User Image

User Image

Everyday I wake up and I fall from grace

Every move I make has got me stuck in the darkest place

User Image
I pray for mercy but I love the fear

I should've listened while the angels were living here

x
He waited patiently while the shop girl wrapped his painting, keeping quiet and not drawing any attention. When she returned, Julian happily took the package from the girl. "Thank you very much. Pleasure doing business with you." He said with a smile. Then without a word he slipped through the gallery and passed out of the front door, happy to be out of such a strange social gathering. Before the door had fully closed behind him Julian had a cigarette in his mouth and was flicking the lighter. He took one long drag in the flame and let it out, the end of the cigarette glowing orange.

As he tucked his lighter away into his pocket, his eyes caught the sight of a girl looking through the windows. "You can go in you know. It's a free country, mostly." Julian commented as smoke poured out of his mouth with each word. Tightening his scarf, the vampire tightened his grip on the painting as he stepped down the sidewalk, looking around. He saw a small cafe across the street and decided he could afford to stop and have something to drink. It didn't benefit his body any by drinking anything other than blood, but it was nice to have a change of taste now and then.

He crossed the street without incident and snuffed his cigarette out before going into the store. He ordered a cup of tea and grabbed a handful of sugar packets before returning back outside. He took a spot on a small metal table and tightened his coat around him as he sat down. He didn't mind the cold, his body was like an ice block anyways, so sitting outside in October was perfectly fine with him. With his painting gently placed against the table, Julian lit up another cigarette and chased it with a drink of his tea. Though he was still in sight from the gallery, it helped his nerves not to be inside with that many people of mixed bloods. When humans and vampires mixed, it never ended well.

x
I wanna believe that there is still hope!
Now I'm hanging in the balance alone!
Heaven better tell me where the hell did the angels go!

User ImageUser Image

Invisible Mage

54,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

Say goodbye to everything

Forget your regrets - They're better left behind

Say goodbye to whispering uncertainty

What's holding us back - Is keeping us alive.

Shut your mouth

And start to believe

Oh excuses, excuses

That I don't need.

If it's me you're after

Well, how about a straight answer?

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

Charlie’ gaze went from the sculptures to several of the painting that were hanging by one of the side walls. A specific one caught her eye, a rocky Cliff side with a beautiful sunset. “Wow,” she couldn’t help let what was in her mind from slipping out. The art was actually pretty impressive to say the least. The picture reminded her of the time she’d gone rock climbing with her dad and brother several summers ago. Just as soon as she had thought of it, the memory was gone. It was one that she didn’t like remembering. Thinking about it always ended up putting her on edge.

The color almost faded from her face as she noticed a pair of eyes on her; a black haired male with glasses. For a moment their eyes met. She would have kept the connection longer if she hadn’t looked around and everyone else. The majority of them had taken note that she was there too. s**t! At that moment Charlie’s face could have gone red. Why? She wasn’t quite sure. Was she embarrassed that people were looking at her? That wasn’t really like her.

Charlie looked to her left at one of the males that had just left. He practically towered over her, but most people did anyways. “I could..” she mumbled under her breath, but her tone spoke for her in adding that she probably wouldn't though. Looking at the paintings inside or outside didn’t make a difference to her. A little piece of her envied people like him, that had time and money to buy things like that. As the man walked away, so did she, however only just off to the side to be out of sight of the window of the shop.. Sliding her skateboard against the wall, she sat, using it a seat. Pulling out her cellphone she checked for messages, none, why was she not surprised? It was early, she doubt anyone she knew worth talking to would still be asleep, or off doing something way better than what hse was doing now.

Letting out a sigh Charlie brushed back several strands of her hair. She pulled out a cigarette and placed it between her teeth. Now digging through her satchel she was in search for a lighter. Middle, front and side pockets…nothing. “Don’t tell me I left it?” she groaned, cigarette hanging out of her mouth. Taking a moment to relax herself she closed her eyes and told one solid breath. Standing up she looked around. It was the city, thousands of people smoked here. Gotcha! Just her luck someone was smoking not too far across the street. After a second take she realized who it was. You’ve gotta be kidding me…. It was that same guy from just a minutes ago.

Not like she had anything against him, she didn’t know him, and vise versa. Grabbing her bag and picking up her board she walked across the street to the other side. It seemed that guy had just grabbed a drink, but doing nothing else so it’s not she was interrupting anything. After stepping onto the curb a chill ran down her spine causing her to shiver. Fall weather wasn’t entirely bad, but it was winter that she couldn’t stand. What she wouldn't give for summer to stay all year long. “Hey dude, got a light?” Charlie still held her unlit cigarette between her teeth as she stopped a couple feet away. Smoking wasn’t the best habit, she knew, but wasn’t too worried about it. It had been picked up a couple weeks before her brother got busted and gone to jail. Considering the things she could have been doing, smoking wasn’t that bad.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
My name is Claire Juliet Conway...

Claire smiled and thanked the man again, waving goodbye to him. She was so happy right now that she was practically glowing! Seeing the other patrons in her gallery looking at her art in silence or in small talk. Now she had space in her window, there was one piece she did want to display in the window now that the space was there and it was fitting for Halloween coming up. The only problem was, it was one of her heaviest and most detailed pieces. Heading into her back area, she grabbed a rope and pulled with all her strength, slowly moving the statue. Inch by inch, the artist was able to get it from the back and now it was the long pull to the front. Luckily she had left the piece on the rolling platform she carved it on.

"Almost there..." She muttered, pulling with all her strength. Claire managed to get the covered statue to the front window, locking the wheels in place. Now, time to unveil it. Carefully grabbing the fabric, she pulled it off, revealing another stone piece. The piece alone was about five feet tall, it looked like a praying angel in a long gown. Her hair was curled and eyes closed, hands locked together. There seemed to be a small smile on her face. The detail was tremendous, the hair looked so realistic, even little wrinkles from laugh lines. The creases in the dress looked like there was a small breeze making it billow. There was one thing different looking from this stone beauty. One wing was the feathered memory of an angel, looking somewhat soft to the touch. The other wing had no feathers at all. It was a leathery bat wing, the small details of veins in the wings along the stone. The creator made sure the statue was placed just right, the sunlight seeming to breathe in some life to the grey figure. She was most proud of this piece. Claire had started this almost one year ago, making sure that she only worked on it when she was in the best frame of mind to ensure the piece was perfect. She didn't want to make a single fault on it.

She smiled, admiring the piece in the light. There were more pieces in the back but half of them she couldn't display because of the subject matter. If she put it out, there would be no doubt that she would be closed down for sure. Not because of anything inappropriate or vulgar, but because the subject was taboo...vampires. As of recent, Claire had been having dreams of shadowed figures, always watching and every night it seemed they were getting closer and closer. She hadn't told anyone in fear of what would happened. Because of her being enveloped in her work almost constantly, she never really had any friends or did anything socially. Maybe she would go out tonight to celebrate...

...and I am an artist.

Chatty Dabbler

┏━ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ━┓
x ααяσи sραяяσω x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xкиσωℓє∂ɢє ιs ρσωєя αи∂ ι αм тнє αямs∂єαℓєя x
Where: Crosswinds Gallery xx With: The owner and Silvia xx Doing: Asking about a paintingxx Wearing: This

┗━ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ━┛

Aaron allowed himself a momentary glance at the gallery owner and her red-eyed customer. There was something nagging about the man, as if Aaron should have known who he was. He supposed that it would hit him in a few hours, once the man was long gone and nothing could be done about it, so Aaron let it go for now. The gallery owner seemed quite excited to have sold a piece and that led Aaron to believe that business must have been slow for the girl. He turned his attention soon enough to the female vampire that he had spoken too. Getting a closer look at her now, Aaron was almost certain that he might have seen her around the city once or twice. She had an....unusual smell about her. Humans, obviously, and a great number of them (a great unwashed number, judging by the smell). That stirred something in his memory - he'd heard stories of an ancient vampire that gave shelter to the less fortunate. Name, name....Silvia? That seemed right, and thinking of an ancient named Silvia really only brought one person to mind, a scion of a bloodline that went back to Vlad the Impaler. He'd run across the name a few times in his books, but that was to be expected. He had read every single line of text that had ever come into his hands, often learning entire dead languages for the sake of reading a single scroll. It only made sense that, after three hundred years, he would become familiar with the names and aliases of the more ancient vampires. Even if this woman wasn't Silvia Albu as he suspected, she was clearly an ancient and that in itself was interesting.

"Can't say I have such an elegant critique of this piece as you do," he commented, "But I do think it's a nice piece. It's interesting, such a free-spirited creature as a bird in flight in such a solid and immovable material as stone." While Silvia contemplated the swan, Aaron unknowingly wondered the same thing as she did. Why had he approached her? Why, in fact, had he remained in the gallery once it contained more than three people? He was normally quite shy and he avoided social situations if he could. It had taken Cecilia a month to get into Aaron's good graces and even then it had been two years before she was able to coax him out of his lair to come to her shop and see her discoveries, rather than taking them to him. He supposed that it was for the sake of the library that he had approached Silvia. Too much knowledge had been lost due to the solitary nature of the vampire, too many ancients taking secrets with them to their graves and leaving the vampires of his generation and after with questions no one could answer. He'd interviewed several ancient and noble vampires in his time but there were still others out there that knew what others might not. Even if Silvia didn't tell him anything Aaron didn't already know, talking with her would be an experience not to be forgotten.

He pondered how to approach the subject of speaking with the woman. It was a delicate subject. Not only did she seem skittish but there were some vampires that wanted to put an end to what he did. He turned his attention to the large statue that the gallery owner was attempting to wheel out from a back room. It was about the same height as the female vampire put clearly weighed far more. He was going to offer his help but the artist soon had the statue where she wanted it. When the girl whipped the dust cover off, Aaron's eyes first widened, then narrowed at the state revealed. It was a breathtaking piece, showcasing talent that the swan hadn't even hinted at. He would have loved to stay there, but his phone had started to vibrate in his pocket. Cecilia must've finished with his client and it would seem she was wondering where he was. "Pardon me," he said, giving a soft smile to Silvia before he approached the artist. "Excuse me miss," he said to the human girl, "I was looking at that painting, the one of the fawn and the doe...could you tell me the price?" Not that money was a problem. Three hundred years was ample time to amass a comfortable fortune.

xтнσsє ωнσ ∂σ иσт ℓєαяи ғяσм тнє ραsт αяє ∂σσмє∂ тσ яєρєαт ιт x

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Claire's admiration in her best piece was diverted when she heard a man's voice. It was different than the prior one so it must have belonged to the second man that had entered in. Turning, she smiled when he wanted to know how much the doe and fawn painting was. "Ah, that one is an interesting tale to tell. It's a nice cedar frame, a thinner border but its a nice smaller painting at three by two feet. It's acrylic and already has the glass mounted inside as well. It's priced at one fifty." She answered his question, looking back at the painting.

She could remember that day. It was one of the first expiditions she did. Claire had stayed in one spot for three days straight, watching a herd day and night. It wasn't until just after the mother doe gave birth that she started painting. The reason she had chosen acrylic because it dried fast and if she didn't act quickly and as quietly as possible, she would have missed the rare opportunity for a nice small painting. She waited to hear the man's response to the painting, only giving him one price since putting glass over an acrylic painting was extremely difficult. "Do you know how to care for an acrylic painting?" Claire asked, not sure if he knew how to or not. Knowing how to care for artwork wasn't exactly something very known as common knowledge. Her hands shuffled and fiddled with the cloth she had cover her most prized piece, trying not to show excitement for the possibility of selling two pieces of hers. All in one day too!

...and I am an artist.

Hilarious Prophet

User Image

User Image

User Image

x
Julian took a drink of the steaming tea and set it down gently when a voice suddenly piped up next to him. He looked over to see that it was the girl that had been spying in the window of the gallery. He looked at her silently for a moment from behind his sunglasses before reaching into his pocket to retrieve his lighter from his cigarette pack; a habit of his for when his smokes started to run low. He popped open the pack and stared at it for a moment. It was empty except for the lighter. Son of a b***h...

He almost growled at the pack before pulling out the red lighter and crushing the empty pack in his hand. "If you have another cigarette, then yes." Julian replied to the girl's question. The cigarette in his mouth had burned down almost to the filter, and he knew he would want another between here and the closest store. The vampire was a terribly heavy smoker, but he didn't care. What was it going to do, kill him? He didn't like asking for anything, even a cigarette. His noble blood made him prideful, in some aspects of his life, especially with something as trivial as a smoke. Not to mention the girl was clearly as human as they came; he could smell it on her.

x

User ImageUser Image

Lavish Lover

xx

Є Ѵ Єxxxxxxx Ҭ Ɍ Ʉ Π Ș Ҭ Є Ƚ Ƚxxxxx

We're up all night 'til the sun.
xxWe're up all night to get some.
xxxxWe're up all night for good fun.
xxxxxxWe're up all night to get lucky.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
♋ Bloody Type:: AB+xxx♋ Body Type:: Human xxx♋ Where:: Inside coffee shop across from galleryxxx♋ Doing:: Ordering coffee and literally bumping into Lily

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEE---

A hand slapped down on to the blaring alarm, slowly falling to the side of the king size bed. Evanna , also known as Eve, was not really one for morning wake up calls. Unless it was rising to get to a pool party or some day drinking. Today was not one of those days though. It was a day where she had to do inventory of the bar stock. Well, and she wanted to get some shopping done. Not that she needed any new clothing, but there was a party coming up this next weekend that she was dying to get invited to. Hell, even if she wasn't officially invited Eve was bound to show up anyways. It tended to go that way. You have a party? Well don't even think of inviting the girl who invented the word. Why? Because she will show up any way. Eve had her sources and they were always delivering well to her. Back to the here and now...

A slender body, as thin as the models that walked down the runway, turned over to face the ceiling. Two hazel eyes fluttered open to greet the dark room, kept that way with the room darkening shades she had installed upon move in. It allowed her to sleep in as late as possible on her days off. It was glorious. "Well, I guess I have to get up now..." the female mumbled before struggling to drag herself toward the bathroom to shower. It took longer than usual to get out the tangles in her ruby red hair, and even longer for her to decide what outfit to wear. It's not like she was actually going to be working the bar tonight - the boss gave her the evening off because of her kind sacrifice in the morning for inventory. Finally, after a good hour or so, Eve had on her makeup, clothing, and smile to say hello to the morning sun. She pulled back the shades and...

Proceeded to shrink away from the light, blinking furiously to make her eyes adjust. "Damn sun.. why is it so bright in the morning?" she asked herself, all but hissing at the horrid thing. After finally getting used to it, and rechecking the makeup with her gold contacts - they had to enhance each other you know - Eve was ready. She headed out of her condo, down the elevator, and into the street with a sling purse over her body. Decked out in all the latest trends, Eve would stop those that were not used to her flashy style with just one look. Not to mention she was not dressed for the weather, never really stopped Eve though. Acid wash high-waist skinny jeans hugged tight to her thin legs, a pair of chocolate brown buckled boots clomped along the ground all while a skin tight long sleeve black crop top wiggled along her torso. The brown baggy purse slapped against her thigh as Eve adjusted her sunglasses to hide the rays a tad from her sensitive eyes. No, she was no vampire, but she was definitely a creature of the night. Daylight was not really her thing despite the deliciously dark tan she sported.

After a block of strutting, Eve began to drag and brought her pace down a notch or two. It was quite a walk to have to do this in the morning, especially with no caffeine or food in her stomach. She was going to have to stop... and that would have to be at her favorite little coffee shop. Turning the corner, Eve bee-lined it for the shop, not even bothering to take a look at the bustling gallery across the way. Besides, Eve wasn't one for admiring art other than the latest movies, designer outfits, or the gift god has bestowed upon the world's sexiest actors. She passed the female and male outside at the tables and headed indoors straight to the counter. Removing her glasses she ordered a vanilla mocha blended with some caramel on top. Tall. Can't have coffee unless it tastes like sugar and chocolate.

"Thank you," her voice gracefully slipped out of her red lips before she took a sip from her straw. Delicious. Two golden eyes flicked to look at the clock on the wall. Still had a good hour before she needed to be at the bar to meet up with Barry. Time enough to sit and check her phone for the latest stars gossip. A hand pulled out the cellular device, a petite sun-kissed finger sliding along the screen to get the juicy goodness. Unfortunately, Eve was not very good at multitasking. Her body soon ran into a chair in which a woman was sitting at quietly minding her own business. Eve gasped, fumbling everything in her hands in surprise. "Oh my god, I am so sorry! So sorry!" she blurted out with zero elegance what so ever. Her cheeks turned slightly pink as she gave an apologetic smile to the female with the pale skin and deep red hair. Well if this wasn't a good start to the morning... Eve didn't know what was. At least she hadn't spilled her coffee all over the damn woman!

ⓞⓞⓒ :: Finally, I get time to post~

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150

ERIKA ELISABETH ROSEN

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A few rays of light managed to shine through Erika's window, and touch her pale face. A burning sensation began to tingle on her skin, which caused her to wake up from her long nap. Her hands grasped her cheek where the light had hit her skin and let out a hiss. She quickly jumped out of her bed and closed her curtains, preventing any other light from invading her home. It seemed that she had forgotten to close the curtains to her window and as a result, her face almost got sunburned. Erika rubbed her cheek gently and frowned, "Stupid sun..." she mumbled quietly to herself.

The weather today seemed cloudy, but even so some rays of light managed to shine through the clouds and reach the Earth. Lucky for Erika, this meant that she could go out in the daytime and walk around. She would just have to take some small precautions, since there were still some bits of light. She clothed herself with a long-sleeved dress, white tights with black mary-janes and to top it all off, placed a white bow on the top of her head. She also grabbed a white parasol, which was decorated at the edges with lace. After all this was done, Erika walked out of her small home and out into the world.

Erika skipped on the sidewalk, all while twirling her light-blocking parasol that she was holding in her hand. She hummed a happy tune to herself as she walked, which wasn't really any specific song of any kind. To those people walked past her, she gave them a wave and a lighthearted giggle, as well as a friendly smile. Erika then stopped when she reached the entrance of a park, which also had a small playground in it. A smile grew on her face and her eyes brightened with excitement. After seeing that this little park had a playground, she was determined to go slide down a slide or swing on a swing set. Erika then ran quickly into the park.

Erika immediately went to the swings, and jumped into one of the seats. Her small hands gripped the two chains that were holding the swing and began to move her legs back and forth, resulting im her swinging in the air. She let out some cheerful giggles as she moved herself back and forth, swinging herself rather high. This was probably one of the good things about looking like a kid. She could act childish and do childish things whenever she wished, all without being judged and looked at strangely.

Chatty Dabbler

┏━ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ━┓
x ααяσи sραяяσω x
xкиσωℓє∂ɢє ιs ρσωєя αи∂ ι αм тнє αямs∂єαℓєя x
Where: Crosswinds Gallery xx With: The owner and Silvia xx Doing: Asking about a paintingxx Wearing: This

┗━ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ━┛

Hm; it would seem that the young artist had a stroy to tell about the painting. That was interesting, and it made the painting all the more interesting in his opinion. Who didn't like a piece with a history behind it? The measurements would also fit exactly right on a bare space of wall in the archives that was too narrow for another shelf and had been bothering Aaron greatly lately. The price wasn't bad either - he would have thought it priced the same as the harvest moon painting that the noble had purchased earlier. Truth be told, he probably would have bought it even if the price had been exorbitant. The more he looked at it, the more the painting had grown on him. It had three centuries since he had lost his mother to the witch hunters but he still missed her and his father every single day. The painting reminded him of his mother, the way that she'd always looked out for him no matter what. Even so long after her death, he thought, looking down at a patch on sunlight that was shining on one of his ungloved hands.

When asked if he knew how to care for an acrylic painting Aaron responded, "Somewhat. It's been awhile since I've owned one and my specialty is the care of books rather than the care of paintings." Though, the archives that kept ancient papyrus scrolls whole and intact would surely be a proper environment for a much younger painting. Distantly, Aaron could feel his phone vibrating in his pocket. Cecilia must have been wondering what was taking him so long, but for the time being, Aaron ignored her. He had been left waiting on her more times that he could remember, usually due to her slacker son needing help out of this or that situation. I wonder if he's been arrested again, Aaron thought. He knew that Cecelia's son had little respect for the anti-vampire law and it would be just a matter of time until he got himself arrested for breaking it again...and this time would be his third strike.

"You mentioned that there was a story behind the painting," he then said, peering at the fawn and the doe as they drank from their painted stream, "Would you care to share it?"

xтнσsє ωнσ ∂σ иσт ℓєαяи ғяσм тнє ραsт αяє ∂σσмє∂ тσ яєρєαт ιт x

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Claire nodded slightly, glad he knew somewhat of how to care for an acrylic painting. "The painting has to be stored or displayed in an environment slightly below room temperature to prevent the paint from softening. It's already sealed in the frame with glass so it will help reduce dust and dirt getting under it and adhering to the paint. Try to only grab by the frame because even the slightest pressure to the canvas can warp the painting a little. It also needs to be kept in a dry area to avoid mold growth. Any cleaning solution for the glass or frame should be applied on a paper towel or cloth instead of directly on it." She said, giving a brief run down on caring for the painting. When he asked about the story behind the painting, she gave a small laugh.

"Every piece I create has a story. This was when I was on my first expedition. I had spent three days watching a herd of deer in the field and after waiting for the perfect image, I had decided on painting the leader of the herd watching over everyone. I had just gotten paint onto my brush when off to the side I saw a doe seeming to be distressed. But then she moved and started cleaning this small newborn fawn. She had just given birth. I knew what I was going to paint so I started painting the background. Then, the doe had coaxed the fawn up onto its hooves and had it follow her to the edge of the water. The little thing took staggering steps and thats when I cleaned my brush to change to painting the two of them before they left the water. One of the reasons I had chosen acrylic instead of oil since oil takes around forty eight hours to dry while acrylic only takes about thirty minutes." Claire told the story, remembering the day and all the work that went into getting that one image on canvas. She could have taken a picture and painted from that but there would be no challenge or struggle to do that. It would have been too easy. "After that day I finished the painting and let it dry while packing up my things. Once I got back here, I had it framed and encased in the glass to preserve it. It's been hanging here since then and that was four years ago during my first year of art school."

...and I am an artist.

Generous Sweetheart

User Image
Ϩчℓvια ℒυcιℓℓε Åℓvιs

███████ ☽ ☾ ██ Ƀ ι т є Ӎ є
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaiiwell here I amii
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaIn Bed---Making way for the town
███████ ☽ ☾ ██ Ң σ ℓ ם Ӎ є
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaiiyou're my companyii
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaNo One
███████ ☽ ☾ ██ ℒ σ v є Å и ם D я α ι и Ӎ є
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaiiSo you I find interesting ii
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala------l

What a horrible combination! Waking up to that awful sapping life energy called the sun and that horrible explanation of morning breath with actual taste. Sylvia pushed herself up in bed and raked her right hand through the melody strands of bed head before her eyes focused in on the decor of her dimly lit room.Black carpet against gray walls with matching curtains to block out excessive amounts of sunlight were enough to aid the vampiress in her struggle for early morning awakenings.

"Why does it exist?"

It was like an endless amount of energy being sucked away, but it wasn't enough to prevent her from moving. She simply inhaled, eyes closed to keep the light from them until her body was focused enough on getting out of bed. With a mental push, she was up on her feet and slowly marching for the personal bathroom of her room, long hair drifting behind her. With an overdue gift of the waters relaxing heat, she was out and soon dressed into a close knit sweater with a pair of winter leggings and a pair of knees high heeled boots. Her hair neatly combed and gently in place with no stray strands, she made her way out after brushing her "teeth" to rid the taste in her mouth.

Now the question was where to go? Was she in the mood for others? Or, was she in the mood for solitude, at least until the sun had began it's descent. She tossed her messenger bag over her shoulder containing her sketchbook and art supplied. Maybe while on the way she would stock up on some more pencils and paper. From that she'd see how the day would go and if she would like the company of either stray vampires or humans.For now, the park was her current location.

Invisible Mage

54,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shut your mouth

And start to believe

Oh excuses, excuses

That I don't need.

If it's me you're after

Dropping her skateboard to the ground with a clack, Charlie nodded in agreement. “Sounds like a deal.” It was a fair trade after all. It wasn't that big of a deal to give just one up. The fact that she hadn’t had one all morning though was driving her crazy. Pulling out the cartridge, she pushed up a single cigarette and pulled it out. Now that she noticed, she was running a little low herself. Minus the one she was giving to...well, whoever this guy was, she had two left. Usually she had a spare pack around just in case, but she most have forgotten to make another pack yesterday before passing out.

“Nothing fancy,” shrugging, Charlie closed the gap between them and handed over the cigarette that sat between her fingers. On rare occasions she'd buy a pack, but this wasn’t one of those times. The cigarettes that she had now she had rolled herself. She found it cheaper to do so, because she was clearly all about saving her money…

((I'm so sorry for this...it's a pathetic post, I know v_v))

Hilarious Prophet

User Image

User Image

User Image

x
When the girl handed him the cigarette, Julian gently plucked it from her fingers in such a way that their hands never made contact. His skin was always very cold, though usually blamed poor circulation and the cold air, a couple very human excuses. He rolled the hand made cigarette between his fingers for a moment before quietly lighting it off the butt of his own death stick. He took a long breath in and let it out slowly, the smoke dancing lazily out of his mouth. Quietly he pulled his lighter out of his pocket and tossed it to the girl.

He smiled a little before taking the cigarette from between his teeth and taking another drink. "I have to say, its a pretty good cigarette. Well rolled, pretty good taste on the tobacco. It's been a long time since I've had a good rolled cigarette." Julian said before taking another drag. He wasn't lying per say, he was simply omitting the fact that he hadn't rolled his own cigarettes since they started being massed produced. It had been a very long time.

He gave the young girl a quick look over once; she seemed harmless enough. "Have you had breakfast yet? You are welcome to join me if you would like." The Vampire added, motioning to the other empty seat across the small metal table. He normally didn't associate himself with humans anymore, not since the death of his wife almost fifty years ago, but Julian felt like talking and having another of the girl's cigarettes down the road if she stayed. He did plan on buying anything she chose to get though; a good cigarette can go a long way if given to the right person.

x

User ImageUser Image

Eloquent Lover

User Image
          User Image

User Image

User Image

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it.
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it.

Summary: ....
Mood: Calm.
Thirsty: No.
OCC:Uggghhh... it's.. terrible.

]Lily sat for a while watching the traffic that came and left the little art shop. She didn’t know why this small thing in life held her attention so, but it did. Perhaps it was how intriguing how calm the humans were. Even the ones in the coffee shop went about their daily lives seemingly unaware and uncaring they might, and were, in the mixed company of vampires. The dreaded species they were supposedly so afraid of. During this thought process, her mind trailed off to the time she was a new born vampire. Vampires were still just a night time story to keep children close to home. The mood of then and now were similar. It wasn’t at all hard to admit that she missed the glint of fear that used to lie behind the humans eyes. As Lily say deep in thought, her coffee in hand, the corners of her mouth pulled up slightly in a sadistic smile.

The slight ringing of a bell brought Lily back to reality. She focused on the male that had walked in. He had been in the art gallery that she had passes moments ago. Lily wondered if the male might have identified her vampire nature. As he bought himself a coffee, sat and pulled out a cigarette, the male didn’t seem to notice her presence at all. Lily though, quickly was able to identify him of the vampire race. He was a relatively young vampire compared to her it seemed. Lily knew very little of any other vampire that had survived as long as she. Some weren’t able to adapt to the changes of society, while others just refused to, either way, the killings proved the existence of vampires, as well as kill off a majority of those who might have been her age. Part of her wished to engage the male vampire to learn about him.

Before she could make her way over, one of the humans from the gallery approached him. They begin to banter a bit back and forth over some cigarettes. A rather boring conversation, but Lily observed them none the less. She was so absorbed in doing so, she didn’t notice the girl walking up right behind her. The bump on the back of her chair knocked her out of her observation abruptly. The bump was quickly followed by an apology as well. Lily looked around her shoulder and looked at girl who also adorned red hair. The girl, obviously human held a coffee and her hand and was staring intently at Lily. The female vampire offered her a small smile.

“No trouble at all.” Lily didn’t really much care if her words offered any comfort, but she didn’t want to seem to strange by not responding at all. “What has you in such a hurry?”

It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp
There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart
No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream
Maybe it's inside of me, stop this monster

Invisible Mage

54,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Shut your mouth

And start to believe

Oh excuses, excuses

That I don't need.

If it's me you're after

Charlie blinked in confusion of the chill that went through her fingers after handing the man the cigarette, but she didn’t think much of it. Fall was such a strange season, some days it was cold and other days it was tolerable. It was nice when the sun came out and the warmth of it clung to her skin. With skin as fair as hers, where there was sun, sunburn was soon to follow. It was it so much to ask for a nice sun kiss tan? It was pain enough to go through middle school with the nickname Ghost.

Snapping right back into attention, eyes locked onto the lighter that was coming straight at her. Catching it with one hand she was pleased with herself. Getting a lighter from anyone, first try, at least she didn’t have to go out and buy a new one. She had to click the lighter twice before the flame drew, but soon enough the end of the bud was lit. Breathing in, and then out, Charlie left out a sigh of relief. “Man, you totally saved my life,” she smirked, handing the lighter back over to him.

Charlie stood there in a bit of confusion. Was he offering her a meal? Honestly, she would gladly accept it. On the other hand, she would want to impose or anything of the sort. The two of them were even from before, right? He got a cigarette and she got a light. If he offered her a meal, she would owe him. “Are you sure?” she was at a bit of a crossroads whether to her not, but her stomach was overtaking her decision the moment it started speaking. Slowly, she moved her way over to the other side of the table, moving her board with her foot so it was out of the way, and sat down.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff