Welcome to Gaia! ::

is the story good?

yeah I guess . . . 0.52760736196319 52.8% [ 86 ]
yes. 0.29447852760736 29.4% [ 48 ]
no. 0.17791411042945 17.8% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 163 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 149 150 151 > >> >>> »|

Welcome To GOG, the fantasy RPG.

Story: Many years ago in the land of Mahil, a war was fought. Men fought Elves, Elves fought Dwarves, and Dwarves fought Men. Even amongst themselves battles were fought. Years later they found this war pointless, and to remember that it was pointless, an arena was built. A representitve from each race came to fight, it was known as the Gathering of Gladiatores. When the warriors tied in the gathering they too found it pointless. One thousand years later the Arena still stands and the races pit thier champions against one another to show which race has the best warriors. Just for fun.

Character profiles:

Username:
Name:
Breif discription: (picture optional)
weapon(s): (3 max)
(just a couple of minor notes if you want to know what the elves and dwares look like take LOTR as your example and there can be cross speices players)

Please send your character profile to either thain89 or Princess Zelda21.

Rules:
1 ) follow TOS of Gaia
2 ) No Cussing (sorry sweatdrop )
3 ) Elves and Dwarves cannot use magic except "heal". ( exclaim it's to be fair to the humans who are gven healing rings exclaim )
4 ) No god moding but you can effect other characters in a post.
5 ) No instant hits. (see combat)
7 ) when attacking can only use 3 4 sided dice.
8 ) Don't use * for actions, write it out.
9 ) heart Romance is allowed heart (just keep it PG-13 and no cybering)
10) use (( )) { } for out of character posts.
(minor note, Make things interesting, throw in some private agendas or something, just make it interesting. Also for rule 5 you can have instant hits when fighting wildlife)

IF you don't follow the rules you will first be warned then blacklisted.

Combat:
Step 1 ) Attacker rolls 1 10 sided dice
. . . . 2 ) If the roll is a 5 or under it is a miss. If the roll is 6 or higher the attacker hits.
. . . . 3 ) Roll 2 10 and sided dice.
. . . . 4 ) Subtract total from defenders healt points (HP) P.S. you start with 50 HP.
. . . . 5 ) The first one to lose all his HP loses. gonk
. . . . 6 ) After the attacker attacks the defender becomes the attacker. twisted
. . . . 7 ) If the attacker wants to heal himself, he rolls 2 8 sided dice biggrin (you can only heal if you don't attack)

The playing area:
A huge circular arena is in the middle of the complex. Ten long houses surround the Arena on three sides, 3 on the west(rooms 1-6), 3 on the east(13-20), and 4 on the south(7-12). Each long house has two rooms 1 per warrior. Two large buildings stand inbetween the arena and the longhouses to the south. They are the galley (where your characters eat) and the lounge (hang out, talk, have non-arena fights). Rooms taken: 1,3,11,17,7,12,16,4,8

Wildlife: Becuase the complex is in the center of Mahil, it's wildlife range is huge: From the docile, and freindly Koukuna Bunny, to the freocious, and hostile Catapualt Scorpoin. Here is a list of things that you should attack, without a second thought.
1. The Gobkins, gremlin-like creatures that are beleved to be the real starters of the Great war. They mean trouble.
2. Catapualt Scorpion, can create rock at the end of it's tail and launches them. These can do massive damage.
3. The Poison Crow. This notorious crow can kill an elf with a single swipe of it's talons, or peck of it's beak. Shoot them when you get the chance.

Existing characters:

Username: Siorta Guardian of Time
Name: Siom The Hammer
Race: man
Breif discription: strong, cunning and a vetran at the arena, pepole come to him with any questions. Wears a light green cloak, shirt, pants, and headband
User Image
weapon(s): A hammer with a long handle, some small hammers for throwing, and a knife.

Username: PrincessZelda21
Name: Kayla the shielder
Race: Half Human, Half Elf
Breif discription: Wise, kind hearted and has a strong will. Wears sky blue jeans, long sleeved matching t-shirt with family symbol on the back, brown greek-like sandals with short socks and leaf green choker. Has been known to be very protective of her family, friends and allies. She has never liked fighting alone because it scares her. Will assist others when needed. Loves to be near her friends and comrades. Has a terrible fear of being seperated. She's always shy around others she first meets and doesn't talk much.
User Image
weapon(s): Her family's sword and shield with family symbol on it, bow and quiver for long range fighting.

Username: thain89
Name: Paraiimil (Pa•rai•im•il (Pah r(eye) eem ul))
Nickname: Par'il (Pa•r’il (Pah rill))
Race: elf
Breif discription: Just an average elf - quick on his feet (nimble) and able to quickly make use of his surroundings to make a fight fair - he isn't that strong!
He is an expert in archery, and not too shabby with a sword either. The light dagger has recently aquired was made by his village's elder. The full potential of this weapon is yet unknown. Paraiimil is in this tournament for the fight, but is naturally a kind hearted being. He won't turn down a seemingly nobel request, which sometimes puts him in dangerous situations. Let's just say he's fast for a reason.
User Image
weapons: a simple bow (long range)
----------- a long light-weight sword (short/ close range or out of ammo)
====== a short shimmering dager made of light (mostly for defense) This dagger was made specifically for this fight, no non-elven characters may use it.

Username:The Church Mouse
Name: Anita
Race: Elf
Basic Description: Pink hair, about halfway down back, with silver highlights. Likes to wear clothes in brown, because it looks cool. Wears arm gloves all the time. Anita is very happy, even though she get's teased alot for being a pink elf.... She has glowing cerise eyes.(Aaaaawwww . . . ) But she is fersome.
User Image
Weapons: Long one hand sword, and a bow and arrows.

Username: zaden_01
Name: Azel
Race:Elf
Breif description: tough, a little rough around the edges, but kind at the same time. She keeps to her self and her reason she enter the tournament are unknown…cunning, fast, strong, she has the edge she needs to face down her foes. Azel weapons of choice are sword, dagger, and a javelin.
User Image
All that is certain is that she one elf you don’t want to mess with.

Username:koolio692
Name:natalie
Race: human
Breif discription: I'm a human with big blue eyes. im wearing a green elf dress and little green elf booties. i also have a green elf
hat.
User Image
weapon(s): crossbow,sword and fire ball septer

Username:MonkEys_DonT_EaT_BanAnas
Name:Alexa
Race:Human
Description:flexible,strong,fast, & trickstershe's an enchantress who wanted to hide herself from being that so people woudn't be afraid of her. Thus she pretended to be a game worker. but this is her form when she is using her spell book.
User Image
Weapons: BIG blade, a pair of numb-chucks, & a bow and arrow that shoots arrows that are on FIRE

Username: The Last me
Name:Selene
Race:elf
Brief discription:Laid-back and mysteriosly quiet when meeting new people. She doesn't trust easily, takes her a long time to open up to people. Hates dwarves for killing her dad and burning her home orphaning her at the young age of 7. She carries her dad's sword the only memory she has left of him. She likes to wear a purple top with black jeans and wears a silver necklace with a red gem(won't tell anyone why she wears it, but she does.)
User Image
weapon(s):Father's sword(takes it everywhere)and bow with arrows

Username: Devmanhell
Name: Devmanhell
Race: Man
Description: Helpful, often forgetful, funny (about 5% of the jokes I tell are funny ), evil , master of fire (and related).(oh, and also laggy )
User Image
Weapons: Flame Sword, Flame Fist (when not holding the sword) and a Dark Star (that thing on the other arm of the image)

Username: Averixx of Divine Flame
Name: Averixx
Breif discription: He's a swordsman with refined skilled using one or both swords. He was wrongly accused of crimes he did not commit. No one knows what those crimes were because he is quiet when it comes up. He is oblivious to obvious things at times making misunderstandings. Though he devotes himself to the job he is assigned to. He never kills a life though, even if his mission asks him to.
User Image
weapon(s): Twin sword katanas.

Username: HitokiriKurisuta
Name: Gnareen (G is silent, like in "gnat" )
Race: Dwarf
Brief description:
- She's volunteered to work as cook for the tournament, and spends most of her spare time in the kitchens.
- Physical: Waist-length dark-chestnut hair that's pulled back in a braid. She's extremely short and slightly plump, with a pleasant face. Brown eyes, and a few wrinkles.
- Age: Human equivalent of 45 years old (actually much older, though, considering she's a Dwarf).
- Attire: Tan blouse which is tucked into an earth-red colored skirt that goes to just above the ground. Also has an apron, which was originally white, but over the years has turned a bit off-white and has a few random stains. Wears sensible brown shoes.
- Personality: Is a bit surly (hey, she's a dwarf), and doesn't like people complaining about her cooking. She's been working in the kitchens at the arena for years now, so she's been influenced a lot by humans and elves, but she originally learned how to cook (etc...) while living with dwarves (so Elves especially (and most humans) tend to complain about her food). Despite her faults, though, she's a genuinely good-natured lady once you get to know her.
Weapons: A metal frying pan, a rolling-pin, and an enchanted wooden spoon.(HitokiriKurisuta is the only one who can have 2 profiles, she wanted the staff job first)

Username: HitokiriKurisuta
Name: Peman
Race: ????
Brief description:
- Physical appearance: Wavy, mid-length, sandy-brown hair (some-what messy); slightly tanned skin; brown eyes; about 5' 8".
- Clothing: Light-brown leather tunic; dark-brown slacks; dark-brown leather boots which go up to about mid-calf; a medium-brown leather belt around the waist, and an additional belt which goes over his shoulder, securing his sword (with dark-brown leather sheath) to his back; dark-brown leather armgaurds.
- Persona: Pretty mild, all things considered. . .
Weapons: Sword, and a dagger hidden in his right boot.

Username:Hopeless Loveless
Name:Adeva
Race:Half Elf
Breif discription:Quiet, Likes to keep to herself, Doesn't approve of killing unless it's necessary which is why she carries around a sword and has claws. She covers herself in black armor to hide the fact that she is a woman. Men scare her with there violent and controlling ways so to protect herself, she disguises herself as one and trys to talk like a man when she is addressed(She isn't that good).
User Image With helmet disguise User Image Without disguise
weapon(s):Elven Staff, Elven Blade, and Elven Claws

Username: Demon Knight3000
Name: Rook
Gladiator name (nickname): The Blind Death
Race: Dwarf
Breif discription:
Usually a kind person unless mocked about his imperfections (his missing eyes his horns, tail, and wings on his arms).
Was born in a horrible forest village full of fearful people that removed his eyes because they belived he was the a demon (this village believed that Death was always after them and if anything from hell ever came there they would remove the eyes of the creature so it couldn't see them and would leave them alone). He lived his childhood in solitude and was tought to fight with his other senses. he was given the claws as a gift on his 16th birthday by his village leader since the leader realized that Rook was a kind person and needed a means of protection. He became very good at hunting and killing beasts with the claws. On his 26th year of birth Rook annouced his leaving of his village and by the will of the village leader was given an ancient sickle beleived to have been wielded by death himself and he was also given the cloak of his village warriors.

Rook wears the cloak from his village to honor his family. he also wears tattered black armored pants with an orange design as well as his orange armor (and boots). he also wears a strange orange and white helmet with a good purpose.
he always wears the claws he was given and he keeps the sickle on his back or close to him at all times.

User Image
weapon(s): Claws from his village leader, The "Sickle of Death" which has become a master at using, and his orange and white helmet that he uses to ram enemys when they are at a distance (i jump at them like a bullet when i do this)

Username: MacheteBear
Name:Well, Now, Honestly don't call me by anything, enless you know me that well, Refer to me as, "Hey you" or something of the sort, Or you may just find your neck slit open. But if you must call me something, Call me Acreal.
Race: Human
Breif discription: A dark demon hunter that most anybody would not want to run into. As many say "You can run, But you can't hide" Listen, this aplies to all people for me, Because if you Ain't on my side, You're an enemy. So you best be watching your back.
-I was growning up and I watched my family eaten alive by wearwolfs. And my brother is now a vampire. At the age of seven I killed that vampire that bit him, And i had to kill my brother. Just so I knew i could kill off the race. I'm seeking revenge on the Vampiric race. I also dislike warewolves, But my parents wern't that great anyway.
Look, Just stay out of my path, and we should be fine. You MAY just live this way.
User Image
weapon(s): A 44-magnum, a Katana, And 1 throwing knife.

Username: leonheart486
Name:Sora
Breif description: weilder of any weapon and the chosen one knows rasegan and chidori
User Image
Weapon(s): Keyblade,katana

Username:alecson95
Name:Alecson
Breif discription:a brave and strong fighter who is willing to die for his love ones
User Image
weapon(s): gaunlets

Username: Kitsune of the Sakura
Name: Kitsune (Kit)
Breif discription: User Image
weapon(s): bare hands

User Image

weapons: kunai knives , twin katanas

Username: kung fu pocky
name: katachi
race: elve
description: hes a ninja circus junkie...... lol his parents were (thinks...) lost at sea :] after working at the moulon rouge (its a movie) he used his circus talents to create a new art of fighting...
THEME SONG: cuase you can can can... :]

Username: New No named bob
Name: Black Edge
Breif discription:
User Image
A cold-blooded assassin. Likes to stay distant from others, doesn't talk much. Very fast and sneaky, tends to blend into the shadows. He has no real name, people just call him Black Edge. Wears mostly black and some red. His face is always hidden under his red mask. Wears a very mysterious rope from his shoulder down to his hip.

weapon(s): (3 max) A very mysterious dagger and a katana that he hardly uses, except when necassary.

Username: Dominggus
Name: Elrohir
Race:Elf
Breif discription: A true warrior of the elven tribe,Strong kind and Just
User Image
weapon(s): 2 katana's one rapier

Username:warrior aries
Name:Aries
Race: Pyk (short, monkey-like creatures that are curious and will always protect nature.)
Breif discription: (User Image
weapon(s): great bow, bo staff, whip

Username: oni-kuro kuro-kaze.
Character name: Graff The Bone Crusher.
Race: Half-Elf.
Looks like: Very tall and heavy muscled. His hair is cut very short (so cant be pulled), has various scars in arms and face. Very short beard and moustache.
Weapons: Armored gauntlets that covers up to the elbows. A very thick chain with a weigth at his end, that is wrapped around his waist.
Graff figths because he wants to show his master that he deserve be his sucesor. Since his style is unarmed he developed a hulking musculature that he uses to break bones (since the nickname) and the teachings of his master to twist and bend limbs to the breaking point. He likes to break the arms first and then the legs or other body part, depends if he enjoyed the fight.

Username: presea_cousin
Name: Shin-lu Combatir
Race: halfing
Breif discription:
User Image
weapon(s): Bow and Arrow, twin rapiers (which I would guess counts as two weapons)
note: Shin-lu and her friend Ilyana come from a foriegn land outside Mahil. Because of that, they never had tensions against other races. They are always together. In the past, Shin-lu was first part of a theives guild, and then worked at a tavern before it closed down. She now ended up at the arena.

Username: presea_cousin
Name: Ilyana Sinclair
Breif discription:
User Image
weapon(s): elemental magic (hence, she can't enter the arena)
note: Shin-lu and her friend Ilyana come from a foriegn land outside Mahil. Because of that, they never had tensions against other races. Ilyana is too weak to be a gladiator. Her appetite, however, is unrivaled.
(I have decided you can have two profiles, as long as one does not do any fighting in the arena)

PM me your charachter profile if you want to join.
((We are now open!! Please read the first post some things may have changed since you've last read. biggrin )) Siom sat in the lounge waitin for the newbies to arrive, He was lucky the gathering voted him to be the guide the next term. He picked some meat of his plate and gave it to his pheonix on his shoulder. the gaurds would give them a room number and tell them to go to the lounge. He picked up the meat with his knfe and bit a chunck off.

(( I'll let you guys choose your room, I'm room one. You also get a horse and you can have a pet.))
Kayla walked into the lounge, feeling nervous. She had a lot on her mind, yet she tried her best to look like she was fine. She recieved room number three. Her fairy partner floated above her right shoulder, glowing a soft yellow color. She decided to order some food, so she went and sat on one of the stools at the counter.

7,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
Paraiimil opened the door to the lounge. He peered around and his expression immediately fell stressed. "Hmm... Only humans yet." Unnoticed, he wanders over to an empty corner of the room and sits cross-legged on the floor, waiting for others to show, "I hope there are other elves..."
Siom watched as a human entered she had a shield on her back and a sword, she was a woman if she was a vetran at the art of war, she didn't show it, then an elf came, male, good looking, and what's this. A legendary light dagger, I'll have to tell him something 'bout those things. He motiond the elf over to his tabel.

((What room you want?))

7,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
Slightly taken off-guard by the fact that one of these humans noticed him, he acknowledged the gesture. A little hesitant, Paraiimil strolled over to the table, pulled out the chair, and politely sat down without a word and a blank expression on face.

((East houses, center house, second room))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff