Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

☆═━┈ иєιтнєяαи ┈━═☆

Neitherland is a place to escape from the real world. It is a sanctuary for those who need one, but only the gate keepers can allow you in. There are 7 Gate keepers, and 3 Kingdoms. Everyone is allowed in the realms, but the question is can you find the gate keepers..... Those who find them may enter. Gate keepers are normal people, just like you or me, but they possess a raw god like power. They can choose to pass some of there power onto another being, but it is never forever. There is always something exciting going on in this loving sanctuary. Some people wish to come and destroy the sanctuary. They are called Shadows, they control darkness. They can not enter the realms, but that doesn't stop them from trying. They are devising a plan to enter the realms them selves.Will you be one to enter the Sanctuary.....Which side will you take....What destiny do you choose....

A Mysticall Dream Production

Intro / Rules / Profile setup / Blacklist / Whitelist/ Gatekeeps/ Shadows/ Neutrals
я υ ℓ є ѕ

✖Follow All rules [includes gaias]✖
✖No cybering✖
✖Keep things PG-16✖
✖Be nice✖
✖Be Semi-lit. Atleast 3 sentences✖
✖To keep this RP going please post everday, Pm me if you are going to be away✖
✖Please Include everyone✖
✖Please create drama✖
ρ я σ ƒ ι ℓ є ѕ к є ℓ є т σ и

Please send profiles to me in a PM, titles "Neitherland" Also please put a heart in the message so I know you read the rules. Thank you!

♬People call me: [Name]
♬I like:
♬I hate:
♬Well, what happened was: {Bio}
♬Status: {Gate Keeper, Shadow, neutral, Magic Being}
♬ Well I am:{Description}
♬When I see my self I see:{Picture}
♬Sexuality:
♬Oh, I almost forgot:{other}
♬I have lived for: {Age}
♬ The ignorable voice in my head is:[Gaia Name]
в ℓ α c к ℓ ι ѕ т

I don't wanna put any one here, so be good :domokun:
ω н ι т є ℓ ι ѕ т

☢ d e a t h c o m e s i n g o l d ☢

♪ N e k o A n g y ♪

✗ L i t t l e _ B a y ✗

ஐﻬ [ p e a c h y ] ஐﻬ
g α т є к є є ρ є я z

Secrets lie with in our bodies.
A power.
A love.
A secret is dormant.
A beast is sleeping.
Shall we awake it.
Or allow it to slumber.

- - - - - - -

♬People call me: Hana
♬I like:Almost Everything
♬I hate:Shadows, arrogant people, bullies, and heights
♬Well, what happened was: When I was little, I started noticing the changes. I was getting lighter on my feet. I was able to hit harder and move faster. In no time I felt invincible. I was 13 when I first found out that I could open the gate to the realms. She hasn't told any one she can, yet because she doesn't want to feel like a freak. She is waiting to see if there are others.{Bio}
♬Status:GateKeeper
♬ Well I am:Forgiving, Open Hearted, Lustful, Caring, Kind, Strong willed, and stubborn
♬When I see my self I see:Hana
♬Sexuality: Bi
♬Oh, I almost forgot:My sister is a shadow, because she hated that everyone thought I was better. She always felt like the odd one out.
♬I have lived for: 15 years

- - - - - - -

♬People call me: Rhiannon. Call me Fang.
♬I like:water, earth, happiness, martial arts. heart
♬I hate:fire, heights, the dark, worrying others.
♬Well, what happened was: That's kinda private....I had a really bad childhood. We'll leave it at that.
♬Status: Gatekeeper
♬ Well I am: Noble, self sacrficing, tries to make others happy, doesn't like seeing other is pain.
♬When I see my self I see: Fang

♬Sexuality:Straight
♬Oh, I almost forgot: I just want to be normal for just one day. Gatekeepers can't be normal, so it's just a dream.

- - - - - - -

♬People call me: Anna
♬I like:Most of the things
♬I hate:some types of bugs
♬Well, what happened was: My mother was kind with my until she notice that my ears changed to a cat´s ears and my abilities increased, in one occasion after leaving me behind when I was 5 years old, she came back with the intention of killing me, the maid of our mansion save me from dead at the age of 11.
♬Status: Gate keeper
♬ Well I am: A really happy person, I extrangely get angry
♬When I see my self I see:Anna
♬Oh, I almost forgot: I´m always "happy", by my experiences I learned only to smile not to to use any other feeling, but for her the smile is happiness, also I have a pet his name is Kaji.
♬I have lived for:13 years

- - - - - - -

♬People call me: [Andrew Tanner; ‘Tanner’]
♬I like:
Strawberries - A delectable thing that Tanner can’t help but submit for.
Trinkets - Only a collector ( somewhat ).
Sleeping - Something nice, but just lounging about is just fine too.
Reading - It’s something to do.
Stormy nights - There is nothing sweeter than the sound of thunder.
Puzzles // riddles - They're just amusing.
♬I hate:
Sweets - Anything with too much sugar, or even the smell, isn’t likable.
Certain women - Just certain women, or those that act like them, annoy him.
Repetition - If the room doesn’t echo, why should you?
Authority - Just being summoned or ordered about. It’s kinder to just ask.
Singing - He doesn’t want to know whether or not you can hit a high note.
Intrusion - Please, keep out. He doesn't like nosy prunes.
Surveillance - Also called spying. If it isn't voiced, don't stalk it.
♬Well, what happened was:
At childhood Tanner always knew he was different from the others, though that’s not to say that he didn’t get along with him. Yes he had plenty of friends and acquaintances and young lovers, but when he started reaching his teen years he then truly found out how different he was. When he was about the age of 12 Tanner could summon gates to different worlds. An amazing gift but he thought it would be idiotic to tell anyone, so for many years the young man has hidden this power from loved ones and friends.
♬Status: Gate Keeper
♬ Well I am:
Tanner has an strange disposition. For those on the outside, glancing in, Andrew Tanner seems like a very tame young adult, studious and intelligent. Many people only get to see the young man for these admirable traits, never fully seeing this forest for the trees. Although he is very personable and happy, those who have spent at least a nice long day with him will notice an underlying darkness about him. It isn't exactly a terrifying trait, since it is kept well under wraps, but many will simply feel somewhat weary of him. As a past friend once rumored, ``His smile is so fake, and almost sick at times. I can't help but feel like his eyes are... well, laughing at me.`` Yes, the man’s eyes do seem to dance with a peculiar light, as if finding everything so amusing. The people who catch onto this expression often start to avoid him—though they’re not really a problem for Tanner.
♬When I see my self I see:
Andrew Tanner
♬Sexuality:
Bi
♬Oh, I almost forgot:
Never goes without the plain, copper bangle he inherited from his grandmother. He never knew her, but he's certain it brings him luck.
♬I have lived for:
Sixteen years.

- - - - - - -

♬People call me: Dr. Stein
♬I like biggrin issection.
♬I hate:Species dying out before I can see their insides.
♬Well, what happened was: Stein is the most known doctor in the country, if not the world, for his practices. However, his popularity springs from his hated state alone. Stein is known throughout the world as a horrible, sadistic man who will cut up anything he can get his hands on, and has preformed many experiments on his co-workers while they slept. Out of his own insane curiosity, he even preformed experiments on his own body, which explains the screw in his head, as well as the stitches lining the face, his arms, his chest, his legs, his hands, his feet, and almost every other part of his body, for that matter. The stitches soon grew to be a recurring feature in everything he owned (including his house and furniture).
♬Status: Gate Keeper
♬ Well I am:Stein is not entirely sane, and constantly has to suppress the urge to dissect everything he sees. Though wise, and sometimes kindhearted, the other nine-tenths of his personality are carefree and sadistic. He acts like a child from time to time, and sees almost every aspect of a situation to be a joke. His curiosity is deadly.
♬When I see my self I see:Me~ heart
♬Sexuality:None
♬I have lived for: 23 years
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω z

Our hearts are black.
Our souls calling.
For vengeance.
From hate.
Our souls will not rest till they are dead.
And Our souls are at peace.

- - - - - -

♬People call me: Moon
♬I like:Sweets, Water, Music
♬I hate:Super Nice people, Giving, People who talk a lot
♬Well, what happened was: I was born after my old sister Hana. She got all the attention because she was older. It made me so mad, I eventually ran away from home taking shelter in an abandoned warehouse. I made the place my home and head quarters for those who wish the Gate Keepers would just die.
♬Status: Shadow
♬ Well I am: Demanding, Quite, Loud, Mean, Careless, Strict
♬When I see my self I see:Moon In different clothing~Moon
♬Oh, I almost forgot:I am the leader of the Shadows. I am always looking to recruit more members.
♬I have lived for: 14

- - - - - -

♬People call me: Sage Rainheart
♬I like razz hotography, drawing, animals, outdoors, skateboarding, music.
♬I hate:Ticks, Pretty-in-Pink girls, & Snippy people.
♬Well, what happened was: When I was just a little girl my mother died. My father was so abusive i ran away from home. Most of my life I have been jumping from place to place. Here I settle in Neitherland. I am skilled in martial arts so DO NOT attack me. If I STRONGLY dislike you, I will be evil to you.
♬Status: Shadow!
♬ Well I am:a skater, a rocker, a loving girl, everything you hate, sneeky, sly, & most of all, a herbivore.
♬When I see my self I see:Sage
♬Sexuality: Bi
♬Oh, I almost forgot: My eyes are bright red because I can see everything in pitch black darkness. Also, I can hear thoughts& I'm telepathic.
♬I have lived for: 14 years

- - - - - -

♬People call me: Vladimir
♬I like: Music, Anime, Books, Animals, & Fighting
♬I hate: Ignorance, Weakness, & Humanity
♬Well, what happened was: I was raised in a low class family, and always pressured to do good in school so I could be the first person in my family to go to college. I coasted by, not doing much work because everything was easy. When I finally turned eighteen I decided to go off on my own and skip college, because I already knew more than all of the professors combined. It's like my head is the Library of Congress, containing every bit of information ever gathered. I hated everyone inferior to me, so I moved to Alaska and built a home in the middle of nowhere, condemning myself to live a hermit and die alone.
♬Status: Shadow
♬Well I am: Witty, Sneaky, Caring, Fast, & Strong
♬When I see my self I see: Vladimir
♬Sexuality: Straight
♬Oh, I almost forgot: I am a very intellectual person and I'm always ten steps ahead of the game.
♬I have lived for: 23
и є υ т я α ℓ z

♬People call me: Vendora Luxheart
♬I like: chocolate, stars, flowers, winter, snow, roses
♬I hate: bright lights, loud noises, most people
♬Well, what happened was: Vendora lives with her father, he is a drunk and is very violent when he is drunk...which is always. She doesn't tell any one about her father and is always stuck in her music and always using her cellphone. She loves anime but never really has time to watch it, she is always cleaning up after her father and apologizing to the neighbors for the noise, she just wishes that she could disappear and never have to deal with it ever again.
♬Status: neutral
♬ Well I am: shy, quiet, easy to anger, sometimes a jerk
♬When I see my self I see: Vendora
♬Sexuality: gay
♬Oh, I almost forgot:{other}
♬I have lived for:14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♬People call me: Thorn
♬I like: Rain, the ocean, outdoors, mostly anything living, drawing, mangoes, heights, reading.
♬I hate: People who freak over bugs, hot days, spicy foods, rules, cramped places.
♬Well, what happened was: Thorn was named for what her mother thought of her as. She was simply a thorn in her mother's side, and if the chance came up, she'd gladly have gotten rid of her. She was never violent with Thorn, but she constantly criticized her. Thorn likes to escape her mom's words by making up stories in her head and reading. She can almost always be found with her nose in a book, if she's not doing whatever outside.
♬Status: Neutral
♬ Well I am: Thorn is mostly a carefree person. Since her mom's harsh words made her slightly insecure, she isn't much of a people-person and tends to only hang out with people she's known for a while. She's slow to open up to people. Sometimes she's seen as wierd, because she's a big daydreamer.
♬When I see my self I see: Thorn
♬Sexuality: Straight.
♬Oh, I almost forgot: ~
♬I have lived for: Fifteen years.

- - - - - -

♬People call me: Maxine Ellanora Ride.[Maxine.]
♬I like User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ooks, Music, Singing, Dance.
♬I hate: Annoying flirtatious people, people who choose to be ignorant.
♬Well, what happened was: Maxine was left on her own, being able to take care of herself grants her a feeling of self-sufficiently and indepence that she loves to have. Maxine isn't afraid to speak her mind and to act at her own will, whatever the consequences.
♬Status: Neutral.
♬ Well I am: Depending On her own mood, Maxine has a wide variety of personalities. From sarcastic which, to shy and fun loving. Sometimes a mixture of both.
♬When I see my self I see:Maxine Herself.
♬Sexuality:Straight.
♬Oh, I almost forgot:She plays three instruments.
♬I have lived for: 19 Stressful years.
м α g ι c α ℓ в є ι и g ѕ
α и и σ υ и c є м є и т

☂ Neitherland opens ~ May 16th
☂ The hunt begins~ May 18th
☂Monday arrives [[Real life]] Welcome the new people! ~May 18th
ѕ є т т ι и g ѕ

ღ c ι т y ღ

User Image
и є ω у σ я к

When we are apart
Our souls are lost and weak
But together
We are unstoppable
Stay by my side,
we shall live forever

ღ т ι м є ღ

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12

PM / AM

ღ м σ и т н ღ

January / February / March / April / May / June / July / August / September / November / December

ღ ∂ α у ღ

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 26 / 27 / 28 / 29 /30 / 31

Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday / Friday / Saturday / Sunday
и є ι т н є я ℓ α и ∂ ѕ є т т ι и g ѕ

к ι и g ∂ σ м ѕ

User Image
м α ι и к ι и g ∂ σ м

All come
All go
To see
The queen
The King
And their mistake

User Image