Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome To our wonderful circus,
A land of excitment and wonder awaits,
behind curtains of misfortune and misery,
Behold! Our circus of fear!

Theme: Dark Woods Circus

Story

Where the truth is filled with lies, and what is mearly illusions become real, a circus was born. You are apart of a traveling circus known as the Dark Woods Circus. This circus is filled with all sorts of creatures and even a few humans. In exchange for being feed and protected, every night, your must perform a circus no one will ever forget.

Jobs

Ringleader~~Unseendanger
Tightrope Walker~~redribbion205
Lion Tamer~~
Clown #1~~
Clown #2~~
Stuntman~~
Stuntwoman~~
Trapeze Woman~~
Trapeze Man~~
Fortune Teller~~Luna_Wolfwind
Fire Dancer~~WOUgirl333
Magician~~Luna_Wolfwind
Magician's Assistant!~~Rena Miyami

Rules:

1.)myself and Luna Wolfwind own this rp, what we say goes.
2.)Please follow the rules of gaia and rules we create.
3.)Illit, semi-lit, or pro-lit, it doesn't matter to me.
4.)Please send your profiles in a pm, dont post them.
5.)Title pm as "Welcome, One and All!" for demon skeleton and "A circus is in town?" for human skeleton.
6.)Use the skeleton i created.
7.)Don't be mean to other people on this, it only makes you look foolish.
8.)Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13.
10.)Everywere I look I see neko's. Please no nekos.
11.)Job assignments, as long as their free, you are free to choose
12.)Cusing is allowed, but don't do it every other line.
13.)Reserving a job is availbe
14.)NO BRIGHT COLORS (no greens and reds) Luna is color blind in green and red, and no, this isn't a joke...
15.) Enjoy your stay at the Circus of the Dark Woods.

Character Skeleton

Username:
Name:
Race:
Sex:
Short Bio:
Personality:
Appearence:

Accepted Characters:

Username: Unseendanger
Name: Kira
Job: Ringleader
Race: Vour (demon who eat off of others fears)
Sex: Straight
Personality: Quite and smart, EXTREMELY curious.
Short Bio: You'll just have to ask her to find out.
Other: she cannot only feed off of fear, but make them come to life
Appearence:User Image

Username: redribbon205
Name: Kila
Job: tightrope walker
Race: imp demon
Sex: female
Short Bio: came to the circus when she heard there would be a lot of fun times, other than that she would just scare humans
Personality: violent to humans, likes to have fun
Appearence:User Image

Username: Luna_Wolfwind
Name: Catharine Angeline Darkwind
Job: Fortune Teller
Race: half human and half demon (looks more human than demon)
Sex: straight (but flirts with whatever walks)
Short Bio: Raised by her human mother Catharine knew that there was soemthing missing in her life but never understood until the fateful day that seh met her twin brother Daniel. That was when she found out that the things she would see come true.
Personality: flirtatious, bubbly and always in a good mood,
Appearence:
User Image

Username: Luna_Wolfwind
Name: Daniel (Danny) Jonathan Darkwind
Job: Magician
Race: half human and half demon
Sex: straight
Short Bio: Raised by his demon father, Danny knew that he had a twin sister but never became interested in meeting her. he knew that she was unaware of him and he could always keep an eye on her through their personal twin bond. Danny has a lot of control over his anger but sometimes he looses control and transforms to his half demon form.
Personality: quiet, oppinionated, calm and protective of his twin
Appearence:
User Image
Dannys Demonic Like Form

Username: WOUgirl333
Name: Embyr Rae
Job: Firedancer
Race: Elementalist
Short Bio: I've never known anything but the circus. Not because I was born here. I was adopted. I technically don't even know my real age or name. They believed me to be about 8 when they found me, unconscious, lying outside the ring-leader's tent. The fortune teller sensed my powers, and I soon began to experiment and learn. One thing I took a passion for awas music. Singing and dancing. So I became a fire-dancer. And I love it.
Personality: I am one of those girls who almost always has a smile on my face. I like to have fun. I'm a center stage kind of person, who loves to be the center of attention. I'm very kind and friendly to just about everybody. But don't get me wrong. I have a firey temper at times, and I'm not afraid to use it if you deserve it. I'm a singer with a passion for my music. I'm a helpless romantic, though romance is hard to find in a traveling circus. Sometimes, I can be childish and silly, but it's all in good fun.
Appearence:
User Image

Username: Rena Miyami
Name: Rena
Job: Magian's assistant
Race: angel
Short Bio: I was kidnapped by demons when I was only a young angel girl. I finally escaped, but didn't know where to go. I ended up at this circu, where they were kind of enough to give me a home.
Personality:Sweet and shy usually. On stage her shyness vanishes, but sh is still as sweet as possible.
Appearence:
XxX

Username: Ember-Nine-Tails
Name: Machi Ayuya
Job: Trapeze Woman
Race: Demon/Human Hybrid
Sex: Bisexual
Short Bio: Machi was raised by her demon mother and human father in a town, mostly inhabited by humans. They lived contently, until the humans began to get suspicious. Once the people finally discovered the truth about the demon woman, they immediately tried to kill her, along with her family. Machi's mother was peaceful, and she refused to fight the townspeople, but despite this, they still attacked. Machi was able to flee at the last moment. However, she knows not of what happened to her parents. She joined the circus after years of being a vagabond.
Personality: Machi is mischievous and can be stubborn at times. She may act sweet at first but don't be fooled. If you're too naive, she won't hesitate to play a few tricks. Her eyes turn a vivid red color when she's angry.
Appearence: User Image
3nodding OPEN 3nodding
User Image
My hunger...

Waking up in the early morning was a natural thing for Kira seeing as she was incharge of the Circus of Fear. Walking out of her tent and into the gleaming sunlight of the early morning, Kira walked over to the Magicians tent to see if he was awake yet. He was usually the next one to get out of bed after her, if not, it was usually the Fortune teller.

Kira Peeked inside his tent to see what he was up to.

...Is your fears
User ImageMy life was lived in darkness...
Danny stood with his back to the flap of his tent, at the present he was fixing tea for his twin sister who was still asleep on the other side of the tent. He was accomidated to Kira's walking in on him but even so he grew impatient as his ring leader just stood there. He turned around and carried the tray of tea and food over to his sisters bed then looked at the ringleader. "How may i help you this day?"

...how was your's lived?
User Image
My hunger...

Seeing that her Magician was making tea, Kira let herself in and said, "Good morning." Kira was hopping for a good morning back, instead she was asked "How may i help you this day?" Kira walked up to him and said "What? No hello? How rude." She looked over at his sister, then back at him. "Get packing, were moving to the next town today." she said to him so he can pack up his tent and get moving along.

Kira exited the tent and headed back to her own tent to start packing.

...Is your fears
Danny let out a sigh after the Ringleader left and shook his twin awake. She looked up at him with her bright golden eyes. "I told you we had to pack up." He chuckled then handed her the tea. AFter she started drinking it he got packing everything that he had left out that night. When the tent and everything was put away he looked over at the Ringleader as she was wrestling with her own tent. He let out another sigh then walked up to help her. "Ma'am, do you need help?"

...how was your's lived?
User ImageMy life was lived with light...

Catharine looked up at her brother and said, "I told you we had to pack up." She quickly got up after her brother walked off, it was normal for him to be as distant and quiet as he was but even she would like for him to talk to her more. She walked in the direction he was going to see that he was helping their ringleader Kira. Catharine always wanted to know what the girl's future was going to be like but the most she could see was if Kira was going to slip on a banana peel, no thanks to the clowns. The thougth made Catharine shiver, ever since she was a little girl the clowns had always scared her. Her eyes flashed as she saw a beam falling on the Ringleader. "KIRA DUCK!"

...how was yours lived?
User Image
My hunger...

Kira despised taking the tents down. She may have the power of fear on her side, but that would not save her from inadiment objects. As she began wrestling down her tent, Danny aproached offering her help. She replied, "Thats alright. This is a score I must settle." She continued to battle the tent as she heard someone say "KIRA DUCK!"

Immediatly, she saw the coming beam and side stepped out of harms way.

...Is your fears
User Image
"Twinkle twinkle little bat. How I wonder what you're at..."
"One, two, twist, turn, five, spin, flame....come on...step step, 3, 4, here it comes, and...AH!" Flames burst out all around Embyr, singeing her slightly as she crashed through it to the ground. She winced, then cursed out loud. She was frustrated, having screwed up that trick again. Sighing, she picked up her sore body from the burnt ground. Her practice outfit was now burnt more, like most practice outfits she wore. Embyr stretched, her muscles sore and stiff from a show the night before. With a sigh, she headed back towards the circus.
Once their, she walked in on uniformed chaos. People were moving around, packing things and tearing things down. Seemed they were moving. She walked towards her shared tent with another performer to find it already down, her stuff in a pile out from. And smiled. One nice thing about long, early practices. This wasn't the first take-down she'd missed without meaning to. She dug through her stuff and picked out a red top and skirt to wear. They weren't as fancy as show clothes, but good clothes to travel in, in case she had the chance to put on a mini show somewhere along the way. Slinking into the forest, she found a somewhat private place to change and quickly did so. Walking back into the chaos, she watched as the Ringleader was almost taken out by a falling beam. She walked over, smirking slightly. "Better watch out Kira, or you're bound to be hammered into the ground someday." she said, a friendly, joking smile on her face.
"...Up above the world you fly, like a tea tray in the sky."
User Image

"I might seem like the most energetic person on stage

The angel girl was already packed and ready to go the next town. Kira had told her the day before and the young angel always got up early. She was the early bird of the circus who ironically had wings of a bird. The young angel was named Rena and lived among demons that she considered her loving family. She had long blonde hair and wore a black maid like outfit, which she wore when performing. She personally thought she had the best job of them out, she was the magician's assistant. She loved seeing the human's expression light up with excitement and joy when her partner bended the human laws of reality with her help. Plus, she worked with the boy whom was the first person to ever speak to her.

Rena fluttered her wings, making her body lift a few off the ground. She floated wherever her wings took her, looking to see if she could help anyone take down their tents. "Hello guys did I miss anything...?" she asked in her normal, quiet voice after seeing a group of people. She didn't see the beam accident, which was a blessing. She would be in panic and would shower Kira with her overbearing concern if she had.

...But in reality, I'm as shy as a bunny in a large feild"

Ruthless Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Kila woke to a lot of noise, that and the sun was shining in her face. She let out an agitated groan and rolled over. She stretched, got dressed, and started packing up her things. A few minutes later all she had was in a suit case and out side. She started taking down her small tent, she didn't like to share with people. When she finished, she walked over to the the commotion she heard earlier and found out that a beam almost landed on the ringleader. She snickered imagining that in place of the ringleader was a small human, only the small human wasn't quick enough to get out of the beams way.
Danny looked around to see his sister standing with her hands clentched together and eyes closed like she was praying to her god. How much he despised her for that belief in a god. If there really was a god then why did they have a demon for a father and witch for a mother, both of whom were dead now.
"You really should be more careful Kira, my sister may not be able to save you all the time." He grunted as he walked away from the torn down tents and put a hand on his sisters shoulder. He saw his angelic assistant and rolled his eyes when she asked; "Hello guys did I miss anything...?" letting out another sigh he motioned to the beam that lay mere inches away from where Kira was standing.
"Luckily Catharine saw it before it happened." He said to keep Rena from becoming over baring.

...how was your's lived?
User ImageMy life was lived with light...

Catharine looked at her brother then the others around them. it was like waking up to her worst nightmare sometimes. this was not going to be a good day, she could sense that already. Danny was going to end up getting pissed off and loosing control again and this time it was going to be around Rena. "Not good," She whispered then walked off to her caravan. Inside was the usual and stereotypical equipment of a Fortune Teller. the Crystal ball lit by a candle underneath the table and the incence was heavy and thick, almost like a dense fog that stank. That was her opinion of course. "Not good, not good at all..." She kept whispering as she made yet another pot of tea.

...how was yours lived?
User Image
My hunger...

Kira merely watched that all the people gathering around and talk about the almost death of the ringleader. Kira had never once encountered falling beams before, so this was a first. She said "My my, what a ruccus this morning is causing." and she began to walk back to her torturous tent. "Now now, everyone take down your tents and apck your things onto the wagoons, were leaving in in 1 hour! With or without you!" said Kira as she finally took down her tent.

...Is your fears
User Image
"Twinkle twinkle little bat. How I wonder what you're at..."
Embyr stayed silent, listening to all the commotion. The falling beam had truly caused quite a ruckus. But it wasn't pleasant anymore. She turned towards her downed tent, ready to go load her stuff into the wagon. Then she saw Danny. And he looked moody. As always. Embyr sighed. Why did he have to be so moody? Embyr liked smiles. She liked to smile, she liked seeing others smile. And Danny...well, he was like a challenge sometimes, just to make him smile. Skipping over to him, she hip bumped him and flashed him a friendly smile. "Hey moody butt. What's got you in the dumps?"
"...Up above the world you fly, like a tea tray in the sky."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces