Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kyo sat on a branch of a tree in one of the few forests that survived the Reckoning. He had a pipe in his mouth and he thought about something. "This planet is a perfect place for warfare. I just hope no-one else thinks the same. I've had more wars in my life than i would've ever wanted. This wasteland is also no-man's land. I could just go out there and snatch a bit of it to myself..."
Kyo jumped down and blasted his wings out of his back. "Agh! This hurts just as much everytime."
He bounced into the air and opened the wings. He glided down from the hill the forest was on and landed into a small village ruin. The hovels were crumbled, the rooftops burnt, the gardens abandoned, yet he heard something from inside one of the houses. He looked upon the doorway into the house and took a step forward.
Windir slept in a cave on a cliff. The cave was well-hidden by dead trees and shrubbery as well as a humans' castle's ruin. He had been alone for almost a year now. He hadn't seen any living creatures except plants (that he hated.) .
Windir woke up and headed for the cave's mouth.
Kyo squinted his eyes and looked inside the dark house. There seemed to be nothing there. Suddenly a black form grabbed his foot. "Be gone you shadow! To the depths of your darkness!", Kyo yelled and stabbed the shadow with a dagger from his belt. He always carried two daggers crossed in his belt just for cases like this. The shadow slithered under a cupboard next to the window and disappeared into the cupboard's shadow. Kyo just realised, how can it be dark, if it is day outside and a window on the wall?
He shivered and backed out of the house. "God knows what's in there. This planet is a complete wreck. I have barely seen anything alive here. That shadow could be whatever creature of the deep."
When out of the cave, Windir opened his wings and jumped into the air. He could see almost all of the barren wastelands from up here. The cave was at least a thousand feet high. It was raining outside, so Windir drew his flames inside his armour to prevent them from vaporizing the water. He hated the hissing sound that came when his flames gulped down the rainwater. He flew (or actually glided) all the way down and landed next to a hole in tho ground. "Thiss time, i will sslam that ssucker ssky high and not catch him on the way down. I hate thosse sshadowss. They have taken over the whole cave ssysstem. I can't even go home!", As Windir spoke, a shadow rose from the hole and asked Windir why he was still there. Windir answered with a furious right hook and the shadow got launched a few hundred feet off the ground. "Enjoy the flight.", Windir smirked and jumped down to the hole. In the hole there was a huge amount of them shadows, but Windir ignited his flames to their fullest again and realeased them from inside of his armour. The shadows cowered in fear of the bright light and pulled away.
Morgenstern yawned and stretched his arms. The sun was rising, and a new day was about to begin.
He looked around. Gertrude was still sleeping near a tree, but Schwarz was nowhere to be found.
Morgenstern whiseled loudley, and ,after a few minutes, Schwarz jumped out of the bushes. He ran to his master, and sat next to him, looking at Morgenstern with curious eyes. After a bit, Heinrich threw the blanket aside, and rose from the ground.
"Come on, get up." he said as he tapped Gertrude on the neck. As the horse rose, Morgenstern started packing. After he had packed, Morgenstern sat on a tree a fallen tree, and lighted his pipe. Schwarz came to him, and Heinrich smoothed him between the ears.
"We'll see what this day brings." said Morgenstern letting a puff of smoke from his mouth.
Windir took a step at a time. Step. Step. Step. Step... With each step the ground shook and the shadows backed away even farther. Windir looked like he couldn't care less about the shadows.
"Ahh... My home.", Windir said as he stood infront of a pair of great bloodstained steel doors. Windir grabbed the door handles and the door engravings began to shine with a sickeningly bright orange light. As Windir took his first step inside, the doors slammed shut behind him and a raging wind began to blow inside the cave-like organism Windir called his home. The cave was nearly empty. Only a stone pillar and a blanket-covered big object were in the room. Windir used to sleep on the pillar and the object was used for something else. Windir grabbed the blanket and pulled it off the object. The object was clearly a portal to somewhere. A red floating spiral rotating under two iron arches. The iron arches were heavily rusted and the spiral had some stripes of black in it. It was clearly old. There were seven orbs engraved into the iron arches. A red, black, blue, white, green, gray and a purple orb. The red, gray, blue and white orbs had a number in them. Each of them showed the number "1".
Windir smiled widely and took a step towards the rotating red spiral. "It sseemss there are ssome ssurvivorss... An angel, a member of the neutral racess, me and a human... Oh well. I'll wait for now and ssee what happenss...", Windir spoke as he watched into the spiral. Everytime he touched one of the coloured orbs the spiral switched to view the member of the designated race. He touched the gray orb. "A man with a couple animalss? Hmph, i hate thiss device. It won't even show me the animalss a** living creaturess!", Windir kicked the device and sat down to watch.
Morgenstern was walking down a road holding Gertrude by the bridle. Schwarz was scouting a few meters ahead.
Then suddenly, Morgenstern fealt a weak tremble. Schwarz started barking, and Gertrude began to whinny nervously.
"Whoaa! Calm down girl. Schwarz!" Schwarz turned his head to Morgenstern. "To me!"
Heinrich took out his carbine from the saddle case, and full-cocked it.
Then suddenly, Schwarz started sniffing air, and so did Morgenstern.
Smoke! Not very close, but still smoke. It could mean something. Morgenstern decided to investigate.
He and the animals started to advance upon the road. All this time Morgenstern had his carbine in his hands.
Kyo turned around and walked a bit downwards on the road that layed next to the house he just was in. Suddenly he felt a weird feeling. Like something was watching him from above. He turned around a few times and then continued walking, aware that something might be following him. A while after the feeling had disappeared he sheathed his dagger, that he still held at the moment, and walked on. He came to the town's closed gate. He watched the gate and got this weird feeling he had been here before. Suddenly something hit him on the head and everythin went black.
It was a stormy night and Anger was walking in the middle of a town. Nobody Asked him why he didn't come inside, because everbody scared the lighting. But in the of nowhere came out a little girl, Anger looked the girl for a few second and said. ''Why don't you go inside?'' Girl looked Anger and said ''Because i'm waiting for somebody''. Anger didn't understand why the girl is waiting somebody in the middle of a storm. So Anger asked her ''Why don't you go Inside and wait for there?'' Girl looked again Anger and said ''Because she is very imporant person to me''. Anger realized what the girl said to him. ''There she is!'' Said the girl. Anger asked ''who?''
Girl answerd ''My mother!''. Then the girl and Anger heard sound of a woman. ''Anna! There you are!'' Girl looked and said ''Mother!'' Anger now rememberd His wife long time ago. Anger Looked in to the skies and said ''Riza......my wife........I shall never forget you'' Then Anger Looked the girl and start to walk away from the town. The girl was happy because her mother was back from a long travel. Anger Now realized what would happen if somebody lost Very important person. Anger moved away from the town to the deep black forest.
Life Is Only A Dream. . .

User Image
Ember Rose Rumoza

Ember stood on the small ice path that appeared under her feet with every step, and then dissipated when she removed her foot from it. She gave a small sigh, she was growing bored of these males everywhere. She gave a small sneeze, and smiled as she looked down, seeing her pet ferret come out of hiding and rest under her chin. She laughed at the little ferret as he fell over her clothes and tried to get back up. She eventually picked it back up, after removing hair from her eyes. She continued walking through the darkness of the forest, enjoying the sound of lightning, and the clashing of thunder.

. . .But When Can I Awake From It?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces