Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anselm & Sky
Angel & Devil RP between
iiSilence and Kuronaneko
Oh wow~

Well this is pretty cool should I start first or you?
(( kk =D Excuse me though since i'm just learning how to RP))

Anselm opened his eyes to the bright sun, he winced at the bright light and began to curse at the blinding light "Damn light ..... am I in the human world already?"
He stood upright and stretched his arms, flapped his wings and began to check his surroundings.
Buildings. Houses. Humans. "Yup, definitely the human world". Anselm landed early in the morning under a tree in the park near a creek. the park was a small patch
of green in the messy city surrounding it. It looked like a tiny Eden in the concrete jungle. "Ah s**t...I better get to work before they catch me slacking off" said Anselm as he crouched down to dust off the dirt on his white pants. Anselm slowly flapped his wings and propelled himself towards the sky as fast as a bullet. He looked down to the human city as he took note of the city's lefts and rights. Anselm was sent to the human world
because according to the censors of heaven a demon was somewhere in this city, but it seems that this 'demon' has not done anything for the past few years it has been staying in the human world. According to angel law, unless a demon does anything, Angels are not allowed to touch them. Anselm's job will be to find and investigate what this particular demon is planning.
"My god it wouldn't hurt those lazy bastards up there to send some one who can knows how to investigate demons! They do realize that the only thing I've learned to do is kill these shitty things?" he sighed and brought out his demon radar. He may not know how to investigate,but a job is a job. "Let's get started."

((MY GOD THAT WAS LONG AND CRAPPY gonk ))
Sky is a little boy at the moment he is living as someones son. His ability gives him the power to mutate in any form. Though, living like this isn't really easy, and Sky doesn't like it, but it beats living with his dad The Devil any day. Not to mention Sky had to send the person he was impersonating to summer camp without his parents knowing.

A man walked in , "Hello Son, how are you doing today? Would you like to play catch?" ..."No thanks dad, I have too....." He had to make an excuse.."I have to...uh... go hang out with friends in the park today!" "Awwh, well thats to bad, maybe next time." As his father left the room and closed the door Sky sighed of relief and turned into his normal form, and opened the window. 'Haha, yay.' He jumps out the window but trip [on his own foot] and falls down the two story building head first with a smack. ..."Ugh..owowow..." 'i hope no one heard that.' Lucky thing is humans can't see immortal creatures such as devils.

He bended his knees preparing to jump, his wings started to flap slow and then fater and faster. He leaped and now he is air borne. In his free time Sky likes to roam the earth world learning about the interesting creatures, they call humans. Sky sadly doesn't have the power to sense other devils or angels so he couldn't sense a devil-murderer was on the loose and that someone was after him .
Anselm stared at the little red dot on his radar that represented the demon in this area. He watched the little red dot move about the city and took
note it's coordinates.As he looked at the radar he noticed that this thing was circling the city and was moving around randomly,"The hell? where is this a*****e going?" he stared at the dot for a few minutes to guess where it was going. The dot kept going one way,then stopping at dead ends and taking odd turns as if.....as if.....as if the demon was LOST or something! Anselm laughed a little at the thought of a something so ridiculous, 'Even the shittiest demon wouldn't be pathetic enough to get lost in the human world' he thought as he dismissed the funny idea of an immortal being getting lost.
As he put the radar away, Anselm quickly uttered a prayer that would connect him to heaven. Once an angel on an assignment they must report all important details back to heaven. As he finished the prayer a small bright light seemed to appear and float in front of him. Anselm slowly extended his arm and held the small ball of light in front of his chest.With a Chesire cat like grin on his face, Anselm started to speak to the ball of light, "Hey Jeanne~ how's it goin' up there?" the small ball started to project a hologram of an female angel in clothes similar to Anselm's. The woman slowly raised her head elegantly , but when her eyes met Anselm's her facial expression twisted in disgust, "Ugh, Anselm what in the name of God do you want?" Anselm laughed at her obvious annoyance and dislike of the fact that he was alive,"Don't worry babe, I'm just here to report that I found our mystery demon." he said smoothly, "What already? that's waaay too fast!"she said with a suspicious expression. "Yeah, yeah I know. This thing didn't even try to hide it's presence! It's presence on my radar is so freakin' obvious that I think he might be leading me towards him. So for now I'll proceed with caution". The both agreed with his plan to be cautious. Anselm crushed the ball of light in his hand until it disappeared, and then he quickly proceeded to fly towards this 'demon'.

((GOD I NEED TO SHORTEN THIS!!))
'Humans like ride in giant mechanical bugs.' He wrote every note he could see down on his little notebook. 'Humans like to talk to themselves into a mechanical do-hickey.' He seemed so interested in mankind's odd ways. 'Humans sometimes eat out of cups with a spoon.' He wrote this note while staring at a hobo eating pudding. Though the most interesting thing he could ever see was the human's way of showing affection. Sometimes they would gift each other. Sometimes the girl would get mad and slap the guy. Sometimes they would put their arms around each other and smile . Sometimes love made them cry.

This confused him and so this was what kept him in the real world. one time he saw a couple kiss. And his eyes widened, and he touched his bottom lip with his index finger imagining what that felt like and why do they do it. 'So...weird.' He thought. And then while in search for more information he saw an angel. 'Oh no more of them.' He put his notepad and pen into his pocket and flew into and alley then turned into a normal teenaged girl in a school outfit. And walked out into the side walk into a crowd of people. 'Please don't find me please don't...'

Sky's lack of experience in the human world and being that he was scared so he was distracted forgot that kids don't go to school in the summer so they don't wear uniform. Not to mention he was wearing a Japanese school outfit when they were actually in California.

((lol i didn't make some of the words a different color cause I was lazy xDDD))
Anselm flew high in the sky in order to see the entire city. "Good it's not that far from here.That demon sure is weird though, he's not hiding his presence at all!".He sped up his pace to catch up to the demon but as he sped through the sky, he looked down at the city and spotted a few humans talking. A boy and a girl seemed to be going through a bad break-up. Anselm stopped for a few minutes just to watch it unfold.The girl was crying and frustrated, while the guy was upset and disappointed. He sighed at the the pitiful sight.To be honest, he never really understood why humans did such things when it always,ALWAYS ends up like this.'They love even though it just ends up miserably' he thought to himself, 'Meh, not my problem! she wasn't that cute anyways. It wasn't THAT big of a loss'. Anselm then noticed at the corner of his eye something flying in the sky. He turned his head and saw a small demon boy flying about. The demon seemed dazed while putting his fingers on his lip. This demon's behavior was odd for a demon since most demons wouldn't be idly flying around dazed.They're usually busy trying to put humans through hell! Literally!."s**t, I got distracted!" he cursed quietly as he saw that the demon spotted him. The demon flew down fast and disappeared into the hustling and bustling city.Anselm tried to follow but as quickly as he left, the demon disappeared. Aslem thought to himself angrily' You just HAD to stare at it. You just had to.' while metally slapping himself. At some point Anselm continued on foot to look for the demon."What the? Where did he go?!" he said as he searched."Awww crap! I lost him! There's nothing here but a bunch of sleazy human teenagers and a cosplaying girl!" he cursed as he stared at the cosplaying girl that was wearing a Japanese school uniform in California. There was something familiar about her. It's either that or he just found her pretty cute but he dismissed it and flew like a bullet up at the sky to continue his search.
Sky waited for a minute and turned around. 'He's gone.' He sighed and then walked into a cafe and went into a stall to change back into normal form. He didn't want humans to see a girl and then out of no where disappear when he turned back into normal form. He had to watch out for that male angel from now on.

After about several hours it was finally dinner time. And that was the cue for Sky to head home. He flew to his bedroom window and opened it climbing through and turning back into his little boy form. "Son! dinner is ready!" "Coming ,dad!" Sky walked downstairs when suddenly he had seen that both the boy he was impersonating and the boy's father was dead on the kitchen floor they seem to have been stabbed several times. The floor was filled with blood. "You think you could hide from us? You think you could hide from your father?" An evil and ominous voice whispered as if it were in Sky's mind. "W-who are you? Come out coward!" Sky said trying to act brave.

"Coward? How dare you speak to me like that? I am your father's right-hand man." The voice proclaimed. "Chaos?! How did you find me?" Sky looked around still unable to see chaos. "Oh....You think to low of me, your presence is much to easy to find, your spirit energy wasn't at all hidden." 'I knew it! I used to much of my ability.' Sky had to run for it. This man was much to powerful and to dangerous for him. A black figure came from the floor in front of Sky. The figure was Chaos . Chaos is much like a part of Sky's father. More like his shadow if you would. Chaos's weakness is when he used his powers he is unable to hide his spirit energy.

then Chaos used his shadow magic to make Sky choke. Sky dropped to the floor on his knees both hands on his neck as he gasped for breath and his face was filled with horror. 'I'm so scared. I don't want to go back' The radar Anselm was holding went crazy, beeping and honking, a giant red dot was right beside Sky's small dot.
'Help me...'

((OOC: Here comes the action part...WEEE~! whee ))
"It's official. That brat is gone!" growled Anselm as he kicked a trash can to the ground. Anselm searched for that boy for hours with out luck since his radar fell somewhere in the city and it was no where to be found."I've searched every nook and cranny of this city, and yet there.Is.No.Demon boy!".He felt his temper rising with frustration, and to calm himself down he squatted and sighed next to the over turned trash can. As he was about to sing a prayer to contact his superior Jeanne about the failure he has pulled off, he heard beeping! Not just any beeping, it was his Demon Radar's beeping! He quickly turned his head and saw a small beeping radar just next to the trash can. Anselm practically jumped over and sang with glee, "Oh my god! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! Now I'm not gonna get into trouble with that b***h Jeanne! I'll never lose you again sweet baby!" He kept hugging and kissing the radar until he realized that it had just came from the trash "Ugh! Ew!".
After cleaning off his mouth, (A.K.A spitting and rubbing his tongue continually with his sleeve) he finally took notice of the peculiar beeping. His radar indicates that there is an extremely powerful demon and a weak demon next to it. As Anselm looked closely he could see that his radar saw two human bodies next to them, and upon further inspection, they were DEAD "Oho~ now that's what I'm talking about! now that those bitches have done something I'm free to kill them off and get this assignment over with!" he quickly took to the sky and headed to the destination of the demons. It wasn't very long until he was right in front of the house. Before he entered the house however, Anselm chanted a prayer that summoned his sword 'Ezekiel' with a smirk on his face and a single thought in his mind ' Heh, this is gonna be fun!' After a few brief seconds, Anselm cautiously entered the home.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff