the boss of him, she worried that this would make him furious and he'd yell at her. "I wonder where he is anyway...." she said to herself, her blonde hair blowing with the wind as it carried the ashes away.

"...I have a feeling"

Phoenix looked behind her then ahead. "i know you're following me."

Aaron walked away when Phoenix confronted him and searched for Rena.

User Image

Rena flew away from the scene, after around six minutes she saw Aaron, the man she considered her partner. She flew to him, landing two feet away from the human. "Aaron, I lost the book.. Remember when I said I found a book about Chaos that could have helped us... I was attacked and now it's gone. I'm so sorry!" she apologized quickly, her head down, ready to be yelled at by the human. She knew he took Chaos very seriously, so she excepted his angry to be beyond belief.

"...I have a feeling"

Phoenix saw the fire demon running out of the alley way and walked in with her guns pulled out and ready to shoot.

Aaron blinked. "WAs it that fire demon again?" He looked at his sword then at Rena. Aaron looked around and smirked at Phoenix. "You followed me this time."

User Image
If I'm sad, If I'm forgotten, will my heart be able to turn white...

Sitting on a rooftop, Chaos starred down at the rustling streets and the busy people. This world is losing its touch he thought. It has changed, like things do, but this change was disliking to Chaos. So little destruction in this world, not enough... Chaos.

Looking in another direction, Chaos saw some sparks and fire. He watched as the scene unfolded, an angel was being attacked by a fire demon. While the fire demon was running, someone had guns pointed in its direction. He took a long look at the one with guns, I known that face, but whos could it be? he thought, jumping to a roof top closer to the alley, making sure not to be seen.

If I can open my heavy eyelids, if I can break everything, It will turn black

Phoenix looked at Rena then Aaron. "Tell me, are you Angel Society?" Her eyes seemed to be worn and tired. On her arms were the brands of the hell fire carrier.

User ImageI am to the world...

Aaron knew that if he answered to the questions truth that she would lleave and never hear the news he had to tell. "I am unsure myself."

User Image

Rena's voice had strong disappointment within it.
"Yes, but I didn't get burned this time..." she said, following he human companion. They stopped a few feet from a girl. She seemed human, and was apparently exhausted. She asked a question and the angel's human partner answered bluntly. Rena nodded, "Yes-" Rena stopped, her blue eyes leaving the woman to search for the reason why she stopped speaking. "There's a strong being present. I can sense it." she fluttered her wings, flying up and landing smoothly on the roof. "Come out please!" she shouted, not knowing if it was a enemy or not. Slthough, now that she was up on the roof, she suddenly was overwhelmed by a bad feeling.

"...I have a feeling"

Phoenix glanced at the angel. "i wasn't talking to you." She growled when she sensed a demon nearby. After the angel flew up Phoenix looked directly at the demon. "Chaos."

Aaron shook his head knowing that Phoenix was liable to hit the angel now but when their attention to the rooftops he followed her gaze. "Chaos" she had whispereed.

User Image

Watching the conversation between the humans and the angel, Chaos became bored and tired. The only thing keeping him there was the fact that Chaos had seen that girl before, but for some reason, he couldn't remember her name. He heard the angel say something about a strong presence. She flew up to the roof tops and yelled comeout please.

Chaos his behind a air duct on the roof, hidding him from the angel. Damm, I thought I hid my precence he thought. He would have no choice but to attack the angel if she got any closer. He readyed his sword for an attack, but it was too late, the other two below had seen him, now he had no choice but to fight. Still wondering who the girl was he said, "Young lady down there, may I ask your name, seeing as you already know mine."

Phoenix grew still then shouted: "YOU ALREADY KNOW MY NAME...YOU USED MY SON TO GET HERE! GET DOWN YOU STUPID ANGEL! YOU'RE NO MATCH FOR HIM!"

Aaron froze, he knew that his angelic partner was no match for that high class demon. Phoenix had shouted for her to get down and knew that somethign bad was going to happen. Phoenix started shooting at Chaos and then her bullets started to glow along with her tattos. Fire replaced the bullets that were coming out of the barrel.

User Image

Rena took a step forward, but soon stopped. The eerie, strong feeling consumed her, stopping her body. The demon's presence was so strong, it fillled her body with darkness. What demon could be so strong? Angels can easily sense demons, maybe that's why Aaron and the woman were still in the alley, not knowing. Do they realize how strong this character was? His presence was chaotic.
She gasped, believing she knew who it was. She heard the woman shouting, realizing it herself. Rena knew she was no match. She flew back towards the edge of the building. The woman released her guns onto the Chaos, causing Rena to fly low so she wouldn't get hit.

"...I have a feeling"
User Image

Seeing the humans concern for the little angel was touching but it didn't concern Chaos. The woman had yelled something about a son then shoot flaming bullets at him. Dodging the bullets, he said "I think you should be more specific, seeing as I have probably killed many sons."

The angel was now flying low to dodge the bullets. He hadn't had anything to eat for a while, so mabey angel would be nice. He lungged at the cautious angel, hoping for a yummy meal.

(( Couldn't think of anything else, lol ))

User Image

Rena's only focus was to escape with Aaron and the woman firing. The gun only had so many bullets, the three of them were no much for the man. He was pure evil and wouldn't hesitate to kill. She heard him say something about him killing many sons and couldn't help but glance back at him, soon noticing his approaching. "No! Stay back!" she yelled, frighten out of her mind. She shot a beam of light out of her hand to stop him from attacking her, hoping it would prevail in buying her time.

((It's fine, lol))

"...I have a feeling"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas