Total Votes:[ 31 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Fanatical Conversationalist

━━━━━━━━━
User Image
━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Feel. See. Touch. Taste. Hear.

XXXXXXXXX How Far Will You Go to Retrieve What is Lost?

Will You Want It When It's Found?

XXXXXXXXX Will You Travel Through Fire And Frost?

Or Will The Reasons For Your Search Become Unsound?

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

MAIN - PLOT - RULES - ROLES - PROFILE SKELETON - LINKS - LAST MINUTE ☀ ☼

━━━━━━━━━
User Image
━━━━━━━━━

User Image

How Far Will You Go to Retrieve What is Lost?

X X Some people lose what is precious to them. They lose family, friends, homes, and safety. Fortunatly all of these things can be remade. Families can start fresh, friends can be forgiven, homes rebuilt and safety aquired once again. Others are not nearly as fortunate. Life, as we all know is the ultimate price to pay for anything. Whether it be peace, financial security or compensation for crime. Imagine being told you will die. As soon as you leave the protection of your mother's womb, imagine you were told that you would not survive to your twenty-second birthday. You may not even make it to that age. What type of life that must be? To know that your life is shortened drastically, only because you were born. It must be difficult to go through school. All the children will ask what you want to do when you grow up. You have no answer; you will not 'grow up'. All the while you will be fighting a losing battle. You see, each one of you is failing in some way. Each one of you is born with something missing. Your sight; your feeling; your taste; your meaning. One of these vital things is missing, whether you had it and lost it, or never had it at all. Some are born without a care in the world, you were not so lucky.

X X Feel. See. Touch. Taste. Hear. Those are the things we are taught to use straight out of the womb. Each one is special in it's own right and not to be squandered. The five senses are what make us aware of being alive; there are several more that keep us dynamic and existing. Each one gives us a level of understanding when dealing with the world and it's hardships. Many cannot imagine living without one of these; for some, there is no choice.

X X Born into a world of hardship, more intense than simply growing up alone; the people you are about to meet have each misplaced a sense. A level of understanding. A part of living. They are not any more exceptional than you and I, some are orphans, others from a life of privilege; they are all alike in their loss. When the world got tough they got tougher. Some have never met before this day, others they'll meet along the way.

X X You must understand that nothing is hopeless; every grey cloud has a silver lining, behind it the sun is shining. These people have all had their fair share of grey clouds, they search for the sun. And the sun has appeared to them; in the form of a man by the name of Doctor Roiben. He offers them the thing they want most. The solution to what they have lost. The chance to live. He offers this to the people that were not meant to make it this far.

X X And so begins the roadtrip to see him. They must raise funds, using their own unique skills only attainable by immense loss. They will busk, beg, some may even sell themselves. All this just to feel again. They must travel across the country, Canada is a big place. From St. John's NewFound Land where they begin, to Victoria British Columbia where they meet him. Dr Roiben has offered a sort of bet; one that all jump at the chance to complete. They must travel across Canada within a month, and raise fifty-thousand dollars to pay for the treatment. The cost is their willpower. Will they still want what they dream for once it is within their grasp?

X
X
X
X
X

━━━━━━━━━
User Image
━━━━━━━━━

User Image

☀ ☼ X X Follow all Gaia ToS.

☀ ☼X X Do not Spam or Troll this thread.

☀ ☼X X Read all posts that you have missed when you go offline and come back. I know it might be boring but it keeps things together nicely when people understand what is going on. You will be given a warning of expulsion if you ask for a summary inside the thread; I truly hate that.

☀ ☼X X DO NOT YELL AT ME OR OTHERS. I have a short temper and I will ban you from the thread if you cross me and my judgement.

☀ ☼X X Please place a ninja in your application so I know you read the rules.

☀ ☼X XNo excess sex; you know the drill, keep it PG 13 in the Forums

☀ ☼X XLanguage is fine; just try and get some normal words in their once in a while. Honestly, if your RPC has a bad temper and tendency to swear and make a stink, go for it. Swear; but try and use some normal words every so often.

☀ ☼X X Absense, I understand the need for it. If you are going away or are just too stressed out to roleplay, I understand. Post or PM me your problem or notice and I will think of a situation to put you in where you will still be involved but not enough to need your constant attention. Please, just tell me first. Do not just apply then never show up. I really hate that...

☀ ☼X X Please try to be at least semi-literate in this roleplay; by that I mean your writer's block should be at least semi-literate. I understand that Writer's Block does occur, but please, if you can't think of anything to say, then talk about I dunno, how shitty the weather is. Or ramble about your past. Just write something.

☀ ☼X X As a notice to the aforementioned suggestion. I understand that this roleplay is going to have those who have everything, and those who have nothing, I understand that cliché's are going to arise. Please. You don't have to be cliché. You can come from a modest family, who are a bit odd and decided that a roadtrip would do you good before you kick the bucket. You can come from a controlling family who suprisingly let you go out on this trip, or otherwise. Try to be original. I know it may sound difficult, but listen to some depressing music and you'll think of something~

☀ ☼X X Please, no chat speak either, that's things like 'hey how r u? Rly? Dats awsom man!' NO! DO NOT DO THIS! (It was hard for me to even write that). Do this more than once, I'll tell you to stop, do it after that I'll kick you out. I cannot stand Chat Speak in the least, I have seen too many roleplays die because of idiots using it.
>> Another grammer/literacy note, if you have bad spelling, get someone to edit it, or use Microsoft Word, I want to be able to understand what's going on in your post.

☀ ☼X X When talking to your fellow roleplayers in OOC within your post use (( )), {{ }}, [[ ]] etc etc...
>> I dunno, colour it differently, keep it away from your actual post. Do something to make it stand out. Because if it doesn't then the chances of it being noticed quickly are slim indeed.

☀ ☼ X X I like pretty posts; you would do well to follow what I like.

☀ ☼X X Please PM me the skeletons under the title Help Me You might wanna highlight this

☀ ☼X X Please delete the ninja and instead place a heart and a scream somewhere in your application, I do not care how or where, just get it in there so I know you read the rules in their entirety.

X X These rules are subject to change, please check back often if you are unsure. If and when I change them I'll tell you about the change.

━━━━━━━━━
User Image
━━━━━━━━━

User Image

☀ ☼ XX Tasteless - X X X X Reserved - edoshin

☀ ☼ XX Touchless - X X X X Torintheinora

☀ ☼ XX Sightless - X X X X xMusical-Musex

☀ ☼ XX Soundless - X X X X xMusical-Musex

☀ ☼ XX Soundless - X X X X Availible

☀ ☼ XX Scentless - X X X X xXKrecketXx

☀ ☼ XX Breathless - X X X X Torintheinora

☀ ☼ XX Heartless - X X X X xXKrecketXx

☀ ☼ XX Motionless - X X X X Akiko-infinity

☀ ☼ XX Motionless - X X X X Apparently Not

☀ ☼ XX Sleepless- X X X X xc h ii u

☀ ☼ XX Mindless- X X X X Akiko-infinity

☀ ☼ XX Mindless- X X X X Dustland Fairytale Whore

☀ ☼ XX Toneless- X X X X Akiko-infinity

☀ ☼ XX Graceless- X X X X Availible

☀ ☼ XX Helpless - X X X X Dustland Fairytale Whore

A small note. Roles like Heartless, Helpless, Breathless, Soundless, Toneless, Graceless, Mindless, Motionless, and Sleepless can be referred to as:
Motionless 1&2: Wheelchair bound, either you have no mobility in your legs or no mobility in your arms.
Heartless: Heart problems; you may be living with a hole in your heart, a mechanical heart, heart murmer, flutter etc...
Breathless: Lung problems; secondhand smoke, holes in your lungs, lungs are too small etc...
Sleepless: Pretty much insomia, instense insomnia
Soundless:Mute or Deaf, whatever floats your boat.
Toneless: Being an albino, this affects eyesight, and increases the chances of getting skin cancer.
Graceless: Lack of equilibrium; the ability to stay balenced is lost.
Mindless: Dementia or schizophrenia; you can remember nothing and are prone to not knowing who you are.
Helpless: A lack of immune system, you cannot fight off illnesses.

All reservations can be PMed to me under the correct title with the correct emoticons in them. In words tell me which role you want and approximatly how long it will be before I recieve a profile.
You have have more than one RPC as long as you keep them up. They may be twins, or have never met. Please just don't get them together... It bums me out when people sign up with two RPCs and then get them together...

See one up there that I missed and you'd like to play? Or see one that you'd like to play that is already taken? PM me with a reservation and the one I missed, also tell me what you were thinking to do with that role, we'll talk about what's already happening and hopefully come to a conclusion~
I'm not abject to adding another role to the original ten.

-Torintheinora ++

━━━━━━━━━
User Image
━━━━━━━━━

Do not be daunted by the fact that the codes may not work out completely in the PM. Feel free to PM me a link to a profile thread where I can find your profile. Do not forget the appropriate emoticons.
What the profile skeleton should look like can be found in the Profile Thread.

[align=center][b][size=18][color=postingcolor2][u][color=postingcolor1][color=white]xxx[/color]F I R S T name [color=white]x[/color]M I D D L E name [color=white]x[/color] L A S T name[color=white]xxx[/color][/color][/u][/color][/size][/b]. . . ☼☀ [/align]

[color=postingcolor1][align=center][size=10]"Quote for your Character"[/size][/color]
[/align][imgright]Please use a REAL image here, try not to make it too big[/imgright]

[list][list][size=10][b]...☼ [color=postingcolor1]My real name is a bit long, you can call me ☀[/color][/b]
[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=postingcolor2] Nickname(s) [/color]

[size=10][b]...☼ [color=postingcolor1] My role is the ☀[/color][/b]
[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=postingcolor2] Which role are you? [/color]

[b]...☼ [color=postingcolor1] It's really not my fault... ☀[/color][/b]
[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=postingcolor2] How did you lose your sense? Born that way? Abuse? Lost it with an accident? Over time? [/color]

[b]...☼ [color=postingcolor1]Can't you tell? I'm ☀[/color][/b]
[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=postingcolor2] A sitter or stander? Male or female? Both? etc etc... [/color]

[b]...☼ [color=postingcolor1]I've only got so long to live... ☀[/color][/b]
[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=postingcolor2] How many years? Between 6-21 years old[/color]

[b]...☼ [color=postingcolor1]I hail from ☀[/color][/b]
[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=postingcolor2]Country of origin; all are accepted [/color]

[b]...☼ [color=postingcolor1] Before this roadtrip I was living in ☀[/color][/b]
[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=postingcolor2] Orphanage? What city? Country? Where were you before meeting in St John's? [/color]

[b]...☼ [color=postingcolor1] I stand at ☀[/color][/b]
[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=postingcolor2] What height are you? System of measure doesn't matter [/color]

[b]...☼ [color=postingcolor1] I carry around ☀[/color][/b]
[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=postingcolor2] What weight are you? System of measure doesn't matter [/color]

[size=10][b]...☼ [color=postingcolor1]If you must know, my heart beats faster for ☀[/color][/b]
[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=postingcolor2] Sexuality? All are accepted [/color]

[b]...☼ [color=postingcolor1] When I sleep I dream of ☀[/color][/b]
[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=postingcolor2] What are your dreams? Aspirations? Likes? Crushes? [/color]

[b]...☼ [color=postingcolor1] Everyone has something... ☀[/color][/b]
[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=postingcolor2] Bad habits? Nightmares? Hates? [/color]

[b]...☼ [color=postingcolor1] The one who pulls the strings ☀[/color][/b]
[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=postingcolor2][size=12] Your Username [/size][/color]

[color=postingcolor2][align=center][size=10]"Quote for your Character"[/size][/color] [/list][/list]

[color=white]What lies beyond this point does not go into your posted profile. It is for myself to read and discuss with you privately.

[list][list][b]...☼☀ [color=postingcolor1]A Sample of Literacy[/color][/b][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list](A peice of work you've written to prove to me that you are literate enough. Does not have to be relevant to the roleplay. Must make sense, have proper punctuation, grammer, spelling and be at least 3-5 paragraphs.)[/color]
[/list][/list][/list][/list] [/size][/align]

━━━━━━━━━
User Image
━━━━━━━━━

Touch. See. Smell. Taste. Hear.

Banner:
[url=http://tinyurl.com/28u6lsx][img]http://tinyurl.com/23ftb6o[/img][/url]

OOC/Recuitment Thread COMING SOON

TOUCHless
User Image
Torintheinora
[☀ TOUCHless] - [☼ Keenan Jayme D'Esté]

Link to profile

SIGHTless
User Image
USERNAME
[☀ ROLE ] - [☼ CHARACTER NAME ]

Link to profile

SCENTless
User Image
USERNAME

Link to profile

TASTEless
User Image
USERNAME

Link to profile

SOUNDless
User Image
USERNAME

Link to profile

For the part of your profile where you have to tell your thoughts on the other RPCs, feel free to just quote this post, pretty it up [such as removing all the things that I have in it], and KEEP THE LINKS TO OTHER PROFILES; check the example above if you're unsure~

━━━━━━━━━
User Image
━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Because I know I forgot something...

X
X
X
X