Welcome to Gaia! ::

join?

yes 0.8 80.0% [ 8 ]
no 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

Dear ______,

You have been sent brought here so you can get the help you need in a relaxed environment.

Thank you.

Story & Rules

you have been brought here for whatever problem you may have MPD, Schizoprenia, ect...
have a nice stay.

-no godmodding
-follow gaia's ToS
-romance encouraged
-no cybering
-semi-lit rp
-pm all profiles 'mental'
-put a rofl if you've read the rules

Profile Skeleton

gaia name:
name:
problem:
appearence: ((anime))
bio: ((if you want))
rooms

two people to a room

A1:
A2:
A3: Maya
A4:
A5: James

B1: Rin
B2:
B3: Nate
B4: Jazzy
B5:

doctors rooms

C1: Milin
C2:
C3:
C4: John
Accepted Profiles

patients

gaia name: Tundras holy ice
name: Maya
problem: Schizophrenic
appearence: User Image

gaia name: monkeyman24
name: James
problem: adhd,touretts(minor)

name: Rin noyami
problem: sees horrible visions of people dying is suicidal
bio: ever since rin was little she's seen shocking images of death. They have finally become so freaquent and violent that she has tried many times to kill herself. Her parents are tired of taking care of her and have sent her to the mental hospital.

gaia name: estrella goddess of stars
name: Jasmin or Jazzy
problem: bipolar disorder

gaia name: Dexter Moser
name: Nathaniel (Nate) Cooper
room#:B3
problem: Serial Killer
appearance: User Image
bio: He killed 11 people under the nice guy act. He can't control it. When he was 4 he watched his father beaten to death by mob collectors. Later his mother killed herself and he went to live at an elegant boarding school. He feels no remorse or has any feelings

gaia name: Elechia2290
name: Ami
problem: Scitzo
appearence: Ami
bio: Has an imaginary friend that lives on her sholder, she talks to her alot about everything.

Doctors/Nurses

gaia name: xXxEllo_Emo_BunnyxXx
name: Milin (Mill-een)
appearence: Milin (she doesnt have the ears btw)
bio: Went to colledge for 7 years she is well learned and has had a few family members sent to places like these. She feels obligated to help those who end up here

User ImageGaia Name: Thee Stranger
Name: Dr. John Manhattan
Room #: C4
Bio: Dr. Manhattan is a very ambitious and optimistic psychologist. He strives to help his patients, but more so to help further his own career than anything. He is a strong believer in the Rorschach Ink Blot Test, and often utilizes it during one-on-one time with his patients. He is in the process of writing a book about the psychology of serial killers.
STAR POSTING blaugh

Devoted Duck

Milin sits in her office surrounded by paperwork and random letters. She is swamped with work now that a few patients a being admitted. You worry to much...She tells herself before turning back to the paper for a girl Named Maya.

Devoted Duck

The lights are turned down in her small office. She works by a single desk lamp and is writing ferverently. She sighs sadly as she looks at the stack of future patients. Milin decides she needs some exersise and gets up and leaves her office. She goes to sit in the office so she will atleast get some fresh air without getting yelled at her boss for leaving.
"NO! Don't make me go in there! They'll get me!" maya shouted trying to force herself against her parents back to the car instead of to the building '... that's right they'll get you and never let you go..' a voice only she could hear said

Devoted Duck

Milin stood up as two adults dragged a girl into the lobby screaming about someone getting her. Schizoprenia...She automatically thought.
She turned to the parents and the screaming girl. "Umm..Welcome. Can i help you?" Milin said to them before turning to the girl. "Dont worry, Nobody can hurt you in here. People will always be with you but they can never hurt you. " She said soothingly to the girl. "So, plzs stop screaming. You will upset the other patients" She said more sternly.
"No! They will get me.... and I'll be stuck here fore-" maya's father put his hand over her mouth to quiet her "we were told you could help her?" the mother said. maya started thrashing around a frantic and panicked look in her eyes

Devoted Duck

"Umm..Yes, I beleive I can." Milin said with a soft smile.
[[gtg, be on tomorrow]]
James stumbles through the doors as a car screeched away"s**t, they left me no"
((kay))

"Thank you.... Wait!" the dad shouted when maya broke out of their grip and went running blidly over by the school
James stumbled through the halls"HELLO...anybody here were am i"
James huddled in a corner "WERE THE HELL AM I"
'go into the building... it'll keep you safe from them' they voice said and Maya ran into the halls accidentally bumping into someone "s-sorry"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff