Height: 6'2"
Weight: 170 lbs.
Birthday: February 19
Sexuality: Strait

Bit Deeper
I am part of the: Aggie Tribe
Our specialty is: Hunting
We are part of the: Hunter Tribes
MY specialty is: My clan and myself can track down any animal that we know of and capture them in traps of some kind or just kill it.
Personally, I am: I am cold and long for the high society of the Capitol. I would prefer to be tracking animals for days at a time rather than dress up and deal with people all the time. I normally spend my time alone out side and have a hard time dealing with people personally.
My weapon(s) are:
Main->Sword, Bow and arrows
Secondary->Rope, skinning knife, hand ax
I can also: Extracting poison from a flower that only grows on his mountain that his lives on, as far as he knows.
Before, I was:
I was a lonely hermit up on my forest mountain making poisons in large quantities and hunting down animals for food and that was it. Then a messenger from my tribe told me I was needed in the Capital. At first I wasn't going to go but then I was given the option of having my pick of the girls my age from the tribe to be my wife so I had to. I wasn't sure what to bring so I brought the basics,(Items listed in the weapons category.) along with three large containers of my poison. I then grabbed all my traps that I had in the area and took them down so I could use them later. In the end I got out my old wagon and stacked all my things neatly in it, along with my tent, attached my ox and went on my way.
My dream? : My dream is actually very small, all I want is a small family and live on my mountain peacefully.

Extra
Dislikes: Death, Hate, and Fighting
Fears: Poisons, Heavy rain, and Rabid animals
Almost forgot: NA

My guide is:
neudude

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{ }}
Rykeir Ieshia Talis

User Image

The Basics
Call me: [ Rykeir/Ieshia, “The Rakshasa Healer” ]
You can tell I'm: [ Genderless ]
I have the blood of: [ Lysterix ]
Height: [ 6’8” ]
Weight: [ 217 ]
Birthday: [ August 19 ]
Sexuality: [ Bisexual ]

Bit Deeper
What I had left behind back then: [Ear Cuff]
Personally, I am: [ Quiet and caring. Because of my race, I am shunned by society; therefore, I yearn to be accepted by others. I am soft-spoken and usually calm, but when I am livid, I stay silently angry, holding a grudge till the person apologizes to me. ]
My weapon(s) are: [ Metal Nails and arm blades. Backup is senbon.]
I can also: [ Shape shift between forms and a healer with various herbs/flowers/plants/bugs/etc. ]
Before, I was: [ A respected yet mistrusted healer. Lysterix are known for their ability to change between four forms for we are all born genderless. Because our ancestors sided with the Beasts of North, South, and East, our clan was hunted and persecuted when found. Most of the survivors were able to hide from the other races, choosing a permanent gender to shift into and conceal our markings. My mother and father were, thankfully, survivors from our persecution. When I came along, the relationships between Lysterix and others were still strained. With help from understanding royal advisors of the kingdom we lived in, I was able to become and pursue my career of a cleric. Although I was a protégé for my time, I was abused and bullied by those who misunderstood our race. When I became a master in my field, I choose to travel around the world, healing those who were wounded and sick. 18 years I traveled, earning reverence for my clan and myself by healing others, but that soon came to a halt when the descendants of the Lysterix hunters captured me, forcing horrific methods of torture upon me until I could no longer withstand the pain and died. ]
My dream? : [ Travel around the world ]

Extra
Likes: [ Hibiscus flowers. Plants. Sleipnir(8-legged horse) riding. ]
Dislikes: [ Ignorant people. Salty food. Hate. ]
Fears: [ Mindless massacres and torture. ]
Almost forgot: [ In total, I have 4 forms: male, female, regular, and true Lysterix. ]

My guide is:
[ Synix4 ]

Vicious Carnivore

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dressed Up 200
The Magic Sects:

{{ }}

Echo Aerhart

User Image

The Basics
Call me: Aer, Echo.
You can tell I'm a: Female
I have the blood of: Mages... so, humans.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 138 lbs
Birthday: October 29
Sexuality: It doesn't matter who it is, as long as there is feeling behind the relationship.

Bit Deeper
I am part of the: Forest Sect.
Our specialty is: Animals and plants. We understand any living animal, and can either forcefully send our spirit into their bodies to possess them or peaceably form an alliance. All of the properties of any plant that grows in our region is known to us, and we can use them to brew both harmful and helpful potions.
We are part of the: Magic Sects
MY specialty is: Speaking to animals. I'm terrible at potions, although I know all of the plants.
Personally, I am: I've been referred to as a rock, because I stay calm in any situation. Any tense or frightful situation is dealt with by staying grounded and thinking logically about it. Getting flustered or upset does not solve the problem. I also speak formally and slowly, and follow the traditions of my family very strictly. Honesty, openness and straightforwardness are also qualities I possess, simply because I don't know how to be anything else.
My weapon(s) are: I use a pair of elbow blades as a main weapon. My secondaries are a dagger and tonfa.
I can also: Read tea leaves and palms (though I'm not very good), ride any four-legged animal large enough to support me, speak to animals, bid small things such as birds and rodents to do what I ask and encourage healing in minor wounds.
Before, I was: Growing in the small wooded village I was living off the land before I was even born. My tribe has always relied on it's surroundings and our partnerships with the nearby animals to survive. I have four siblings, two older and two younger, who I trained with. The elder of our village, an ancient man called Raven, taught me the way of the animals when I showed no talent with plants. I quickly learned, and can use elbow blades even from animal's backs.

As I grew the land started to deteriorate. Animals started to disappear, and the forest grew sick. My people, my family, started arguing and fights broke out. Until then we were a peaceful people, and I don't understand what's happened to us. It was around then when two of my siblings fell ill. My littlest sister died, and the tribe realized their actions were ridiculous. No one knew why we were fighting, and no one knew how to find out.

I decided to leave. To save my family, I talked to Raven and set out on a journey to discover what is happening to the land. On my own, I made my way to the capital city, where I now start to slowly gather information.
My dream? : To right whatever wrong is poisoning the land.

Extra
Dislikes: Death, lies.
Fears: my greatest fear is that I'm to naive to discover whatever dark secrets hide in this realm.
Almost forgot: I have a small, black, diamond-shaped tattoo under each eye.

My guide is:
[ Rie-desu ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{ }}
Requo Kremol

User Image

The Basics
Call me: [ Requo, "The Halberd Bandit", and later on "Demon-Eater" ]
You can tell I'm a: [ Guy ]
I have the blood of: [ Human with drops of a stone demon ]
Height: [ 6 foot 1 ]
Weight: [ 168 ]
Birthday: [ 9/9 ]
Sexuality: [ I never really had time to think about it. But I think I’m straight…maybe…]

Bit Deeper
What I had left behind back then: [ My old headscarf (As seen in the picture) ]
Personally, I am: [ Probably one of the rudest, most short tempered people you’ll ever meet. But hey, I’m honest. Well, as honest as a thief ever will be. Still, I take jobs very seriously. Once I decide what I’m going to do, I’ll finish it if it’s the last thing I’ll ever do. I will do whatever it takes to win, 'cause winning ought to be the most important thing. I don't like bullying women, kids, or elderly however. Hey, I have some morals. I'll tell it straight to you, even if you don't like to hear it, and I'll say what I think needs to be said. If it becomes personal, I won't interfere in matters. When it comes to it, I put my faith in my men and my comrades. They just better not screw it up. Meanwhile, I do what needs to be done. Nothing more, nothing less. Admittedly, I'm fickle and I like to fight both on a physical and on a psychological level, but I don't screw around without a purpose.]
My weapon(s) are: [ My halberd and gauntlets. Backup is my my shoulder guard and knives. ]
I can also: [ I'm a jack of all trades. I cook and I strategize and I'm damn good at both. Gamble. Lie. Steal. Pick pockets. Butcher animals. Kill. Detect lies. Reading a person. Surviving in general. ]
Before, I was:
A rebel leader.

I was born a long, long time ago, before the Holy Kings ruled. Back then, we were ruled by emperors and tyrants. Not that stable, seeing as our rulers lasted an average of half a generation. Born from the ilk of the slums, I left the city and sought my luck with a bandit group. Sometime after, I became the leader of that group and brought other similar groups under my wing. I always had a soft spot for legends, so I turned our group towards the steal from the rich, give to the poor kinda direction. Most of them weren’t happy with it at first, but they soon saw the benefits.

My life really changed when I met that guy. He was the cousin of the recently overthrown
Rie-desu emperor, and the supposed next in line. My group saved him from the tyrant’s men. He was a member of the clergy. A strange, optimistic, idealistic guy. Not bad, but he irked me. Still, he ended up becoming one of my closest friends.

Stuff happened, one after another, and we ended up uniting the country somewhat and rebelling against the tyrant. I died in the final battle, but I was alive long enough to see my friend crowned as the first Holy King.

Now, I’m alive again. Geez, who knew that sentimental idiot kept some of my stuff around.

My dream? : [ Don’t have one. Use to have one. But then it came true and I died afterwards, so no. I don't have one.]

Extra
Likes: [ Shiny rocks. Collecting memorabilia. Sparring. Fighting and getting the upper hand. Physiological warfare. Things that blow up. Naps. Anything that will give him a rush (e.g. Raiding, fighting, etc.). Food. People who get to cocky, it gives me an excuse to kill them. ]
Dislikes: [ Water. Weakness. Cowards. Bullying women, children, and elderly. Small spaces. Over crowding, and because of that, left the city. Tomatoes. People who get too cocky, why do you think I would kill them in the first place? ]
Fears: [ Small, cramped spaces. Why do you think I use such a big, a** polearm? ]
Almost forgot: [ I can't read very well. Numbers have never been a problem, especially when it involves money. But reading and writing really isn't my forte. ]

My guide is:
[ JadeToniRitsa ]

Vicious Carnivore

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dressed Up 200
The Warrior Clans:

{{ }}
Varric Marks

User Image

The Basics
Call me: [ Varric and Purple-Eyed Demon ]
You can tell I'm a: [ Male]
I have the blood of: [ Human ]
Height: [ Six foot ]
Weight: [ 165 ]
Birthday: [ 6/7 ]
Sexuality: [ Striaght ]

Bit Deeper
I am part of the: [ Marks Clan/ Mercenary Clan ]
Our specialty is: [ Close Combat]
We are part of the: [ Warrior Clans ]
MY specialty is: [ My clan specializes in close combat, so that is what I am best at. ]
Personally, I am: [ People say i am rude and sarcastic, I speak my mind and I really don't care if I hurt anyone's feeling. Though I do have s soft spot for women, who else am i supposed to get them into my bed at night? Loud and obnoxious, I start fights just so I can beat some loser's a**. Often seen drunk, I have a bad drinking habi, what can I say, I love the feeling.]
My weapon(s) are: [ Main: Long sword and Short sword
Secondary: Dagger and Steel Knuckles.]
I can also: [ I can....nope...just kill and fight, that is about it. Unless you count pissing off everyone. ]
Before, I was: [ Born into the Marks Clan, I was trained to become a solider for the Kingdom's army, just like my older brother, my father, my father's brothers and my grandfather. Within the Marks clan, the men who are warriors are treated as if they were in the military. Rising threw my clan's ranks, I obtained the title General. Shortly after joining the war for the Kingdom, I lead his entire clan to war. Only to have them slaughtered, being the only survivor, I never went back home.

Ashamed and in need of money, I picked up my blade for anyone who would pay me. Taking the worse jobs that no one wanted, I earned my place within another clan. A clan of mercenaries who treated my like family. Earning the title of Purple-Eyed Demon due to my unnatural eye color, I became somewhat a legend. But it isn't good enough, when I die every person in the world will know my name.]
My dream? : [ My goal is to be well renown as the best mercenary in the kingdom. ]

Extra
Likes: [ Women, Meat, Drinking, Pub games, Fighting, and Killing ]
Dislikes: [ Everyone else, Know-it-all's, Weaklings, Animals, and Being broke.]
Fears: [ Losing a fight and Never being able to fight again. ]
Almost forgot: [ Despite my savage nature, I am somewhat a scholar, since I was once a general in my clan I know how to read and write. As well as figured numerical problems, I also can farm somewhat. ]

My guide is:
[ Smilin Madman ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{ }}
Kotoko Ehime

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Basics
Call me: Kotoko
I have the blood of: A human
Height: 4'11"
Weight: N/A
Birthday: March 5
Sexuality: Straight

Bit Deeper
What I had left behind back then: A small silver ring.

Personally, I am: Shy, calm and in some cases, timid. In other cases I could easily become aggressive and shallow. I try my best to avoid this. I'm also honest, and open, like a book!

My weapon(s) are: Bow and Arrow
My secondary - Tiger Tanto

I can also: Get along well, perhaps tame and befriend wild animals, and heal using herbs and even without herbs, create medicines using the land around.

Before, I was: A mere shrine maiden for the marks clan, under the care of my grandfather. It was odd that such a day that seemed to drag on for eternity would turn into the night that I would be taken, in the urgency that I become bound. I had heard of the great struggles, but not once had it occurred to me that something so fortuitous could ever happen. I remember my heart beating fast, my body shake, and my head spin. Honestly, I was frightened. I'm not sure if it was my cloudy judgment deciding for me, or if it was my heart agreeing, but I ended up doing so. I ended up agreeing to help. and so from then on, that hapless night became my destiny!

My dream? : My only dream is to live in a peaceful land, live a life in complete serenity, and to help in any way possible to achieve this.

Extra

Dislikes:N/A

Fears: Death, heights, any type of pestilence

Almost forgot:N/A

My guide is:
Asunashi

Vicious Carnivore

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Vicious Carnivore

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dressed Up 200
The Three Magicians

{{ }}
Pietro Copperstone Dresden

User Image

The Basics
Call me: Dresden
You can tell I'm a: Male
I have the blood of: Mages
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 127
Birthday: Dec. 7th

A Bit Deeper
Personally, I am: Quirky. He is very talkative and intelligent, amazingly so in both respects. When he does need to make a point or say something of gravity, his friendly facade will slip and he will become serious minded for a short time.
My weapon(s) are: A staff and a long slender sword.
I can also: Magic. He is capable in most forms, but excels in a form of telepathy. His magical performance is directly related to his emotions. Besides this and his intelligence, he does not have much other experience.
Before, I was: Dresden can only remember his mentor and his training at an early age. When he was younger, he would often ask his mentor about his parents. His mentor would often shake his head with a sad look in his eyes. Dresden's Mentor was an amazing wizard. He did not often teach, but was the only teacher to the young quirky Dresden. Due to this, he is at home in a forest or city, and is a bit more uncouth then most mages.

His mentor was a great believer in the tales of old, and instilled this same belief on Dresden. When the summon came from the royal court, Dresden was sent for his intelligence and his promising skill. Saying goodbye, he rolled off with the other three wizards to join the kings counsel. Now, with the land falling about them, and the king powerless, Dresden remembers his lessons. Journeying forth, he searches for those who will lead the land into an age of prosperity.

My dream? : To aid the heroes that will turn back the winds and subdue the behemoths.

Extra
Likes: His new found freedom from the courtroom, interesting people, stories, singing.
Dislikes: Ignorance, slow people, vegetables, large crowds.
Fears: Needles, being kept in a dusty council room all his life.
Almost forgot: Due to his quirkiness, he often comes off as even younger than he already is.

My guide is:
Bhaliar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{ }}
Jubei Anju Natsume

User Image

The Basics
Call me: The Dragon Mage
I have the blood of: Magical Human
Height: 6’1”
Weight: ?
Birthday: April 13
Sexuality: Any

A Bit Deeper
Personally, I am: Cruel and dangerous. I am one to think before I act and am not afraid to head down the path the decision will lead me on, whether it be to my death or to another’s.
My weapon(s) are: Main: A sword hidden in her umbrella and her katana.
Secondary: A dagger and her magic.
I can also: Summon large beasts and create powerful illusions. I can also handle a horse well and make a mean cup of tea.
Before, I was: just a warrior from the south. I grew up fighting and fought my way to the top of the heap. It helped that I was skilled in magic and hired only the best tutors to shape it. I was just a minor lord until the ‘Day of the Dragon.’ That was the day I became famous. I was the only person to pull a creature out of nothing and actually control the creature. Sure it was only for a few minutes but it was enough to catch the king’s attention and give me a spot by his side. All that is left is to prove I am better than him and show the people I should rule them.
My dream? : I wish to run this country. To take the throne but not by force. There is a difference between ambition and being a traitor.

Extra
Dislikes: Being dismissed, Foul smells, and Dogs
Fears: Being called a traitor
Almost forgot:

Vicious Carnivore

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Others

{{ }}
Khalien Ghedri

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Basics
Call me: Khalien or Khal
You can tell I'm a: Male
I have the blood of: Drow
Height: 182 Cm
Weight: 70 Kg
Birthday: 20/09

A Bit Deeper
Personally, I am: Khalien is kind but also very careful. He prefers to observe people before interacting with them, No matter what buisness he has with them. Once you get to know him, he can be a very social and loyal. However if you were to betray him, Then you should start to expect an arrow to pierce you're back any time.
Due to an incident in his past, he has a strong case of Pyrophobie and panics when he gets close to a fire any larger than a campfire.
My weapon(s) are: His main weapon is a bow and a short sword. He also carries a small knife.
I can also: Good at sneaking and and following people. Very agile, fast and good and getting around. Good night vision.
Before, I was: Khalien was born in a tribe of bandits and outlaws, mostly built up by survivors from and old Drow village.
According to the stories he were told, the village had been invaded by soldiers who claimed they were following a gang of criminals. They took people's houses and food. When someone tried to talk back they had been stricken down. After the soldiers had been there for more than a week, the villagers decided on driving them out. The plan had gone wrong and most of both sides were killed. The remaining villagers fled to the woods and became bandits in order to survive, while the surviving soldiers rode back to the city for reinforcements.

When Khalien were 6 his tribe had been attacked and wiped out by a group of bounty hunters.
They had attacked the tents with arrows lit on fire during the night. Khalien and a few other children had snuck out from their tents earlier to play. Before he knew what was going, the camp had turned into an inferno. After killing of a few number of stragglers the bounty hunters captured Khalien and the other surviving children. They took them to the city and sold them to slavers. Luckily for Khalien a couple of soldiers on patroll had noticed this and arrested the bounty hunters and slavers. One of the soldiers, a somewhat old man. Decided to take Khalien in as his own after learning of his past. The man taught Khalien to read and how to fight with a sword, as well as how to use a bow. When khalien had turned 21 his step-father died of old age. Leaving him with the small house in the city and enough money for a few months. He easily found a job as a hunter and sometimes helped the military to track criminals down.
My dream? : Besides the usual, finding love, settling down and such he dreams of adventures and excitement.

Extra
Likes: Good food, sunny days, sharpshooting, hunting, women, Kind people.
Dislikes: Bad weather, fights, shell fish, slavery, bad people.
Fears: Pyrophobia. He can handle fires around the size of a campfire at the most, but it still makes him nervous.
Almost forgot: [Anything Else? ]

My guide is:
Kadaveret

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{ }}
Rouin Heartgrove

User Image

The Basics
Call me: Rouin
I have the blood of: Human, Elf
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 120 lbs
Birthday: May 21

A Bit Deeper
Personally, I am: One with nature. She is kind, but only when not feeling threatened. Rouin is very protective of friends and loved ones especially over her village. Though not everyone has figured out Rouin. Her personality will show more through story development.
My weapon(s) are: Bow for her sub weapon and daggers for her main weapon.
I can also: Ride horses, tame certain beasts, speak to nature.
Before, I was: Rouin was a great student in her training courses. She was top of everything. She knew she was a half breed raised in an elven village. She was just as good as the other kids there. No one treated her badly, and her life was perfect. Though she knew of the tales of old with the bound and the hero's who did so bind them. She was up late one night getting ready to head home before she heard the elders of her village talking of the visions they saw. A new hero was to come in this time and save the lands from the destructive winds of the lands. Rouin wasn't sure what this was, but she felt a spark in her heart as though she had something to do with this adventure to come. She rushed home and packed leaving her village behind. She loved them all, but if the elders knew she was trying to leave they would have stopped her. She whispered her goodbyes from the shadows and left her terrain and in search of what her role truly was in this story.
My dream? : To find out who she is and what her role is in this lifetime.

Extra
Dislikes: bullies in all varieties, spicy foods, threatening foes
Fears: Of dying without having completed her role in time.
Almost forgot: N/A

My guide is:
Aria_Kanzaki12

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out