Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Mini story coming soon

User Image

Romance is encourage just keep it within Gaia rules.

Keep it PG13.

Fighting is also encouraged however no godmodding or auto hits!

Please be active.

Keep swearing to a minimum.

Don't use * or anything else for action and use ' or " for speech

If you quit please let me know

Make sure that you rp with everyone, that way you can make new friends and also expand your rping skills.

Make sure that you are nice to everyone and try and get along with everyone and show everyone respect.

Make sure that both parties are ok with a death if you plan on killing your character. (meaning make sure it's ok to kill someone's character with both people before doing it)

If you kill your character off in the rp then you are to leave unless you have spoken to myself or mod about doing this.

Please don't add characters into the rp if they are not related unless you have spoken to myself or a mod about adding in a character such as a dead lover.

Put imagines in the right place otherwise I will not accept them. Also make sure that imagines are as a link and not a picture if your unsure how to do this then pm me and I will either tell you or do it for you.

It is never too late to join the thread so please don't think that.

Only post if you are a member otherwise you will be black listed and will be banned from joining or posting

I will add more rules if people aren't able to abide by these or if people are stupid and take advantage in anyway. If you feel these rules are unfair in anyway then please let me know and we can talk about them.

PM profiles to me with the title Crystal Moon.

Sakura Einjeru
OK ALL. WARNING. TOO MUCH DRAMA GOING ON. LET'S GIVE EVERYONE A BIT OF DOWNTIME. YALL KNOW AS WELL AS I DO THAT THIS MUCH DRAMA DOES NOT HAPPEN IN THE REAL WORLD. IT SAYS IN RULES THAT YOU NEED TO CONFIRM HUNTER ATTACKS AS WELL AS EXTRA CHARACTERS TO A MOD BEFORE POSTING. EITHER READ THE RULES OR BE BLACKLISTED!! FINAL WARNING.

You have been warned!

Note to current members: Due to the updates in ranks if you wish to edit your rank or profile in anyway please me with your new profile or pm to let me know what rank you wish to have!
User Image

Alpha's:

On average there are 3 alpha females and 3 alpha males. These numbers might change depending on the size of the pack. These wolves are in charge of the pack and need to be respected, If you disrespect an alpha you could be kicked out of the pack or become a loner. Alpha's make the major decsions of the pack

Beta's:

On average there are 3 beta females and 3 beta males. These numbers might change depending on the size of the pack. Beta's are second in charge of the pack. These wolves make some of the everyday decisions that are needed to run the pack.

Pups:

These are orphaned pups that found there way to the pack. They have no real parent unless they are adopted. They are not to be harmed and the whole pack takes care of them

Pup sitters:

These wolves are the ones that do the most taking care of the pups. They watch them and serve as the pups gardians

Master healers:

These are the wolves that heal most of the major wounds. They can't heal wounds fully but lessen the pain. They know about all the herbs used to heal

Lead hunters:

These wolves lead minor hunts, and are often the great hunters of the packs themselfs

Lead protectors:

These are the graurds of the packs. From procteting an injured wolf to leading boarder protrols around the boarders of the pack

Hunters:

These wolves provide food for the pack.

Protectors:

These are the wolves that often find new members of the pack. They greet them and help them. There have many jobs such as grauding the den of a injured wolf.

Healers:

These wolves can heal minor cuts of wolves by using herbs.

Omega's:

The lowest rank of the pack. These wolves are often thrown down alpha's or wolves that disobeded the alpha's. But they are the life of the pack, often like acting like second parents to all the wolves

Loners:

Wolves that are sort of apart of the pack. Drifters and wanders they are attached to they pack and can leave as the wish. Often young wolves, they hold no real rank.

User Image

alpha females: (only 3)

1. Lilly
2. Kilva

alpha males:

1. James
2. Sage
3. Tysumi Drek

beta males: (only 3)

beta females: (only 3)

1. Dusk
2. Atsuko

Pups:

1. Megumi
2. Kaede
3. Kahn
4. Haruko
5. Mira

Pup sitters:
1. Rashel

Master healers:

1. Jade
2. Tsukiko

Lead Hunters:

1.Sakura
2.Willow

lead Protectors:

1. Crosser
2. Aide
3. Rose

Hunters:

1. Azuka

Protectors:

Healers(only 6):

1. Seth

Omega Male:

Omega Female:

Loners:

1 Cain (lone pup)
2.Kenji (Kitsune)
3.Altin (Fox)
4.Vianne Whitetail
5.Shadow
6. Dark
User Image

Username:
Name:
Bio:
Apperance:
Personality:
Mate:

User Image

Princess Dragon Rose

Username: Princess Dragon Rose
Name: Lilly
Bio: Was the only daughter of the previous alpha's. She doesn't really talk about her past
Apperance: A white snow wolf
Personality: Kind and caring but can be the opposite.
Mate: None

SakuraEinjeru

Username: SakuraEinjeru
Name: Megumi
Bio: Pup who was abandoned by her pack and desires to seek refuge with a pack who will accept her.
Apperance: A white wolf with silver paws and a silver star imprinted upon her head
Personality: Megumi is a quiet soul who is obedient and wise at times. She is generally happy but quiet when in the presence of her elders.
Mate; none

Dusk Tears

Username: Dusk Tears
Name: Dusk
Bio: She doesn't talk about it.
Apperance: Pure black, purple eyes.
Personality: Quick to be angered, territorial, edgy.
Mate: None.

Warqin

Username: Warqin
Name: Cain
Bio: He is a small pup that lost his parents to a dangerous pack. He was saved from their teeth thanks to his mothers body. The pack buried their pray and even him in a shallow grave, but he dug himself out later on. He is now all alone with the smell of wet earth over him
Apperance: [x]
Personality: Playful, friendly, but also nervous around strangers

Trigger Yoshida

Username: Trigger Yoshida
Name: Kaede ( sounds like Kadie)
Bio: Her real parents were killed in a fire set by humans in the winter. She survived becasue before her mother died she burried Kaede in the snow to hide her. After things were done and it became silent Kaede came out.She was on her own for a while until Lilly found her.
Personality: shy quiet doesnt talk to much and playful every now and then
Mate:N/A

nekomaneking17

Username: nekomaneking17
Name: Kenji Amane
Bio: His parents were both human. He was born a kitsune (fox) and has been alone since his birth. He's never known love or had any friends but he would do anything to find and keep any he meets. He's always wanted to find someone to love but so far no one even wants to talk to him
Personality: sweet, caring, easily befriended, will protect all his friends
Mate: none

thepuinsher

Username: thepuinsher
Name: James
Bio: Not much known about him
Personality: Can be calm and down to earth and can be the other way too
Mate:None (Made up by Princess Dragon Rose)

Dark Keeper of Creatures

Username: Dark Keeper of Creatures
Name:Altin
Bio:A strange small white fox who wears some kind of red band around his neck like a collar. He may be small but he is a tough and clever fox who claims to know more about humans then anyone else, also he acts like he knows more about anything then anyone else. He travels around a lot but for some reason he likes being around wolves since to him they are more 'fun'.
Apperance:[x]
Personality:He is a clever but tricky small white fox who loves to confuse others and is only helpful if there is something in it for him. He never helps out of his heart, also he loves challenges and deals.
Mate:None

~girlygirl~

Username: ~[girlygirl]~
Name: Jade
Bio: Doesn't talk about it.
Apperance: Pure white wolf.
Personality: She's a motherly type who makes sure everyone is safe and well off.

Saphire_wolf_lover

Username: Saphire_Wolf_Lover
Name: Sakura
Bio: Sakura lost her parents when she was too young to know them and was raised collectively by the pack, cared for by the pup sitters.
Apperance: Lythe and slender build with a russet red coat.
Personality: Gentle and caring, she is very loyal to the pack and tries her hardest.

dipnoan

Username: dipnoan
Name: Crosser
Bio: An older wolf, he has been a part of a few packs. The first one, the one he grew up in, he rarely talks about. He has high hopes for this pack's success and will do what it takes to make sure the members have what they need to thrive.
Personality: He is often quiet, very serious when it comes to hunting, and rather loyal. He seems to have a sense of order in everything.
Mate: none

Farir Darkheart

Username:Farir Darkheart
Name: Aide
Bio: an abused and beaten wolf who joined a long time ago then left to be on his own. He comes back from time to time to keep the ties between his pack and the crystal moon
Apperance: A gray wolf with snow white eyes and four longs scars down his face.
Personality: Content and stern to a point. Tends to be childish
Mate: Vira (deceased)

My_Evil_Nightmare]
Username: My_Evil_Nightmare
Name: Rose
Bio: Long ago Rose left her family pack and as a result has traveled to many packs meeting many wolves, but always the story is the same, something goes terribly wrong and Rose is forced to leave the pack
Apperance: Mostly white with black patches, all four paws are white and both eyes are blue
Personality: usually nice but can have sudden mood-swings
Mate:
r48egdi4:35="My_Evil_Nightmare]
Name: Rose
Bio: Long ago Rose left her family pack and as a result has traveled to many packs meeting many wolves, but always the story is the same, something goes terribly wrong and Rose is forced to leave the pack
Apperance: Mostly white with black patches, all four paws are white and both eyes are blue
Personality: usually nice but can have sudden mood-swings

My_Evil_Nightmare
Name: Willow
Bio: He came across Rose while she traveling and has followed her ever since
Apperance: Dark gray with green eyes
Personality: Suspicious and can be very rude

The_Persocom_Chi

Username: the_persocom_chi
Name: Vianne Whitetail
Bio: Brought up by travelers/ humans she has a heart to trust the humans and also to follow the ways of the natural world. Brought up from a young pub when abandoned by the wold pack, she lived peacefully and at ease. Hunting in the wild and yet returning to the humans to guard them as they slept. But soon the travelers after three years decided it was time to move on leaving Vianne as they called her asleep by a sindering fire. When she awoke the humans where gone and she was all alone. The markings over her eyes are those of the gods the travelers believed in. They considered Vainne a guardian and protector. Now alone Vianne wonders the wilderness alone...
Personality:Sweet Natured, Shy, Kind natured although with strangers she has never met can seem aggressive. Her eyes hold a deep caring nature.
Mate: None as Yet

Rashel Kitsun

Username: Rashel Kitsun
Name: Rashel
Bio: she was pushed from her former pack when the alpha was overthrown. She had sided with the old alpha and so was sent away.
Personality: kind, sweet, caring, very protective, She is a motherly type but hasn't had any pups of her own yet, though she wants them.
Mate: none yet

Shadow Lycan Paw

Username: Shadow Lycan Paw
Name: Shadow
Bio: Was dissowned after he refused to kill the alpha for control of his pack and was sent away becouse they saw it as a sign of weakness
Apperance: x
Personality: A Romantic but can be a deadly enemy if angered.

Hankitty

Username: Hankitty
Name: Kahn
Bio: A young pup whose home pack was ambushed and killed by humans. He was the sole survivor and seeks a new home.
Apperance: Black within gray fur, white chest, belly and paws
Personality: He's gentle and has a strong sense of right and wrong. Socially, he's still shaken up from his pack's murder, but he tries to make friends when he can.

roflBANGER

Username: roflBANGER
Name: Kilva
Bio: Kilva is a trained fighter. She was born and bred a leader to-be. Then her pack died, she was meerly getting to adulthood and she began wandering between wolf territories. She came across a few wolves scents in the pack and became known. She still fights to lead, being it's all she knwos hwo to do properly. She's working on her healing capability though.
Rank: Alpha is what suits her best but, can be put elsewhere.
Personality: Strong-headed but, patient with noble wolves and pups. She won't stand for disrespect among her peers and has a strong sense for leading a group through a decade of issues. Her heart is kind and deep and mind powerful. She doesn't fall easily combat making her a known stubborn wolf [not neccesarily always a great thing].
Appearance:
[x]
Mate: None at the moment.

Warqin

Username: Warqin
Name: Sage
Bio: Sage is a alpha male with a scar over his left eye after a accident involving a female wolf and a bear trap
Apperance: x
Personality: He is brave, calm, quiet and helpful
Mate: None (yet)

wolfves tears

Username: wolfves tears
Name: Atsuko
Bio: She doesn't know where she came from originally, not even her own name or age. She was just given the name 'Atsuko' by her first pack that adopted her. Unfortunately, she was only with them for about a year before they kicked her out. She was forced to live by herself for a long time. Living like that made her stronger and she soon learned how to take care of herself. No one knows exactly why she was kicked out of her first pack and she likes to keep it to herself.
Personality: Usually calm and she rarely gets angry. She's very intelligent which makes her a good fighter. She can be vicious when fighting and it's a good idea to stay away from her when she does get angry.
Mate: So far, no one.
Appearance: [x]

Yuudai of Hyrule

Username: Yuudai of hyrule
Name: Tsukiko
Bio: her mother was the Alpa of a different pack. she fell in love with a loner. they had Tsukiko and Azuka. when the pack found out about the forbiddin love they banished her and her pups. Tsukiko was caught by humans. her mother tried to break her free. she succeeded but was injured severely.her mother managed to bring them to the this pack. hoping they would have a better chance here. she died soon after
Personality:calm, reserved, loyal, quiet, firm,

Mark Of The Wild
Username: Mark of the wild
Name: Tysumi Drek
Bio: He is the last of his last pack, unknown to what he gets himself into.
Apperance: Black with one white paw and a dark gray spot around his right eye.
Personality: quiet at times, when in need he will help. other than that he is mostly careful about what he does.
Mate: none.

Lava Moonwind
Username:Lava Moonwind
Name:Mira
Bio:She was exploring one day and she got lost, spent days it seems calling out to her pack that was long gone, where she did not know, but she was found by this new pack, and will hopefully be as accepted into it as she would like to be.
Apperance:Solid white with the exception of a black star on her forehead
Rank razz up with the hopes of being an alpha one day.
Personality:Kind, caring, Gentle.. at least until you make her really angry, curious, loves exploring, playing, rough housing.
Mate:none as of yet.

Princess Dragon Rose

Name: Dark
Bio: Came from a dark past.
Personality: Very dark and cold.

Rashel Kitsun
Username: Rashel Kitsun
Name: Seth
Bio: Rashel's younger brother. When she was forced from the pack, he fought for her, but was pushed out as well he is now looking for her.
Apperance: An all black wolf with one white ear and one with back paw. He has bright green eyes and a scar through his left eye.
Personality: He is a nice pup, but is very protective of his sister or anyone he cares about. He does have a temper and will sometimes storm off in anger. He is quick to take offense, but also apologizes when he is in the wrong. He is generally a sweet one.
Mate: None yet.

Chizu Ninja
Username: Chizu Ninja
Name: Haruko
Bio: Haruko a little pup, was wondering around the forest one day. After that she had found out she was lost, though luckily she found a pack, which took her in. After she wasn't lost anymore she was taken care of.
Apperance: [ X ]
Personality: Playful, Hyper, Can be rough, Obedient, Respects the Elders of the pack

Yuudai of Hyrule

Username: Yuudai of hyrule
Name: Azuka
Bio:her mother was the Alpa of a different pack. she fell in love with a loner. they had Tsukiko and Azuka. when the pack found out about the forbiddin love they banished her and her pups. her mother left for sometime, following Tsukiko. when she returned she was badly wounded. her mother managed to bring them to the this pack. hoping they would have a better chance here. she died soon after
Personality: headstrong, daredevil, hyper, loud, flexible, ADD
she has a red flame marking on her forehead
User Image

These people are just to make sure none of the rules are broken. If I put your name here and you don't wanna be please let me know

SakuraEinjeru

My_Evil_Nightmare

More to come soon
User Image

15 Nov: As you can see edits have began to the front page, hopefully it will be completely finished tomorrow *crosses fingers* Please let me know what you think!

Sakura Einjeru
CONGRATULATIONS RPERS!!!!!! WE HIT A THOUSAND POSTS AS OF NOVEMBER 15, 2008!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE POSTS!!!!

16 Nov: We now have an OCC thread. Is it possible that you all post your profiles there and I will edit the profiles on the front page so that we have basic info and posting in the OCC thread will allow you to edit your profiles as you want (Idea was forwarded by Dipnoan, decided to put it into place) also the OCC thread you can just generally chat there and talk about plot ideas or idea's you have with other members or just nominate friends to join the thread. Anyway it's there if you want to use it

OCC Thread and Recruitment thread

Also updates to the rules and the front page overall. Please let me know what you think and any changes you want me to make. I am looking at using a different banner for each section, at the minute not got time to search for other banners, also I am considering doing a banner contest to promote the thread. Rules are that you can enter as many as you wish, the more the better. There will be a poll vote for who is the winner, please don't put your name just submit your enteries to me via pm and the best banner will win 2k maybe more if I have more gold, so if your interest then get working on making a banner to promote the thread. Rules are in the last post of this page.

Also I have appointed two mods to help me check the thread is running correctly due to most of you being on when it is early hours for me. When the thread has more members then I will look at recruiting more people to help keep the thread running, if you have any questions I am sure the mods will try and help or you can pm me with any questions or ideas.

Also there is an update to rules. If you feel I have missed anything out or there unfair in anyway then let me know and I will look them over and maybe edit or delete any rules.
User Image

White List:

heart SakuraEinjeru
heart Dusk tears
heart Warqin
heart Trigger Yoshida
heart thepuinsher
heart Dark keeper of creatures
heart Saphire_Wolf_Lover
heart Dipnoan
heart Farir Darkheart
heart My_Evil_Nightmare