ll akuma ll's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Spirit

19,900 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
♋ Ⓓαү Iɳ ȶɧε ʆiƒe ɵf τeaɱ Tαӄa ♋

User Image

Team Taka, or what used to be called Team Hebi, weren't always considered stable. Well come on! Their rouge nins for goodness sake! There bound to go at each others throats once in awhile. They all came from Sound, and were brought there by one man, Orochimaru (*cough* ***** bear *cough*) But of course once the snake sanin was dead, and no longer having anything to do or way of escape, or having other goals a team was formed.

Their leader is consumed by revenge and desire for power. He is a walking human ice block that has a serious, but rare case of emotional constipation. (He also has an ego, but hey if you were from a great clan like the Uchiha I guess you had plenty of air blown up your skirt from the get go, right?)

The second member is a man who has a deep love for water and the seven swordsmen swords. He does love to fight and can be a bit odd at times. ( When he first joined he walked around without clothes on.) [That was one time!] Oh! And he takes great joy in tormenting a certain red headed member of the team.

The third member is the only female of the group, who is a fangirl (rapist) [I AM NOT!] and has a very strange obsession with the leader of the group. She bickers with "water boy" and throws herself at the leader of Team Taka claiming that he is the love of her life. (She also tries to drug the other members of the team to get some alone time with him.)

The last member is a tall and large man with a really dangerous case of split personalities (though it seems like he has it in control. The team sill sleeps with one eye open.) He is a very quiet individual who seems to be able to talk to small animals.

So it was quite obvious that the team would have some flaws or cracks in teamwork. But they made it out alive and got some pretty scars and tales to tell out of their struggles, just another day with Team Taka!

But after joining the Akatsuki they soon are sent on a mission: bring in a certain mob boss. What they didn't expect, however, was that they will be meeting two young women from said mob. Each one is a character of her own and isn't willing to be stepped on. How will Taka handle it?
(Not well)
Will Karin be a total witch?
(YES!)
Will there be awkward situations?
(Hell yes!)
Will these young women drive them insane?
(That is the goal!)
But all Taka knows for sure is... that they are in for one hell of a ride!

ll akuma ll's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Spirit

19,900 Points
  • Falling For You 25
Ϻαɩɳ Characters User Image

User Image ϛasuke Ʉchiha
Ɍeserved ☯ Ѳpen ☯ ȶaken
Embers N Ashes
♋ Midnightblue & Crimson ♋

User Imageϛuigetsu ӈozuki
Ɍeserved ☯ Ѳpen ☯ ȶaken
❧ II Akuma II ❧
♋ Indigo & Mediumorchid ♋

User ImageӃarin
Ɍeserved ☯ Ѳpen ☯ ȶaken
❧ raselle_wolf ❧
♋ Crimson and Orchid ♋

User Imageʝuugo
Ɍeserved ☯ Ѳpen ☯ ȶaken
❧ Amberleaf798 ❧
♋ Goldenrod & Steel Blue ♋

【If you would like to have one of these characters PM me with this title: "Why would you do that?" Tell me which character you would like and the posting colors.】

ll akuma ll's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Spirit

19,900 Points
  • Falling For You 25
User Image
☽ⓄⒸ☾
ρrofiles
Quote:
Full Name: ()()
Nickname:
Physical Description: (eyes, hair, build, clothes, notable scars-piercings-or-tattoos, etc...)
Personality:
Brief Backstory: (about a paragraph…-ish…)
Other:
Username:

Ⱥccepted

Full Name: Mei-En (♀)
Nickname: Mei
Physical Description: Somewhat ‘heavy’ build, average height; grey eyes; long blonde hair with three thin decorative braids (2 right of the face, 1 left of); has three silver hoops in each ear, a piece sign tattoo just below the collarbone, and a seal tattoo on the left outside ankle.

Personality: Whimsical, Bizarre, Lax, Passive-aggressive, Indirect, Fickle

Brief Back-story: Mei-En was born in the Waterfall Village; as a child, she was noted to be potentially talented, although she utterly lacked focus. Soon after becoming a Chunin, she disappeared and was eventually presumed dead. A couple years later, however, she made her comeback, this time as a missing nin with exceptional talent in water-based jutsu. For convenience’ sake, she enlisted with a prominent mobster, and is currently building a career as a ‘leg-breaker.’

Other: Her frequent companion is a snarky, somewhat androgynous fur seal pup named Maio.
Username: raselle_wolf

Full Name: Kai lei(♀)
Nickname: Kai or Lee
Physical Description: a decent weight and around 5' 9. Long blonde hair that varies in color depending on seasons (extremely blonde streaks or red highlights or simply brown in winter) and usually tied up in a ponytail with tapered bangs, and blue eyes. Sporty attire with some dresses (only if they have shorts or pants underneath) and has her ears pierced. Has a band on her right forearm of joined waves.

Personality: stubborn, kind-hearted, energetic, aggressive (when angry), strong-willed, shy

Brief Backstory: Kai was born in the Hidden Leaf Village and lived there for about four years before her parents moved to the Grass Village. When she was old enough she joined the ninja way of life. She rose in the ranks to become a Chunin, though she desired to become a Jounin. But despite her hard work she did not get any closer to her dream. Frustrated she left the village and became a rouge nin, training with anyone she could to get stronger. Her skills with fire and earth (fire being her main and earth minor, earth she somewhat struggles with) jutsu lead her to find a job. (She needed to eat somehow.) It was then that she joined with a gang in order to get paid.

Other: Kai likes any kind of weapons. She gets quite fascinated with them actually. Loves torture devices as well as techniques.

Username: Embers N Ashes

ll akuma ll's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Spirit

19,900 Points
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

Ɍules

ρlease avoid from godmodding, mary-sue/ Gary-Stu, and extremely OC tendencies. This role-play has some main characters from a anime/manga. Try to play them to the best of your abilities. (Though some out of character moments are allowed.)

ӄeep cursing to a minimum. Also make sure everything is T level.

I believe that sums up the rules.

ll akuma ll's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Spirit

19,900 Points
  • Falling For You 25

ll akuma ll's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Spirit

19,900 Points
  • Falling For You 25
User Image
✗Ϛ α ϛ υ ӄ ҽ ♋ υ ϲ ɦ ɩ ɦ ɑ✗

I Avenger I

Falling in the black
Slipping through the cracks
Falling to the depths
Can I ever go back?

❝ɪ have long since closed my eyes...❞

The young man stirred in his slumber when he felt the soft rays of the sun filter through the dingy and old wooden window, which warped from the damp air. An onyx eye cracked open ever so slightly to gaze at the sky above him through the small window. His other eye shot open when he heard a small bird chirp from outside. His eyes brows furrowed in anger as he growled. He had over slept again, for the second day in a row.

With a grunt he pushed himself from his flat mattress and pushed the thick covers off of him before rising from the make-shift bed upon the cold cave floor. His onyx eyes scanned the room as his left hand ran through his ebony locks. Spotting what he was looking for, he silently treaded across the floor to wear his shirt was thrown haphazardly against a small wooden chair. He quickly shrugged it on before slipping on his navy blue arm warmers. Once this task was complete he quickly sped through the rest of his morning ritual.

To be quite honest, the young Uchiha was bored out of his mind. Despite being on a mission (one that was clearly given to them to keep Team Taka away from the Akatsuki hideout for quite some time) Sasuke had a hard time focusing. Not that he would ever admit it openly. But so far the mission was turning out to be a complete failure.

The mission itself was a rather easy one: locate the boss of the gang located in the Mist and bring him to the Akatsuki. But Team Taka had yet to find said mob boss. In his anger Sasuke slammed his bedroom door and strode to the exit of Taka's current hideout. It was a house embedded into a cliff face, efficiently hiding a cave from view. The house itself was abandoned when Sasuke and his team found it, so they took it upon themselves to claim it.

Sasuke opened the door to the hide out and peeked outside. He frowned when he saw rain clouds on the horizon. Today was not going to be a good day.... he could feel it. User Image

I've traded everything
That I love for this one thing

❝ϻy goal is in the darkness.❞

((Phew! I'm glad I got this done today or it would be sitting here for weeks because of finals! Sorry for the long post! Had to get an intro going. And I know it's not funny.... I didn't want to force anything.))
User Image
-}-{- κªгίη -}-{-

{watches you sleep}

A yappy dog woke the redhead with a start.
Karin snarled. Such a nice dream...
She spent about half an hour attempting to re-immerse herself in the dream (which had involved a shirtless Sasuke, Barry White, and a feild of fragrant flowers), but failed. The sunlight, the lack of curtains, the little birdies cheep cheep cheeping outside stood between her and Dream-Sasuke.
Karin silently fumed for a while, glaring at the wall with her blanket pulled up over her head like a burka. After a time, she sighed, silently accepting her fate of being awake, and stood. Her belongings consisted of a cloak, folded neatly in the corner of the room, and the contents of a small bag perched atop the cloak. She retrieved a comb from the bag and tore at her hair, still rather frustrated about being disturbed from her sleepy reverie.
She did find some condolence in having her own room, a right awarded to her for being female. But that in and of itself was a two-edged blade: while she had privacy and distance between herself and thatgoddamnedsuigetsu, it also meant that she was separated from a sleeping, unsuspecting Sasuke. Oh, just the thought of-
The sound of the little hut's door creaking open snapped her out of her more-wakeful reverie. That must be...
Karin's face was warped by a sinister grin. Well...if there's one thing better than a dream-Sasuke...
She tiptoed out of her small room into the main part of the house, abandoning her glasses with the rest of her things.
...it's a REAL Sasuke...
Karin crept quietly past Juugo's sleeping form, keeping her eyes set on the fuzzy Sasuke by the door. Her grin was demolished when she failed to overstep a second, more irritating obstacle.
Karin landed face first, scrambled to her feet, and checked to see if her nose was broken and/or bleeding (it wasn't), before sending a kick towards the object behind her to stress each screamed syallable.
"SUI-GET-TSU!!"
Good morning...

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

It wasn't so very far away that another young lady was making a start for her own day. She, like Karin, was here on business. However, she had no companions, and was staying in a hotel as opposed to an abandoned shack on the side of a mountain. Her business lay closer, in the town, and was currently sound asleep.
This girl, also in her late teens, woke to the frantic chriping of her alarm clock. There was a lengthy battle with this noise, during which the SNOOZE button received much abuse; in th end, she was up. An hour-long morning routine involving hair-brushing, showering, dressing, and orange-eating was performed groggily.
By seven-ay-em, she had descended to the streets, looking between the rows of buildings to a small slip of paper. Some early risers, mostly shopkeepers, caught a glimpse of the creature shuffling through the mist with a hobo-sack over her shoulder, scoffed, and went back to their own business. Everyone had their own business.
And the girl had found her's. She finally stopped and faced a semi-run-down row house. She adjusted the bag on her shoulder before approaching it. She pulled a couple bobby pins from her hair and set to picking the lock. As she did so, the items in the bag clinked and clanged against one another: a hammer, pliers, some nails, and a sharpened charcoal pencil. All this in a sack, which was in turn tied to a lead pipe like a stick. The lock gave way.
The girl wandered in, glanced behind her, and jumped when she saw a little ghost-face peeking out a window across the street. The girl's mouth slowly turned up into a smile, and she lay one finger perpendicular to her lips. The child mimicked the gesture. The girl's smile grew, and she shut the door, and disappeared.
The child blinked, and returned to bed, soon forgetting and never remembering the strange apparition.

Invisible Mage

54,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
〖 ϛυiɡҿϯϛυ 〗

The blanket that had been covering his body was practically completely off and the corner of a white pillow was in his mouth. "So good," he mumbled, though still very much dreaming. It had been about a week now, the same dream occuring over and over. And of what? What else; water. In his dreams he was always thirsty and needed water every second, though not like it differed when he was awake. "Awwh, don't go," he muttered softly as he reached an arm towards the air. His dream was rather odd, but a dream was a dream. He stood on a vast ocean chasing after a gaint cup filled with water. Before he knew it, it vanished into thin air.

That was when he felt something hit him, causing his eyes to slowly open. Damn dream. Even after the damn thing was over he was still thirsty. He'd rather be back sleeping and dream more than wake up to a morning of that that stupid red headed pig fart. "Ow~!!" Before even being able to fully awake he felt his body slam against the wall. "What the hell was that for?" he yelled, standing up quickly, glaring directly at Karin. He knew it was her, it was always her. What could he have possibly done, he had been sleeping!

Wait, don't tell me she found out about the~. He stopped his train of thought as he stared at Karin. "Of course you'd ruin anyone's morning....having to stare at that face. Oh, how do you look in the mirror. I bet they break," he sneered.

User Image
User Image
-}-{- κªгίη -}-{-
{watches you sleep}

Karin fumed loudly, wondering how it was even possible for one person to infuriate her so much, without fail, eachandeveryday. Of course, she had no intention of humoring his first question with an answer. Honestly, she had no legitimate answer; it just always brightened her morning to screech at him. There are no words for how much I hate this man...

"WHO's ruining everyone's morning? If you would just sleep in the basement so none of us have to look at your bear-trap face, instead of sprawling out in the middle of the floor, we wouldn't HAVE this ISSUE!" Karin glared at Suigetsu's blurry form, and made a mental note to retrieve her glasses once this business was over with. She sniffed and scoffed, muttered grumpily, "you REEK like a dead eel."

And with that, she turned on her heel and wandered back into her room, angrily shoving her glasses onto her nose. She sighed heavily. So much for alone-time with Sasuke, she thought miserably, before making her reappearance. Another glare was sent to Suigetsu, and Karin strode over to the door. She peered out at the sky over Sasuke's shoulder, and frowned. However, she regained composure quickly enough, and offered Sasuke her most coy smile. "Morning, Sasuke~"

ll akuma ll's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Spirit

19,900 Points
  • Falling For You 25
((YAY It's started!))

ll akuma ll's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Spirit

19,900 Points
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

I Avenger I

Falling in the black
Falling to the depths
Can I ever go back?

Sasuke cast a small glance behind him and released a soft "Hn" in greeting before turning around to face her. Well, he didn't want to get a better view of her face (like she was thinking) but he wanted to go back inside where it was warm and less... wet.
"Karin...." He muttered softly, his onyx eyes gazing past her. He had heard her daily "battle" this morning, and a part of him felt bad for the water-loving Suigetsu. He was surprised that their bickering hadn't awoken the slumbering Juugo. Sasuke wondered how he could do it. Karin's screams were rather... loud and at an eardrum rupturing level. Sasuke swore that they would even wake the dead. He did a quick glance around to make sure there were no animated corpses walking around. He then silently scolded himself at his stupidity. He was sounding more like that idiot Naruto everyday. User Image

I've traded everything

User Image
-}-{- κªгίη -}-{-
{watches you sleep}

Karin eagerly turned to the Uchiha. "Yes, Sasuke?" she gasped in a somewhat too-excited voice. She cleared her throat, and repeated in a lower, more forcibly calm tone, "Yeah, what is it?"
Oh gawd he's so pretty~...

But not now, not now. This wasn't the time. Nor the place. Nor the proper company. Karin cast a wary eye over Juugo and Suigetsu. Why could it never be her and Sasuke alone...why, why, WHY?!
Ah well...they had a mission to do, anyhow. The sooner it was over with, the sooner they could get back to base, where everyone had their own, individual, personal space.
And, of course, she planned on invading Sasuke's.
Of course, she had her skepticism about the mission; she couldn't get a good chakra reading on the guy they were trying to find, so tracking was near-impossible at this point. In addition, he'd left no traces behind anywhere they'd gone so far. Supposedly, though, there was a close-by town with some heavy 'not-quite-legal-but-somehow-allowed' goings on. This, she hoped, was where they would pick up the scent.

Invisible Mage

54,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

〖 ϛυiɡҿϯϛυ 〗

Suigetsu litterally wanted to claaw his eyes out. he couldn't stand that women. He swore if it weren't for her being able to track the people that they were always looking for they wouldn't even need her. What good fighting skills did she have? None. It was him, Sasuke, and Jugo that did all the real work around here.

He watched Karin walked outside, going after Sasuke. Yet again. Why did she even bother couldn't she tell that his man Sasuke wasn't even interested. She did this twenty-four seven, it had to get through her head sooner or later, didn't it? "Let's just get this mission over with," he said as he sat down on a chair nearby. He didn't care what the weather was like outside. The sooner they got this person, the better. "Yo, Sasuke! We gonna head out or what?" When he didn't hear an answer he blamed Karin of course. She was holding up Sasuke from answering him. "Damn bullhead," he muttered under his breath.

User Image

ll akuma ll's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Spirit

19,900 Points
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

I Avenger I

Falling in the black
Falling to the depths
Can I ever go back?

The Uchiha heard Suigetsu call from within and decided that it was about time for them to go. "...Can you please move out of the way your are blocking the door," He said flatly before looking at the white-haired man. "We will leave as soon as Juugo wakes up."
He then waited for Karin to move so he could enter the hideout. His left eyebrow had twitched when Karin had shouted, showing a single sign of discomfort. When in Karin's presence he felt on edge, and even now as we speak his hand was resting on the hilt of his katana. If she attacked him or got any closer he would... he would do a number of things... violent things... some resulting in her death. He was be damned if he would be molested by this woman!User Image

I've traded everything

User Image
-}-{- κªгίη -}-{-

{watches you sleep}

Karin seethed. "Urgh! Don't you ever THINK, Suigetsu?" She frowned, and continued in a calmer tone. "Feh. Of course not, I give you waaay too much credit, fish-head." She sniffed loudly, turning her nose up at the white-haired teen.

"We have to think up a plan first; like, how we'll be doing this. 'Cause if we mess UP, then the trail might disappear altogether. GOT IT?" It was her intention to act condescending. That was yet another of her pleasures in life.

Karin then looked back to Sasuke, no longer wanting to see the object of her frustrations. Finally comprehending his demand after staring at his mouth for at least a whole minute, she shuffled aside to let Sasuke into the house. She then made her suggestion. "I think we should, you know, split up. It'll be twice as fast, and we'll cover more ground. We could look for any mob ties, then trace them. We might get somewhere."

She then added hastily, "I'll go with Sasuke. We'll just...meet up later on. Much later. Late." She strummed her fingers against her thigh and looked away from Sasuke to the gathering clouds outside.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff