Welcome to Gaia! ::

How old are you?

At least 16. 0.125 12.5% [ 4 ]
17 or older. 0.21875 21.9% [ 7 ]
18 or older. 0.46875 46.9% [ 15 ]
Under 16. "If you are under 16 you Can NOT enter this RP." 0.1875 18.8% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]

Hello, I am Emos yennik.
I am creating another Rp and i have a few things to say.
This Rp i'm creating is not i repeat, NOT for gaians under the age of atleast 16.
If you are under the age of 16 please don't even bother trying to lie to me about your age. You will be wasting your time.

Carnal Instinkt is an Rp based on lycanthropy and other animalistic mythology.
I will be watching the entering posts and everything else.
I am a very buisy person and i ask you now, please pm me a request to enter before you do ANYthing else if you are interested. The pm MUST have your actual age on it or else i will instantly delete you from my rp at any time. I simply hate lyers.

I will open Carnal Instinct when it is ready.
Thank you Gaians.
CARNAL INSTINCT

The Rules
Failure to comply is NOT accepted!

1. Due to the graphic content of this Rp, NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 ALOWED! NO ECCEPTIONS!!!!!
2. No spammin, trolling, or Anything else that anoys me as i see fit.
3. Things that are encouraged in this RP: Smoking, Dringking, Drugs, Violence, Romace "if it makes you happy", Swearing, Ect.
4. All Gaians that wish to enter MUST pm me first and give a decent request wich includes their ACTUAL age. I am NOT having lil kids in my RP. They are too imature and anoy me. The request must also contain this immage in it when i read it. or else i will reject it untill it does. User Image
5. After i accept your request you may create a character. please pm it to me when finished. The character sheet must be filled out COMPLEATLY or to your best ability. if you can't i will understand, just ask and i will help.
6. You must have at least 1 character to post in the rp please.
7. You don't have to have a character to talk in the ooc.
8. Please use the following to talk ooc while in the rp: (), [], {}, <>.
9. If your character is talking please use "" or color the font please.
10. No killing other characters without asking them first and then you must ask me, i might have an important plan for each character. So no smashing people's heads while i'm gone!
11. Some of you will be given senority rights and be given the right to me my unders. Unders are incharge of the rp in case i am gone. Any one that disrespects an under is also disrespecting me and will be deleted if i see it fair. If an under abuses their priveleges as an under they will be put on probation.
12. If any one has any questions please ask me via pm. or the ooc.
13. I only give 3 warnings, ignore them and i will delete you via chewing your entry up and spitting it out!
14. failure to comply to my rules will result in #13!
Which side do you choose?

Humans

User Image

Humans want nothing more than to kill off the animal tribes because, they fear that the beast tribes will rape and kill off the human race.

The Wolf Tribe
User Image

The wolf tribe beleaves in honor and respect, they lived next to the human race for many years and both the humans and wolves respected eachother untill one day the insident started.

The Lion Tribe
User Image

The lion tribe is couragous and strong, they only fight when nesisary.

The Leopard Tribe
User Image

The leopard tribe are mellow, but they are not pushovers.

The Dragon Tribe

User Image

The dragon tribe is the oldest tribe, they are wise and powerful. They only fight the humans because they don't want to become extinct.

The Bear Tribe
User Image

The bear tribe is as old as the wolf tribe, they sometimes spend time together hunting and fishing. The bear tribe is strong and extreamly powerful. Once a year they have wrestling turnaments.

Tiger Tribe
User Image

The tiger tribe is both elusive and exotic. Most of the tiger tribe members are female but not all.

The Snake Tribe
User Image

The snake tribe is cunning and quick. They perfected many arts of fighting and are extreamly dangerous.

The Eagle Tribe
User Image

The eagle tribe is a very tight ran tribe, they live together in the trees and are excelent at archery because of their eyesight.

The Elephant Tribe
User Image

The elephant tribe is alway layedback and peaceful, they wher the only tribe that was not effected by the war.

The Rat Tribe
User Image

The rat tribe are a timid and often unseen tribe. They are smart and live among both the beast tribes and the humans, they are a slightly filthy people but are happy with their filth.

The Bat Tribe
User Image

The bat tribe are sometimes mistaken for vampires. They live in caves and sleep in the day but at night they feed. The bat tribe is rivals with the snake tribe in the aspects of stealth, and they also rival the eagle tribe in accuracy with weapons.

The Horse Tribe
User Image

The Horse Tribe was unafected by the war somewhat when it came to deaths, the horse tribe sometimes is terrorised by the humans because the humans enslave them because of their ability to do heavy labor.

The Scorpion Tribe
User Image

The scorpion tribe live near the desert areas and are experts at creating poisonous weapons. The other tribes trade with them. The scorpion tribe is also experts at stealth but choose not to rival with the bat or snake tribe.

The Shark Tribe
User Image

The Shark tribe lives near the sea, they are a vicious yet adventurous tribe.

The Dolphin Tribe
User Image

The dolphin tribe lives near the same place as the shark tribe, they are a peacful and fun loving tribe. The people in the tribe enjoy all kinds of games and are very friendly.

The Boar Tribe
User Image
The boar tribe are vicious warriors and are excelent farmers. The boar tribe tend to be hot tempered though.

The Fox Tribe
User Image

The fox tribe are much like the wolf tribe only the members are more scattered about, Members of this tribe only gather together when needed. The fox tribe are good at foraging for food and are wonderful dancers as whell.

The Hybrid Tribe
User Image

The hybrid ribe was created by beasts that wher orphaned because of their unusual forms or because they wanted to be unique.
I will add more tribes if needed.

This is the continent the story takes place on.

User Image
Character Skeleton

Gaia name:
Under? : (Yes/No) "Dont lie i know who my Unders are!"
Character Name:
Apearance: (Anime pic is ok. NO LINKS PLEASE! )
Race: (Human, Beast.)
Tribe: (Beast only!)
Rank: (Human leader, human citizen, Beast tribe leader, beast citizen.)
Weight:
Preference: (Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Bi, Ect.) "I do NOT accept discrimination!"
Posible love: (Add Character's love name here.)
Forms: (Beast only!)
Weapons/Equipment:
Abilities:
Bio/History: (Please make it more than just a few words, i wana know who you are, and where your character is from.)
Theme Song: (Links are ok.)
PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE WHEN ACCEPTED !!!!

Thats what the links below are for.

You donot have to be a member to talk in the ooc but please don't spam, or troll.
The Actual Rp Area and OOC.
Accepted Profiles ONLY!

Carnal Instinct RP.

All Access allowed in OOC.

Carnal Instinct OOC.
Accepted Members

Gaia name: Emos Yennik
Under? : I am God!
Character Name: Kragis
Apearance: User Image
Race: Dragon
Tribe: Dragon
Height: 5' 9" human form, 7' 6" anthro form, 12' mini dragon form, 50' serpent dragon form.
Weight: 125lb, human form, 300lb, anthro form, 900lb mini dragon form, 20 tons, serpenst dragon form.
Preference: Bi
Likes: Hunting, swimming, fishing, reading, flying, Females of any type, music.
Dislikes: Ignorance, repeating himself 3 times or more, Unnesisary noise, theves, liers.
Posible love: none yet.
Forms: User Image, User Image, User Image
Weapons/Equipment: Dragon armor, wing blades, tail blade.
Abilities: Transformation, Dragon breath; fire, ice, thunder, acid, gas., multilingual, use dragon magic, regeneration.
Bio/History: Kragis hatched from an egg in the swamp near the forest where his tribe lived. he grew fast at first and learned to talk at the age of 3, he learned to fly at 7, and he learned transformation at 12. When he was 15 the war broke out between the humans and beasts, he was devistated when the humans killed many of his tribe, he cried and vowed to avenge his tribe by becoming their leader and promiced to keep peace in their land. He became strong fast, and he learned even faster, reading ancient scrolls from the caves of the wise ones.
Theme Song: Unbroken by Killswitch Engaged.

Gaia name: Ninjawolf226
Under? : Yes
Character Name: Ashni Kota
Race: Beast
Tribe: Wolf
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120
Preference: Straight
Posible love: __________
Forms: User Image
User Image
Weapons/Equipment: Tooth and Fang, basic fighting skills, knife
Abilities: Turn into wolf. Duh. Has wolf like tendencies. Can manipulate prey at the price of conciousness.
Bio/History: Ashni was born into the tribe. She had developed into a three stage beast. Full out wolf, a human with wolf skin, and human. She never complained about her life and always enjoyed meeting other people. She was the lone wolf of the tribe.
Theme Song: Cliffs of Dover

Gaia name: Warqin
Character Name: Loki
Apearance: hiss
Tribe: Snake tribe
Height: average
Weight: average
Dislikes: cold, humans and arrogant people
Posible love: None (yet)
Forms: naga
Weapons/Equipment: two greenish hookswords and chakram
Abilities: He got a venomous bite and can use a electric blast
Bio/History: Loki became the leader when the humans attacked his village one night and killed his parents when he was a kid. He survived when his dead mother fell over him. He was both scared and angry when he saw the humans cruelty so he swore a oath after the raid that he would get even with the humans. He got the scar over his left eye during his first battle with the humans, but he ended the fight quickly and won the trust of some surviving tribe members. The survivors chose him as the leader thanks to his fighting skill and bravery
Theme Song: Stand my ground

Gaia name: Eclairl
Character Name: Jasmine
Tribe: Tiger
Height: 6.5'
Weight: 210
Dislikes: Unknown yet
Posible love: None yet
Weapons/Equipment: Her claws and a spear
Abilities: She is a great fight and is good with a spear, she can also be very quiet making it easy to pounce on her prey and to spy
Bio/History: She is one of few white tigers in her tribe and she takes pride of it. She is one of the best hunters there is and always brings plenty of food for her tribe to eat. She has no family that she can remember but she considers her tribe her family instead since she can't remember her own parents.
Theme Song: (Links are ok.)

Gaia name: -I- Bleeding_Love -I-
Under? : Yes.
Character Name: Sasha
Apearance: [ Photobucket isn't working ]
Tribe: Leopord tribe.
Height: 5'10
Weight: 213
Preference: Bisexual
Dislikes: Liars , Cheats.
Posible love: No Mate.
Weapons/Equipment: Dagger & Spear
Abilities: Speed.
Bio/History: Sasha was a roug leopord fighting on her own terms.
She claimed her things, she didn't need a man to do her bittings.
Sasha later found out what has been happing around the world
she deiced it call her brotherin and sisterin' to fourm together agaist
whatever it is that is making the world and forest fall apart.
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkV-of_eN2w

Gaia name: Sweet Candy I3aI3I3y
Character Name: Lee LockWell
Tribe: The Leopard Tribe
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 125
Likes: Hunting in the forest at night alone, talking to other women in the tribe, and when she gets her way
Dislikes: When Males are to puchy and don't let her have her way.
Posible love: I know who it is but I'm not telling...
Weapons/Equipment: My Claws
Abilities: Can spot prey from hundreds of yards away and can get to them very fast with out making a sound
Bio/History: Lee was born in the tribe but her mother had died in child birth to her. Her father was never really that good at things she needed that had anything to do with her stuff. Like when she was crying and needed her mother to talk to but instead she would have to talk with her father. Her father would make a lot of ''Hm's and Ah's'' and not say much more. When it came time for her to start hunting, then he was more of a lively person. He would go on and on about how to hunt and what not. He had hundreds of stories that he bored everyone else with when he got the chance. Lee always acted as if her father was interesting to listen to while she dreamed about the thick and lush forest that was waiting for her at night. She always loved being in it, people would be looking everywhere for her and all they really had to do was go into the trees. She enjoyed the fact that people worried about where she ran off to next.
Theme Song: Phillip Collins - You'll be in my heart

Gaia name: Grave Lighter Bifrons
Character Name: Kakure Abareru
Appearance:
User Image
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 230 pounds
Likes: Hunting, running, taste or prey's blood, typical wolf things
Dislikes: Humans, tricky prey, heights (unless he knows he can't possibly fall)
Possible love: None yet
Forms: Besides human form in the picture above...
Wolf
User Image
Anthro
User Image
Weapons/Equipment: Stolen broadsword
Abilities: Transformation, wolf abilities (fighting with claws, teech, etc.), fighting like a bear in anthro form (see bio).
Bio/History: He was born in the Wolf tribe but was kidnapped during a hunt one day by a group of humans, and they kept him as a pet. He bided his time, keeping his strength up, making them think he was on their side, then fled when he got a chance. He was very far from Wolf territory, though, and found Bear territory instead. They took him in, and he learned their fighting style (wrestling) in his anthro form, easily doing so due to his size (being a bit above average in size for a wolf in any form), but not quite having the physical strength in human form, or the two-legged nature in wolf form. He has finally figured out how to get back to Wolf territory after being gone for five years, and is headed there now, and will be there soon.
Theme Song: "The Animal" ~ Disturbed

Gaia name: Andine_Lazurus
Under? : No
Character Name: Andine K'lora Lazurus; however, she is only know as "Laura" now.
Appearance:Wolf Form, Human Form
Tribe: Wolf, but is only just arrived on tribal lands
Height: 5'2" (human), 22" at the shoulder, 5'4" long including tail (wolf)
Weight: 120lbs (human), 75lbs (wolf)
Likes: Being in wolf form, jumping in the river on a hot day, and fireflies
Dislikes: Humans... intensely
Possible love: Never again (so she says)
Forms: Full-human or full-wolf
Weapons/Equipment: Aren't her sharp teeth and strength enough? Who needs weapons?
Abilities: Being wolfy
Bio/History: Andine was once the mate of the alpha of a small pack that haunted the outskirts of civilization (both human and beast). They were fairly well off despite their nomadic life. When the humans began slaughtering the beasts, it was easy enough for them to slink off and avoid the conflict, but it couldn't last forever. One day her mate strayed too far into human territory while hunting and got caught and murdered. Andine tried desperately to convince the pack to not go seeking revenge, but her pleas fell on deaf ears and while she, her twin cubs, and an elder stayed behind, the rest of the pack went to battle. They too died at the hands of the village of men, but not before one of her packmates revealed her location to them. She barely managed to escape, but her cubs were not so lucky. Now, alone, she heads for the tribal lands, adopting the name "Laura", trying to bury her sadness inside herself, and holding a burning hatred for the village that murdered her family.
Theme Song: Don't Jump

Gaia name: Amanda Foxfire.
Character Name: Amy
Race: Beast.
Tribe: Lion.
Height: 5' 4" Human. 6' Anthro.
Weight: 130lb human. 200lb anthro, 500lb Lioness.
Dislikes: Guns, snakes, rats, and being took advantage.
Posible love: N/A
Forms: Anthro, User Image, Lioness, User Image
Weapons/Equipment: Claws and fangs in anthro or lioness form, Two switchblades while in human or anthor form.
Abilities: Become fury, seduction: Can seduce most humans or beasts after a min or two.
Bio/History: Amy was born a little after the war, her mother survived and taught her to be a lady. Her father died trying to protect the tribe. After amies mother died she became a spy for the lions, she portrays her self as a hooker and seduces the target and gets information from them then kills them.
Theme Song: My neck. Fuc'k you.

Gaia name: megafire08
Character Name: Frost.
Tribe: Dragon.
Height: 5' human form, 7' anthro form, 20' water dragon form, 45' Ice dragon form.
Weight: 130lb human, 200lb anthro, 2 ton water dragon, 18 ton ice dragon.
Preference: Strait.
Likes: Hot girls, hunting, swimming, fishing, flying, meat, games.
Dislikes: reading, ugly girls, vegitables, fire, humans.
Posible love: not yet.
Forms: Anthro; User Image, Water dragon; User Image, Ice dragon; User Image
Weapons/Equipment: Ice sword, Ice armor, Claws, fangs, spines.
Abilities: Transformation, Dragon breath; Ice, Mist, Water. Use dragon magic, Multilingual, Regeneration, Teliportation via water vapor.
Bio/History: Frost was born in the middle of winter in the forest, his mother laid his egg in the snow. His mother was killed by humans but he survived because his egg looked like a large snowball. He grew up alone until the age of 17 and was found by the rest of the dragon tribe, he learned from the tribe elders to use his abilities and to be a true dragon.
Theme Song: Burn it to the ground. By nickelback

Gaia name: Unreachable Darkness
Character Name: Lukas
Height: 6ft. 2"
Weight:
Likes: Having the wind blow through his fur, running, and Girls
Dislikes: HUMANS Only because he has never meet any humans.
Posible love: Ashni Kota
Weapons/Equipment: Knifes when human, teeth, claws, and fighting skills that he has been taught since he was a pup.
Abilities: can change into a human.
Bio/History: Lukas was born and is a triplet, he had two brothers. When he was 5 months old his family was attacked by a group of human hunters and his brothers were killed along with his mother. His father managed to save Lukas and he ran to the nearest pack so Lukas would be protected while his father went to get revenge, but he never came back. So Lukas was adopted by the pack and they taught him everything he knows now. They also taught him to hate humans.
Theme Song: The way he is

Gaia name: Unreachable Darkness
Character Name: John
Tribe: Horse
Height: 5ft 11"
Weight:
Dislikes: Humans he doesn't hate them he just doesn't trust them
Posible love: Not yet.
User Image
Weapons/Equipment: When human he use a sword. When a horse he will do what ever he can to hurt his opponent/enemy
Abilities: Turning into a horse, he also is the fastest horse out of all of the horses
Bio/History: John is the son of the leader of his tribe, John his kind and caring even though he is a bit of a rebel. Nothing bad has ever happened to him, he is popular and all of the girls want to be his girlfriend. He is what you would call the quarterback, and his world is like his high school. He is a great fighter and luck for him his tribe has never been attacked by humans in his life time.
Theme Song: Here he is

Character Name: Hikari
Apearance: Hikari
Race: beast
Tribe: Fox
Dislikes: humans, arrogant persons and meanies
Posible love: None (yet)
Forms: with wings
Weapons/Equipment: mostly a white staff
Abilities: Illusion magic and flight
Bio/History: Hikari was born to normal foxes although none of her parents were just as white as she is nor did they have wings. Most of the citizens saw the wings as something unholy and wanted to chase her out, but her father who happened to be the leader didnt agree at first. He was forced to agree with the tribe in the end on the day before the humans attacked. She didnt belong to the tribe anymore, but she swore that the humans would pay dearly for what they did
Theme Song: angels - Within temptation

Gaia name: kitsunema
Under? : no.
Character Name: Kitsunema
Apearance: avi
Race: kitsune
Tribe: fox
Height: 5ft 7in
Weight: 150lbs
Preference: Bi (perfer my men to be subby fem boy uke types but i looooove the ladies)
Dislikes: useless fights, being rejected, losing a mate or kit
Posible love: bacherlor
Forms: kitsune no kyubi aka nine tailed fox
Weapons/Equipment: none
Abilities: the use of the nine kitsune elements (fire,water,wind,nature,mountain,thunder,sound,spirt,void)
Bio/History: a wandering sage sired from a great kitsune warrior and an ice goodess he was the protector of the kimori mountain range and most of the world
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2PM5iTlmRE

Gaia name:Unreachable Darkness
Under? : ???
Character Name: Isabella AKA Bella
Race: Human
Tribe: (Beast only!)
Height: 5ft 6"
Weight: she would never tell
Preference: You'll just have to find out.
Dislikes: bugs
Posible love: Maybe
Weapons/Equipment: She doesn't believe in fighting. She loves animals and thinks that the feud between everyone is ridicules.
Abilities: None
Bio/History: Bella was raised to believe that all animals are evil and that they just want to kill you, but Bella doesn't believe her father. She likes to think that some day humans and animals could get along just like they did in the old days. So Bella spends a lot of her time wondering in the woods. She also found a dog that is part wolf, and she loves him. His name is Keeba.
This is Keeba:User Image
Theme Song: How she views life

Gaia name: Grave Lighter Bifrons
Character Name: Nigemizu Hinote
Appearance:
User Image
Tribe: Tiger
Height: (human) 6'2" / (anthro) 8'1"
Weight: (human, pounds) 210 / (anthro) 320
Dislikes: Fighting, wandering, being alone
Posible love: TBA
Forms: Anthro
User Image
Beast
User Image
Weapons/Equipment: Pack full of herbs and healing supplies, clothing, and a katana
Abilities: Healing arts (knowledge of healing with herbs and other methods), fighting in all forms with complete proficiency.
Bio/History: Gin was once a well respected warrior/healer of the Tiger Tribe, especially being one of the few males. However, when information about their location was leaked to humans, he was framed and exiled from the Tribe as a result, also forbidden to use his beast form by his honor. He has since wandered all around, looking for a new home.
Theme Song: "Hologram" ~ NICO Touches the Walls

Gaia name: Emos Yennik.
Under? : Don't make me laugh.
Character Name: Adam.
Tribe: Hybrid.
Height: 4' 10" (human), 3' (Wolf), 4' 5" (lion), 10' (Dragon).
Weight: 110Lb (human), 90Lb (wolf), 200Lb (lion), 1,000Lb (dragon).
Preference: Strait.
Dislikes: People talking about his size, Vegitables, Humans.
Posible love: None yet.
Forms: User Image, User Image, User Image.
Weapons/Equipment: Arm blade in human form, Claws and fangs in lion form, wolf form, And dragon form.
Abilities: Change forms, Breath fire in dragon form, Fly in dragon form.
Bio/History: Adam was born in a human town, he was born with a birth defect, he only had his left arm and right leg. His mother was human and secretly loved the beasts, she made love to many of the beast tribes and became pregnaunt. When the humans found out, they left him in the wilderness and killed his mother for being a beast lover. Adam barely survived on his own. One day he was gound by a human metal worker who was from a different land. The man made an arm and leg for him. Adam thanked the man by giving him safe passage to the human town.
Theme Song: FMA.

Gaia name: demonic monkey714
Under? : Yes.
Character Name: Grant
Apearance:User Image
Tribe: Dragon
Height: 6'8
Weight: 156lb
Likes: Music, silence, lightning/rain storms, darkness, heat
Dislikes: loud obnoxious noise, cloudless day, extremely bright lights
Posible love: None yet. (who wants to change it? wink )
Weapons/Equipment: 2 long daggers, throwing knives, sleep spray, 30 cal magnum.
Abilities: Temporary possession, grows bigger in bigger shadow, can revive fallen comrads, unpenatrable, lightning speed, explodes into smoke to avoid and or escape an attack.
Bio/History: Left on the doorstep of a church, some where in Florida, was a 3 year old boy named Grant... with millions of dollars in his bank account, not knowing where it came from. Grant was taken in and raised by a priest for 15 years. The priest later discovers some of Grant's strange powers, but refuses to let him go. On his 18th birthday, the old church burned down. He told the priest he was ready to go on his own, with god on his side, and left the priest enough money to rebuild the church. Since then, Grant has been learning new things, seeing new sights, and meeting new people every day.
Theme Song: Nightmare by Avenge Sevenfold

Gaia name: Ninjawolf226
Under? : yes
Character Name: Scipio Veni
Race: Insect...
Tribe: Scorpion (Yay!)
Height: 5'10"
Weight: You want a stinger in the chest?
Likes: Sun, shades, sand, weapons, tricks, myths, fighting, poison, black, night
Dislikes: Being compared
Posible love: *glares from under shades* no way in hell I'm fillin this out
Forms: Above. Full Scorpion (8' long, 5' high), Anthro (5'5" high, 4' long)
Weapons/Equipment: Stinger, staff, poison, blades, anything she's got up her sleeves
Abilities: Poison touch, heat resistant, can burrow under the sand and live there for two days, go a week without water, sarcasm and witty retorts
Bio/History: For the longest time, Scipio's people have lived in the desert. She doesn't care. She is the third daughter of the Tribe Leader, no boys in the family. Her job is to develop weapons and trade with various tribes.
Theme Song: Monsters by Matchbook Romance
Motto: "I float like a butterfly but I sting like a bee" She always wanted to change it to scorpion but the rights were never given.

Character Name: Lamia
Apearance: hello
Tribe: shark
Dislikes: Humans, vegetables and troublesome people
Posible love: none (yet)
Forms: First form
Weapons/Equipment: a spear and a knife
Abilities: strong senses and regrowth in teeth if broken
Bio/History: Lamia was a good warrior when it came to underwater battle, but ended up losing her memory when the human attacked the sea tribes. She knew she couldnt fight the humans so she escaped, but she didnt see where she was going and hit her head on a rock
Theme Song: Linkin Park - Numb

Gaia name: XxEmo_MelodyxX
Under: No
Character Name:Krystal
Race:Beast
Tribe: Fox
Height: 5 8'
Weight: 121
Preference:Staright
Dislikes:I dislike loudness, and probably won't like you!
Posible love: Puh- lease! No one...
Weapons/Equipment: Sword
Abilities: I can read minds, and have psychic ablities.
Bio/History: That's none of your business!
Theme Song: How I see myslef...

Gaia name: Demonic_Wolf Xx
Under? : no
Character Name: James
Height: 6'0
Weight: 140
Dislikes: Rap
Weapons/Equipment: Scythe
Abilities: Vanish into shadows, and ultra powerful jaw.
Bio/History: Went through life hated by all for his inside beast. So he went to a beautiful gypsy, asking for a way out.The gypsy asked him what he looked like. So, being honest he did, due to his feirce look, she gypsy cursed him with bad luck for eternity. He hid himself in the shadows of the forest and joined up with a wolf clan. There he had alittle more luck than the gypsy expected.
Theme Song: http://youtu.be/-esTQHSGdX4 (phantom of the opera)

Gaia name: Emos Yennik
Under? : Lol
Character Name: Alice
Tribe: Dolphin.
Height: 4' 11" (human), 6' (anthro).
Weight: 100Lb (human), 120Lb (anthro), 300Lb (Dolphin.)
Preference: Bi.
Likes: Fish, Atractive guys and girls, Music, Dancing, Swimming, The beach, Singing.
Dislikes: Mean people, littering & polution, Cruelty to animals.
Posible love: None yet, wana see?
Forms: User Image User Image
Weapons/Equipment: None.
Abilities: Change to dolphin or anthro, Talk to water animals, Usae sonar, acrobatics.
Bio/History: Alice was born in the sea, her mother collected pearls and seashells for trade, One day her mother was seen on the beach by a human fisherman and was mistaken for a mermaid, they fell in love and kept it a secret. When alice was born, her mother raised her to love the sea and all that touches it. When alice turned 5 her mother let her visit her father in the local human town, she goes there to help her human father work at the fish market. her father is now a wealthy fisherman. Alice goes to summerschool in the human town and has some human frends and ocasinaly spends time swimming with them at the beach.
Theme Song: Dolphin love song. Kokamo.

Gaia name: -I- Bleeding_Love -I-
Character Name: Kira Osimaru
Apearance:
Race: Human
Tribe: None, But Clan. Yes.
Height: 6''1
Weight: [ I don't know ]
Preference: User Image
Likes:Guns , Electronics, Tokyo, Africa , Sweets , Building weapons.
Dislikes: Liars , Being told what to do , Stupid people.
Posible love: Loner
Forms:
Weapons/Equipment: Guns
Abilities: Building Things.
Bio/History: Kira was orginally from tokyo as a soilder. His day's of
soildery where over when they made robots to do the dirty work for them. Disgusted kira moved to america hoping for a new change.
But it was worse than tokyo. Robots everywhere you tunred and walked. Kira couldn't take it. He heard about africa which wasn't
filled with these Things He found his way and moved down
to africa helping out in the counry. Kira was diecnosted with MPD ( MuLTIPLE personality disorder ). His other side whent by the name of
Osi, his bloodthursty side almost took over.
Osi and Kira where assined to work in the forest but ecerytime Kira blackout and got home. He seemed to always have blood on his vest.
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynMk2EwRi4Q

Gaia name: kitsunema
Under? :no
Character Name: Taboo
Race:manticore
Tribe:hybrid tribe
Height: 5ft 9in
Weight: 150 (human) 500 (manticore)
Preference: pansexual
Likes: to learn who he is , (secreatly because its latent) fighting, finding love, the beast tribes in whole
Dislikes: humans (distrust for now untill its catalsted)
Posible love:
Weapons/Equipment: clothes
Abilities: (human form) large leaps, super strength, a hybrid form of crane and scorpion style martial arts, survival skills, simple warfare
(manticore) hyper venomus sting (in lore its a one shot one kill sting but for the sake of role play its just hyper agressive), flight, claws, rowed fangs, concussion roar
Bio/History: taboo was created along with a few other hybrid warbeasts by mother nature to counter humankind's destructive war against her other children of the beast tribes with a heavy heart mother nature crafted these beasts due to humans being a innovative and smart race which leads to their destructive thought taboo was one of many she created and his species was given the name manticore, him along with the baslisk, the chimera, the hydra, and the minotuar are her defenders and warbests of nature. taboo awakens washed near a shore wet from the waters from his creation his memory isnt set but slowly comming to him as he only rembers his name and that he is far from human
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o40Hhgs_Mlk

Gaia name: Holy-Dark-Black-Rose
Character Name: Lila
Tribe: lion
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 95
Preference: bi
Weapons/Equipment: sword and claws
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8hnIqp4Xkx

Gaia name: All4Pi (for real, I'm all for it)
Character Name: Taipa Joci (T.J., Tai)
Appearance: User Image
Race: Beast. Bird rather.
Tribe: Eagle
Height: Human: 5'8", Eagle: 1'8", Falcon: 1'8", Anthro: 5'8"
Weight:Human: *glares* Eagle: 15 lbs, Falcon: 13 lbs, Anthro: Human weight plus 50lbs of wings.
Likes: Archery, tricks, flying, the sky, trees, climbing trees, fresh food, fresh air, wolves, dragons, lions, tigers, leopards, disguises
Dislikes: Horses, old food, deforestation, math
Possible love: ...
Forms: Above from left to right: Eagle, Anthro, Human, Male Disguise (bio), Falcon
Weapons/Equipment: Talons, beak, fists, longbow, crossbow, bull whip (don't you get any ideas)
Abilities: Keen eyesight, voice changes, accuracy
Bio/History:
Taipa means "spreads wings" and Joci means "night", both of them in Native American Tribes. Taipa belongs to the Eagle Tribe, but even though the Tribe is headed by Eagles, the whole population aren't eagles themselves. Her mother was a Perregrin Falcon and her father was a bald eagle. However, her parents both died in a horse stampede, leaving T.J. with an extreme hate for the whole race. So she can become both a falcon and an eagle, but only has one anthro form. She is a scout, and often pretends to be a human male while working with humans. She pretends to help them capture and kill animals, but either sets the creatures free, or brings the bodies back to their tribes. When disguised as a human male, she goes by T.J. or Tai. One of Taipa's favorite things to do however, is mess with the horses.
Theme Song: "Fly Away" by Lenny Kravitz, "Fly Like An Eagle" by Seal, "Cult of Personality" by Living Colour
Our Supervising Admin

User Image
Simply Indescribable
She is the only one who has athority over me, her word is LAW!!!
DO NOT QUESTION HER POWER!!!!

My Unders
Respect them as you would me.

User Image

Warqin

User Image

Eclairl

User Image

NinjaWolf226
Grave Lighter Bifrons
User Image

User Image

Sweet Candy I3aI3I3y
-I- Bleeding_Love -I-

User Image

Unreachable Darkness

User Image
Demonic Monkey714
Megafire08

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
Unreachable Darkness

User Image
Ninjawolf226

User Image

User Image

User Image
Warqin

User Image
Warqin

User Image
Leaders

Human.

Lion.

Tiger.
Eclairl

Bear.

Dragon.
Emos Yennik

Leopard.
-I- Bleeding_Love -I-

Wolf.
Andine_Lazurus

Snake.
Warqin

Eagle.

Elephant.

Rat.

Bat.

Horse.
(Son of Tribe leader.) Unreachable Darkness.

Scorpion.
(3rd Daughter of the Tribe leader.) Ninjawolf226.

Shark.

Dolphin.

Boar.

Fox.
(Daughter of Tribe leader) Warqin

Hybrid.
LOVE IS IN THE AIR!

Lovers.
Sasha (Leopard)--Amy (Lioness)
Ashni Kota--Lukas ((Wolves))
Kragis (Dragon)--Jasmine (Tigress)

Mates.
Ashni Kota--Lukas ((Wolves))

Married.

Betrothed.

Friends that kiss and don't tell.

Interested.
Laura (Wolf)<--& Kura (Wolf)
John (Horse)--& Lee (Leopard)
Grant (Dragon) <-- & --& Krystal (Fox)

Will be updated as necessary.

1,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
gaia name:megafire08
under:yes
character name:tekko
appearence:User Image
race:beast
tribe:shark
height:6'5
weight:153lbs
preference:straight
dislikes:humans,idiots,guns
possible love:lee lockwell
forms:shark,anthro shark,human,serpent
weapons/equipment:water sword,teeth
abilities:water dome,water magic,turn into water
bio/history:tekko was born right beside a human city because the humans were chasing them down so his mother tryed to defend him but failed but by the time the humans shot her with a tragulizer gun tekko was knowere to be found and vowed to kill all humans in revenge for his mothers death.
theme song:march of the king

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces