Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello there, and welcome to the second chapter in Fang's history. Due to some personal problems I was forced to put Fang on Haitus for several months, and because of this we decided Fang needed a new start in a new thread in hopes of encouraging new blood! Lots of news I know. Feel free to look over this chapter of Fang's life, and we encourage you to start fresh with us in the new thread!

User Image

t a b l e of c o n t e n t s

Plot Line;
Rules;
Skeletons;
Availability + Profiles;
Calender;
Family Ties;
Deceased;
White Listed + Black listed
Banners;
Affiliates;

User Image

Niel and Karam were the two biggest wolf packs in the Alexandria forests. The two had been enemies for ages. Ever since the first alphas. After years and years of fighting, they finally came as one from the mating of two wolves. The female was from Niel while the male was from Karam. The parents of these two, came to a discussion, that the two packs would combine, to make one. After three years of adjusting, the pack finally became known as Karam Niel. Finally, when the adjustment became complete, a new pack moved in. They were strangers and were not welcome. The Karam Niel pack made them know that. However, the new pack grew, becoming a large pack known as Taichi. They weren’t thought of to be any threat because of how small they were. As they grew though, the Karam Niel territory grew smaller and smaller. The alphas would not stand for this. It didn’t take but a few days before every warrior, hunter, and strong wolf was lined up, facing the border. The alpha male called off a warning howl. The howl was returned by a threatening howl. The war began.

The fight lasted a week before finally, the alphas decided on a new border. The Karam Niel proved they deserved and needed more land then they had before the war. The Taichi decided to evenly divide the land so more fighting didn’t break out. For a while, the two packs were at peace.

Three months after the fighting, a disease broke out from the Taichi pack. The deadly disease of rabies struck the pack hard, making their numbers decrease rapidly. The Taichi alpha didn’t believe it was a disease and blamed the Karam Niel. He was determined that Karam Niel alpha was trying to claim all the land for his pack. So the Taichi alpha acted out by killing the alpha female of Karam Niel. This brought immediate attention from the Karam Niel. The Taichi were threatening the Karam Niel by saying if they did not stop their attacks and give some wolves to their pack, that the Taichi wouldn’t just stop at the alpha female, who at the time was pregnant with six pups. The Karam Niel refused not knowing what had started this in the first place. So, the war broke out.

It’s been two years since the war started. The old alphas are dead and their children take their place. The war still rages on as well as the rabies disease. It isn’t killing as many, but wolves still fall from it. There is nothing that the packs can do but pray to the moon that the fighting will stop. Question is, which pack will give in first?

The Karam Niel and Taichi are sick of the mindless blood shed as a truce seems to be in the horizon a new threat makes it's presence known. The hell hounds of Mujihi, a sadistic and evil band of wolves bent on the destruction and suffering of others. Will the Karam Niel and Taichi be able to ban together and put a cease to this new threat or will their differences tear them apart and make it that much easier for the cruel wolves of Mujihi to wrought destruction down upon them?

User Image
Click the image to visit the original FANG

☑ Plot Line; Rules; Skeletons; Availability; Calender; Family Ties; Deceased; White/Black Listed; Banners; Affiliates;
User Image

one. Fang is a literate wolf role play which means I expect an average of two paragraphs with five sentences per paragraph and a word count of at least two hundred [300] words. Do not think that combining two or three of your characters together will mean you can get by with a [300] word post, I expect [300] words per wolf. The sentences should be detailed, use adjectives and adverbs, nouns, everything you learned in grammar school and put them into sentences. [300] Is the minimum, but lets not make it the standard for all your posts, it is simply the smallest amount you can scrap by with. One liners will NOT be tolerated, they are forbidden within Fang so do not use them. Make sure to use a spell check, minor typos are okay but a whole lot of them are not. [use this counter for the word count word counter]

two. Romance and action are encouraged, as drama keeps the role play fueled, however follow Gaia's ToS and keep it PG-13. When it comes to breeding please read the pack law and make sure to know what you are getting into when breeding and bring pups into this role play. When fighting know who is going to win beforehand and post around that. Do not kill any wolf without permission from me or the owner of the character. If you want to challenge for a high rank PM me and we will talk about it.

three. Please make pretty posts, they are easy on the eye and an easy way to track your wolf to make sure you are active. A picture, the wolf's name, rank and pack will do just fine. No blinding colors that make my eyeballs bleed or that I have to highlight to read. If you are iffy with a color either don't use it or have a friend look at it, and let you know. When talking to another wolf make it apparent when posting by either bolding or trapping it with ( ) or however you want. I'd also very much appreciate it if your make your talking apparent and diverse from your actions, via bolding or color change.

four. Be active! One post every couple of days if you can. Try not to let others be stranded waiting for your post for over a week without informing me. Which means if you know you are going to be gone for any extended length of time, like a week or more, just PM me and extract your wolf [or wolves] from where they are. If you do not PM me you will get a inactivity PM from myself or a mod and if you do not post by that time your wolves will be removed as I see fit.

five. Age is a very important part of keep this realistic. Wolves in the wild tend to live until age nine [9], so any wolf from ages seven to nine [7-9] are concerned elders. From ages six to three, your wolf is young and healthy and able to do most everything. Wolves ages two are concerned novies if they decided to go into the guard if not they are just pack members, also they can breed at this age. When wolves are a year [1] old they move from pup to yearling and tend to wonder out and see where they would like to fall in the guard or see how they can be useful in the pack. From birth to eleven months [0-11] they are simple pups and will be guarded very well by sitters and the pack as a whole.

six. Reserves are titled Fang, and profiles are titled Claws. Whenever you send me the reserve you have two days to send me your profile or you will have to start over, this also means that reserves are send before the profiles are. Reserves and the skeletons for your profiles are located under the [skeleton] post. When you send your reserve send me a sample of your work. Samples may be linked to another or copied and pasted from a prewritten post. However they must display and be as you are the wolf or other canine, I would like to know that you can successfully play a wolf within a wolf role play.

seven. If you are reading this when you send me a heart in your Claws PM [remember which one?] along with your favorite color next to it. Sometimes people skim over the rules and I want to know that you have actually read them. Just a simple test in reading, but you are trying to get into a role play so it makes sense. Hehe.

eight. Make sure to check the open ranks so you know what you can apply for, you may look for the profiles under the [profiles] post. Click one of the four pictures and look at the list or you can scan over the profiles themselves. This way when you know which ranks have been taken so you do not apply for them and I don't have to play the bad guy and tell you that it is already taken.

nine. Out of Character belongs within the OOC thread I do not mind minor out of character within a in character post but straight out of character within the in character is not permitted and will result in your getting a warning and some warning will result in action that you may not like in the end. Out Of Character Thread.

ten. I can and will add more rules and/or pack law if I think it is needed but they will be announced when I do and also added up here bolded and in a dark slate grey or dark red depending on which one I am adding up. Dark Red is Rules and Dark Slate Grey is Pack Law.

User Image

one. Know your wolf's limitations and have them. A pup or elder cannot successfully fight a young, fit, healthy wolf and win in that fight. It is not going to happen even though an elder has more experience but they are old and slowing down much like humans.

two. breeding Wolves must get permission from their pack's alpha or alphas to breed. If a wolf does not they are subjecting themselves to disciplinary action as the alpha or alphas see fit, which is anything from killing the pups to staining or even outcasting. On a side note you will need to have my okay before breeding and having pups. Keep in mind that you will need players to play your pups, so please already have some one or people in mind before breeding.

three. You will need to show submission toward the ranks higher then your wolf. If you do not and show insubordination to a higher rank they will be allowed to put you in your place. Depending on the severity of the situation will depend on the punishment. It can be a growl, a n**, or a bite to mark your wolf for life.

four. Only alphas are allowed to outcast or promote a wolf. The alphas are the heads of the pack and have the most power over the wolves within the pack. Betas and gammas are allowed to demote to the rank of stained. Betas are the second most powerful wolves within the pack, and gammas are third. They are used by the alphas to keep the pack going when the alphas are busy. Elite wolves are in charged of their group, such as the zeta is in charge of the warriors, the delta over the hunters and so on and so forth. Elite can decide if an wolf is unworthy of their rank and thusly demote them, as long as the alphas approve.

five. The lowest rank of the pack are omegas and they are subjected to auto hits from any wolf of a higher rank, this rank is something you earned through bad behavior of serious crime. You must have show them complete and utter submission to another rank, an important note omegas are an important part of the pack as they release stress.

HUNTING SYSTEM
Special thanks to Stephy goes Rawrr for our hunting and fighting systems

This is the system we are using for a solo hunt and group hunts. The titles above the systems will tell you which one to use for your wolf. These are ONLY for hunts and only for large animals, for smaller animals you will have to use your judgement but remember you cannot always catch your prey.

WOLF WITH A HUNTER BACKGROUND
        - RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR - [1 - 6]
        1 - injury
        2 - complete miss
        3 - near miss
        4 - light hit
        5 - medium hit
        6 - hard hit

NON-HUNTERS:
        - RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR - [1 - 8]
        1 - major injury
        2 - minor injury
        3 - misses injury
        4 - complete miss
        5 - near miss
        6 - light hit
        7 - medium hit
        8 - hard hit

FIGHTING SYSTEM

This is the system we are using for spars or fights between wolves. The titles above the systems will tell you which one to use for your wolf. These are ONLY for spars and fights between wolves, make sure to use the system when fighting unless the two role players in question have already per-decided and agreed to the outcome. Use your judgement on your injures, wolves should not walk away totally wound free.

WOLF WITH A WARRIORS BACKGROUND
        - RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR - [1 - 4]
        1 - complete miss
        2 - near miss
        3 - light hit
        4 - hard hit

NOVIES / NON-WARRIOR:
        - RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR - [1 - 5]
        1 - complete miss
        2 - near miss
        3 - light hit
        4 - medium hit
        5 - hard hit

User Image

The Vivacious Sable

☑ Plot Line; ☑ Rules; Skeletons; Availability; Calender; Family Ties; Deceased; White/Black Listed; Banners; Affiliates;
User Image

User Image

[color=darkblue for male hotpink for female] - Wolf Name - Username - Reserve (Pack and Rank)[/color]

example:
Lyra - hiysinphlay - Reserve (Karam Niel Delta)

User Image

[align=center][img]Picture Here[/img][/align]
[align=center][size=18][color=PostingColor][u][color=black]Name[/color][/u][/color][/size]
[i][size=10]Role[/size][/i][/align]

[list][list][list][list]
[size=14][color=PostingColor][u][color=black]Age: [/color][/u][/color][/size]
[size=14][color=PostingColor][u][color=black]Gender: [/color][/u][/color][/size]
[size=14][color=PostingColor][u][color=black]Fur Color: [/color][/u][/color][/size]
[size=14][color=PostingColor][u][color=black]Eye Color: [/color][/u][/color][/size]
[size=14][color=PostingColor][u][color=black]Pack: [/color][/u][/color][/size]
[size=14][color=PostingColor][u][color=black]Relations: [/color][/u][/color][/size]
[size=14][color=PostingColor][u][color=black]Other: [/color][/u][/color][/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][size=10][color=Posting Color]Personality:
AT LEAST 1, 5 SENTENCE PARAGRAPH [/color][/size]

[size=10][color=Posting Color]Biography:
AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS NO MORE THAN 4[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=18][color=PostingColor][u][color=black]Username[/color][/u][/color][/size][/align]

Do NOT change anything about the profile layout's coding, fill in your information and posting colors and that's it. It will look weird and like it has extra coding when you send it in the PM. Just ignore that and send it in I promise it will look just fine when it's in the thread.

☑ Plot Line; ☑ Rules; ☑ Skeletons; Availability; Calender; Family Ties; Deceased; White/Black Listed; Banners; Affiliates;
User Image

Ratios
[71] Wolves Total
[28] Brutes to [43] Faes

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Click the images to go to the profiles or click the links below.
karam niel // mujihi // taichi // loners

☑ Plot Line; ☑ Rules; ☑ Skeletons; ☑ Availability; Calender; Family Ties; Deceased; White/Black Listed; Banners; Affiliates;
User Image

Watch for changes!

WHETHER

Clear / Raining / Thunder / Windy / Cloudy / Snowing / Hail / Sleet / Fog / Hurricane

TIME

Early Morning / Morning / Noon / Afternoon / Evening / Night / Midnight

MONTH

Jan / Feb / Mar / April / May / June / July / Aug / Sept / Oct / Nov / Dec

DAY

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

MOON PHASE

New Moon / Waxing Crescent / First Quarter / Waxing Gibbous / Full Moon / Waning Gibbous / Last Quarter / Waning Crescent

☑ Plot Line; ☑ Rules; ☑ Skeletons; ☑ Availability; ☑ Calender; Family Ties; Deceased; White/Black Listed; Banners; Affiliates;
User Image

KARAM NEIL

Lavita & Sitka - Mates
                                      Roan & Marissa - Mates
                                      Lyra & Kyra - Aunt to neice
                                      Theo & Lyra - Mates
                                      Theo & Lyra to Asella & Nova & Galena & Trouble & Tobi & Oslo & Marrok - Parents to children
                                      Roan & Ace & Ashley - Father to adopted children
                                      Sable & Uranus - Mother to adoptive son
                                      Roan & Marissa & Lane & Rau - Parents to adoptive children
                                      Roan & Kaylah - Siblings
                                      Conan & Viktor - Brothers

TAICHI

Kairenna & Calon - Mates
                                      Valkyrie & Romulus - Mates
                                      Akilla & Akia - Sisters
                                      Valkyrie & Kaireena - Siblings

MUJIHI

Aron & Meesha & Kenyon & Kailani & Ulfric & Ahriman & Kalynn - Father and children (Kenyon adopted)
                                      Sidero & Ulfric & Ahriman & Kalynn - Mother to children
                                      Faylen & Seca - Siblings

BETWEEN THE LINES

Evana & Kadzait - Adoptive mother to adopted son
                                      Comanche & Uranus - Uncle and nephew

☑ Plot Line; ☑ Rules; ☑ Skeletons; ☑ Availability; ☑ Calender; ☑ Family Ties; Deceased; White/Black Listed; Banners; Affiliates;
User Image

KARAM NEIL

Thor; Alpha lost in war - Father to Ace, adoptive father to Ash, mate to Raine
                                      Raine; Alpha lost in war - Mother to Ace, adoptive mother to Ash, mate to Thor
                                      Kavita; Gamma lost in war - Sister to Lyra, daughter to Thyme, and mother to Kyra
                                      Baala; Alpha killed by Taichi - Mate to Roan, adoptive mother to Ace and Ashley
                                      Era; Pack Member Killed by a cougar - Mother to Emmi, Lane, Rau, and Argo
                                      Argo; Pup killed by a cougar - Son to Erea, brother to Emmi, Lane, and Rau.
                                      Emmi; Pup Killed by cougar - Daughter to Erea, Sister to Lane, Rau, and Argo.
                                      Jorhi; Sigma died to illness - Brother to Willow

TAICHI

Romulus; Alpha lost in war - Father to Kaya and Koda. Mate to Luna
                                      Koda; Pup murdered by an outcast - Son to Luna, brother to Kaya
                                      Kaya; Pup killed in war - Daughter to Luna and Romulus, sister to Koda
                                      Tokoda; Alpha Murdered by Mujih - Mate to Luna

MUJIHI

Seishi; Alpha murdered by her own mate - Mated to Aron, Mother to Fierce, Akocha, and Kailani.
                                      Fierce; Puppy lost to rabies - Son of Aron and Seishi, Brother of Kailani & Akocha, half sibling to Ulfric & Ahriman & Kalynn
                                      Akocha; Puppy lost to rabies - Son of Aron and Seishi, Brother of Kailani & Fierce, half sibling to Ulfric & Ahriman & Kalynn

☑ Plot Line; ☑ Rules; ☑ Skeletons; ☑ Availability; ☑ Calender; ☑ Family Ties; ☑ Deceased; White/Black Listed; Banners; Affiliates;
User Image

- iTaeminnie: For creating an awesome role play and allowing me to remake it
                                      - The Vivacious Sable: For always being awesome, active, and literate. Thanks for all you do!
                                      - Stephy goes Rawrr: For always being awesome, active, and literate; and making Fang layout stuffs. Thanks for all you do!
                                      - Lucky Seduction: For always being awesome, active, and literate. Thanks for all you do!

User Image

- mishigo_chan: Illiteracy, inaccurate portrayal of wolves and attitude problems
                                      - MyDarkestKnight: Inaccurate portrayal of wolves, and constant rule breaking
                                      - Unique Romance: Constant rule breaking, and attitude problems

Black Listed members are forbidden from posting in Fang or any corresponding Fang threads for any reason. Any posting will be reported immediately to a mod as harassment and deleted.

☑ Plot Line; ☑ Rules; ☑ Skeletons; ☑ Availability; ☑ Calender; ☑ Family Ties; ☑ Deceased; ☑ White/Black Listed; Banners; Affiliates;
User Image
Small Banners;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
By Double Orange Soda
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3z6o69q][img]http://i54.tinypic.com/nb2n4j.jpg[/img][/url]

By The Vivacious Sable
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3z6o69q][img]http://i51.tinypic.com/2yl1ptx.jpg[/img][/url]

By Stephy goes Rawrr
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3z6o69q][img]http://i42.tinypic.com/2n6ang8.png[/img][/url]

By Double Orange Soda
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3z6o69q][img]http://i56.tinypic.com/24g6re0.jpg[/img][/url]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Medium Banners;

By - - T e h y a x
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3z6o69q][img]http://i54.tinypic.com/33wqq7n.jpg[/img][/url]

By lazuli_wolf
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3z6o69q][img]http://i54.tinypic.com/2uo1bpx.jpg[/img][/url]

By Lady Pyschopath
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3z6o69q][img]http://i52.tinypic.com/10ng904.jpg[/img][/url]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Large Banners;

By Hiysinphlay
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3z6o69q][img]http://i55.tinypic.com/2j1mycx.jpg[/img][/url]

By Cheshire Cats Consort
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3z6o69q][img]http://i51.tinypic.com/vg6cdz.jpg[/img][/url]

By Hiysinphlay
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3z6o69q][IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/w2dqiq.png[/IMG][/url]

By Omnipony
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3z6o69q][img]http://i43.tinypic.com/1zzpc08.jpg[/img][/url]

By Stephy goes Rawrr
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3z6o69q][IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/263h5x2.png[/IMG][/url]

☑ Plot Line; ☑ Rules; ☑ Skeletons; ☑ Availability; ☑ Calender; ☑ Family Ties; ☑ Deceased; ☑ White/Black Listed; ☑ Banners; Affiliates;
User Image

User Image
νσωѕ тσ тнє мσση

Three packs; three territories; one war.

User Image
Project P.R.O.T.O.T.Y.P.E

2012:
Animal testing has now been outlawed by the government, thanks to animal right groups and extreme measures they have taken to get their points across. From Breaking into the labs and setting the animals free to full on assaults of the staff members and setting the labs ablaze, destroying the research. Many useful research papers, such as how to fight cancer and get rid of it, were destroyed. Many people died from cancer and other illness. The animal rights group did not walk away free, however. In the dead of night, members were taken from their homes and killed without anyone knowing. The captive leaders where made an example in public; an example of what people should not do. People screamed and stared in complete horror, as each leader was brutally murdered, rather if they were beaten to death, or just shot. People grew wary of the government, and their ways of handling things.

As time passed, the government, in secret, began to pay scientists to continue what research they had started on before hand. However, instead of animal testing, the government looked to the people. Human experimentation became the new thing. Of course, they had to lie to the President, telling him that the testing was done by people who gave their consent to the labs and were willing. That was never the case, however. People and animals were taken from streets, the black market, even the insanity bin. The government knew as well that animal testing was outlawed, but that didn't stop them from taking in animals and preforming tests on them.

☑ Plot Line; ☑ Rules; ☑ Skeletons; ☑ Availability; ☑ Calender; ☑ Family Ties; ☑ Deceased; ☑ White/Black Listed; ☑ Banners; ☑ Affiliates;
User Image

~Reserved~

User Image
User Image

~Reserved~

User Image
User Image

~Reserved~

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items