Total Votes:[ 9 ]

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

Creator: D1ary.of.the.Vampz
Inspiration: Copied and Pasted Roleplay of mine.
Pictures: Photobucket.
Genre:Fantasy /Medieval
Literacy: Literate to advanced Literate
Links: (Profile Link: Click the First Picture Below)
(Titan Pad OCC Link: Click the Second Picture Below)
Accepting. Open/Accepting.
Open/Not Accepting. Closed.

Table of Contents
❣Storyline
❣Your Worlds/Your Rulers
❣Character Skeleton❣Rules❣The Lists

User Image

User Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
The Story

Long ago, in times long forgotten, the elves protected the worlds with peace, love, knowledge, and magic from their beautiful city Surrupa. But that all changed when Soren, a young elfling, decided he wanted to rule the worlds, not protect it. He spent his many young years learning the darkest of elements to achieve this goal. He eventually mastered his art and brought about ruin and destruction to the worlds. He returned to his beloved city and asked them to join him. But the neither the elves, nor the worlds, would bow to such a creature, so they waged war against him. Soren happily accepted and crushed them mercilessly, with his powerful armies of demons and vampires. The world lasted just under a century, but fear spread throughout the worlds for ages.

The elves, who's number rapidly decreased within the century of fighting of Soren, pulled back to a miasma island called Creku, protected by a powerful barrier, where they hid from his domain, and lived in the peaceful ways they once had. Therein, lives the young and beautiful elemental Princess Zelda. Although she was born after the war, literally right after the elves took refuge in Creku, she knows more about it than anyone, having studied it in all scriptures. She is a good and just ruler, taking after her father, the founder of Creku, Origina. Zelda, although elemental and knowledgeable with a sword, is not a violent elf. Yet, she does not want sit around idly waiting for the day Soren locates them and finishes what he started. The time has come; Zelda is gathering her own armies to defeat Soren and restore balance to the worlds once again as the elves of the past have. Who will win this epic battle? The beautiful Princess Zelda, with her grace and kindness? Or the handsome Overlord Soren, with his dark power? You decide.

TO GET THE FULL HISTORY OF THIS WAR, READ ZELDA AND SOREN'S PROFILES

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Your Worlds

User Image

This gorgeous castle is called Aora, on the beautiful island of Creku, which is hidden by a thick, ancient barrier, is home to the few good elves, humans, beautiful mythical creatures, and the beautiful princess Zelda. Something, no one knows what, is breaking the barrier down. The elves sense it, and are preparing for battle.

User Image

This is the dark, evil world of Soren, Hethen.The castle is called Gerrus. It is home to vampires, warlocks, demons, dark elves, and prisoners of war. Soren's castle does not need a barrier, because it is heavily guarded by fearsome creatures.

Your Rulers: An Epic Battle of Good vs Evil

User Image

Princess Zelda

User Image
Overlord Soren

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Choose Your Side

☠PROFILE SKELLY☠

IF YOU'RE ON ZELDA'S SIDE YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY EITHER A HUMAN (HUMANS DO NOT HAVE POWERS!) OR AN ELF, YOU CAN, HOWEVER, CHOOSE TO BE AN ELEMENTAL ELF (ONE WHO IS SKILLED IN THE ELEMENTS), OR A SPECIAL ELF(EXAMPLE: MUSICAL ELF, ONE WHO IS SKILLED IN MUSIC, OR ARCHER ELF, ONE WHO IS SKILLED IN ARCHERY)! THERE ARE DIFFERENT JOBS FOR YOU! AND IF YOU'RE ON ZELDA'S SIDE YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY IN CREKU, NO IF, ANDS, BUTS, OR MAYBES!!! YOU DON'T, HOWEVER, HAVE TO LIVE IN THE MAIN CITY OR IN THE CASTLE,YOU CAN LIVE IN THE SURROUNDING AREAS, OF WHICH YOU CAN MAKE UP.

IF YOU'RE ON SOREN'S SIDE, SPECIFY YOUR RACE UNDER RACE (EXAMPLE: VAMPIRE, HUMAN, WEREWOLF, DEMON, IMP)!!! IF YOU ARE A POW (PRISONER OF WAR), OR A CHILD OF A POW, ON SOREN'S SIDE, YOU WERE EITHER BORN OR TAKEN INTO HETHEN DURING THE WAR BETWEEN THE ELVES AND SOREN! YOU COULD NOT HAVE ESCAPED CREKU. YOU WERE ALWAYS IN HETHEN AND SURROUNDING AREAS.

WHEN IT COMES TO POWERS, DO AS YOU PLEASE. I AM NOT AN ALL POWERFUL GOD WHO WILL TRY TO BIND YOU TO MY WILL. THE ONLY THING YOU CAN'T DO (look back at the rules) IS GODMOD. DO NOT KILL OTHERS WITH YOUr POWERS, UNLESS PERMISSION IS GIVEN, AND DO NOT CONTROL OTHERS, AND DO NOT ALLOW YOUR POWERS TO BE UNBEATABLE. I AM NOT A b***h-LEADER-ROLEPLAYER, I WILL NOT CONTROL YOUR CHARACTER'S ANYTHING, EXCEPT WHERE THEY LIVE. YOUR PROFILE IS YOURS AND YOU CAN DO AS YOU PLEASE SO LONG AS YOU ABIDE BY RULES. THE EXTENT OF YOUR POWERS, WHETHER ZELDA AND SOREN SHARE THEM OR NOT, IS UP TO YOU.

Zelda's Side Profile Skelly

[align=right][color=indigo]☽☾Zelda's Side☽☾[/color][/align]
[align=center][color=orchid]xxXXxx[/color][size=18][color=Color1]Insert First Name Here[/color][color=Color2] "Insert Nickname Here"[/color][color=Color1]Insert Last Name Here[/color][/size]

[color=deeppink]✠Appearance✠[/color]
[color=deeppink][size=18] ☽☾Beauty Long Forgotten☽☾[/size][/color]
[size=11][color=orchid]xxxxxx[/color] [b]Age:[/b] (Age Here)
[color=orchid]xxXXxx[/color] [b]Gender: [/b] (Gender Here)
[color=orchid]xxXXxx[/color] [b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] (Orientation Here)
[color=orchid]xxXXxx[/color] [b]Rank:[/b] (Rank Here)
[color=orchid]xxXXxx[/color] [b]Job:[/b] (Job Here)
[color=orchid]xxXXxx[/color] [b]Home:[/b] (Where in Creku here)
[color=orchid]xxXXxx[/color] [b]Image:[/b] (Image Here)[/size]

[color=deeppink][size=18]☽☾ A World Unthought Of☽☾[/size][/color]
[size=11][color=orchid]xxxxxx[/color] [b]Bio:[/b] (Bio Here)
[color=orchid]xxXXxx[/color] [b]Personality:[/b](Traits Here)[/size]

[color=deeppink][size=18]☽☾ I'm Only an Elf☽☾[/size][/color]
[size=11][color=orchid]xxXXxx[/color] [b]Likes: [/b](Likes Here)
[color=orchid]xxXXxx[/color] [b]Dislikes:[/b] (Dislikes here)
[color=orchid]xxXXxx[/color] [b]Skills:[/b] (Skills here)
[color=orchid]xxXXxx[/color] [b]Extras:[/b] (Extras here)
[color=orchid]xxXXxx[/color] [b]Puppet Master:[/b] (Username here)[/align][/size]

Soren's Side Profile Skelly

[align=left][color=darkblue] ❦ ❧Soren's Side❦ ❧[/color][/align]
[color=darkslategray]xxXXxx[/color][size=18][color=Color1]Insert First Name Here[/color][color=Color2] "Insert Nickname Here"[/color][color=Color1]Insert Last Name Here[/color][/size]

[strike][color=navy]✠Appearance✠[/color][/strike]
[color=navy][size=18][strike]❦ ❧ A Legend Come Alive❦ ❧[/strike][/size][/color]
[size=11][color=midnightblue]xxXXxx[/color] [b]Age:[/b] (Age here)
[color=midnightblue]xxXXxx[/color] [b]Gender: [/b](Gender here)
[color=midnightblue]xxXXxx[/color] [b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] (Orientation here)
[color=midnightblue]xxXXxx[/color] [b]Race[/b] (Race here)
[color=midnightblue]xxXXxx[/color] [b]Rank:[/b] (Rank here)
[color=midnightblue]xxXXxx[/color] [b]Job:[/b] (jJob here)
[color=midnightblue]xxXXxx[/color] [b]Home:[/b] (Home in Hethen here)
[color=midnightblue]xxXXxx[/color] [b]Image:[/b] (Image Here)[/size]

[color=navy][size=18][strike]❦ ❧ A Dark Tale ❦ ❧[/strike][/size][/color]
[size=11][color=midnightblue]xxXXxx[/color] [b]Bio:[/b] (Bio here)
[color=midnightblue]xxXXxx[/color] [b]Personality:[/b] (Traits here)[/size]

[color=navy][size=18][strike]❦ ❧ I'm Not All Beast ❦ ❧[/strike][/size][/color]
[size=11][color=midnightblue]xxxxxx[/color] [b]Likes:[/b] (Likes here)
[color=midnightblue]xxxxxx[/color] [b]Dislikes:[/b] (Dislikes here)
[color=midnightblue]xxxxxx[/color] [b]Skills:[/b] (skills here)
[color=midnightblue]xxxxxx[/color] [b]Extras:[/b](extras here)
[color=midnightblue]xxxxxx[/color] [b]Puppet Master:[/b] (Username here)[/size]

BY THE WAY!!! HERE'S THREE LINKS FOR COLORS AND SYMBOLS IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW OR YOU WANT COOLER COLORS:

GAIA ONLINE TEXT COLOR CODES

GAIA ONLINE SYMBOL CODES

GAIAONLINE SYM/COL CODES

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

RULES FOR ELVEN WARS ROLEPLAY:
((Please read all rules before submitting a profile of face my typing wrath.))

1. As a roleplayer--and Gaian--you should know the basics. No godmod, no immortal-immortals, no cybering, follow Gaia's standard, blah, blah, blah. If anyone does so and you see it, please report it to me so I can mercilessly destroy their soul, then blacklist and ban them. If I have to tell you the simple things you can't do in a roleplay, then this is clearly not for you. Don't hurt yourself just...just go.

2. Limit 2 chars per person, one for good one for evil. Unless I say you can do two good or two evil. You have to be nice and fearless and ask me.

3. Pm all requests to me titled "Elven Wars". Make sure you add a 3nodding in the Zelda's Side profiles, and a lol in the Soren's side profiles. Just to make sure you, eh, read the rules.

4. Please, for the sake of my sanity, CLICK ALL SPOILERS. They're there for a reason, because if they weren't they wouldn't be there.

5. If you post your profiles they will be deleted and ignored (unless...no no deleted and ignored!!).

6. No ignoring other people's chars; if someone talks to you, talk to em back. If you truly dont want to speak to them, then tell them so in the roleplay.

7. No God-sized images/ bright a** neon colors...it takes up room/blinds us and people don't read but stare at the pictures. Your posts can be pretty though...a quote, a photo, etc. I'm not forcing you to chose all of your work as one color or no color at all, but...you know, please think about it.

8.This is a literate/semi-literate roleplay. NO IM -looking words, no ~for thoughts, no *for speech. No "yo wats gud homie" or s**t like that. I swear if I see it I will murderous delete your post. I don't speak internet, and I write how I talk, so I expect you to do the same. Write in THIRD person PLEASE. If for some odd reason you can't do third person, PM me and we'll talk about it.

9. If you have something to say outside the roleplay, like a question or comment, PLEASE use the OCC style. Come on guys, you're roleplayers, you should know this, I don't wanna see an entire page of OCC!. Use OCC, Out of Character, Oh Crappity Crap, Out of Cookies, take your pick, just PLEASE use it.

10. If you have writers block, do not post at all!!! You can ask a question in the OCC and/or have someone PM/comment you for help. Remember, I'm more than happy to help!

11. Since I worship the Almighty-Allah, I am not the god of this thread. I am, however, Absolute Monarch, Chaotic Pharaoh and what I say goes. (Although, if I say something you don't like, you can appeal. I am a fair and kind person, and I don't like being mean unless I must, so be careful.)

13.SUBSCRIBE, SUBSCRIBE, SUBSCRIBE!!! I want this roleplay to be used as much as possible, and you must subscribe to know that there are new posts.

14. The OCC, in case you didn't notice, will be in a place called "Titan Pad". Much easier--and funner--to use. If too many people hate this idea, then I shall make a "normal OCC" in Barton Town.

15.Extra rules will be added in BLUE, instead of the evil looking RED and old rules will be striked out.

16. Pictures don't have to be anime. They can be real life photos of you or celebrities, arts etc, even though I find it hard to find a human elf.

17. I'm not evil, unless I need to be, so anyone can be accepted. This roleplay is going to be long, so yeah we'll need alot of people, you can even invite people for me. Even if you ignored me in the past or we have problems, I'll still accept you. I don't do bias stuff. I want everyone to have fun.

18. I won't set this rule for everyone. But if you talk to my characters, quote me. I highly suggest this for everyone, but I won't impose it.

19. Try and post at least twice a week. If you can't do this for any reason let us know. A pm will be sent if you fall behind if there is no response you loose your character; what will happen if you do? I don't know...maybe I'll give it to someone to have at it, or I'll have them fed to the wolves dramallama

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
The Lists

User Image

You've been Marked by the Chaotic Pharaoh and are hereby BANNED! Beith gone, mortal!

(Empty thus far. Good)

User Image

You've been marked by the Chaotic Pharaoh...play with me b***h.

(Empty thus far. Good)

User Image

You've been marked by the Chaotic Pharaoh...you've done well and you've pleased me instead of inciting my wrath. Let it be known to all that you are loved by me.

(Empty thus far. Good)

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Won't you please join 𝔈 lven 𝔚ars?
User Image

Won't you please join 𝔈 lven 𝔚ars?
User Image

Ooo, what's that? Something to show the world what we're doing? Our very own BANNER?! Yes, you can share it with the Gaian world so that they know you are indeed a member of the roleplay "Elven Wars!" Simply copy the code below and add it to your signature OR post it on your profile. Help us spread the word. You can send me your own idea for banners, with both the banner and the code and it could be posted here...NOW GO

BANNER ONE:
[align=center][color=olive][size=18]Won't you please join 𝔈 lven 𝔚ars?[/size][/color]
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/elven-wars-reborn-under-construction/t.83636823_1/?_gaia_t_=7562][img]http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx312/ConKipcha/elven-forest-bardess.png[/img][/url][/align]

BANNER TWO:
[align=center][color=olive][size=18]Won't you please join 𝔈 lven 𝔚ars?[/size][/color]
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/elven-wars-reborn-under-construction/t.83636823_1/?_gaia_t_=7562][img]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m113/SandyMonkey/Forest Chronicles/Elf/elf.jpg[/img] [/url][/align]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff