Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full Circle

Welcome.

Welcome to Full Circle. A roleplay about the fears, tears, loves and hugs that go on within a group of friends.

I’ve always been there for you. .plot.
And I know I always will, .rules.
Because I cared about you then, .skeleton.
And I care about you still. .profiles.
I've Always Been There For You
Plot

Growing up in the smallest of towns isn't always easy. But you get to know people really well. Everybody knows everybody and their grandmother. Some people are close, and some, not so much, but everybody learns to deal with it because in that type of place you have no other options.

Well, in this small town, who's name is no longer relevant, there was a group of students who formed a tighter friendship than any of the others. It wasn't just a clique. It was a family. They loved each other, some of them had stronger feelings one way or another. There were hookups, breakups, fights and makeups, but they stuck together. But their small little world was going to be destroyed. There was someone in that town who hated it. They started small, one person's barn burnt down. But it got worse. Houses... Stores... People got scared. People moved... and people got seperated.

Well, these eight friends left each other, vowing to reunite in their future.

And they did. The town was rebuilt and families who stayed wrote to people who left. And now they're all back in their small town, looking for their friends. It seems like a miracle, but things change... people change... feelings change.

Because I cared about you then, .skeleton and canons.
.whitelist/blacklist.
And I Know I Always Will,
Rules

• I am god, and what god says goes
  • There are only eight ( 8 ) available spots in all (seven after I claim mine), and once they are taken we are closed. Do not ask for special privileges, because you WILL NOT get any.Running in circles again
  • Follow Gaia T.O.S.
  • No cybering please. You have other options at your disposal. Use a time skip or fade to black. Try to keep it PG13 because that's what Gaia's rules are, although, I will be fairly relaxed about that, but not too graphic guys.
  • Violence is fine, I expect we may have something like that at some point, but no autohits. And you're not a friggen ninja, so you can't abuse that and make the other person seem like a tard all the time.
  • No God-Modding
  • I'll provide a basic outline of the characters for you, but the rest is your job
  • PM me with your applications and reservations
  • If your characters have sex I would require both people to PM me stating what method (if any) of birth control was used. I will... let's just say I might tell you that condom broke.
  • RESPECT your fellow Gaians
  • Five sentence minimum, including dialougue
  • "This means I'm speaking" 'This means I'm thinking' *this DOES NOT mean i'm doing* ((OoC: Something like this means I'm talking to you out of character.))
  • Applications and posts must be in third person (she, her, he, him, his, hers; etc.) and in past tense.
    WRONG
    I was walking over to see him when a shiny thing caught my eye.
    I walked over to see him, but a shiny thing caught my eye.
    RIGHT
    She walked over to see him, and something shiny caught her eye

Get it? Got it? Good... Let's move on. Please title your application (which will be PM'ed to me) as whatever you see when you highlight this whole post.

• ADDED JULY 25: Reservations will last 24 hours.
  • ADDED JULY 25: I now have staff! Obey them... her. Kill_Love is my new Moderator.

I reserve the right to change these rules or add to them as I see fit.

.whitelist/blacklist.
Because I Cared About You Then,
Skeleton & Canons

Name: Dylan Isaac Jones
Nathan48
User Image
Role In Group:
Jones was the jock, and Mr. Popular with the rest of the school. Handsome, althletic, social. But nobody understood why he chose to remain in the group, except blodgett. He really didn’t want to be popular, but his piers expected it of him. He was the leader who came up with most of their ideas for parties and beach days and so on.

Relationships:
Harper- dated three and a half weeks, thought he loved her
Summers- dated one month
Taylor- dated half a year, broke up for a month, dated again for a month and a half

He dated outside the group after his relationship with Taylors. He mostly dated for his image. Although he cared about all three girls, he could never get over Harper. Only Blodgett knows that.

Best Friend: Blodgett

Name: Kieth Micheal Blodgett
Aboloft Bacohl
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Role In Group:
He was the adventurer. The one who went hinting on the weekends, who organized the groups paintball, camping and laser tag exploits. He was very much an outdoorsy type. He was free spirited and didn’t give a crap what others thought of him.

Relationships:
Summers- dated a week, she broke up with him, he still had feelings for her

Best Friend: Jones

Name: Cassiel David Jefferson
Rob St Clair
User Image
Role In Group:
Computer geek and gamer guy, this guy could figure out any piece of technology. He was the one who made you laugh when you felt like your world was tumbling down around you, and who made you smile when you put on a frown. He hated to see anyone upset and tried to cure it with humour. Everybody in the group loved him, although outside the group he was seen as an outcast.

Relationships:
Jefferson never dated any of the girls in the group, but he developed feelings for Taylor. After she started dating Jones she gave up any hope. She was miss popular and he was an outcast. Only Harper knows this.

Best Friend: Harper

Name: Craig John Fretts
User Image
ellaellen
Role In Group:
He was the one you could go to when you needed advice. Always honest, and deep thinking. He was the problem solver. A great friend to all, but most of all, to Watts.

Relationships:
He also didn’t date within the group, but he, unlike Jefferson, dated outside. But he never really felt much towards any of the girls he dated, he was just afraid to say no. However, he fell in love with Watts the first day they met. They knew each other before any of the others had met. They grew up next door to each other and spent so much time together, but Fretts was afraid to make a move.

Best Friend: Watts

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Melanie Elaine Harper
User Image
xbigcitydreamsx
Role In Group:
She was the writer and the actress. Drama queen extraordinaire, she never failed to make life interesting. She would often help people with their English work, mostly Jones. She couldn’t understand why he needed her help, he seemed to have the concepts down. She wrote plays for the group, and they would perform them with finesse at any opportunity, often winning contests. She was also probably the person who was the most emotional.

Relationships:
Jones- She dated him for a short time, three and a half weeks. It began after she’d written a play with a kissing scene... and it had been her and Jones. She’d had a crush on him for a long time and couldn’t resist. Their relationship was strong, but Harper feared that dating within the group would cause problems, and broke it off. After that, she buried any feelings she had left for him deep within her heart, and they were almost forgotten... almost. She dated outside the group.

Best Friend: Jefferson

Name: Crystal Alice Watts
User Image
LaLaGirl1993
Role In Group:
Watts was the artist. She loved to draw and paint and all that fun stuff. She was also very competitive when it came to sports. She excelled at volleyball, and often the group would enter local competitions, winning thanks to her. She was fun loving, and never beat around the bush. “Do these pants make my but look back.” “Honestly Summers, yes. Yes they do.”

Relationships:
Watts dated only outside the group, although she had a certain softspot for Fretts. They grew up together and she couldn’t ever imagine herself being with anyone else. She did date outside however, because she got tired of waiting for him to come around, if only she knew he already had!

Best Friend: Fretts

Name: Gwendolyn Marie Summers
User Image
Kill_Love
Role In Group:
Summers was the musical one. She could kick your a** at Dance Dance Revolution and outplay anyone on the piano or guitar. She loved to sing, and was often involved in musical theatre. She was fairly popular at their school, not uber-popular, but well liked. She was a shopaholic, and often took the whole group out on mall days, offering fashion advice. She was very creative and began designing clothing at the age of eleven.

Relationships:
Jones- Although she dated him, she never really felt for him. It was more of a ‘well if I say no, will it destroy our friendship?’

Blodgett- She always had feelings for him, but didn’t know how to express them. She wrote a couple songs about it, and often played them, but she couldn’t tell if he got the message that had been wrapped in lyrics and melody.

Best Friend: Taylor

Name: Sofia Ella Taylor
User Image
LeLeeny
Role In Group:
She was the pretty girl to the rest of the school, but her friends knew her as brilliant. She was very smart, with a passion for science. But she played the miss popular role perfectly, and never let her guard down about it outside the group. She had good connections, and always knew how to get the group out of trouble with a single call. She hated seeing people fight, and was the peacekeeper, and often took the role as nurse when somebody hurt themselves.

Relationships:
Jones- While she didn’t like him as anything more than a friend, he was perfect for her image. So she asked him out. She had dated outside the group before, but Jones was just the perfect piece to add to her collection. He broke up with her a while later, but they got back together, their second session ending about three months before the fires began

Jefferson- She adored him. Her feelings towards him were very deep reaching and passionate, but she couldn’t date him. In high school, image is important, and she couldn’t date a nerd. It haunted her for a long time.

Best Friend: Summers

Skeleton:
[size=9][b]Puppet Master:[/b] gaia username
[b]Name:[/b] Character's Name
[b]Age:[/b] 20-25
[b]Occupation:[/b] Be reasonable, not everybody can be a doctor, or a lawyer or actress/actor
[b]Personality:[/b] Two paragraphs or 7 good traits, 7 not-so-good
[b]History:[/b] At least one paragraph, two preffered (what happened directly after leaving, and what's happened since then) three is great! (an extra about life in the group)
[b]Look in the mirror:[/b] link to picture (no anime, sorry!)[/size]

.whitelist/blacklist.
And I Care About You Still.
Profiles

GIRLS
Puppet Master: xbigcitydreamsx
Name: Melanie Elaine Harper
Personality: Melanie is still passionate about her writing. She often gets caught up in literature and forgets about the rest of the world, not that she'd to happy with it. She is still very outgoing and friendly but is slightly more mature now. She has a way of hididng her true feelings.

Melly is very insecure about herself, and concious of what other people think. She'll almost never stand up for herself, making her easy to manipulate and bully. She often gets taken advantage of by men, co-workers and even some 'friends'. She loves children and grew out of her fear of dogs. She also still enjoys acting, and even got a guest role on a hit tv series once.

History:
When Mel was in the group, she was comfortable. It was a safe place, away from home. Melanie never got along with her parents. Her father was a preacher at the local church, and Melanie just didn't live up to his expectations. Her mother was very quiet and timid, her father believing that wives should stay home and clean and cook and give him children. He was very sexist. Mel made some good friends in the group, and had a good time.

When the fires began, Mel's father was hesitant to leave. He tried to protect their house with crusifixes. Unfortunately their house was one of the first ten targets, and Melanie and her family left, her father saying that it was 'the spirit of satan's doing'. When they moved away her father picked another small town, similar to the one they'd only just left. This made Melanie upset. If they were moving away from her friends, couldn't they at least try a city this time?

When Mel was old enough she left for college, and never looked back. After school she travelled to Europe for a while, and came back after a year. She ended up living in New York for a little bit, but decided to move to L.A. Barely a year passed when she got a note from Barbara, the head of the old theatre guild. They had rebuilt the town since she'd left, and Barbara had been trying to get her back for a while. They decided to do one of the plays she'd written. "Never Forget: A Tale Of Big City Dreams" Mel couldn't resist the opportunity, so she packed up and headed back to her roots.

Look in the mirror: Mel

Name: Gwendolyn Marie Summers

Occupation: Songwriter for a band that hasn't quite hit it big. You know, still practices in the bassist's parents' garage hasn't hit it big. They get regular gigs though and have put out a CD, so her income isn't too bad.

Personality: Gwen is a dreamer. A wisher. A thinker. A realist. A rebel. A lover. She bends the rules and lives her own life, tearing apart reality in her dreams and leaving chaos behind her in the form of lyrics, notes, and rock & roll. She often feels a hole in her heart that she burns to fill, as her work only covers it. Sometimes, she thinks she has no real purpose in life, and wants something to live for. Love, to be specific. When Gwen gets angry, she gets dangerous, and she'll do just about anything for her friends. Shes also a bit conceited and loud, sometimes starting fights just to have something to argue about.

History: Once upon a time Gwendolyn had amazingly wonderful friends and an amazingly wonderful life. Then someone decided they were going to interrupt that life and scare everybody. Her friends started leaving and she got mad that whoever was doing this was driving them away, her heart breaking with each goodbye. She got in one little fight and her mom got scared, said "your living with your aunt and uncle in Bel Air". And so off to Bel Air she was whisked, staying there for a year before her mother sent for her, saying she had finally gotten settled in Seattle and Gwen could come home now, a huge relief to her aunt and uncle. Apparently she redefined their definition of 'annoying teenager'.

It was in this way that Gwen fell into the word of the origin of grunge, joining a band as the lead singer and playing gigs at local bars. Eventually, the band moved on to a male singer, leaving Gwen to write their songs. Her songs have gotten happier, more loving, but scared and nervous, since she found out her mothers moving back and taking her with her. She thinks its a bit pathetic that a twenty one year old is still living with her mother, but hey, it cuts down on rent costs. She cut a deal with the band, she writes long distance and they still pay her, or they crash and burn, because, well, Gwen likes to think the lyrics are the main reason the bands stayed afloat for so long.

Look in the mirror: {Pretty} -Punk- {Princess}

Occupation: She works in a scientific lab dedicated to the study of memory. She's not the highest person in it, but she makes good money.

Personality: Sofia has always been quite brainy, and she can look down on others sometimes for that. Mainly people who only see her as pretty. She can be childish despite that, but usually only when she's in a giddy mood. She can be hot-headed as well and act rash. She's shy around most people, afraid to show people the real her, so she acted ms. popular, but wasn't a jerk about it. But with her friends she turned out to be someone happy, friendly and kinda funny.

She can be a little bit too serious sometimes, when she's focused. She is a little bit lonely and sometimes cares too much about image. When Sofia has a lot of suger, she gets hyper. When she's hyper, she is unpredictable. Sofia hides stuff a lot about herself, afraid of what people will think. She's secretive, eager to impress in both her smarts and her image. Not many people know the real her.

History: Sofia's parents were scared by the things that had happened, just like everyone else. They re-located to new york in panic with Sofia and her brothers, where they have lived since. Sofia was happy there, but she missed her friends terribly.

Her parents were a middle-class family, so they lived in an apartment in a safe neighborhood. She got her own room while her brothers shared, but it was quite small. She wowed the teachers at the public school she was enrolled at had the same role as she did in her old one. She fit in well. But Sofia still missed her friends, no matter how many new ones she made.

She graduated From Collage early, and was taken in as an intern for LakeWaters Inc. A company dedicated to researching memory. She is happy there and has made a lot of friends, but has never made nay like the ones she had as a child. She just got out of an abusive relationship when she got word of the reunion. She hasn't dated since.
Look in the mirror: What Cha Think

Occupation: Works in a Media Publishing company, works in the graphics department.
Personality: Crystal is a kind person, always sweet to her friends, even though she can be straight forward sometimes, however she never means to be cruel if she does it is away by accident. She is very athletic, volleyball is her best sports and she can get over competitive, however she is not so good at dancing, unlike her other friends. Crystal is also very bubbly, she loves to have fun but this means she can be very immature and so she sometimes does things without thinking about them. She also loves to draw, however she sometimes spends most of her time drawing instead of doing other important stuff such as homework, however Crystal is still good at school but she corrects her friends a little to much which can annoy them. She is also very creative with her work but sometimes she can go over the top on presentation for simply things such as making dinner. Also is pretty but she believes other wise.
History: Before the fire Crystal thought her life was good, she had a supportive single mother, 7 fantastic friends who always made her feel better when she was down, she felt happy and thought nothing could go wrong but she was so wrong. A few years ago people were getting robbed and threatened by people, Crystal thought it would never end up on her doorstep but it did. One night she decided to sneak out and see her friend Fretts, when she was out a tragic accident or that was what the police said had happened. When Crystal got back two hours later she was in shock, her mother's painting shop was on fire. Crystal tried to run in but was held back as the fire department tried to do their best, she lost her mother that night.

After that she had to go live with her auntie who lives 100 miles away, she had to leave her friends, her life and everything she had learnt to know. She didn't wish to leave, she wanted to tell Frett the truth, the truth which had been killing her inside, she loved him. She had always loved him but she never got the chance, she was taken the morning after, she only had chance to wave goodbye. However, she was sent a letter saying that she would see them all again in the future and she knew she would. Going to college she took graphics, business studies, and art. These helped her in getting a create place in a media publishing company, this company made posters and such for music, films, products and events. Crystal designed the looks and then took them to pitch to the other companies, she was really good at her job.

Now she is moving back to her once home town, she cannot wait to see her friend again, it has been a while. She has changed so much, one big change is the fact that she is pregnant. She feels like her mother, her boyfriend who she had known for 1 and a bit said he would stay with her but when he received a promotion as a CEO of another company he left. So now she is 5 month pregnant with a small round bump, moving back to her home town she wishes to raise her baby and carry on her dream job from home. She has a lot of money and has bought a small house with two bedrooms and is in the center of town, she cannot wait to begin her new life with her baby. She doesn't know what her friends will say but she knows they will be supportive of her.
Look in the mirror: Crystal

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guys

Puppet Master: ellaellen
Name: Craig John Fretts
Occupation: Is in collage, wants to be a psychiatrist. He works part time in a coffee shop
Personality: A listener, kind, honest, Quiet,sensitive, tries hard, happy

Rash, Blunt, Daring, inappropriate, puts his foot in his mouth, jumpy,hyper

History: Craig's single mother has always been a worrier. When the fires happened, they were the first to move. Craig was her only son and she adores him. They moved to Boston.

In Boston his mother, now even a worse worrier because of the whole fire thing, moved them into a crime-free neighborhood, but in a very small place. He went to school like every one else and made new friends, but never forgot the old ones. Now he is in collage and it looks like he was graduate. He still lives with his mom, it saves money, but hopes to leave some day. He hates working at the coffee shop, but he needs money for himself as his mom can't give him allowance.

In the group he always had a solution for problems. He was known for that. Craig thinks it is because his Mother was so nearotic and worrying that he learned how to solve her problems. He doesn't mind, he likes it. He's eager to see his friends again, very eager. He's taking a ride from his friend.
Look in the mirror: I clean up nice, don't I

Puppet Master: Nathan48
Name: Dylan Issac Jones
Occupation: Sports agent (Remote) and translator (Mostly done online by scanning)
Personality: A leader by election, Dylan is a bit more introverted than one would expect. Although athletic release got him through a lot of the times when he was trying to be cool enough because he could fall and not lose it all, he's not opposed to a little relaxing video game time or a more quiet thing with close friends. A little self-conscious, he tries not to show it, and only his closest friends see his mask crack on occasion. He is a friendly person, although a bit challenged by figuring out how to categorize things. Friendliness and flirting were two things he always mixed up, leading to a lot of misunderstandings and some unnecessary doting, but he tries. Polite to a fault because of home training, Dylan's excuse is that he's raised that way, but he loosens up with his inner circle.
History: As the one viewed as 'Mr. Popular' in high school, Dylan had some trouble once the fires started. Worrying for him and his little brother (partially their reputations and abilities to get into good schools), his parents were in the early flight out of the small town, and they moved to something that barely qualified as a city, more specifically a place with a small urban center and barely connected centers around it. There, Dyl began realizing more and more that who he was in his small little town meant very little in the real world. As he'd been told that one could change one's image a new school, he was quick to realize that no one cared if he'd been captain; the question was 'could he dribble the stinkin' ball?'

In college especially, he was awakened, albeit nicely by new friends, to the world around him. His college friends quickly set him straight, joking and laughing about it the whole time, and are still his friends so this day. Just as he was finishing his study abroad and his degree, he got wind that the old town was being brought back to life. Still unable to put his friends to rest in his mind, part of him wanted to see her again. Another part wanted to bring back the days of his closest, and still best, friends. Losing touch with them was something he'd always regretted, but he saw this as a chance to, not only reconnect, but also to let his brother see the small town life he didn't remember.

In the group, Dyl was able to do what he wanted without trying to figure out the looks he was getting while doing it. That kind of freedom kept him in the group, tied to every one, and it drew him to Harper. After Harper broke up with him, he'd wandered a bit, trying to figure out why. Deciding he just wasn't going to get it, he dated other girls, trying to stop thinking about her. It didn't work, so he branched outside of the group, hoping that straying from her might help.

Look in the mirror: Dylan Issac

Personality: Outgoing
Fun
Physically Active
Creative
Generous
Open Minded
Loves outdoors

Short tempered
Relent
Jealous
Rebellious
Stubborn
Indecisive
Scattered

History: Kieth's parents despised the rock music that he listened to, but him being the rebellious one he did it either way. Once his parents had heard about the burnings they made haste in moving away into another town. Away from his friend Kieth almost wanted to commit suicide. Everyone he had met there were too quiet, they never wanted to go outside and have some fun, they were always study study, work work.

As soon as Kieth graduated college he waved goodbye to his parents on his first flight out of there, moving to Florida to study at the University of Miami for his college life, majoring in Engineering with a minor in Music. He couldn't of been a happier man, the parties never stopped, and the constant stories about spring break at Miami were true... But he couldn't quite stay with the upkeep in terms of money. Kieth was forced to find home somewhere else, one night he was looking up jobs and saw... An opportunity to DJ for one of the radios... At his home town! After graduating college, and getting smacked with loans he packed his bags one more time back to his home town.
Look in the mirror: Kieth Michael Blodgett

Personality: Cassiel has always been perceived as a loner and outcast. And in a way it's true since he tends to be rather shy and lacks confidence. However, to cover up for his lack of self-confidence, he can act extremely arrogant, off putting and abrasive at times.

For the most part, Cassiel is rather down-to-earth but also a dreamer. He will not change himself to fit a particular image even if it means he'll have an easier time. He does open up once he gets to know someone and is extremely loyal and selfless with his friends and those he cares for.
History: Cassiel was an only child and therefore his friends were the most important influences in his life in high school, especially since his parents never seemed to have time for him. They were the ones he turned to and could not stand to see any of them hurt.

After high school, Cassiel attended college hoping to become an attorney like his father. However, after getting his college degree, he decided not to go to law school much to his father's dismay. However, he still worked in the legal profession as a paralegal. So essentially he was now doing the same work but without the degree or the big bucks. Cassiel saw this as a temporary job till he can figure out what he wants to do with his life. To his surprise though, he found that he quite enjoys his job and is now considering going to law school.

He always regretted not keeping in contact with his high school friends, especially Harper. However, there were heartaches that he would rather forget and opted to start afresh. However, now that the town was rebuilt, Cassiel could not help himself. He wanted to see them again.
Look in the mirror:Cassiel

.whitelist/blacklist.
Whitelist & Blacklist

whitelisters!

xbigcitydreamsx (moi!): creating and iconing and glomping

Kill_Love: gave me a 100x100 icon, and I really liked the detail in her profile. MY NEW MOD! *claps*

LaLaGirl1993: gave me a 100x100 icon

LeLenny: Recruiting a member.

Aboloft Bacohl: submitting an icon for both kieth and himself.

Rob St. Clair: gave me a 100x100

BLACKLISTERS.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To Get On The Whitelist (any below):
  • Send me with your app, or in a seperate pm a link to a 100x100 icon of your character so I don't have to make one
  • Make a really impressive profile
  • Impress me in the rp
  • Coming up with some great idea realted to this rp
  • Making me a cool banner!
  • Recruiting someone... make sure to tell them to mention who they heard about it from or it won't count!

To Be Sent To The Blacklist (any below):
  • Argue with me or any appointed staff
  • fail to comply with any rule three times
  • abandon this rp without telling me
  • send me a sparklypoo profile and don't fix it... if I get one, I'll let you know that its sparklypoo'ish and you can fix it, one shot only.
  • discriminate or harass any other rp'er. We're all friends.

.whitelist/blacklist.
Announcements

July 25th

Accepting Apps Now!
New Rule Regarding Reservations
New Way To Get On Whitelist
Last Girl Taken

Kill_Love is now a moderator

Open for posting

July 30th

Last character claimed!
-Reserved-
-Reserved-
~~BUMPPPS!~~
*sigh* We need guys! I won't start until we've got two!
New addition to way to get on the whitelist: Recruit a member!
OPEN FOR POSTS!

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Crystal

User Image
Crystal drove her new silver Volvo which she loved, she had bought it for her job only a few months ago. Her hands were on the wheel as she drove, behind her was a large lorry which contained all her possessions, she was going home for the first time in years. When she entered the town she couldn't help but stare, it was different but the same in a welcoming way. She felt at relaxed and followed down the roads before pulling into her garage, it was and in door garage which worked by code, she had requested for it to be installed, not like she was short for money. When she had finished placing the Volvo into the garage she picked her bag up which lay in the passenger seat, inside was her purse, mobile and other details on the house.

She walked round, closing the garage and locking it, walking to the front of her new house she smiled as she man driving pulled up and got out, he was her best friend's husband and a dear friend. "Thanks for this Paul", she said. He was slightly fat with short black hair and green eyes. He gave her a smile. Then his friend, Max got out from the other side, he was lanky with brown long hair pulled into a loose ponytail and brown eyes.

"I told you, I don't mind. Besides I didn't want you getting a complete stranger to take all your stuff", he said with a laugh. "Now, lets get this stuff inside, I can stay for two hours to help you sort it all out, I am not allowing you to shift anything heavy", he said. Crystal smiled and began to help them get the furniture from the back of the lorry, she carried the less heavy boxes while they grabbed the Plasma flat screen, the black leather couch and two matching chairs, er wardrobe, king size bed and other stuff which was too heavy. The kitchen already had a fridge, dishwasher and other appliances. Two hours later they were done, her new house was furnished and complete. She stood at the front of her house and waved them goodbye, thanking them also.

Turning she walked back inside and decided to grab a drink but then realized that she seemed to have forgotten her healthy juice, she had drank it to keep the baby healthy and also it did taste delicious. Grabbing her black leather bag, with purse, mobile and key she walked out of her house, her whole house was protected, she had alarm systems that were on the windows and doors and garage, the windows and doors only activated when she had the front door locked, so she only needed to lock it when she went out or at night. Deciding to walk as she was not far from town she walked though the street, looking at what had changed.

Crystal wore maternity clothes, she had got good ones, some black baggy trousers that fitted perfectly, a white long sleeve baggy top with a v-neck and a red cardigan that fitted over it, she wore black flats and her long brown hair was tied into a ponytail. She looked like a pregnant women and she couldn't wait for her baby. Her hand rested on her small bump as she walked into town. She new people who she didn't know and then saw a shop across the street, walking over she entered and went and bought two cartoons of orange juice and some apples. She wanted to be healthy for the baby and ate a lot of veg and fruit. Paying she turned and walked back out the shop, then she saw it, over the side of the road where she had just been was where her mother's shop had been, where she used to live, where her mother died in the supposed accidental fire. Now it was a video store, she sighed and decided to go inside, to rent a video so she had something to do tonight. Walking in she looked around and decided on "Romeo and Juliet", it was one of her favorites. Paying for it for two nights she placed it into her shopping bag and exited the store. Walking down the road she hummed to herself, she didn't know where her friends were living but she knew they were here, she just had to find them.
User Image User Image User Image
Melanie

Melanie wandered the streets of her hometown, reminiscing about her old life. Were they here? Where would they be? She had originally considering going back to their old places, but she hadn't been staying in hers, why would they be in theirs. She hummed slightly to herself, remebering all the things that happened on this particular road. She remembered wiping out on her bike here. She recalled the night that she and her friends had gone for a midnight walk. It felt like so long had passed since those carefree days, and it almost made Mel come to tears.

She passed a video store. Crystal's mom's old store. It was sad how a fire could change things. She stood across the road, remembering the old place, and wondering where Crystal was now. She became lost in her memories. A little bell jungled as the door opened, and it took Mel a moment to refocus. A woman exited, a woman who looked fairly familiar. Mel couldn't place her. She looked back at the shop, and then it clicked. "CRYSTAL!"

Melanie tore after her, smile across her face. She caught up to her and smiled, spinning aroung and facing her friend. Suddenly her face changed slightly and her eyes went wide. "Woah. Baby." She looked up to her friends face and chuckled slightly. "What have you been up to since I left?" She pulled her into a hug. "I've missed you!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff