Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Noob

Story

A decade ago several species started a war which went on for years and years, but like all wars, it eventually came to a close, but because of this war all sides were badly wounded, cities destroyed, people killed and even some species almost extinct. So all the governments of the different factions came together and created a city, a city to cure all the hatred and create peaceful relations once more. Unfortunately, they couldn't get rid of the pain and anger caused by the war over night, so they made an arena where they could battle their tensions, and perhaps learn to accept each other for who they are. Some use the arena to show off their skills, some use it for the strength gained, it has also been used in the past to train soldiers, that was before the Krystalia Academy was built. The Krystalia Academy is where they train their soldiers now. So have fun, and be warned that while it looks safe and peaceful, appearances are deceiving.

Plot

Krystalia seems to have several plots all within a single plot, think of it like like a fraction. It may be one whole, but has many different individual parts to make up the whole. Since I can not make up every single plot, and people have helped me before with making up plots, I believe that this is an interesting idea. If anyone has any ideas for a plot, PM me and I'd love to hear it, and you'll get full credit for the plot. If you have ideas for the thread, PM me them, I'd like to hear them and don't worry, you'll get full credit.

Chapter 1

Verse 1 "Lame Arse Opening" (1-115): After some really crappy posts because I was still a newbie at RPing...

Verse 2 "The Terra Cotta Rip Off" (115 - 130[?]) The beginning of the evolution of Kry.. One plain night, while Red and Light were eating, (which happened to be the most eventful thing that evening, really..) a large number of clay soldiers showed up, made from dark magic, clay, and dead people. While Light and Red played a game, keeping score of their kills, Masulavece eventually showed up, with two apprentices, and Katara quickly went to him, and then lame remarks went on, there was some fighting, and Masulavece ditched..if I remember right. THE END! (I didn't really bother taking note of anythin' else just because I want to use the Terra Cotta soldier things later on.. XD)

Verse 3 "The Man Who Misses his Missing Memories" (202 - 246 ) After waking up in Red's room, apparently from passing out from a severe headache from his amnesia trouble; Light went into Kry's streets and was met by a strange man, who led him to a secret room where two men awaited him. They offered information on his friend, Red, who was earlier captured by Baton but freed by Faut; little did Light know any of this, though. Light accepting their task for the information, and they told him to hunt down two men.. Inmasherou, and Faut. Meanwhile they hired Inferno to keep Light in line, and should he step out of line..he'd kill him. Light set out and found Red, right as a fight had broken out between Faut, Red, Tristen, and Sandman - which Inferno and Inumarsharou joined. The result was Baton and Sandman fleeing, Inu dying by the hands of Inferno and Light - Faut was next up, and fought with Inferno and Light - and also lost and became their captive. (August 1st, 2007 in Japan Youichi Matsumoto RIP)

Verse 4 "Questioning Regret" (247 - )

Surroundings

Krystalia is a large metropolis based on peace; but that doesn't mean they're defenseless. It has lightly trained troops, and is built with several different technologies from the many people living inside the city, and has defenses created by the technically far advanced ice city, Iatus. Krystalia is based off it's original city, Karla, which was built on an island and was destroyed during the Ernster Krieg (Solemn War) Krystalia was created from most of Karla's descendants, and this time was made inbetween the two major cities of Esthar and Iatus, but stays in a neutral zone. Krystalia is also built next a large canyon, thus making it impossible for anyone to come in through the backside without ships, which would be quickly eliminated by Kry's defense. The front gates are heavily defended, and usually has guards hanging around, and then in times of crisis, the city goes into full alert and only a few soldiers are spared to try and help the civilians to safety. One of the city's finer details is the little canals on each side of every street, and water runs through to run off the back cliff face, down into the canyon where a rather large lush forest lies. And before anyone, including me, forgets... The Battle Arena, which lies right in the center of Krystalia.

Rules

1. No godmodding.

2. Try not to autohit.

3. If you have a problem, PM me and I shall do my best to solve it, this includes problems with someone's character, spelling, language, etc.

4. Try to keep cursing mild.

5. Abide by Gaia's rules and ToS.

6. You get three chances, ruin all three chances and you're out.

7. No controlling other peoples characters.

8. Please be nice and kind to your fellow rper.

9. ABSOLUTELY NO CYBERING!! ANY act of such shall be reported and you will face immediate elimanation from this rp, there shall be no warning of any sort.

10. Have fun

11. No auto killing, And don't kill someone else's character unless you ask his/her's permission

12. Keep everything PG-13, NO higher, this includes romance.

13. All profiles must be PMed, and in your subject bar put, "Live Long Krystalia".

14. If I am not satisfied, I reserve the right to ignore you, or even kick you out/deny you without giving you reasons.

Character Setup

[b]Gaianame:[/b] Needed.

[b]Name:[/b] Needed.

[b]CodeName:[/b] Optional.

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Weapon(s):[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b] Needed.

[b]Race/Species:[/b] Needed.

[b]Power(s):[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b] Needed.

[b]Pet(s):[/b] Optional.

[b]Partner(s):[/b] Optional.

[b]Other:[/b] Optional.

[b]Past:[/b] Optional.

Tipsy Noob

Our first banner people!! Spread the word! And may the best win!! twisted

Banner

User Image

[img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g258/wonderingsoul4311/KrystBanner.jpg[/img]

Tipsy Noob

Want to go somewhere where you can simply jump into and get a good ol' fight without having to go through sending profiles and getting accepted? Well, now you can! Battle Arena Features the battle arena from Krystalia, and people can come and go to fight. Check it out.

Tipsy Noob

____Information_____

Tournament Champions

CLOSED

OoC forum for Krystalia.

Recruit/OoC Battle Arena of Krystalia

[[...so we gonna start?]]

Tipsy Noob

[Ramek]
Dante walked into the arena, squinting from the glare of the sun. He unsheathed his sword, and started swinging it at his side.

"Someone...?!" he called.

tristen walked out of the shadows looking at him. "hhmmm...you want to waste energy?"
phantom_knight_x_
[Ramek]
Dante walked into the arena, squinting from the glare of the sun. He unsheathed his sword, and started swinging it at his side.

tristen walked out of the shadows looking at him. "hhmmm...you want to waste energy?"

"Dante turned his head and observed. "Me? Waste energy? Unthinkable."

As he spoke, heat and light energy from the sunw as already gathering up around him and being absorbed into every single cell in his body.

Tipsy Noob

[Ramek]
[[...so we gonna start?]]

{yes we are started, just i had like tons of messages that came in so i was busy for those few seconds there...}
Cartus sat out by the main doors. Idlely tossing a ball in the air. It had taken him some time to get there, but still if the academy's resourses would allow it then he could study all he liked.

Tipsy Noob

[Ramek]
phantom_knight_x_
[Ramek]

As he spoke, heat and light energy from the sunw as already gathering up around him and being absorbed into every single cell in his body.

"heh, ok. so your joining the arena?" tristen said as he looked around then back at dante.
phantom_knight_x_
[Ramek]
phantom_knight_x_
[Ramek]

"heh, ok. so your joining the arena?" tristen said as he looked around then back at dante.

The enrgy around dante dispelled. "getting me excited for nothin'..." he muttered.

"Yea, I guess I'm joining. Why would it have anything to do with you?"

Tipsy Noob

LittlePest
Cartus sat out by the main doors. Idlely tossing a ball in the air. It had taken him some time to get there, but still if the academy's resourses would allow it then he could study all he liked.

tristen looked at cartus. "i thought i sensed someone else...wonder how hard this round of the arena will be..." he said looking back at dante again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff