Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Story~

Imagine a world where you can only have 2 children. For if you do, there is only one punishment. Death.

A law was passed out in the year 3010, that a mother can not have more than 2 children. But, most of them broke the law and had a 3rd child, and hid them some place safe, where they can not be seen. 3rd children uses fake ID cards, so no one will know their real name, age, and other personal info. Now few illegal third children risked leaving home away from their loved ones, and most remained home. One day, somebody invented a chat room for illegal 3rd children. The password? Freedom. Now the illegal third children, call themselves 'The Shadow Children', and plans to stop the Population Police's evil deeds. But the Population Police have absolute power over the country, so will it be the Population Police who will win? Or the 'Shadow Children'? Who will it be? Its up to you!!

[-Story-] [-Rules-] [-Banned People-] [-Character Profile-]
                      ~Rules~

- Read all the rules before sending in a profile!!
        - I'm god here, and what I say goes, goes.
        - Do not take over other peoples lives.
        - If your gonna kill some one from the RP, ask for my permission and the person your gonna kill.
        - No cybering! Romance is allowed, but please keep this PG-13!
        - You can only have 3 characters.
        - When your talking, please use " ".
        - Cursing is allowed once in a while, but not all the time!!
        - If your going to be away more then 4 days, please contact me.
        - If you are a shadow children please put the title Seeking For Freedom, or if you are going to be a member of the Population Police, put the title We Have Power. So I know you read all the rules.
        - You can not be one of the characters from Among The Hidden, for example Luke or Jen.
        - You get 3 warnings. If you get all three, your out!
        - Most important rule. HAVE FUN!!

~Banned People~

(( This is the people who got banned from this RP, along with the reason why. ))

1.)
        2.)
        3.)

(( None yet! ))

~Character Profile~

(( This is where all the profiles are stored. ))

Shadow Children

[color=entercolorhere] Hello my name is: (( Characters name, middle name, and last name.))
        Fake name: (( What is your fake name? What people call you? ))
        They say looks can be decieving: (( Characters age? ))
        I've been hiding for: (( How long have you been hiding? ))
        You want to know about me?: (( Character's past. ))
        People describe me as: (( Whats your personality? ))
        I like these things: (( What does your character like? At least, 5! ))
        I hate these things: (( What does your character hates? At least, 5! ))
        Don't I look good?: (( Appearence. ))
        The one who controls me is: (( Your username. ))[/color]

Population Police.

[color=entercolorhere] Hi, the name is: (First name, middle name, and last name. ))
        But you can call me: (( What does people call you? ))
        I've Been Free to Roam: (( What age? ))
        This is none of your buisness!: (( How did you get to work with the Population Police? ))
        I act like: (( Personality. ))
        I like these things: (( At least, 5! ))
        I hate these things: (( At least, 5! ))
        Shadow Children, Fear me: (( Appearence. ))[/color]
        The one who controls me is: (( Your username. ))
    Reserved~!
    Reserved~!
    Reserved~!
    *cuts ribbon* AND ITS OPENED!!
    User Image

Meanwhile, Janice was eavesdropping on the Population Police. They had said something about how they despised 3rd children, and planning on how to get rid of them. She was hiding behind a wall, listening very carefully. I'm not gonna let things go their way!! Janice thought.
    User Image
    Gwenifer "Gwen" was hiding behind a hidden door listening to the population police. They were talking about how much they hated 3rd children. "You'll never get away with this." whispered Gwen "If they want to get 3rd children the're gonna have to fight for it!"
    User Image

Just then the Population Police walked away and the coast was clear. Just then, Janice spotted Gwen. "Gwen!! How long have you been standing there?!" she whispered loud enough for her to hear.
    User Image Gwen looked over at Janice and whispered,"For like 19 mintues." Gwen walked over to Jancie and asked,"Anyone on the chatroom yet?"
    User Image

"Hmm.... lets see...." Janice dug into her pack that contained her laptop and other stuff. She then got the laptop and signed on. Janice went to the chat room and signed in with the username; EmozGirlz and the password; Freedom. "Hmm... nobodys seem to be online..." Janice said frowning.
    User Image
    "Crap." said Gwen with a frown "Well I hope they come online soon. We need more people to join us to stop the population cops!"

Fashionable Fatcat

User ImageJennifer 'Anna' was in the basement of her parents house. She went there often, seeing as there were lots of hidding places down there. She always left the lights of just incase. She reached over and moved her hand around looking for her duffle bag. When she found it she pulled out a laptop, and opened it. It had already been on, so she just had to open up the chatroom. She quickly typed her username, then the password Freedom.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff