Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

B u l l e t P r o o f
Brought to you by the Kek

R u l e s ::

Rule Number One :: What I say goes. No fighting. No cheating. No cybering. No bullshit.

Rule Number Two :: Respect each other. I want some dedication. I want some action. I don't mind torture. I don't mind romance. I want some amusement. Witty, sarcastic characters are very welcome.

Rule Number Three :: I don't mind swearing. Just don't get lippy with me or anyone else personally.

Rule Number Four :: Not all masters are kind. Give it some diversity.

And Finally :: With profiles, please insert "Shackled" as the title of the private message. You will be ignored otherwise for failing at reading.

C o l l a r T a g s

These will be how we shall identify you. Will you be a good pet or will you be in need of a little... T a m i n g?

A Bloody Rose :: Saucy, lethal.
A Half Moon :: Bright, elegant.
A Broken Tooth :: Violent, bad.
A Studded Whip :: Careless, tamable.

Now to create your wonderful character. Please scroll down in order to fill out the application form below. Remember to give it a bit of depth & spice.

I n t r o d u c t i o n
Once upon a time...

Slavery. All those years ago the human race wasn't expecting it to show it's ugly face and slap across their faces with such disgrace and dishonor, it would make a murderer seem like an angel. Those of rich and wealth mainly brought them for little puppets of entertainment, to perhaps poke fun of in order to make their selfish selves feel better. What sad times for most, yet brilliant times for others. There is no point in trying to run. They have every right to hurt you. And with civilisation becoming nothing more than a pitiful sight of survival of the fittest, maybe it is your only hope. Weep what tears remain and swallow your pride, you have to endure the daily task of being worthless.
C h a r a c t e r P r o f i l e s

Current audio of inspiration :: Latexxx Teens | Maschine Zeit (<3 song) .

F o r y o u h e l p l e s s s l a v e s
Bless your cotton socks...

Quote:
And you are called :: (Insert name here)
And you will be turning :: (Age) this year.
You got here because :: (History, events)
And now you want to redeem yourself by :: (answers)
What don't you like about slavery ::
Then if you don't like it, you will have to ::
When you gaze out the window, you see :: (Picture)

F o r y o u m a s t e r s

Quote:
And you are called :: (Insert name here)
and you will be turning :: (Age) this year.
And you want a slave because :: (Reasons)
With those reasons, you came from :: (History)
What do you like about slavery ::
Does it make you grin ::
When you look in the mirror, you see :: (Picture)

I want profiles to have a decent, beefy amount of information. Eight lines minium for each available lengthy answer. Or else there will be deaths. Hehe, oh sorry, you don't find that ... a m u s i n g ? Please remember to enjoy yourselves and let's dish out the dirt already!

O o c
This is if you are bored and your character's are stuck in different locations you can still natter away and chillax. Enjoy.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/b-u-l-l-e-t-p-r-o-o-f-ooc-recruitment-lit-visit/t.51109947_1/
W h a t s O n O r d e r

The Chosen Few Slaves

Sh a c k l e d B e a u t y

User ImageAnd you are called :: Yuuri Aya
And you will be turning :: 17 this year.
You got here because :: it all began around Christmas time. There had been a shortage of food and water, they even considered rationalising because it was that dreadful. My home had been repossessed and my mother and father had past away years ago. I never really knew them, to be honest yet I still miss them. But like I was saying, I guess you could say I got involved with the wrong crowd. Most wouldn't consider a young girl like me mixing in with criminals but when there is nothing left, it is a cry of desperation to steal. I guess this is my consequence and punishment, I got caught even though I hadn't really committed the crime but I came off lightly. I could've had six years in prison for someone else's dirty work, though, for what they considered a softer 'treatment', I was taken to the nearest slavery market and sold at the highest auction but that still didn't clear my criminal record. At least I'll get a comfortable bed to sleep on. I hope...
And now you want to redeem yourself by :: I hope I will be considered an individual. Obviously the freedom of speech is denied and I'll do my best to control my temper. I'll try and be a good girl, if you can define good for me. I'm generally sweet-natured, by considering of the circumstances, I'm quite shy around new, and unknown faces.
What don't you like about slavery :: I lack the experience of being a so called 'slave', the minute I hear slavery I think of sexual gratification so I have no idea what to really expect. I am a little fearful of the whole thing already.
Then if you don't like it, you will have to :: wish upon a star and pray there is a miracle. I heard rumours that there is no point in running, apparently they can even sedate you or something. Whether that's true or not, I have no idea but I swear if they'd try I may have to defend myself. I may not be strong, but if worst comes to worst I'll give them a nasty n**.
When you gaze out the window, you see ::

And you are called :: Serena Sinclair
And you will be turning :: 17 this year.
You got here because :: I'm here because apparently society has reached its ultimite form of corruption. I could have been a successful, talented woman; I could have made it to the top of the ladder. I've always been a good girl, independant, smart. Though, the moment my poor single mother died of cancer and I had no family left it seemed that none of that mattered. I was able to live for about a year off of what money I had left of my mother's, but it got to the point where I was broke with absolutely nothing left. One day I was forced to resort to stealing. Trust me, it was not something I wanted to do, but it was necessary. Just a stupid loaf of bread or two was all I wanted, but I was caught. The police took me away and instead of sending me to jail they put me in slave market, being shown off to rich, high-society bastards that look at me like I'm a piece of meat.
And now you want to redeem yourself by :: What I could I do to possibly redeem myself? I;m not the same person I was before. I've grown bitter and angry. I don't trust anyone anymore. These men don't care about me at all. I'm just a toy to them, a pet. I'll show them that that's not what I am. I'm a human being just like them.
What don't you like about slavery :: The way those men that call themselves 'master's look at me. They think they could own me and make me do whatever they want. Yeah right. They won't get anything out of me.
Then if you don't like it, you will have to :: Fight back. I'm not going to listen to a word they say. My mother taught me better than to give in and let people control me. These masters can try all they want to break me, to make me obey them. It's not happening.

User Image

And you are called :: Rosaline Smith
And you will be turning :: 21 this year.
You got here because :: She dosen't know much of why she is here. All she knows is this: I was alone in a dark alley, and I was knocked out. I woke up, shackled as a slave.
And now you want to redeem yourself by :: Being Free
What don't you like about slavery :: We Must follow others.
Then if you don't like it, you will have to :: Stay in a stranger's home.
User Image

W h a t s T o C o m e

The Selected Owners

N o R e m o r s e

And you are called :: Dorian Adonai
and you will be turning :: Twenty-eight this year.
And you want a slave because :: Dorian has a multitude of reasons for wanting a slave. The primary reason is to have a servant he can depend on, and who better than someone indebted to him? He has several plans that will soon be put into motion, and a trustworthy servant with little to lose by betraying him will be an effective trump card. Aside from that, however, he is bored and wants some entertainment as well as someone to watch out for his personal property.
With those reasons, you came from :: Dorian was raised in a business-minded family. Ambition was always one of his most notable and defining traits. Of course, aggression also ran in the blood, and by the age of nineteen, Dorian had killed all his brothers and sisters. By twenty-one, he had taken out his parents and claimed the throne of the Adonai business. Covering a wide range of fields, Dorian expanded the trade to every product imaginable. Firearms are still his greatest import and export, however, painting him a bountiful target for the likes of crime bosses and peddlers. That is to say, Dorian has made plenty of enemies while expanding his territory, and all enemies that have dared to oppose him openly thus far have been eliminated. However, preferring to err on the side of caution, Dorian is now gathering allies to strengthen his hold on the black market and has relocated to a new base of operations near a rumored slave shop.
What do you like about slavery :: Dorian isn't the biggest fan of slavery. Though he has dabbled in human trafficking, he doesn't see the excitement that other wealthy members of society do. He does like to manipulate people or have people indebted to him, but he doesn't necessarily need a slave for that.
Does it make you grin :: Dorian smirks rather than grins at the concept of slavery. It may be amusing, but it doesn't hold a lot of interest for him.
When you look in the mirror, you see ::
User Image
User ImageAt the Beginning

It had been a very restless night for Yuuri, the worry; the fear poisoned her dreams that soon became consumed by nightmares. It was like her soul was screaming at her stupidity. To be fair, it wasn’t a clever thing to do; but it was an act of desperation that devastated her entire life. No one said life was a walk through the park, but some don’t even have to try, a part of her was envious of that. It seemed there had always been strange twists of fate, for the good or bad, nothing was ever easy or simple.

There she had been ditched by the police, unaware of just how much trouble she could be in. She hated unpredictable acts, sprawled across the floor of the cage the shop keeper had stored her in. That simple black gown trailed down her hourglass figure, managing to tickle over her toes. Yuuri just lay, ever so still, as if in a transfixed state that had paralysed all thought. She gave a little kick in her sleep, a weak squirm that caused a few strands of her beautiful lock to brush across her face. Those little fingers twitched, she hadn’t been shackled yet thankfully. But it was a matter of time before those soft pupils of amber snapped open in fright. Scrambling into a sitting position, she lightly patted down her chest.

“Just a dream. Just a dream…”

Yuuri mumbled faintly, she had to repeat just to reassure herself, to convince that she was alright. Trying to act as if she hadn’t done anything out of the ordinary, he combed through fingers through the silky strands, brushing them straight and flicking it eventually over her shoulder. Though, in embarrassment, she had a slight tinge of red on her cheeks as a reaction of her uncontrollable antics while she slept. It must’ve been around midnight by now, yet still sirens blared within the city. A sigh seeped past those pouting lips, wishful thinking was pointless now.

There was no rest for the wicked as they say; this market was like a 24 hour convenient store. It never closed. However, the shop keeper was lent over the counter, browsing through what seemed to be a lousy excuse for a magazine. He was reading the joke section, cackling away like some kind of madman doing an experiment. Yuuri couldn’t resist… “Could you keep it down, please?” And at that the shop keeper threw down his magazine and strolled over. The sound of keys jingled in his pocket with his sway, eyeing the approaching man. “What was that? Oh, must’ve been the wind.” He sniggered, giving a little kick to one of the cage bars. It made Yuuri jump, lowering her stare to the ground. The shop keeper was named Fred. Not really the smartest of chaps and was convinced he’d get business at night.
~Adonai~

A sleek, gray compact car pulled up in front of the decrepit warehouse. Relatively left alone by the town's authorities, it was the perfect gathering place for those wealthy enough to indulge in their own crude fantasies, whether born of sexual desires or a fetish for violence. The well-dressed man who emerged from the vehicle was slightly different. He had unusual interests, to be sure, but he liked to think that his personal luxuries were purposely born from an unusual lifestyle compared to boredom. He was not exactly justifying himself; he wasn't a good person and he knew it. However, he wasn't one to simply twiddle thumbs during idle moments. He always had an activity or transaction at hand, so he had little time to encourage eccentric tendencies.

Dorian removed his sunglasses to reveal lazy eyes the color of smoked gold. Amber was a rare color in irises, but when they resembled the bullets that one sells, one knows that an interesting personality is present. After observing the building for a few moments, the man locked his car and stepped inside. Immediately after opening the door, two guards frisked him for weapons and walked away with both of his firearms. Snorting, he ignored them and moved further inside to observe the numerous cages and inhabitants.

He almost snorted once more, this time a mixture of pity and bemusement. All these pathetic little souls who didn't have the strength to defend themselves, now locked away for the amusement of others. Some stared up at him, their gazes desolate; others ignored him, trying to sleep, perhaps to preserve their energy.

One had the gall to pipe up against one of her captors. It was a simple phrase, a quiet request that didn't even hold any blame. The doorman walked over and kicked the cage, silencing the slave. Dorian watched for a moment before walking over to her. She had some courage, some spirit still in her, barely hanging on by a thread. Timid, gentle, and fragile; someone who would need another for reliance. Someone he was looking for.

Crouching next to the cage, Dorian knocked lightly on one of the bars to get her attention. "What would your name be, love?" he asked.
“Aha! I told you!” cheered the shop keeper, he was one of those people that loved proving others wrong, and that dirty chuckle rumbled in his throat. Peering around from cage to cage, “Which one of you girlies will they pick…” Though there were also male slaves, but it was harder to frighten a guy than a girl, generally at least. The greedy fellow rubbed his hands together, as if excited about how much profit he could gain. Money was all he lived for; it didn’t matter about the conditions of the run down, dimly lit establishment.

“I should be having a new arrival too… 17 years old as well… Anyone would think it’s a girl’s dream to become a slave by the amount that comes in.” He let out that bellowing laugh at nothing; it made the hairs on the back of Yuuri’s neck tickle whilst she cringed a little. Fred noticed Yuuri’s expression, growing quite fond of just teasing and provoking such a lost little soul. “Ahh, just what I’d like to see.” He gave a clap of his hands and twiddled his thumbs, “Feel free to browse.” He offered kindly, but he was only nice to the owners. He couldn’t give a rat’s arsed about the peasants as he saw them as.

Yuuri gave a quick glance to the silhouette, peering from side to side curiously to see who he’d pick, though there wasn’t much live stock as usual. She then lightly gulped as those foot steps came to a halt in front of her cage; hesitant to even look the man in the eyes she tried to shy away and ignore he was even there. But the knock on the rusty steel bar suddenly coached her to yelp out, “Yuuri!” It looked as if she was flinching, calming down a little as she realised she overreacted. “…Yuuri is my name. What’s yours?” It must’ve been seen as rude, especially to answer back. It was fairly obvious that she hadn’t been tamed, at all. She still considered herself an equal and quite oblivious to the fact that what she had done could even be considered rude.

“Is she giving you any trouble there?” grumbled Fred, he did have very rapid mood swings. He crackled the knuckles on his fists; by which time Yuuri had now gazed at this newcomer, right in the eyes, shaking her head. “Please…” She whispered very weakly, almost a little beg so that she stayed out of harms way. Those golden eyes shimmered a moment, only one watered a tear.
~Adonai~

Dorian slowly eyed the man up and down, his attention caught by the cracking muscles. Turning back to the slave, he said, "Yuuri, huh? Hold on for a second, love." Standing up, he caught the man's gaze and said, "You think it does the product good to harrass it?" The shopkeeper's gruff demeanor diminished for a second, replaced by confusion. "As a businessman myself, I know perfectly well that product sells best when it's in tip-top shape. Quality over quantity, my friend. That's how money's made and that's how customers are attracted." Scratching at his chin, Dorian let his words sink in to the increasingly frustrated man. "I don't care if you want to sell slaves or not, but from one businessman to another, my advice is you lay off the roughing-up. The more 'sophisticated' clients prefer brand-new goods." Of course, 'sophisticated' in this part of the world usually meant 'richer.' Fred, a little slow to catch on, considered the man's words before a grin slowly spread across his face. Nodding a few times, he made a note of writing that down.

Letting out a quiet sigh, Dorian tapped on the cage next to him once more. "Speaking of sophistication, I would like to purchase this girl here. Brand new product means better quality." Fred nodded and whistled for a guard to come over, keys jingling. After locating the correct key, the guard opened the cage and started reaching in before Dorian clicked his tongue. Fred, catching these little hints immediately now, pushed the guard to the side. Sadly, he started reaching himself, and the businessman had to cough loudly to further instruct the shop owner. Fred, reluctant but unwilling to paint a pitiful picture of his business, back away and allowed Dorian to handle 'the goods.' Reaching in, he offered his hand instead of taking the girl out by force. "Time to leave these cages behind, eh, love?" he said, a disarming smile on his face.
Yuuri watched in slight amazement, she had never eye-witnessed anyone stand up to the shop keeper before, though she hadn’t been in for very long. She seemed to admire it, a half hearted smile perking up the corners of her lip, she was relieved and seemed happier in herself already, but all wasn’t over yet. In fact, this was merely the beginning and he still didn’t answer her question.

The guards slumbered over as if it was so a big task to unlock the cage, Yuuri was expecting some kind of snatch or tug but had already gained quite a trusting bond with this newcomer, simply because he had rescued her from the jaws of hell. Slowly, her hand gently took his, but it was cold to the touch. With what elegance remained, she slipped through the caged door and felt almost a little guilty. She was in debt to him.

At this point, she couldn’t wait to embrace fresh air again, and to escape from such a dump. She had began walking even though he hadn’t started to. “Oh.” In reply to his question about leaving the cages, “Yes.” She felt as if she had forgotten something, “Oh, sir! Yes sir.” At least she was trying, that reassuring smile he sent removed all hostility.
~Adonai~

Dorian started chuckling, amused by her behavior. "Now, now, no need to treat me like an army drill sergeant. I'm tough, but not that tough. Although, on that note..." Turning back to Fred, the businessman requested a small restraint, such as handcuffs or shackles. Fred went back to his counter and retrieved a pair of manacles. Taking them, Dorian locked the petite girl's wrists together gently in front of her. "Sorry, love," he said to avoid any questions. "Sometimes, you have to maintain a certain level of professional authority. Don't want to appear weak to your peers, eh?" Paying the required amount for his new slave, he led her out of the rickety store and into the fresh night air. Leading her to the car, he opened the passenger side door and let her in before moving to the driver's seat.

He started driving away and continuing the conversation at the same time. "My name is Dorian Adonai. I'm a businessman and new to this area. Currently I'm looking for servants to watch over my household. You were fortunate enough to be chosen." A wry smile crossed his face. "Or unfortunate. Depends on how you'll behave in my household."
She gave a few blinks of confusion as she stood corrected. Those pale lips parted, making an attempt to justify her reasoning but the words didn’t follow-through. She was simply copying the general mannerism she had observed during her stay. She still had a lot to learn by the looks of things. Each owner had their own way I guess.

Yuuri, feeling a little embarrassed just gave a tilt of her head since this fellow purchased a pair of handcuffs. It was merely bad habit to try and resist, seized by Dorian, “But I thought…” When would she learn, wishful thinking and hope was useless. The minute you try to assume everything is alright, it finally turns to the opposite fate.

The click of the handcuffs locking into place silenced her motives of struggling. She should’ve been grateful but a part of her wasn’t. A conflict between freedom and submission. The apology wasn’t accepted, her stare dropping to her feet. Yuuri just gave a nod, to notify that she was listening just not quite understanding. The night’s breeze welcomed her like an embrace, sighing in relief. She didn’t even bother looking back, settling inside the car though she struggled to do her seatbelt up, huffing slightly in annoyance because of it.

At this point Dorian had taken his seat and she gave quite an incentive stare. Quietly contemplating, it can’t be so hard to watch over a household but she prayed he wouldn't discover her criminal record on file. It seemed her future seemed brighter than her previous one, a little smile blooming only to shrink… “Why would it be unfortunate?” Curiosity killed the cat.

Do you think he already knows? No... A white lie won't hurt anyone...
~Adonai~

Dorian stole a quick glance before returning to the road before him. "I only brook so much nonsense in my household before my patience wears thin, love. That being said, however, I doubt you'll give me any reason to punish you. Based on first impressions, I think you'll make yourself a comfortable addition to my humble abode." Turning a corner, he leaned back in his seat and rested one hand in his lap while the other was still gripping the steering wheel. "Now, as I've said, I'm a businessman. This constitutes all kind of business, love. I won't go into any great detail as you'll learn in time what it is I do, specifically. However, one thing I should let you know right now is that I have a lot of paperwork and folders. Needless to say, my study area is generally messy. The organization of my work will be one of your primary duties. I'll also ask you to do some secretarial work, but it'll be nothing difficult once I show you the ropes."

Taking a right turn, he began passing by stores of all kinds, from groceries to construction materials. He then spotted one that made him slow the car down. Checking in the mirrors and looking behind him, he made a quick U-turn and pulled ot the curb in front of the store. "I just realized that you'll need some clothes, love," he said, parking the car and removing the keys from the ignition. "Since it's still open, how about we look around? I'll let you pick out what you want. We'll say about four days' worth, just to keep the cost in check. How does that sound?" Stepping out of the car, he moved to the passenger's side, opened the door and retrieved a small key from his pocket. He removed her manacles, placed them on the dashboard and waited for her to step out of the car.
Yuuri stayed silent a moment, the mention of tolerating so much in his household just reminded her of how she lost her own. She was a little bitter at herself for her careless actions. It wasn’t like Yuuri to live in the past and that day dream gradually faded from her eyes. Those ores of amber began gazing out of the window instead; at least she was in safer hands now. It was time to pay attention to Dorian; there was no point in living in regret and guilt but her eyes still stared at pedestrians. She was naturally more of a listener than a speaker, she was just grateful he wasn’t quizzing her. I suppose none of that was important anyway.

He was right about one thing; she wouldn’t give him too much trouble, at least not on purpose. There’s two down sides about Yuuri, it takes her a little longer to get used to a workplace and secondly, Yuuri is a very curious minded soul. Which means yes, she is the type to read documents that don’t belong to her and think about the consequences later. “Accounting and filing doesn’t sound so hard…” She muttered after he stated about there being so much paperwork, oh, there sparkled her optimistic nature which sometimes annoyed others.

With a blink of anticipation she stared over to him, “Really?” clothes shopping was her favourite pass times back in the day. Those golden orbs glimmered with excitement, the first glint of happiness he could honestly observe within her gaze. She gave a very assertive nod and couldn’t wait to leave the car to explore. Yuuri gave a half-hearted smile once he unlocked those manacles, giving a delicate stroke to her wrists afterwards. “Thanks…”

The black gown she had worn didn’t compliment her figure but she liked it for the less revealing value. She had no idea if he’d like her style of clothing, but then why should she care as long as she was comfortable. “Sounds fun. For me at least…” She always thought men would get bored being dragged around to shop for what a girl wants. The thought kind of amused her, faintly giggling before entering the store.

The dresses were beautiful and breath-taking, one in particular caught her eye and she had to examine it closer, stroking the silky material. It was a lovely, deep indigo colour with a simple floral pattern stitched around the waist. She glanced at the price tag and gasped softly, whispering slyly, “I think it’s a bit expensive in here…”
~Adonai~

The businessman chuckled lightly and quietly responded, "This town is visited by a number of wealthy people. I wouldn't be surprised if the stores around here take advantage of that fact." Standing up straight, he started to examine the clothes himself, passing a hand every now and then over the fabric to check its texture. "Generally, price isn't an issue with me. I've said only a few garments for now, but we can return later for more clothes, if you wish." One particular dress caught his eye; a white linen dress with a sash that reached down to the knees. It was held up by two straps that tied behind the neck rather than slipped over the shoulders. "What do you think of this?" he inquired, holding it up for her. "I think it would look lovely on you."
Some people didn’t consider money an object, but she hadn’t been treated like this and found it difficult to not allow a certain amount of guilt to squeeze through. Yuuri simply looked puzzled a moment, blinking as she tried to process an answer or at least a response. “Er… Right but…” She was never magical with words or a smooth talker; if she was to lie she would probably end up stuttering or changing the subject.

Those trailing strands of silver swished with her movement, sneaking up behind Dorian to peer at the gown he had found. Yuuri quietly judged, watching him displaying it. When she thought she always gained this little pout, pondering until she needed a little reassurance, “It’s pretty… You really think it’ll look nice on me?” Edging closer, it didn’t take her long to make a decision and she announced quite happily, “Sure, we’ll go with this. But…”

A sweet yawn interrupted her sentence, cupping a hand over her mouth as she did and giving a dazed tired look a moment, “I think I need a coffee or something.” In other words, she was sleepy but she was happy to stay up, he could have all kinds of chores waiting for her arrival. There was an abrupt change in the weather; it was like the heavens opened. Yuuri hated rain, but only for shallow reasons such as getting damp hair.
Although she was shattered she held such a prim and proper posture that it was very difficult to notice but a hand crept up and gave his shirt a little tug, whispering faintly, “Can we head home now?” That may have annoyed him, she realised why, to a certain degree but surely he should be happy that she referred to it as a home rather than a prison. Honesty is the best policy, apparently.
Ѕεяεηа Ѕιηclаιя

A pair of dark brown eyes gazed disdainfully up at the top of her cold, metal cage. Having just awoken from a not-so-great night's sleep. Serena was put in the same foul mood she had everytime she woke up to see nothing but gray, gray, gray. Gray cage. Gray walls. Grey floor. It pissed her off, having to be stuck in this stupid place.

Serena sat upright and ran her fingers through her straight brown hair, which has somehow managed to keep its softness even though it often spent most of its time on the floor from Serena laying down so much. Besides, there wasn't much to in this cage but sleep and poke fun at the guards and shopkeeper. Though it wasn't much fun when they kicked her or slapped her for talking back at them, it was always somewhat amusing to see them get angry.

She glanced down at the white dress that clung tightly to her thin form and dusted it off. There was really no point though. It was nearly impossible to keep a white dress clean when you're sitting in a dusty cage all day and night. She wondered where she would be happier, a master's house or here. It was actually quite a tough choice for her. Though it would be nice to live in an actual home, it wouldn't be worth it if she had to obey a master's every whim.

[[Sorry it's so short. XP]]

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas