Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Blue Rose High, an elegant and respected high school in England. Its student consist of heirs to rich families and some of the smartest young minds in all of the world. After ten years, a man known as The Blue Rose Phantom has returned and no one knows why. The blue rose phantom is known for the disappearance of 12 students. You are to investigate and find out the origin and the reason for The Blue Rose Phantom.
The only clues you have is that when someone goes missing, blue rose petals cover the missing persons dorm room and that a horrible accident happened on the day the Phantom appeared. Also, the phantom only appears at night.

Rules:
1.)Myself and Luna Wolfwind own this rp, what we say goes.
2.)Please follow the rules of gaia and rules we create.
3.)Illit, semi-lit, or pro-lit, it doesn't matter to me. At least 2 sentances or more.
4.)Please send your profiles in a pm, dont post them.
5.)Title pm as "Blue Roses"
6.)Use the skeleton i create.
7.)Don't be mean to other people on this, it only makes you look foolish.
8.)Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13.
9.)Cusing is allowed, but don't do it every other line.
10.) Enjoy your stay at Blue Rose High

Character Skeleton:

Username:
Name:
Short Bio:
Appearance:

Accepted Characters:

Username: Unseendanger
Name: Blue Rose Phantom
Grade: Doesn't attend the school, as far as you know
Personality: Mysterious
Short Bio: Unknown
Appearence:User Image

Username: Unseendanger
Name: Kaito Ishimura
Grade: Junior
Personality: Very outgoing and helpful
Short Bio:Kaito is the heir to a grand marketing corperation. Although he was very small, he was here when the phantom first emerged, he even remembers seeing the phantom, flying off into the night
Appearance: User Image

Username: Luna_Wolfwind
Name: Phoenix Shirozu
Personality: shy, calm, timid
Short Bio: Her family is the rival company of Kaito Ishimura's family business. She is the only surviving heir to the family. once out going she has now lost her youthful hopes and dreams of becoming a novel writter. Her sister went missing some time before she even went to the academy but her belongings were, strangely enough, kept in the old dorm that Phoenix now enhabits.
Appearance:
Phoenix Shirozu

Username: Suzie Cookie
Name: Suzie Ann Sapphire
Personality: It Really depends on what her mood is.
Short Bio: Suzie is alway reading books, sheloves to read because it is one way to get out of her real life. Suzie barely talks to anyone, she loves adventure and will always go on trips.
Appearance:
User Image

Username: WhenYouWish
Name: Mikiri Sansa
Grade: 11
Personality: Competive and confident, loves to argue
Short Bio: She has attended the academy most of her life, and has become a role model to some of the younger students. She became a leader mostly from her knowledge and love of psychology. Her family isn't particularly rich, but her doting great-uncle pays her tuition.

Username: RainC L O U DBliss
Name: Aeria Gloris
Personality: outgoing, nice, friendly, caring, brave, protective
Short Bio: Aeria was raised by her father most of her life. He taught her sword fighting and most of the guy stuff in her little village. She used to guard the gates to the cemetary where she used to hear whispers and unatural stuff. Her mother died when she was five so she acts girly sometimes but most of the times she doesn't. The symbol of her village is a cross and she wears a sacred cross necklace of her village that she earned when she was ten.

Username: nightwing24
Name: Nightwing
Grade: sophmore
Personality:Witty,Sarcastic,kind,calm,curious...
Short Bio:Grew up in the Valldore Mansion.One of the greatest
and largest houses known...at least in that state.
She went to private school her enitre life.Had always straight 'a's.Her parents though were never home.So she accomapinied herself by the maids and buttlers.But now that they have moved,she is going to this new highschool with a mystery she plans to figure out...
Appearance:User Image

Username: Captain Psychopath
Name: Alice Fallen
Personality: Calm somtimes, un caring and not much bothers her. But she can seem a tad bit Insane
Short Bio: She wasn't at first from a rich family, she was adopted by one. Now she is the heir to a large book publishing company. But first she has to go to school
User ImageMy sister is gone...

Phoenix walked along the quite and peaceful corridors of the Academy. But she was not fooled by this alluring facade, she knew what really lurked here. The Blue Rose Phantom. She wanted to find this 'ghost' and make him pay for taking her sister away but she was too frightened to do anything about it. Without her sister nearby to make her braver she was useless and a frightened child. Her parents had forced her to live in the same dorm that her sister had disappeared from and they forced her to take courses that were not to her liking.

Her attention was drawn to the library where she could study or write her novels. She was torn between those two choices, it was nearly impossible to decide. If her parents found out that she was writing novels instead of studying to take over the company when they were gone, they would be furious.

...I don't know how to live without her.
User ImageUser Image

Kaito walked around the grounds of the Blue Rose Academy as he thought about what this next year was going to be like. He thought about all the good and bad things that have happened to this academy, including the Blue Rose Phantom. Kaito thought this was turning out to look like some horror movie from the 70's so he stopped thinking about it for a while. Kaito walked into the academy's library and looked among the books of the academy's history.

Of course, they would have no books about the Phantom seeing as the kidnappies parents would sue their a** faster than they could even say blue rose. He found some old year books and grabbed a couple. He then made his way to a table and sat down. He opened up the first book he grabbed and began flipping through the pages

Phoenix saw someone enter the library before her. She could almost recognize him but then shook her head. She was still standing in the door way while contemplating if she should work on what little homework she had, which was about five minutes worth, or work on her novel. She finally walked inside then noticed that the only open table was with Kaito Ishimura.

She made her way, albeit, slowly towards him then asked: "May i sit here?" She was holding her hand out to the seat across from him. She doubted that he could tell that she was of the Shirozu family but then again most people here didn't care at the time. Her mind was busy thinking about writing about her sister still being alive and well.

User ImageUser Image

Kaito was now flipping through the pages of the second yearbook he had grabbed when a young girl asked for the seat across from him. Kaito easily recognized the young girl as the next to inherite the Shirozu trading company. They mainly just dealt with overseas countries and some local buisnesses. None the less, it was a very prestige company competting with his family. Kaito was required to know this kind of stuff being an only child of the Ishimura family. One day, they may be enemies so theers no time like the present to screw that up.

He had closed the yearbook he was looking through. "Go ahead miss Shirozu" Kaito said to her. He awaited her reply.

Phoenix sat down after he had said her name. It didn't bug her that he knew her, it was required that they know who the other competition was. "So you do know me, or saw my sister's picture in those yearbooks." She pointed to the year books then brought out her thick black binder, on the cover was a grey wolf howling at a blacked out star. She flipped the binder open then started writing.

She didn't care if he was there or even if he was reading what she was writing. It wasn't like it was ever going to get published. Her parents would not allow that, not untill Hell froze over. She looked up at him then back at her work nervously. It wasn't like her to be this brash around people but maybe it was the family competions that she had been raised around that allowed her to be this bold.

When she finally got the real courage to let him look at the story, since he had been looking at the binder and upside down writing for several minutes, she was shaking as she turned the binder around and pushed it over to him. "Y-you c-can r-read it if you-you want."

User Image
User Image

The girl was not surprised that Kaito knew her name. It didn't seem likey that she would seeing as they were future enemies. "I knew you...and you sister, but I was only 7 the last time I saw her." He replyed to her. Kaito was surprised that the girl was this timid. He expected her to be fearless and competitve, only she was the exact opposite.She began writing in her book and he merely watched. After a while, she shyly offered her to read the book,

"I would be delighted--" Before he could finish, the bell for the first period of the day rang, meaing they had 10 minutes to get to class. As soon as it stopped ringing, Kaito said, "Dang, looks i'll have to read it next time." He scooted away from the table and stood up and out of his chair. "I guess i'll see you around, bye." he said. Kaito picked up the yearbooks and put them away. He walks back over to her and sets her book in front of her. Then he began to walk out of the library and to his first class.

Phoenix nodded her head as she watched Kaito leave the library, her only lucky thing was that she was required to take only two classes at the academy so she got to spend most of her morning and afternoon in the library helping the poor old librarian.

she went back to writing. Her mind was lost for hours in the scenes of her imaginary world. Everything there was somewhat peaceful and somewhat easy. Her sister was still with them and there was no family rivalry between the Ishimura's and the Shirozu's, but in the novel they were known as the Shivalo's and the Serberus's. In the dream world they were allies to fight the darkness that was known only as Chaos.

The Librarian tapped her on the shoulder making her jump slightly but the old lady had the kindest of faces and she handed Phoenix a cookie. That took her by surprise, one was not allowed to have food or drink in the Library. The Librarian simply waited for Phoenix to eat the cookie then sent her to her foreing languages class, which she found that she shared with Kaito but he probably never knew that since she sat in the back fo the room.

This day the teacher had assigned them to be partners. She moved to sit with him and several girls in the room started making fun of her. She turned beet red and sat down with her shoulders haunched over and head down. "S-s-sorry, i-if y-you don't w-want to w-work w-with m-we i'll g-go away." She managed to stutter out before hidding her face behind her short blue hair.

User Image
User Image

Hours had passed by since Kaito had last seen the timid Phoenix. He had now had Forgien language class, yet another class chosen by his parents in order to prepare him for the future. He Walked into class, seeing Phoenix sitting right next to his desk. He walked over and sat down next to her. He could see this group of girls snicker at Phoenix because she was sitting next to him. Those girl had confessed their love to Kaito many times, but he never really noticed. He was always distracted or busy when they tried to tell him.

He heard Phoenix ask if she could work with him. "Of course you can. Theres no need to be so timid, we have already become friends, right?" Kaito said to her with a smile. He could also hear the girls making funof Phoenix and Kaito couldn't stand it anymore. Kaito got up and walked over to the girls and said, "My my, Were you born with the talent of being a snob or did you learn it?" Kaito said it loud enough to where the people around began giggleing at the girls, even Phoenix. The girls stormed off, embarresed and heart broken.

He walked back over to Phoenix and sat back in his seat. "Are you alright?" He asked in a kind and gentle voice.

Phoenix had watched Kaito stand up to those girls and when he had, basically, told him that they were snobs. She laughed quietly, one had shot her a dirty look and she had now realized taht they were his 'fangirls'. Typical, she always seemed to find the one boy in school that had fan girls and those girls would beat her senseless until she promised to stay away from the boys.

Her eyes wandered up to the now sitting form of Kaito. He had asked her if they were friends and if she was all right. she wanted to reply yes and no but she could barely bring herself to make a mumble. She nodded her head once then shook it once to signify that she was his friend and that no she was not all right.

She wanted to run, it was not normal for her to be able to make friends with such ease and without finding somethign that made them angry or embarrased. Her red eyes went back to the project that they were going to be working on all week. "F-French, m-my favorite." She said calmly then pulled out her french book.

After the foreign language class she went to the computer lab, for her final class. Strangely enough this computer class was to be working with another one, this time it was with Kaito again. She jerked her head back when he sat next to her, she was not used to people coming up behind her and not saying something loud enough to catch her attention from the computer screen. "W-what a f-funny coincedence." She said again then held her hand out to him. "Shall we meet in the library after class, s-so that way we can w-work on-n our F-French project?"

User Image
User Image

After class, Kaito headed to his next class which was computer class. He walked in and sat next to Phoenix once again. "I agree, this is a funny coincidence." he replied to her. She asked him to meet her in the library and kaito said alright.

After class, Kaito went to his room to drop off all of his stuff except the french project. He walked into the library and waited for Phoenix.

Phoenix walked into the library through the back door. She knew that here was where the Librarian kept the files that the old woman had found about the Blue Rose Phantom. She quickly pulled out the case file on her sister and tucked it under her arm and walked out to the main part of the library. When she found Kaito sitting by himself she walked over to him and sat down.

Soon enough they were finished with their project and she pulled out the case file. Her eyes, wandered over the files and the pictures of her older sister. It was not normal for her to be sentimental but this was one of her rare occasions and one of the few times that she would show concern and wanting to find her sister.

She pulled her black binder out from her book bag and put it in front of Kaito. "This morning you wanted to take a look at it." She said, for once, not stuttering. She was growing confident around Kaito but no one else.

User Image
Love...
Aeria walked down the fine halls of the Academy. Her hands running along the walls gently. Her blue eyes watching every movement in the Academy. Her long blue hair traveled from behind her from the pacing. Tapping sounds are heard. Not loud, but gentle, soft taps traveling through the sound waves of the hallways. The school is quite quiet except for the slight chatter of the snobs. Mocking her boyish appearance. The only girly thing of her clothing is a golden headband that shines in the bright light of the beautiful sun.

Aeria looked around and saw the grand library. She was hoping to get some information on the Blue Rose Phantom. She always thought he was cruel and untrustworthy. She walked in the library noticing that there are two people already in there. With respect she just smiled and left them be.
...is only a new hate.
User Image
User Image

.After a while of waiting, Kaito got bored and looked around the library. He looked again in the history of Blue Rose Academy. He was looking for any clue to the Blue rose phantom. Phoenix finally showed up with a file under her arm. They both sat down and started on their project.

As soon as they were finished, Phoenix handed him the black covered book and said, "This morning you wanted to take a look at it." He responded, "Thanks." He grabbed for the book and began reading. Kaito thought she was a really good writer, so it was hard to pay attention to anyone else.

Even though the book had his attention, his mind was still on the phantom. He saw that Phoenix was reading a file. Kaito merely got a glimpse of the word Phantom and he knew what she was doing. Kaito signed and said, "You want to find your sister, don't you?" He awaited her response.
User Image
Love...
Aeria walked to the back of the library. She looked around and saw a door. It looked as if it would be locked but, it wasn't. She pushed it opened preventing it from making a creaking sound. Walking in she closed the door. A small dusty room had papers and documents everywhere. They were all about the Blue Rose Phantom. Looking around she saw so many old scrolls and scriptures. Cursive in all of them and she pulled out a box of manuscripts. Blowing the dust off them she grabbed a few about who the Phantom took and ran out the room. The door slammed shut and she walked calmly away from there. No one was aloud there obviously but supposedly it looks like another girl was in there.
Seeing the girl with one of the manuscripts she just sighed. So many people wanted to know about this Phantom. She sat at a table in the corner of the room. A small shadow cast gently over her and she read some of the disappearances. Where some people were last seen and all that kind of stuff. No one was suspicious at all apparently.
...is only a new hate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces