Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Deadly Sins
User Image

From the day we are born we as living things always want – rarely thinking about what we need until the time comes. But desires are always there, making a person crave continuously and do just about whatever possible to get what they are craving. It’s easy to asses that everyone is selfish by nature; though many exercise their will more than others to resist cardinal temptations, the rest of us fall into that trap like moths to a flame – constantly fueling a fire we may not return from.

Once you give into those temptations, you forfeit your humanity and live only in the life of sin and only the type of sin you’ve continued to indulge in. From then on, the rest of your natural born life is cursed until you wither away into nothingness or….pass the curse along to another…

Introduction
Rules
User Image
Friendly Guide

1. As always, obey Gaia’s Terms of Service or T.O.S. for short. If you don’t know them, go read them.
2. Character deaths are allowed as long as permission is given.
3. No real drama in this thread. Duke it out elsewhere.
4. For fairness, use the dice roll for fights to determine if a hit lands or not (Although not a rule, it makes if fair for everyone.)
5. Literacy is required. It’s not very fun when posts are only a sentence or two long. Create at least a paragraph (4 or more sentences) and do your best with grammar and spelling.
6. Send all profiles to me and do not post in this thread unless I give you permission. (All questions can be addressed through PM or through the OOC Thread. Title all profile PMs “Damnation.” Other than that, have fun and I’m looking forward to your participation.

User Image

Rules

Profile Skeleton
Profile Skeleton

User Image

Note: Just because there are seven deadly sins, doesn’t mean it’s limited to seven people. You can choose to be whatever sin you want to be if you choose to be a sin that is.

Profile Skeleton:

Quote:
The person who gave me life is: (User name)
I am known as: (Character’s name)
Biologically I am: (Gender)
My preference is: (Sexual preference)
My addiction: (Which sin are you if it applies…If not, put N/A)
I have been on this earth for: (Age)
My fatal attraction: (A sin’s charm. Will explain more about that later)
In the mirror I see: (Description/image)
What I do is: (Occupation/hobby related to sin)

User Image

Profile Skeleton

Sin's Charms
User Image
~ List of charms: (Note: One sin per person)

# Lust’s Charm; Luxuria: A ruby pendant necklace. When used as hypnosis, it can awaken any carnal desire within the person’s heart. However, it does not work on other sins. (Still, no cybering. But it can be implied.) Works well with everyone.
# Gluttony’s Charm; Gula: A sweet scented candle of the baked goods variety. When lit, it causes the illusion of hunger – uncontrollable hunger and will only cease once the flame is put out. If it melts while in use, it has a much longer lasting effect. Works well with Greed and Lust.
#Greed’s Charm; Avaritia: A silver dollar a.k.a $1.00 coin. If touched by anyone who has a lingering thought of taking it without permission, it will encourage the person to steal and be dishonest with anything. Works well with Lust and Gluttony.
#Sloth’s Charm; Acedia: Only charm that requires direct touch. A massaging bracelet worn by the user who touches their victim and makes them relax more than usual to the point of not wanting to do anything. Lust, Sloth and Greed work well together.
#Wrath’s Charm; Ira: Switchblade a.k.a auto pocket knife used on the victim to encourage the fight or flight senses. This charm increases their aggression and their sense of anger and can redirect toward anything that is bothering them or to anything the user wishes. Wrath and Envy work well together.
#Envy’s Charm; Invidia: This is the only charm that has no tangible item, but is activated through whispering falsehood to encourage a sense of inferiority, jealousy and irrational thought. Envy has a natural bond with Wrath.
#Pride’s Charm: Superbia: A compact mirror is Pride’s charm. By reflecting it on the victim/user, they are able to see only themselves, hear only themselves, and talk about only themselves. Envy and Pride can not stand each other.

User Image

Sin's Charms

Accepted Character List & Grand Opening!
User Image
Accepted Character’s List

In like Sin

Deadly Sin is now open to the public!

User Image

Eloquent Explorer

9,025 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
((Can you change her age to 14 plez forgot to fix that))
Anju sat up in her bed and was greeted by her various possesed dolls she had acuired over the years.She yawned and got up she saw a girl fighting with her friend,she had made the girl green with envy the other day,she laughed and put on her black dress and started to brush her long slivery hair .
(( It has been changed. Sorry to keep you waiting))

The whole week had been full of surprises left and right. Although thankfully, today, Nae had at least a moment to relax and actually get a few things straightened out, like running a few errands or actually going on the net to collect new recipes. Whatever, today was mostly a free day from everything else in the world; and as she washed the last remaining dish in the sink, she looked out the window at the blossoming apple tree in her backyard.

Pursing her lips together, Nae hums in thought. "Fried apples chips would be nice...Maybe some apple jam or..." She went on and on about all the things she could make with apples -- soon her stomach growled loudly.

Grrrrr

Nae placed her hand on her tummy and rubbed it softly. "Don't worry. We'll get some food soon enough, tum-tum."

She walked away from the sink after drying the plate and placing it on the rack. Then, she went over to the fridge, opened it and grabbed a big bowl of leftovers. "That should be enough." She smiles as she proceeds to sit down and devour the contents with a wooden spoon she left in the bowl.

Eloquent Explorer

9,025 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Anju could tell that some others were asleep,she walked to the kitchen to see Nae,she sat next to her and looked at her doll that she had with her(one in pic)she yawned,"Good morning,Nae-san."she said simply,If ya eat like that ya will get Fa..the doll started but Anju put a hand over his mouth.
Nae turned around and smiled at Anju with pieces of tomato stuck to her face. "Mmm? Oh Morfrin Anfu..." She greets through a mouth full of food. She then holds up the spoon that has bits of vegetables and pieces of boiled shrimp as a gesture of saying Want Some?. Although, she did glance at the doll hearing the possibly "Fat" comment and swallowed what she had left in her mouth. "Watch what you say or I'll eat you too you little fluff -- with a side of dipping sauce." She smiles evilly, though meant it as a joke.

Nae would never eat any of Anju's dolls, but it was always fun to joke around with it because of her voracious appetite. Although the doll was right, she probably should stop eating so much. But so far, she hasn't gained much or any weight. She was almost starting to wonder if she had a tapeworm or something.

"So what are you up to today, Anju? I'll cook breakfast if you want anything."

Eloquent Explorer

9,025 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Anju laughed at Boggies reaction to being eaten,he glared at the girls.Which only mad her laugh more,"Its ok boggie-kun dosnt taste too good."she said and took a little of her friends food that she had offered,and munched on it quietly.

"I was thinking causing trouble at my school...or going to the mall and watch people fight over the same shirt using my powers."
((Gotta take off for a little while. Have chores to finished. Be back sometime today.))

Nae snickered. "Then I won't eat Boogie." She grins widely then picks up a piece of shrimp and nimble on it which was something she normally doesn't do when one considers every time she would merely gobble her food down as if it were to be the last meal of her life, even though she was a chef at one of the well know four star restaurants in town.

"My, my. You're becoming quite the trouble maker, Anju." She wrinkled her nose in amusement. "Ah." She pounds her fist into her open palm as an idea struck her. "If you come by the restaurant after school.....Well, you may have fun if you see this couple who always have this air of....What's the word I'm going for...?" She taped her chin lightly then paused, "Tension! Yeah...Basically, I think the man is married to another woman, yet flirting with some young girl at the bar; and they come every Thursday for their meetings. That should start some sparks."

"Speaking of such, I wonder where Lust is? I haven't seen them yet."

Eloquent Explorer

9,025 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Anju smiled evily,"I'll swing by around lunch,Will they be there?"she asked grabbing her book bag,and boogie."That is why you are my friend,you are so evil."she asid and slipped on her shoes.

"Didnt lust have a late night in town?"she asked trying to remember,she pushed some hair behind her ear.
"Like clockwork. They are always there most of the day until the restaurant closes. After that is anyone's guess. Although I'm sure it doesn't take a genius to figure it out." She leans forward on the counter and she gave Anju a crooked grin. "I suppose."

"Ah, you're right. That is Lust's usual style, isn't it? Then again, I never see enough of 'em to actually know what goes on anymore. Whelp...." She hopped off her chair. "Almost time to go. You don't want to be late for your morning session." Nae emphasis, suggesting a possible routine of havoc.

(( confused We need more players...I'll be back again. Going out to see the Origin of Wolverine.))

Eloquent Explorer

9,025 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
((I'meeing that tomarow!!))

"I should be going shouldent I?"Anju said and smiled,walking out the door she saw some of the populat girls one was looking at the others top.anju snickered,"Her mother got that for her when your father couldent arnt you...Envious?"she whispered evily,and walked away as she saw the girls jelous stere at the other.
(( It was great. I won't spoil it for you, though. xp ))

Holding up the bowl she was eating from, she watches Anju walk out the door and shortly after noticed two girls staring at each other with a noticeable tension lingering in the air -- Nae smirks then pivots around and walk toward the fridge. She placed the bowl down on the counter, reached up toward the cabinet, grabbed some foil and after tearing a long piece off, she proceeded to wrap the bowl up. After that, she placed it into the refrigerator once more. "I will finish you off, later." Nae then closes the door.

"Ok. Time for work."

She ran toward the stairs and then up -- skipping two steps at a time to reach her room. One turn to the left and she skid to a stop, opened the door and immediately went to her closet for her uniform. She grabbed a black double breasted chef coat, a pair matching chef slacks and her coveted "Mr. Shrimp" hat. Her own joke for a co-worker who was shorter than she was and she was a mere 5'2" to begin with.

Nae quickly changed into her uniform and headed down the stairs in a couple of hops. She landed on the final landing, grabbed her keys at the rack and raced out the door to her jeep parked in the back of the house.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff