Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Believe In Style Yaoi Role Play
BIS Yaoi Role Play
Index
{{1}} Introduction
{{2}} Band Information
{{3}} Band Members
{{4}} Rules
{{5}} Character Status
{{6}} Application
Hello and welcome to the Believe In Style Yaoi Role Play! I am the moderator of this particular place. And as such, I would like to get a few points across before the role playing commences. There are only four members in BIS, so, membership will be limited. I am very sorry for the inconvenience, but it makes things easier for me if I don't have to make a place for original characters. And honestly? Original characters would ruin the whole 'BIS RP' aspect. If you are interested in joining, continue reading, and at the end send in an application. I will be accepting the most capable person for the job. Which means, I'd like you to have previous knowledge of the band. It makes the characters more believable. Next matter; this is not going to be a place to have huge OOC conversations. I don't mind little OOC things AFTER your post. But you must have some sort of role playing in every post. Don't like it? Don't join. I will be very clear of this, and repeat it in the rules. Also we are intelligent human beings, be literate. No talking like an idiot, or you will be kicked. Thirdly, do not let OTP effect you. For those of you who are not familiar with the term OTP, I will tell you now that it means 'One True Paring'. If one character is with another, oh well. You are free to have your character dislike it, but if it gets to a harassing level, you're cut. The end. You'll get one warning. Now, since we are on the subject of harassment; If you are having trouble with any other member, please feel free to PM me and tell me what the problem is. I am a friendly mod, even though I sound a bit testy here, and I will do all in my power to fix the issue. I promise. So, don't be afraid to PM me for anything, problems, questions, anything. In this RP there WILL BE NO AU ALLOWED. AU means Alternate Universe, basically AU for BIS would be them working in a supermarket and living in a small town. I want to make it that they are a band. You don't have to get technical about it. But in this RP we are RPing the life and times of the band BIS. What they do when they are not touring, drinking, hanging out, writing songs, playing shows. I don't care what you write about. No AU, please. Lastly, this is a yaoi RP. That means there will only be GAY LOVE going on. I will not tolerate gay haters in this thread bashing yaoi. If you do not like yaoi, I am asking you now, no telling you, not to join.

Your Moderator,
Konoe~
BIS (Believe in Style) is a Japanese visual kei rock band formed in July 2004 and originally signed to the Free-Will sub-division of PS Company. The band has since switched to the main branch of the label and as of 2007 released a full-length album (Believe in Style), along with several EPs and singles. Their first mini album in 2004 was in the top 10 on the Oricon indies chart, and the single "Extra Baka" hit the number 1 spot on the independent singles chart in 2005. They disbanded on Jan. 13 2008. They will be sorely missed, and their fans will forever love them.
Name: Maru
Position: Vocalist
Blood Type: B
Birthday: 6/17
Height: 170cm (5'7)
Weight: 53kg
Born in: Tokyo
Hobbies: Movies.
Favourite Colour: Lots

Name: Tsukasa
Position: Guitar
Birthday: 1/3
Height: short
Weight: light
Born in: Tokushima (grew up in Niigata)
Hobbies: Sleeping
Favourite Colour: Purple/Blue

Name: Shunsuke
Position: Bass
Blood Type: A
Birthday: 6/25
Height: 174cm
Weight: 57kg
Born in: Okayama
Hobbies: Baseball
Favourite Colour: Blue

Name: Seika
Position: Drums
Birthday: 5/7
Height: 165cm
Weight: 45kg
Born in: Aichi
Hobbies: Collecting Electronics
Favourite Colour: Blue

{{1}} No Complaints Over Limited Membership
{{2}} No Obsessive OTP
{{3}} No AU
{{4}} No OOC Conversations
{{5}} No Yaoi Bashing
{{6}} No Harassment Of Fellow Members
{{7}} No Cybering, Take That To PM's
{{8}} Have Previous Knowledge Of The Band
{{9}} All Posts Must Have Role Playing In Them
{{10}} Be Literate

And Generally Keep Gaia ToS, Please.
If You Have A Problem Or Question Feel Free To PM Me.
Break The Rules Once And You Will Get A Warning.
Twice And You Are Kicked.
Taken
Tsukasa
Seika

Needed
Maru
Shunsuke
[size=9][color=blue][b]Gaia Name:[/b] ANSWER
[b]Age:[/b] ANSWER
[b]How Long You've Known BIS:[/b] ANSWER
[b]Character You Are Applying For:[/b] ANSWER
[b]You See This Character As:[/b] ANSWER
[b]Role Play Example In Third Person:[/b] EXAMPLE[/color][/size]

Please, To Prove You Read Avidly This Far Put 'I've Seen Better Days' In The Subject Of Your Application.
All Applications Should Be PM'd To Me.
If You Have A Question About The Application, Please PM Me.
OPEN!
Let The Role Play Begin!
Tsukasa was sitting in the recording studio, early as always. He slept all the night before and felt refreshed. But that was normal for him, he loved sleeping almost as much as he loved to play his guitar and hang out with the rest of the band. His eyes were closed as he played a gentle melody on his guitar, hearing the strings vibrate and make the sweet sweet sound of the music he so loved. This, this was a new song that he was writing. It was for someone... someone he cared very deeply for. And so far, he hadn't let a soul know he was working on it. He was very secretive about it. Since... well, the person he was writing it for was in the band. And he'd be embarrassed if they called him out on it.
Seika was taking his time in getting to the studio. He figured he'd be the first one there, like normal. He was slightly bobing his head to the beat of Hinoi Team's Ike Ike as he walked. As he neared the front of the studio, he dug out his key, but noticed the door was already un-locked. 'Hm? Shunsuke must be working on writing another song.' he thought to himself as he walked up the stairs to the recording room.
Tsu didn't hear a damn thing as the other came closer. His headphones were plugged into his amp and instead of the amp putting out a sound, it was blaring it all into Tsuka's ears. Tsukasa didn't seem to mind the loud noises though, especially since it was his own playing, and the... love... song he was writing was just such a pretty little thing.
Seika enter the room, "Hey Shun-" he started but when he noticed it wasn't the bassist he stoped himself. 'What's Tsukasa doing here so early? He usually sleeps in.' he thought to him self as he placed his bag on the small couch in the corner of the room.
And sadly enough, Tsukasa still didn't notice Seika was there, his eyes closed, his mind focused so fully on the music, his body swaying lightly to the gentle, sweet, Melody. A soft smile on his lips as he clearly liked the way it was turning out. He looked so happy, so beautiful in that moment. Laid back in a way that he'd never let anyone see. Or rather, rarely could, being the shy little thing that he was.
Seika had noticed that the guitarist was oblivious to the world as he played his guitar. Seika had never seen his friend in this way, so at peace and so relaxed. He wanted to join his friend in the bliss of his guitar playing so he pulled out the headphones so his ears could take in the beautiful song.
Tsukasa went wide eyed when he heard the song out loud rather than in the headphones and instantly stopped playing when he saw that the headphones had been unplugged. It was probably that damn Maru playing trick on him again he was going to get back at him for it too. "Damn it Mar-" He began as he looked up to face 'Maru'. He ended up staring wide eyed up at Seika, a blush forming on his cheeks. "Seika... what are you doing here?" He hastily began putting away his guitar, a dark blush all over his face, turning even his ears a bright red. It was Seika... the person he was writing the song for. And GOD did he feel really stupid. Sure Seika had only heard a few notes... but if he knew Seika... he was going to ask about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff