ⓢⓚⓔⓛⓛⓘⓔⓢ

ⓐⓒⓒⓔⓟⓣⓔⓓ ⓡⓔⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓢ

ⓛⓘⓝⓚⓢ

ⓡⓔⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓢ

ⓡⓔⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓢ

ⓡⓔⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓢ

=======================================

♔ Announcements and Updates ♔

Announcements: Thread is now accepting profiles! This is for everyone: Please read all of the reserves listed, and all of the profiles posted. ALSO!!! The OOC thread has been opened up, so check it out! Use it for gold questing, talking, or (mainly) plotting!

Updates: March 17th - created thread, updated all catagories, created ooc thread, created profiles thread, started recruitment thread. Added three new reserves, and two new profiles.
Story

Pause as I create the story. Apparently my version isn't paraphrased enough. It'll be up shortly folks!
⋯ ⋯ ⋯ Rules / Guidelines ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

1 A: READ THE RULES!

1 B:. I am the creator of this beautimus roleplay. My rules or you're out. I have the ability to delete whatever profiles I wish, whenever I wish, if it is justified. (And as creator of course, I'm always justified. biggrin )

2. Follow Gaia ToS. They are the creators of this wonderful website. Break their rules.. and you're out.

3. No being God. Don't have a character who is all powerful and don't control other people's characters. Everyone is equal here. Except me. =P

4. Include EVERYONE. We do not want anyone left out. If someone approaches you.. reply!

5. This is a LITERATE roleplay. That means at least ONE paragraph. And I consider a paragraph at least 5-6 sentances. I understand writers block but come on... no one sentancers.

6. No CYBERING!!!! Romance is, of course, encouraged, but time skip when things get heavy.

7. PM all profiles to me with this title! Starburst

8. Make your posts pretty please! I want to see unique posts with character pictures! But don't over do it. I don't want one post to be an entire page. (starting posts are an exception to the rule.) That's ridiculous...

9. Don't over curse. We all know when to quit. Unless your character is comedic relief... then it's okay. :3

10. Don't kill anyone! PM me if you have some plot you would like to talk about, and then PM the other person! I will not tolerate any random deaths! (That includes SUICIDE!!!!)

11. Read my rules. If you don't ... I will know. OH and these rules apply for the OOC thread as well. Don't over curse and such. We all know what to do, right? =D

12. Don't post with overly bright colours please! Like yellow, or white! And don't post with size 7 font please. I have bad eyesight. And don't over crowd with size 27 font or something. Stick to size 9 or 12 font. Pleeease.

13. Hey. You. Kid who posted a profile and never posted again. I'm going to punch you. DONT JOIN and GET MY HOPES UP then QUIT!!!! Drives me bonkers! So don't do it! I require at LEAST 3 posts a week! The only exception is if I am on Vacation, or I don't post that often, then I do not require that everyone else do it. Realize, that I have to follow the rules too.

14. New members!!! PM me with a blank page, except for one semicolon and one sentence about your favorite food. If you do not do this, then I will assume you haven't read the rules, which means that I will not accept you. The title should say "I love cats".

15. Use the OOC for plot planning! I would say just to PM each other, but as creator I want to know what's going on. So plan in the OOC!!! It's there for talking and such.

16. I highly suggest only reading everyone else's profile pages in EMERGENCIES. I want this to be a little realistic .... and in real life, you don't immediately know all about the other people. I just need profile pages because I need to get a sense of what type of plot will work best with our group.

17. TELL YOUR FRIENDS! If you have some friends you know that might be good in this RP, then tell them to come this way! I will accept them if they are epicly epicsauce.

18. Have.Fun. I want this to be a blast, and also, we can all learn from each other! help this be a unique experience!
Skellies!

Please fill out the below Reserve before filling out your Profile Skellie. PM the reserve to me, Butterfly_MAGNET with the title "GATES Reserve". After your reserve has been accepted by me, then PM your Profile skellie to me, Butterfly_MAGNET with the title "Starbust". If you read the rules, you will know that I require something else as well. Replace all capital things with a colour of your choice, and please, create a character that is unique. Maximum characters per user: 2. You will need an image of (preferably) anime.

For your Reserve and Profile images, just PM the link to them to me, and I will edit them. Thank yous!

Reserve:

[imgleft]100x100 icon of character[/imgleft] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list] [align=center][size=12.5][color=YOURCOLOR1][b]I Will Choose ... [/b][/color] [color=YOURCOLOR2][size=10.5] what side are you on?[/size] [/color][/size][/align]

[/list][size=10.5][color=YOURCOLOR1][size=12][b]Who Am I?[/b][/size][/color][color=white]XXXXXXX[/color] [color=YOURCOLOR2] your | full | name[/color][/size]

[size=10.5][color=YOURCOLOR1][size=12][b]Candles on the Cake?[/b][/size][/color][color=white]XXXXXXX[/color][color=YOURCOLOR2] your age [/color]

[size=10.5][color=YOURCOLOR1][size=12][b]My mommy told me I was this![/b][/size][/color][color=white]XXXXXXX[/color] [color=YOURCOLOR2]gender[/color][/size]

[size=10.5][color=YOURCOLOR1][size=12][b]Happiness In a Jar[/b][/size]:[/color][color=white]XXXXXXX[/color] [color=COLOR2]pick | three | likes [/color] [/size]

[size=10.5][color=COLOR1][size=12][b]Don't make me smack you....[/b][/size][/color][color=white]XXXXXXX[/color] [color=COLOR3]pick | three | dislikes [/color][/size]

[align=right][list][size=11][color=COLOR4][b]username[/b][/color] [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/align]

Profiles:

For pictures here, please crop uneccessary crap out of the picture. Then, do the same thing you did with your reserve picture, except you don't have to crop a 100X100 image. It can be any size. But yeah, please do the border thing stated above.

[imgleft] Picture here [/imgleft]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[list][align=center][size=24][color=COLOR1][b]First ✾ Middle ✾ Last name[/b][/color][/size]
ADD A QUOTE HERE. Don't use any colour or size choices. Just erase this part and put in a quote from your character.
[size=9][color=COLOR2]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=12][color=COLOR1]CALL ME[/color][/size][color=COLOR3][size=10.5]❝nicknames❞[/size][/color]
[/align]

[size=12][color=COLOR1] It's a long story long ...[/color][/size][color=COLOR3][size=10.5]Bio here. Tell us your memories. Give us some idea of why you are who you are, why you do what you do, and why you are where you are.[/size][/color]

[size=12][color=COLOR1] I'm this way because I want to be...[/color][/size] [size=10.5][color=COLOR3] Tell us about your personality. [/color][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=12][color=COLOR1][b]My Fate.[/b][/color][/size] [size=10.5][color=COLOR3] Are you government lackies, syndicate spies, Contractors, or Dolls? [/color][/size]
[size=12][color=COLOR1][b]My power unleashed![/b][/color][/size] [size=10.5][color=COLOR3] If you are a government lacky or syndicate spy: Tell us how you fight. What weapons do you use and what position do you take in battle (i.e. Defense, offense?). If you are a contractor or doll: What power do you have (yes you must choose one main power. Like if I am a healer, I can do all types of healing, but I can't use fireballs. Or if I am fire then I can use all sorts of fire moves, but I can't use ice too.)? And also, what is your payment for your power usage? (i.e. if I were a healer, my powers would heal others, but the wounds would be taken on my own body. or if I were fire, each time I used my fire power, I would gain weight. Or I would have to eat something I dislike in order to use my power.) This is IMPORTANT. [/color][/size]
[size=12][color=COLOR1][b]I'm fighting for them![/b][/color][/size][size=10.5][color=COLOR3] sexuality [/color][/size]
[size=12][color=COLOR1][b]yes, please[/b][/color][/size][size=10.5][color=COLOR3]|ღ| like |ღ| like |ღ| like |ღ| like |ღ| like |ღ|[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=COLOR1][b]no thank you[/b][/color][/size][size=10.5][color=COLOR3]|✖| dislike |✖| dislike |✖| dislike |✖| dislike |✖| dislike |✖|[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=COLOR1][b]I fear[/b][/color][/size][size=10.5][color=COLOR3]|☠| Fear |☠| Fear |☠|[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=COLOR1][b]my body[/b][/color][/size][size=10.5][color=COLOR3] any tattoos, piercings, scars, birthmarks? Tell us your heigth and your weight. [/color][/size]
[size=12][color=COLOR1][b]Well...[/b][/color][/size][size=10.5][color=COLOR3] Any strange quirks you wanna tell us? Hmmmm? [/color][/size]

[color=YOURFAVORITECOLOR][size=9][align=right]username[/align][/size][/color]
Accepted Characters

User Image
                  I Will Choose ... to be me. No syndicate no government. A contractor.

Who Am I?XXXXXXX Raine | Joon | Kazimura
                Candles on the Cake?XXXXXXX Nineteen
                My mommy told me I was this!XXXXXXX male
                Happiness In a Jar:XXXXXXX Rain | Coffee | Thunder
                Don't make me smack you....XXXXXXX Fires | Swimming | Organizations
                  Jhaendrylar

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image
                  I Will Choose ... Neutral contractor.

Who Am I?XXXXXXX Mylia | Renie | Devonna
                My mommy told me I was this!XXXXXXX Female
                Happiness In a Jar:XXXXXXX Pink | Gems | Ice Cream
                Don't make me smack you....XXXXXXX Darkness | Spicy food | Tears
                  Butterfly_MAGNET

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image
                  I Will Choose ... Syndicate Spy

Who Am I?XXXXXXX Roscoe | Miles | Jackson
                Candles on the Cake?XXXXXXX Twenty two
                My mommy told me I was this!XXXXXXX Male
                Happiness In a Jar:XXXXXXX Deep blue | independence | sniping
                Don't make me smack you....XXXXXXX kids | brightness | teamwork
                  Keneko_kitty741

----------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image
                  I Will Choose ... The Government

Who Am I?XXXXXXX Arethusa | Luminai | Valek
                Candles on the Cake?XXXXXXX Seventeen
                Happiness In a Jar:XXXXXXX flowers | animals | bloodshed
                Don't make me smack you....XXXXXXX snakes | mean people | confinement
                  Arethusa Valek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image
                  I Will Choose ... Activist Against Contractors

Who Am I?XXXXXXX Yue Sakime Ying
                Happiness In a Jar:XXXXXXX Americ | Junk Food | Techology
                Don't make me smack you....XXXXXXX Racism | Being Stereotyped | Drunkards
                  Chiibi Kitsune

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image
                  I Will Choose ... Syndicate Spy

Who Am I?XXXXXXX Erik | Hei | Smith
                Candles on the Cake?XXXXXXX Twenty One
                Happiness In a Jar:XXXXXXX oranges | Thunder | Work
                Don't make me smack you....XXXXXXX Drinking | time wasting | Waiting
                  Jhaendrylar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image
                  I Will Choose ... Contractor for the better!

Who Am I?XXXXXXX Tyler | Baxter | Jackson
                Candles on the Cake?XXXXXXX Twenty
                Happiness In a Jar:XXXXXXX Children | Fire | Spicy foods
                Don't make me smack you....XXXXXXX Cold weather | evil | My brother Miles
                  Butterfly_MAGNET
♔ Date &&& Weather ♔

Date
-------------------------------------------------------------------
        janxxxfebxxxmarxxxaprxxxmayxxxjunxxxjulxxxaugxxxseptxxxoctxxxnovxxxdec

xxxooXxxxooX.o1xxxo2xxxo3xxxo4xxxo5
                xxxo6xxxo7xxxo8xxxo9xxx1oxxx11xxx12
                xxx13xxx14xxx15xxx16xxx17xxx18xxx19
                xxx2oxxx21xxx22xxx23xxx24xxx25xxx26
                xxx27xxx28xxx29xxx3oxxx31

======================================

Weather

-------------------------------------------------------------------

| ☀ | | | ❄ | ♒ |

| Sunshine | Rain | Clouds | Snow | Wind |
♔ Synopsis ♔

Eh ... nothing's happend yet, but this is where I will post a brief summary of what's going on.
♔ Whitelisters &&& Blacklisters ♔

Whitelisters:

Paranoid doll : for helping me get inspiration for this RP and for making the graphics.
Jhaendrylar : for creating a recruitment thread, and leaving me feedback on the RP.

Blacklisters:

No one! Let's keep it this way!
User ImageXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image

♔ OPEN!!! ♔

Generous Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
-------------------------------------------------
XXXXXXXXXXJunoUser Image
XXXXXXXX-------------------------------------------------

It's been too long...
Since I felt Joy in this miserable existence.

Juno walked the streets of New york as he had been for the past twenty years. Not much had changed unless you count an entire change in the population of the world and every single human being afraid of all the others. There were contractors every where and no one to regulate them. The government and the Syndicate were wiping eachother off the face of the map and those stuck in between were targeted by the government or killed by the syndicate. "a Dark world we live in now don't you think?" Juno spoke to himself occasionally he could feel slight rain coming from the dreary sky. "I guess the stars wont be out tonight either." Juno lifted the hood up on his jacket and continued towards his current objective. It wasn't always but sometimes people needed people to die and today was one of those days. It could have been the syndicate who sent him that letter the government or the local law but whoever sent him that message needed a murderer brought to justice or killed. Juno wasn't about to let up the offer of ten grand go to waste. "Here we go." A flashing neon sign marked the entrance to the street side bar. He stepped in and nodded at the bar keep. There was barely a soul in sight so that meant Juno would have to wait for his current objective to arrive. After a few hours a tall young looking lady came in a quick scan of her face he knew she was the one. He finished his drink in a quick swig and stumbled up to her pretending to be drunk. a drunken kiss passed between us and she had only ten seconds to live. "See ya another time." Juno stumbled out of the bar before regaining composure and strolling away towards his home.
User Image Mylia Renie Devonna
I can't even love ... yet I love more than you monsters can!

.o...o....o....o.....o.......o.............o.............o

The rain swirled around the young girl as she ran down the street. The street was dark, only one light lit up at the end. She looked back often and her breath was staggered. The girl slipped on a wet rock and went pummeling to the ground. Her blonde hair fell around her into the wet puddles. She sobbed quietly as she heard footsteps approaching. I didn't do anything! Why are you trying to hurt me?! She tried to yell, but couldn't. Her voice wasn't alive anymore. The two men caught up to her and jerked her up off the pavement by her hair. The one not grabbing her grinned maliciously. "Hey honey. We just want you to come with us. Big Papa will take good care of you." She yelped and grabbed at her skull, her nails digging dip into the more muscular man's hands. He dropped her and groaned in pain. "You b***h! Quick! Grab her before she gets away! Kamiza needs her desperately!" The other one, not cringing in pain reached after the little girl as she scuttled to her feet and ran as fast as she could. He was more large around the belly, and had a difficult time catching up with the little blonde one. He stopped and placed his hands on his knees breathing heavily. The muscular man ran up behind him and stopped, punching the fat guy in his jaw. "What the ********! You let her go?!" The girl looked back as the men faded into the distance. Her tears stopped as she realized she got away.

That had been two years ago. It was Renie's first night in America. She had escaped from her prison in Russia, discovered her power to control water, and fled. She had swam all the way from England to America in just a week. It didn't hurt her ... only made her stronger in her power. In that week she also changed. She split her personality in half to protect herself and developed a crueler, doll like personality, named Mylia. Renie was a little frightened of Mylia, but told herself that if she didn't let Mylia take control when she was in danger, then she would die. Renie couldn't die though ... she had to find out what happened to her parents. She had to find out what went wrong. After that incident in America, she realized fully how dangerous it was to be out in the open. She had listened to the radio, read the halographic newspapers, everything. She was called a contractor. A human who was affected by some "radioactivity", as the government called it, and became more powerful than the average human. Although she despised the government she was grateful that they could supply her a name for herself. At least now she knew what she was. She also had a warrent out for her "arrest". She didn't know why... but she knew that the government wanted her kind.

Not only did she have to deal with government lackies constantely trying to creepily capture her, but there was a new group that had formed last year ... the Syndicates. They were less to know about, as they were so secretive that no information about them was leaked to the public. She did know this though: they were spies, and they wanted her. Alive.

A shiver went down Renie's spine as she walked down Time's square. It was drizzling, and the wind whipped past her, stinging her ears with cold. Her teeth clattered, something she loved, for the noise entertained her. "I-it's s-soo c-c-c-cold!" There weren't many people out and about times square nowaddays. Most people spent their time indoors, with their precious machines. Renie looked about, to make sure no one was spying on her. She hadn't felt any eyes on her, but she still needed to make sure.

Why was she even outside? Well ... she had gotten a note under her door this morning. She lived in an apartment hidden deep within Central Park. Well ... what used to be central park. It's now just a metal dome. The note had said this:

Come to the times square broadway street at twelve. Come alone, and don't lead anyone on either. When you get to broadway, flip your hand upside down, and you'll have your questions answered.

She had no clue what it could've been from, but she prayed it was some fellow companion contractors. She hadn't seen another contractor her entire life. Mylia had protested going to the meeting, thinking it was a syndicate trap. Renie, however, disagreed. Syndicate members would have been more .... over the top with it. Mylia finally gave in and let Renie go. So here she was, in Times Square. She stepped onto broadway and flipped her hand like requested. A whistle was faintly heard to her left. She looked over at the Winter Garden theatre building and saw a blue-green flag go around the corner in the alleyway next to the theatre. Her heart fluttered. She needed friends if she was going to complete her mission. She wanted to set her kind free. It made her cry that contractors were actually being comissioned to do dirty work .. and "punish" innocent people by violent means. She didn't want that to happen, so that's why she vowed to bring down the government and syndicate and let the contractors rise above.

Her pace quickened and she turned the corner where she saw the flag. A young girl with bright green hair climbed down a man-hole and gestured Renie to follow. She eagerly did, her curiousity now taking over. Renie disregarded the smell of the sewers, and climbed down the ladder into the manhole. It was darker than black underground, but the young girl with green hair lit up a candle. The light filled the space and Renie saw that the girl had a very pretty face, underneath all of the dirt and grime. The girl smiled and said "welcome Renie. Come this way." Renie followed eagerly down the sewer pipe. They turned many turns, and Renie was sure they were lost until they walked into a large circular room. Renie gasped as she stepped into the bright light and saw many faces. Some smiled at her as she entered, some were emotionless. Renie stepped down the wet steps, her shoes squeaking, and was greeted by a man who's age she couldn't determine. He wasn't young... but he wasn't old. Renie was ... excited that there were so many people. She assumed that most of them were contractors, and finally felt at home.

.o...o....o....o.....o.......o.............o.............o

I am feeling ⇝ Excited I am with ⇝ A small group of Contractors I am here ⇝ in an undergound sewer meeting

How dare you lie to me
How dare you treat me like the monster
You're the one who kills
You're the one who sickens
You're the one we hate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items