Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to the role play of cling.. In this role play you will be making your own character in a world known as Azeralia... The world is populated with 2 types of Races Demon's and Human's..The 2 is at war with one another and has been at war with one another for many years. It all started when a young woman named Clair ran into a old Dark Shrine and heard the voices of one of the most powerful demons ever known in the underworld named Medima. Medima hypmotized the girl and confused her into unlocking the shrines gate that leads into the underworld letting out her and her army.. Soon fallowed many other demons that searched the world for more dark shrines to open even more gates...Right now in the story the humans have just found the holy shrine and has opened the gate to Heaven allowing a few of the angels to help the humans fight back against the demons.
Rules

1-No one is allowed to kill one another unless I say so

2-Battling is free of choice..

3-Demons may take humans as slaves to corrupt there minds to work for them if the other person allows it.

4-Angels may take humans to teach them to be a paladin to learn them holy magic. If the other person allows it.

5- No god modding if you lose the battle retreat and get away and admit defeat.

6- You may have up to 3 characters just make sure you keep up with them.

7-Keep the RP PG 13 if the cloths come off take it to PM

8- Make sure to post as much as you can.

9- Use anime pics only.

10-The demons may look like anything you want them too.. From a human too a giant dragon.

11- Remember its a fantasy RP so use your imagination.

12- All profiles pm to me and use wink as the subject to let me know you read the rules.

Name:

Race: (angel, demon, human)

Skills: (up to 3 max)

Weapons of choice: ( 4 max)

Dislikes:

Bio:

Picture: (anime only)

Silver-Mask's Waifu

Beloved Lunatic

8,375 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
((Do we just post the profile or send it to you? ))
Maelyn
((Do we just post the profile or send it to you? ))

((Just send me your profile and ill let you know if your accepted))
((Here is a link to our Character sheets of everyone that is in the RP Character Sheets ))
[Briar Star]
User Image
Such a beautiful death...
·÷±‡± ±‡±÷·
¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤

The night was dark as Siegfried leaned against the tree and the crickets chirped in the background of the forest. His eyes glew blue as the moon light just passed through a few branches of the forest shining down on the pale skin of his face, The wind blew steady knocking the bangs of his hair away from his forehead and he smiled biting his lip a little and the grin grew more and more till a small chuckle came out and his breath exhaled from his chest. Medima your a fool..Azeralia will be useless if you keep killing all these damn humans.. He whispered outloud to himself as a twig snapped with his first step pulling himself up from the tree

·÷±‡± ±‡±÷·

☆═━┈ {{Ⓞut Ⓞf Ⓒookies; EMPTY}} ┈━═☆

☆═Them Song═☆

Silver-Mask's Waifu

Beloved Lunatic

8,375 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image
╔══════════════╗
aelyn gaia_angelright
╚══════════════╝
User Image

Mae silently rode down a path in the forest. Her darken cloak was wrapped tightly around her slimming body. Her white horse walked with almost no sound,slow was it's pace. Mae had just left the town of Elwood. She spent all day freeing it of some unwanted demons that had tried to attack the town. She was now headed north east. Mae had heard word that Medima had been seen there. Normally she would just teleport there but thought it could be a trip. Mae was not about to get caught by something so foolish. She knew horseback would be the safer way to go. Plus it made her look more human then anything.

User Image
~Lunatic Charm~

User Image
Xx"A glossy stare that won't let me be starts my blood running cold...watch her lips move softly because she's still whispering to me"Xx

As she watched the black night sky from the temples roof, she noticed the forest to be too quiet tonight. She jumped down without making no sound, she slowly walked out of the temple doors. She looked to her right then left, and wondered what that strange aura was just now.As she took another step she looked to her left as the wind blew her hair to the same direction. She knew, something was close around, she watched closely as something from the distance started to come about. To her surprise it was just a rabbit, she sighed and looked at the rabbit with disgust. She turned away and headed into the deeper and darker side of the forest to find a nearby river. As she made her way, she still couldn't shake out that feeling of something was around this forest.
[Briar Star]
User Image
·÷±‡± ±‡±÷·

Siegfried looked down at the broken twig and in a instant he poofed into a black cloud that shot across the forest at great speed and it stopped right next to a river and the cloud of black smoke slowly faded away as he appeared and looked across the river seeing a girl with ears... Knowing that it was a demon from the stench that she left along her trail to the forest. He smiled to himself and fixed his jacket up around his body and shaked the bangs of his hair from his eyes and placed one hand on his sycthe and the other wide open as he reached it out as if asking for her hand and teleported across the river appearing directly infront of her with his hand still held out...

·÷±‡± ±‡±÷·

☆═Them Song═☆

((Edited sorry i put katana not Scythe... Fixed it tho now))

Silver-Mask's Waifu

Beloved Lunatic

8,375 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image
╔══════════════╗
aelyn gaia_angelright
╚══════════════╝
User Image

The horse she rode stopped all at once. Mae was already looking around. She had felt it..the sift in the air. It was thick and sticky. The horse had also picked up on the near by demons. Maelyn slipped off the horse's back,giving it a small pat on it's neck to ease it's fear. She could hear the rush of the river near and slowly she made her way to it. Being careful not to make a sound. She did not want any trouble but could not pass up the chance to spy. Maybe she could get some info about Medima. Mae came upon a tree that was not to far from the two. She did not want to get to close in case they felt her near.So she kept her distances with her hand on her holy sword.

User Image
~Lunatic Charm~

User Image
Xx"A glossy stare that won't let me be starts my blood running cold...watch her lips move softly because she's still whispering to me"Xx

She was caught by surprised, but she showed no expression of it rather gave just gave a dull stare at him. She stared down to the hand he had offered then examined him, staying silent. She could tell this aura was rather a bit unusual, she closed her eyes for a bit and thought. She then re-opened them and decided to take a step back. Her eyes shifted to the ground, she bend down and wrote on the dirt with a stick "Who are you?..." she looked up at him once she was done writing the sentence.
[Briar Star]
User Image
·÷±‡± ±‡±÷·

Siegfried smiled and clenched his hand into a fist and stared down at the ground seeing what she had wrote in the dirt. After reading he turned his attention to the moon and allowed the moonlight shine down on him as he felt his powers enhance he looked over his shoulder and directed his voice behind him out towards the woods so that the angel could hear him...Your welcome to come join us you know... We dont bite...Hard. His voice was deep and loud. He didn't want her to know that he was aware of her being a angel just yet.So... What is a Human doing out here...All alone? He asked and turned his face towards the tree's awaiting for her to show herself. The moonlight was only shining down on one side of his face for the other was shaded by a branch making only his right eye glowing blue.

·÷±‡± ±‡±÷·

☆═Them Song═☆

Silver-Mask's Waifu

Beloved Lunatic

8,375 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image
╔══════════════╗
aelyn gaia_angelright
╚══════════════╝
User Image

Mae gave a smirk to herself as she heard him speck to her. She should have knew better. Of course he would have know she was there. It caught her by surprise when her called her human.
No no.. He knew what she was and Maelyn would almost bet on it. She was not dumb but a very wise Angel. For now she would play along. She peeked out from behind the tree. The hood of her cloak still covered her head. " I-I-I'm just passing by,Sir. Traveling to the next town to see my Father." She said in a very shy voice. Mae was not sure about the female that was with him. She could not tell if the girl knew what she was or not. " Forgive me for sneaking around,I did not know if it was safe or not. Demons are running around everywhere now a days." She smirked again from under the cloak but it was hidden. " Is it safe,my lord? Will you harm me if I come closer? " She said in a soft voice.The kind of voice that only an Angel could be capable of specking.

OOC:: I must go for the night..Night night

User Image
~Lunatic Charm~

User Image

She stood and didn't think of looking to the direction of where the human was, instead she looked the opposite direction.Breaking the twig in half as she heard her speak the first words from her mouth, her hand swiftly moved behind her to reach for her katana. Waiting and listening on what she had to say she stood there silently. She closed her eyes for a bit as she felt something throbbing in her cursed eyed that she had covered. Her hand trembled a bit of how hard she clenched her katana. She heard a voice in her head whispering to her, yet she could not understand the words it spoke. Opening her eyes she could feel the cursed eye burning slowly as if to be awaken. She had felt this before, but remembered how much trouble it caused when she was younger. She took a bit more steps away to try to get rid of that feeling in her eye.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff