Welcome to Gaia! ::

Long ago, the term "Blood and Roses" was a term used when Mercenaries and other sorts of beings were meeting for war. Later on it was a official place used to help them receive a job of sorts. Today it has been given a new task as a bar and Inn for those that travel. This Inn has been standing for a good century with the owners and has had good business thus far.

The inn carries all that normal inn needs, plus a bar for just passing byers. It is a very ornate place that mainly uses candles for most lighting and electrical lighting for other places. The weather tends to be of a more temperate climate and is on a hill so won't be able to take any flooding. The view to the forest to the east is rather spectacular and the small town south bustles with activity to keep any stayers busy if they stay the night.
Positions

Owners- Xyonis and 0 Q u e e n S k y 0

Bartenders -

Waitress/ Waiter - 0 Q u e e n S k y 0

DJ -

Bouncer - Elythaele aka toxic love

Maid - blk_angelx

(other positions as they come available)
Rules:
No fighting unless in tourney.
No Cybering unless in PMs away from here.
The owners have law of this thread, we are judge jury and executioner.
Standard gaian ToS
No raiding, if done so the avitar will automatically be banned and if a report is possible for such things against thread it will be carried through. This is a peaceful inn.
Customers getting a room would need to submit a profile. Queensky will handle the rooming and handle the profiles. Customers that don't get a room don't have to make a profile but can if they want.
Profile:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearence:[/b]

Username: Xyonis
Name: Spire Xyonis
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight [taken]
Position: Co-owner
Personality: Calm and Cool. Protective.
Appearence:
Spire Xyonis

---

Username:
0 Q u e e n S k y 0
Name:
Misty Lace Duplantie Noble
Sex:
Female.
Sexuality:
Bi. [ Taken ]
Position:
Co-Owner . Waitress.
Personality:
Misty tends to be very kind and always tries her best to act. Cute. In the mean time she is always quiet and has a very 'cool' sense of humor.
Appearence:
[ x ]

--

b]Username: Elythaele aka toxic love
Name: Lillia
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bi
Position: Bouncer
Personality: Quiet and strong-willed, but she knows how to get what she wants. She's also a lot stronger than she looks.
Appearence:
[x]

---

Username: xblk_Angelx
Name:Lexy perfers lex
Sex:female
Sexuality:likes guys
Position:Maid?
Personality:talkative and mischeivious. even though she under age she likes acohol but not in an adictive way. Ahe draws or sings when shes bored and wil occasionly get very pissed and scary when someones being a jerk or challenging her
Appearence:[x]

(Please PM me all forms if positions wish to be filled, for appearence I request that you put them in a URL Link to save room.)
[Customer profile coming soon...]

Customor Profiles.
Please send your profiles to me if you wish to attend the rooms. If not than you may post away. Please show a description on what your character may look like. Or an Image.

Username:
Name:
Race:
Personallity:
Weapons:
Room Number:
Other:
Appearance:

Rooms.

There will be plenty of rooms for everyone. As soon as you send your profile. I will post your name under one of the Room numbers.

Here is our sample of your room selections:
Medium size for one.
Junior suite for two.
Couple Rooms.

Rooms for One.

Rooms for Two.

Couple rooms. Romantic

Also, Here are the other pictures of our Bar.. and other places.

Bar.
Bar One.
Bar Two.
Bar Three.

Club Dance.
Dance Floor one.
Dance Floor Two.
Dance floor Three.

Activity area.
Out Door Pool
Combat Practice arena

Garden.
Japaese Garden

Event Rooms.
- Will be adding soon -
Our events.
There will be plenty of events for you to join. Of course there will be an enjoyable Price at the end for the First. Second. And thrid. Places. Please purtisapate!
Also, there will be some other prises for the other placers.

Fighting Tournements.
Here is where you test your combat skills and Magic skills against other Players. The prise will be set at a random choice. The rules for this event are simple. No Killing unless you have permission from the other player. Blood shed is allowed. The match will end as soon as the other player falls to his or her knees while in combat. Note, You should always stand while in a battle.. If you fall to your knees it is a sign of Surrender or.. somthing like.. you Lose.

Beauty Contest.
Ladies and Gentle men are allowed to purtisapate in this event, It is a chance to show your inner beauty. The rules are simple. No nudity. No touching eachother unless allowed. No Fighting. All be as beautiful as you can.

Drinking Contest.
For all you men and woman that love to drink.. We have a special spot for you. This event shows your ablility to drink as much as you can until you puke.. Or Pass out. You will only be able to pick one sort of Alcholic drink and you will be served at least 100 glasses infront of you. If you can manage to drink them all.. or the last one standing, you win. Rules.. No dieing..

-- Adding more Events --

Contestints.

Fighting tournement.
- None yet.
Beauty Contest.
- None yet.
Drinking Contest.
- None yet.

Judges.
0 Q u e e n S k y 0

Our Winners so far.
- None
Banners and Fan Art
We will be accepting Banners and Fan Art if you enjoy this Thread.
So far I will be attempting to make the banners, and Fan art of our staff.

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/blood-and-roses-bar-and-inn-under-construction/t.39173849_1/#9][IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/Harpies448/Banner-3-1.jpg[/IMG][/url]
-- Reserved---
White List:

Black List:
I know that you'll be here and I'll be waiting.

Spire had spent a good while prepping this bar and inn with a bunch of friends and loved ones so it could open up. Today was the day he could get it open and he smiled warmly as he crossed his arms and looked up at the building. He stepped inside and looked around, everything was prepped and ready for customers and patrons already and he had no paperwork to deal with so he would have time to help out here. Spire soon turned around and flipped a sign that said closed on one end to open.

Soon, Spire went to the bar and sat down on a chair, knowing the co-owner would make it soon as he looked around to give it one final check and nodded his head. He was confident about this building and was happy that it didn't take long to build this one. He soon just sat and waited then.

I know that you'll be near and I'll be waiting.
Misty took a cab to work today. As she stepped out of the cab she paid the man through the window. " Thank you have a nice day." She said to the cab driver and he soon took off down the street. Her eyes soon looked behind her looking at the building. ".. It's about time we opened this place" Misty gave off a warm smile and walked up to the doors. She noticed the sign was already changed. It looks like Spire was already there.. So, her hand ran over the door handle and she pulled. Slowly pulling the door open.

Misty was already in uniform and ready to go for a full time's day of work. Soon enough she walked into one of the Bar rooms and looked around soon seeing Spire. " Hey there!" she waved and her fox ears began to twitch waiting for a reply from him.

He smiled and waved back while turning around. "Hello their, dear." He said gently while smiling and soon stood up and walked up to her. Spire stopped and soon took a look at her uniform, afterword he soon gave her a soft hug and opened up a nearby seat for her. "How was the ride here?" He asked as he sat down in a seat. She said she wanted to get herselft to work since he was going to stay and prep the place overnight, so he was worried that it would've been a long way or troublesome.

Misty smiled back at him then walked over to the seat and sat down. " It was alright, It's so beautiful outside." Her little fox tail began to sway about behind her. Soon enough, her blue eyes stared at him and she pulled her elbows onto the table. Her body shifted forward as she leaned over to look at him more. ".. Your so dreamy." she spoke outload then her eyes narrowed and she began to day dream.

He smiled warmly and soon leaned in to kiss her lips to snap her out of daydreaming. "Thank you loverbird." He said with a soft smile as he licked her lips playfully then soon leaned back. "It seems like it will be a beautiful day, but I heard tomorrow will give us some rain." He informed with a soft nod while giving a very soft sigh and leaning back gently.

"Aye?" she blushed and stumbled back into her chair. "... Aah~" she melts just loving on he kissed her.. In such a fashion. Shortly Misty's ears raised up onto the top of her head and she listend to the soft music playing in the clubs.. already. " So, Today if we have time.. we'll go out to the gardens?" her lips cureled up into a small kitty smile as she leaned forward towards Spire again.. and her eyes blinked cutelie at him. ".. Well?" she waited for a reply.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff