M O D E R A T I O N
          xxxxxxxx[ B E E L Z E B U B ] && Lucifers Broken Angel

I N S P I R A T I O N
          xxxxxxxxOdin Sphere Tales of Legendia

G E N R E
          xxxxxxxxMedieval Fantasy Vampire

S K I L L x L E V E L
          xxxxxxxxLiterate

Welcome to ( ♔ ) a POUND of FLESH. This thread is a sequel to the long time running roleplay "'Til Death do us Part". It began as a thread in Barton Town, but when that died, a few of us that were still interested in the roleplay decided to move it elsewhere. So, we packed our bags and started it fresh in the Void & Unused guild. That incarnation had been up and actively going for well over a year, nearly reaching 80 pages of In Character posts before it finally began to stagnate and lose member interest. So, in an effort to continue the RP and hopefully rekindle the thread, we have moved from our long time home within the guild, revamped the thread entirely, given the plot a severe overhaul, and happily present it to you now.

Despite this being a sequel, I'd like to say that any prior knowledge of the original RP is not necessary in joining. I suppose I should give fair warning now, however. All pairings are fully welcome here. Hetero, yaoi, yuri. It all goes. So if you are offended by the thought of same gendered couples, then you may as well leave. If, by chance, we have garnered your attention, please scroll down and enjoy. Or visit the OoC page if you have any questions/comments/wish to chat with the active members.

User Image User Image User Imagexxx
          User ImageUser Image

xxxxx( )xL I T E R A C Y
                                              xxx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

As this is a literate roleplay, I am expecting full paragraphs from you. I'm not going to give an actual minimum length, as I'm open. To me, 'literate' means you can properly express yourself through your posts. You use complete sentences, can spell and use proper grammar without flip flopping between tenses and the like, and are generally competent. I would much prefer to read three or four well written paragraphs than sift through a dozen that are just plain s**t. That being said, all I ask in regard to length is that you keep your posts about the same size as everyone else in the roleplay. This means that if most are writing 600 words on average, try to keep up. Less is acceptable, of course [as is more], but don't make it a habit of giving pitifully short replies when others aren't. If it happens repeatedly, you'll be asked to write more or be dropped from the RP entirely.

xxxxx( )xT o S

Keep things PG-13. Romance and violence and everything in between is welcome. I don't care if you have same gender pairings, and I don't care if you want to make characters fight. All that I care about is keeping it tame for all the impressionable children that may be lurking the thread. So, if your characters are going to have an overly intimate moment, please use a time skip to after the main event. The detail for your blood and gore should also be kept low. There are artful ways to convey bloodshed without making it completely traumatic to the readers. Personally, I would be all for more detail, but since Gaia does not allow it, we are forced to follow rules.

xxxxx( )xA P P L I C A T O N

If you wish to apply for a role, all you have to do is pick a character and send in a reserve. Once you've filled it out, send it to me via PM. I don't care what you title the message; I'm not going to play Hide and Seek or try to fool you with white text; I will know whether you have read the rules or not upon receiving your profile. You will be asked to provide some samples, however, so that I can accurately judge whether or not I want to allow you in. This is mostly because I don't want my RP to be littered with crap. If you are someone I have roleplayed with before and I know your level of literacy already, you are exempt from the sample requirement. This will be a long term RP, however. So, if you're one of those annoying assholes that joins things, posts once, and then disappears without warning, I will not hesitate to delete your character and open the slot again. I can not stress this enough. I'm sick of having to reopen slots because of sheer laziness on an applicant's part. DO NOT waste my time. If you are applying, be serious about it. If you have a valid reason for being gone, I may consider giving you the spot back [if it has not already been filled, that is]. If you are going to be away and have given me prior warning, on the other hand, I will not kick you out. When you are courteous enough to inform me, then I will be so in turn. When/if your reserve is accepted, you may begin working on the profile. When done, PM it to me titled as whatever you like. Again, I don't care.

xxxxx( )xP O S T I N G

I will try not to be a serious tyrant in regard to getting posts up. If you're active in the OoC and I know you're still around, then I will give you time. I would like quality over quantity, after all. But, don't take a month to get up one reply. Especially if you have a number of people waiting on you. I don't know how much this can be stressed. I think that once a week is reasonable enough. If you do not post within that week, I will either PM you with a warning or simply make an announcement in the News section [depending on how many slackers there are]. If you still don't post, you'll be removed from the RP. On top of that, I'd like your posts to at least include a picture of your character and perhaps their name. Other than that, I don't really care. You can add more, obviously. Just don't stretch my damn page. And don't quote other people's posts. I don't care if it's from a page back. It looks tacky and disgusting. If I see it, I will either ask you to edit or delete your post altogether. Depending on my mood.

xxxxx( )xO o C

For the love of all that is Holy, do not post OoC comments in the IC thread. You do not know how much that pisses me off. If you have s**t to say, then go to the OoC thread. That is why we have it; so the In Character will remain clean and professional instead of turning into a hideous ******** fest like every other illiterate thread in Barton Town. If you post OoC BS anywhere outside the OoC, I will just delete it.
          User ImageUser Image

It is a time of Kings and Queens, of chivalry and Knights. Welcome to the land of Emith.

In the center of the continent is the Holy Belruth Empire, governed by the ( )xC U R T x A P O S T L E, the highest religious authority, at least where mankind is concerned. For years, they have taken a neutral stance in the affairs of their neighbors, outside of trade. But, with the passage of time, such a thing has been growing exceedingly difficult.

With the collapse of Del'Amor some nine years prior, and the fall of Tnemeia ten years before that, it seemed to be an snowballing trend; something that they could no longer turn a blind eye toward. Nations were under siege, refugees flooding in from the occupied lands. And what were they to do in response? Perhaps, if the enemy they faced was something that could be felled by tempered blades, like any other man or woman, the matter would be something else entirely. But such was not the case. Endrogal, the aggressor in both incidents, was the realm of Vampires. Swift creatures of the night. Inhuman in their abilities, grace, and appearance. The only thing to have kept Del'Amor from succumbing sooner than it already had was the last ditch effort of their King. In an act of concession, he offered his three daughters to the Vampires in place of the safety of his people. And, for a short while, the exchange was honored.

The actions of a lone Knight saw end to that, however.

Driven by the foolish love he harbored toward one of the women offered to ( )xH I S x M A J E S T Y upon a silver platter, the man recklessly besieged the castle alone, without any prior instruction to do so. All in an effort to rescue the three sisters from a fate he deemed worse than death. With the aid of the ( )xJ I T T E R Y x M A I D, the man gained access to the inner sanctum of the palace, only to have his life come to a gruesome end. He ran afoul the ( )xI L L E G I T I M A T E x H E I R, who promptly dispatched of him. This child, proud of her handiwork, made no effort to keep it secret, informing ( )xH I S x M A J E S T Y of the uninvited guest when she was next able.

It was this incident that sparked the invasion. Declaring the efforts of the lonely Knight to be an invasion by the Kingdom of Del'Amor, Endrogal retaliated in turn. The ( )xC R O W N x P R I N C E personally saw the end of the royal family and the nation was absorbed into the Vampire's territory.

The Holy Belruth Empire had witnessed the destruction, and although they accepted the emigrants, they had done little else. But, the fact that the Vampires were expanding their range was reason enough to take action. With their claim of Del'Amor, it brought them ever closer to the borders of the Empire. Finally, with motivation sparked by the dawning threat, the ( )xC U R T x A P O S T L E ordered the Three Wise Men of Ranford, a trio of renowned alchemists, to pick up the pace of their research. Tnemeia's destruction so many years before had been taken into consideration, and although Ranford had always been known for it's technological advances and military prowess, none of it was enough to stand against a full on invasion, were Endrogal ever to make one. Something else was needed to ensure the continued prosperity of Belruth, and humanity as a whole.

Construction began on a device the Wise Men dubbed 'Nerifis'. What had originally been intended as a mere way to combat the Vampires in the event they turned their sights on Belruth, became something else entirely as it neared completion. The Nerifis device was a ghastly thing, and even in its unfinished state, wrought horrible destruction. It was powered through the lives of those unfortunate enough to find themselves sacrificed to the beast. Criminals in the outset, but even that was pushing the boundaries. The ( )xC U R T x A P O S T L E, in all good conscience, couldn't condone such a thing and ordered the project be disbanded.

And so, the Nerifis device sat idle and neglected for the countless passing of seasons. Neglected, yes, but not forgotten. Not entirely.

The ( )xF L A S H Y x A P P R E N T I C E stumbled upon the work of his predecessors. Rifling through their mountains of research notes, he took a great interest in the monstrosity. Buried deep in the bowels of the Alchemical Institute, the thing sat, waiting for someone. Anyone. But, even with all the instructions on how to complete it and well aware that Nerifis had been abandoned by order of the ( )xC U R T x A P O S T L E, he was intent upon finishing his Masters' work. All he needed was the funding to do so. The ( )xF L A S H Y x A P P R E N T I C E could not very well approach the ( )xC U R T x A P O S T L E with such a request, so instead turned his attention toward the ( )xD O G M A T I C x D U K E.

Unbeknownst to the ( )xC U R T x A P O S T L E, the ( )xD O G M A T I C x D U K E agreed after reviewing the plans, giving his full support in the continuation of the build. That was not enough to keep the project afloat, however. Even with the funding, supplies were in short order; not everything could be found upon the mainland. For one, they could not continually raid the royal dungeons without red flags being raised and unneeded attention being turned their way. The next best thing was to look to Almethorn and the ( )xC U N N I N G x M A R Q U I S E, who had little reason to turn them away. By offering her backing, both the ( )xD O G M A T I C x D U K E and the ( )xF L A S H Y x A P P R E N T I C E would be indebted to her. She promptly began supplying the the pair with criminals, copper and other ore, and anything else that was deemed necessary in the completion of Nerifis.

Now, as the Nerifis device is at last entering the final stages of production, the ( )xD O G M A T I C x D U K E is turning his attention toward Endrogal. Where his uncle refused to take any truly decisive action, he will not be so meek.
          User ImageUser Image

xxxxx( )xT H E x W O R L D

Since the first installment of this RP, the scope of the world has been expanded greatly. Before, everything circled around the castle of the Vampires. That led to a very limited setting and, in my opinion, was rather dull. So, in this sequel, I have extended the reach to two additional kingdoms. The humans have also been given a much larger role instead of simply being useless lumps that were just good for chew toys. They are still comparatively weak by physical standards, and do not have any magical abilities like their Vampiric counterparts, but I couldn't see the sense in humanity suddenly gaining powers of their own when they had never been capable of it in the original roleplay. So, that's that.

xxxxx( )xA B I L I T I E S

On the subject of abilities for the Vampires/Others, I am not allowing for characters to share the same ones. This means that if someone already has the power of 'teleportation', for example, you can't use it for your own. Come up with something else. They're even listed below each character synopsis so you can know which ones are off limits. For further elaboration, you can even go read them in the profile section. If you are seriously at a loss and need help with an ability, then feel free to ask me via PM or come into the OoC and ask there. We can try to offer suggestions for you. On a related note, no one can have more than three powers. This doesn't mean that three is required, however. If you wish, you can get by with only one. Or none, I suppose. If you don't want any then I guess that is fine as well.

xxxxx( )xT R A V E L

Movement between countries and cities is permitted in most cases. Characters can hop a boat/walk to travel where they wish, so long as it is within reason. The only thing I don't want to see is one lone human skipping off to go visit the Vampires because they're 'curious' or a '********'. For one, they'll be outnumbered and more than likely turned into a quick meal. Which also means they'll die. Nothing else should be expected if you go wandering into Vampire country like an idiot. Unless your character has a death wish, don't do it. Obviously, exceptions can be made. I am not trying to say that humans will never be in Endrogal. I just don't want to see the stereotypical blonde bimbo running off, getting lost, falling and twisting her ankle in the woods, cutting her hand open, and then expecting a suave Vampire to swoop in and play Prince Charming. Because that won't happen. If you try to pull that s**t, I'll just have your character killed off and we'll move on as if you never existed.

On another note, I don't want to see characters of low social standing just thinking they have a free pass to go anywhere they want. If you're not an aristocrat, you can't just waltz into a palace without permission. For ******** sake, use your brains.

xxxxx( )xC H A R A C T E R S

There are a number of characters in this roleplay, as you can already see. Most have been given titles and small bits of information to help people flesh out the roles. In regard to the pre-mades, I do not want to see people completely diverging from what was given. Personality traits were provided for a reason. You are free to expand upon these and add more as you see fit, and I encourage it. But I don't want someone to take a character that was intended to be intelligent and then suddenly turn them into a brain-dead airhead. If you do that, I'll reject your profile outright. It should also be noted that if your character is related to another person's in any way, be this through blood or friendship, it might be a good idea to go and read their profiles or contact the character's owner so you can work out some background information.

In the event that you are applying for a blank role and making your own character, you will need to come up with a title, personality, race, and everything by yourself. Acceptance of these characters depends solely on what you wish to create. For humans, Knights, maids, and towns folk are general ideas that shouldn't cause any issues. As long as you keep things within the time frame/setting. For Others that don't fall within the Human or Vampire category, I'm allowing for a select few roles that are different. In the original RP, there had been a number of demons and a werewolf, so race can diverge slightly here. Just don't come in applying for something idiotic like a Faerie Princess who is looking for nothing but love and friendship. Because I'll just say 'no' and turn you away.

I will also permit people to have multiples, but don't take on more roles than you can handle at any one time. I'm placing the cap at three characters for the time being. Unless I like you and know you won't just fall behind and ******** all of us over with your slow reply rate.

xxxxx( )xT E C H N O L O G Y

The level of technology in this roleplay is fairly low. No cars and no fancy cell phones. Nothing 'modern' whatsoever. Humans have made some degree of advancement, but it is nowhere near our levels today. Rather than electricity and power lines, think of water wheels and what have you. Walking, horses, and carriages are the common modes of transportation. No one has guns. If you want to shoot someone, get a bow or something. Although, for the sake of convenience, we're just going to say that the rich folk have indoor plumbing. Since shitting in an outhouse is not very appealing. However, people in rural communities or of lower social standing won't be so lucky. They can find public bath houses instead.

xxxxx( )xV A M P I R E S

I figure this needs it's own section, as there are a few points to go over in regards to Vampires as a whole. First and foremost, the Vampires in this roleplay can not venture into the sun. They don't sparkle. They burn. If they are in direct sunlight for more than a few seconds, the result isn't pretty. Even minor exposure leads to darkened and burnt flesh. Sticking to the shadows and wearing thick, heavy clothing can help to mitigate the effects, but that is not enough to keep them safe for extended periods. They are also capable of feeding on one another; they do not need human blood. It is usually just preferred. Another point: the Vampires are cold to the touch, being that they are the undead; lacking a pulse and heartbeat. And they don't have reflections. Basically, something leaning toward the classic Vampire. Minus the turning into a bat and sleeping in a coffin.

I believe that a few elements in the original RP were also taken from True Blood, but what exactly, I can't recall. If you have a question relating to vampires, it might be best to come into the OoC and ask there, as I haven't read/seen the series. Lucifer's Broken Angel [who actually has] will be much more help in that.

xxxxx( )xN E R I F I S

Basically, it was a project that was begun by the Three Wise Men. The ( )xC U R T x A P O S T L E ordered it to be abandoned after finding that they had tread upon the realm of God, playing with human lives. To be activated, Nerifis requires a sacrifice be made in blood. I described it to one person as a 'human hamburger machine'. You toss a body in, it gets ground up into a bloody human puree within the machine's gnarled mechanisms, and this is all promptly set ablaze. When this is done, it pulsates with an otherworldly light through numerous ports upon the facade. This light has no effect on mortals, but when directed upon those of the Vampiric persuasion, it has a severe weakening effect. When bathed in the light, it renders their inhuman powers null and void, leaving them no stronger than anyone else. In this, they can more readily be dispatched. The duration for which they are weakened depends upon the individual Vampire and the length and degree of exposure to the burst of light.

The Wise Men gave up on the Nerifis device, as instructed, allowing the machine to fall into disrepair. Until the ( )xF L A S H Y x A P P R E N T I C E stumbled upon it. Without informing the Wise Men or the ( )xC U R T x A P O S T L E, he chose to continue where his Masters had left off. At present, the ( )xF L A S H Y x A P P R E N T I C E, the ( )xD D O G M A T I C x D U K E, and ( )xC U N N I N G x M A R Q U I S E are all knowingly doing their part to see that it is finished and put to use.

xxxxx( )xE X T R A

As there is still a ton of things not listed here, and I know people can't read my mind, feel free to ask any other questions relating to the roleplay or the things above in the OoC or via PM. I and the other members will try to answer things as best we can.
          User ImageUser Image

User Image

xxxxx( )xE N D R O G A L

A dismal place, situated in the northeast of the mainland. Its higher elevation leads to a cooler climate on average and it has an elevated level of precipitation. The increased rainfall and the rocky soil is hardly suitable for things such as agriculture. The mountainous region does have a few boons, however. The region is rich in ores such as silver and copper. But, as the Vampires have laid claim to the land about Endrogal for centuries, most of the resources are inaccessible to men.

V A L T E R R A
                                                    Endrogal's capital. It is the most densely populated area of the nation. Set within a shallow valley between rising spires of rock and stone, it's position is a strategic point, the mountains providing a natural defense from outside threats. The castle, where a number of royals and other gentry reside, is set within the mountain itself, carved and built from the granite of the range. It overlooks the city below like a silent sentinel.

T O R M A D
                                                    A seedy little pocket of hell. Tormad is governed by the Earl Casmund. The city itself is hardly a tourist destination. It seems to mostly be the haunting ground of thieves and those engaging in less than reputable affairs. It should, then, come as no surprise to learn that Tormad has a booming slave trade. With its proximity to the Tnemeia border, there is an ease of access. Most of those brought to Tormad are promptly sold to the capital, treated like cattle by the bloodthirsty beasts.

User Image

xxxxx( )xT N E M E I A

A Kingdom once ruled by the Tneme family. Nineteen years have passed since it's collapse, due greatly in part to the intervention of the Endrogal army. Lucistian, the young Prince of said Kingdom, was seized as a war trophy of sorts while the remainder of the royal family was laid to waste by Prince Kanzei. With the collapse of their monarchy and the occupation by Endrogal, Tnemeia fell into a state of ruin. Those that were able fled to the neighboring kingdoms of Belruth, Del'Amor, and Almethorn, seeking refuge.

C E B E L R A I
                                                    Cebelrai was once the capital of Tnemeia. It had, before the country's collapse, been a bustling city. It sported marvelous architecture, each structure a work of art. It has since succumbed to nature, the native plant and animal life moving back in to claim what had once been a glorious and thriving metropolis. It is now mostly uninhabited, save for the few rogue and solitary creatures that have taken to haunting the old grounds. Most avoid the abandoned city, stories circulating that the spirits of the slain still wander the grounds.

User Image

xxxxx( )xB E L R U T H

The Holy Belruth Empire is the largest nation upon the mainland, seated roughly to the southeast on the continent of Emith. It is a nation that boasts a vast military, most renowned for its cavalry. Though it is a super power, it has until recent years maintained a neutral stance as far as other countries are concerned. Now, with nothing else between Belruth and the encroaching menace that are the Vampires, those in power are finally taking action Its citizens, however, continue to lead peaceful and mostly carefree lives.

R A N F O R D
                                                    The capital city, Ranford, has a thriving economy and well established trade routes with both Cesicaea and the small island nation of Almethorn. Not only this, but they take pride in their academic achievements and the advancements made in both science and medicine. It is a gathering place for not only the knowledgeable and wealthy, but merchants from all over the continent trying to peddle their wares and goods. Not everything is positive, though. As with every thriving city, there is a seedy underbelly. Crime has been on the rise as more and more people are drawn to Ranford and all that it has to offer.

C E S I C A E A
                                                    A port town within the territory of the Belruth Empire, situated in the south. It straddles the Addis river, which promptly dumps into the bay. As might be expected, the city's main [and only] industry is the export of fish. Fishing is one of the few thing that keeps Cesicaea afloat, as it were, and they have been granted an extensive fishing ground. With their access to the sea, and subsequently Almethrorn, ships regularly make dock with the island nation. Travelers from all over the mainland make their way to Cesicaea for the sole purpose of catching a boat to Almethorn. And, as a result of ferries not running 24/7, it makes for easy money on Cesicaea. Travelers are often stuck in town until the next boat arrives. Inns are readily available, among other things.

User Image

xxxxx( )xD E L ' A M O R

Another ruined nation. Del'Amor was the most recent target of Endrogal, falling prey some nine years prior. It was once an industrious nation but has since been abandoned. In its heyday, Del'Amor was renowned worldwide as the top exporter of iron and other precious metals. With its proximity to the northern mountains, and the rich veins of ore therein, it is no wonder. Yet given the countries own proximity to Endrogal, it was quickly absorbed into the other nations territory. Brave souls, hoping to strike it rich, still cross into Del'Amor. In spite of the dangers involved with such an expedition.

A D D I S
                                                    The prior castle town of Del'Amor. The Addis river runs by the town from which it took its name. A number of the buildings have fallen into disrepair, thatched roofs having rotted away or wooden shingles crumbling. Though, because of their secure construction, many of the buildings themselves remain erect and fully intact. A testament to the tenacity of the nation as a whole. Even years later, much of the homes and shops remain exactly as they were before Del'Amor's fall. Residents fled, taking with them only what they could carry. Because of this, scavengers seem to frequent the capital, searching for anything of value.

B L Y T H E
                                                    Once, Blythe was a small hamlet. It was home to mostly farmers and ranchers. Any more, the place is a dustbowl. Whatever had once grown there now seems dead, new plants refusing to seed in the soil. It is now a barren expanse of earth, only broken up by the lines of old fence posts, barns, and small farmhouses.

User Image

xxxxx( )xA L M E T H O R N

A lush nation situated upon an island in the Crusaz Sea. More than any other, Almathorn has an impressive navy. They are truly a water fairing people and can easily put all others to shame in that one regard. In contrast, however, they are very much lacking in true military might, due in part to their diminutive size. The isolation from most other countries has also added to this. Without the threat of outside invasion, there is little reason to bulk up. Travel by sea has become more of a recreational affair, however, and as such, Almathorn has been getting a steady influx of tourists. In turn, Sadal Suud, the capital, has experienced an economic boom. The island nation has long since had a healthy relationship with Belruth, but now even the common folk are able to journey between the two countries. For a price, of course.

S A D A L x S U U D
                                                    The most noteworthy of cities within Almethorn. All commercial boats and ferries dock at Sadal Suud's expansive port. Much of the city seems to be overrun with lush foliage, yet it is well manicured and maintained. In nearly every season, the blooms sport colorful flowers, filling the air with their sweet scent. For the most part, Sadal Suud is the very definition of an island paradise, and because of the recent stream of visitors, the city has begun to cater to tourists.

Note: A MAP is available for quick reference.
          User ImageUser Image

User Imagexxxxx( )xH I S x M A J E S T Y
                                              xxxxxxxxxxARROGANT xxxxx NARCISSISTIC xxxxx INHUMAN

xxxxxxxxxsight jacking xxxxx hypnotic suggestion

xxx ──── ( THANOS ZATANA )
                                              xxx ──── ( 985 )
                                              xxx ──── ( MALE )

The reigning King of Endrogal.
                                                                      Once a father of three, he now only has two surviving sons.
                                                                      Lucis, the ( )xR O Y A L x P E T, is the only being to receive seeming affection from him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx OPEN | APPLIED | TAKEN ;; [ B E E L Z E B U B ]

User Imagexxxxx( )xU N H I N G E D x P R I N C E
                                              xxxxxxxxxxDETATCHED xxxxx CYNICAL xxxxx BROODING

xxxxxxxxxpsychometrics xxxxx cell replication

xxx ──── ( LEIF ZATANA )
                                              xxx ──── ( 441 )
                                              xxx ──── ( MALE )

The youngest son of ( )xH I S x M A J E S T Y.
                                                                      Has long since abdicated his position and has no intention of ever laying claim to the throne.
                                                                      Detests the vast majority of Vampires and would rather see them all eradicated, himself included.

User Imagexxxxx( )xR O Y A L x P E T
                                              xxxxxxxxxxOBEIDIENT xxxxx MISCHIEVIOUS xxxxx DOTING

xxxxxxxxxclairvoyance xxxxx mental affliction

xxx ──── ( LUCISTIAN TNEME )
                                              xxx ──── ( 28 )
                                              xxx ──── ( MALE )

Once the Prince to the fallen Kingdom of Tnemeia.
                                                                      King Thanos ZaTana's loyal 'pet'.
                                                                      He is obedient where the King is concerned, yet malicious toward most others.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx OPEN | APPLIED | TAKEN ;; Lucifers Broken Angel

User Imagexxxxx( )xH U N T I N G x D O G
                                              xxxxxxxxxxEFFICIENT xxxxx SKEPTICAL xxxxx INTOLERANT

xxxxxxxxxweapon-savvy xxxxx telekinesis

xxx ──── ( LENORE CONTINI )
                                              xxx ──── ( 543 )
                                              xxx ──── ( FEMALE )

She is a renowned General of Endrogal.
                                                                      Has her own library and keeps interesting books she has raided to herself, including the texts from a strange belief that the ( )xP O S S E S S E D x Z E A L O T is trying so hard to find.
                                                                      Had her life saved by the ( )xI L L E G I T I M A T E x H E I R rather unexpectedly, thus is a bit nicer to the girl than anyone else.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx OPEN | APPLIED | TAKEN ;; T 0 x ii c - - G u a v a

User Imagexxxxx( )xC H R O N I C L E R x o f x E N D R O G A L
                                              xxxxxxxxxxINDUSTRIOUS xxxxx RETICENT xxxxx SAGACIOUS

xxxxxxxxxdiablerie xxxxx aura perception xxxxx unnatural remembrance

xxx ──── ( DEVERELL ZANDROSTRIN )
                                              xxx ──── ( 218 )
                                              xxx ──── ( MALE )

Was once a human citizen of Tnemeia.
                                                                      Scribe to ( )xH I S x M A J E S T Y and any other of royalty in the city of Endrogal that requests.
                                                                      He is a recorder of Endrogal's history and all current events.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx OPEN | APPLIED | TAKEN ;; insidelookingout

User Imagexxxxx( )xO U T C A S T x A B E R R A N T
                                              xxxxxxxxxxALOOF xxxxx ENVIOUS xxxxx SUPERSTITOUS

xxxxxxxxxlife eater xxxxx sunlight resistance xxxxx illusion aura

xxx ──── ( QARNIDIHNE NATURAE )
                                              xxx ──── ( 54 )
                                              xxx ──── ( MALE )

Sleeper agent vampire in Belruth activated by Endrogal military.
                                                                      Outcast by his own kind for being a Life-eater vampire.
                                                                      Tasked to weaken the defenses of Belruth for invasion.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx OPEN | APPLIED | TAKEN ;; SandGriffin

User Imagexxxxx( )xT I T L E x H E R E
                                              xxxxxxxxxxTRAIT xxxxx TRAIT xxxxx TRAIT

xxxxxxxxxpower xxxxx power xxxxx power

xxx ──── ( FIRST LAST )
                                              xxx ──── ( AGE )
                                              xxx ──── ( GENDER )

Blurb
                                                                      Blurb
                                                                      Blurb

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx OPEN | APPLIED | TAKEN

xxx ──── ( FIRST LAST )
                                              xxx ──── ( AGE )
                                              xxx ──── ( GENDER )

Blurb
                                                                      Blurb
                                                                      Blurb

xxx ──── ( FIRST LAST )
                                              xxx ──── ( AGE )
                                              xxx ──── ( GENDER )

Blurb
                                                                      Blurb
                                                                      Blurb

xxx ──── ( FIRST LAST )
                                              xxx ──── ( AGE )
                                              xxx ──── ( GENDER )

Blurb
                                                                      Blurb
                                                                      Blurb

User ImageUser Image

User Imagexxxxx( )xD O G M A T I C x D U K E
                                              xxxxxxxxxxCHAUVINISTIC xxxxx PATRONIZING xxxxx EGOTISTICAL

xxxxxxxxxn/axxxxx n/axxxxx n/a

xxx ──── ( LANCELOT LYSANDER )
                                              xxx ──── ( 27 )
                                              xxx ──── ( MALE )

The nephew of the ( )xC U R T x A P O S T L E .
                                                                      He has recently taken the ( )xF O R L O R N x D U C H E S S as his bride, treating her like he does all women; rudely.
                                                                      He is in cahoots with the ( )xC U N N I N G x M A R Q U I S E and the ( )xF L A S H Y x A P P R E N T I C E.

User Imagexxxxx( )xF O R L O R N x D U C H E S
                                              xxxxxxxxxxGENTLE xxxxx STRONG-WILLED xxxxx COMPASSIONATE

xxx ──── ( VERONICA LYSANDER )
                                              xxx ──── ( 18 )
                                              xxx ──── ( FEMALE )

Recently wed to the ( )xD O G M A T I C x D U K E of Cesicaea, but is not necessarily as happy in this marriage as she thought she would be.
                                                                      Is treated as a second daughter by the ( )xC U R T x A P O S T LE .
                                                                      She finds the ( )xL O V E S I C K x Y O U T H to be sweet, but has little interest in him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx OPEN | APPLIED | TAKEN ;; ethereal -- LUNA

User Imagexxxxx( )xC U N N I N G x M A R Q U I S E
                                              xxxxxxxxxxCALCULATING xxxxx VULPINE xxxxx DOMINEERING

xxx ──── ( BEATRIX ALSTYNE )
                                              xxx ──── ( 32 )
                                              xxx ──── ( FEMALE )

The widow of the Marquis Van Alstyne and the current ruler of the island nation of Almathorn.
                                                                      Is aiding the ( )xD O G M A T I C x D U K E but tends to pass messages through the ( )xF L A S H Y x A P P R E N T I C E.
                                                                      She has been pressing the ( )xC O V E T O U S x I N V E N T R E S S to create military stock with little success.

User Imagexxxxx( )xL O V E S I C K x Y O U T H
                                              xxxxxxxxxxIDEALISTIC xxxxx CONSCIENTIOUS xxxxx AMOROUS

xxx ──── ( MARCELLUS VOX )
                                              xxx ──── ( 17 )
                                              xxx ──── ( MALE )

He is the younger brother of the ( )xC U N N I N G x M A R Q U I S E.
                                                                      He has become smitten with the ( )xF O R L O R N x D U C H E S S despite the fact that she is wed to the ( )xD O G M A T I C x D U K E.
                                                                      He is a very good friend of the ( )xF O R G E T F U L x N O B L E W O M A N.

User Imagexxxxx( )xF L A S H Y x A P P R E N T I C E
                                              xxxxxxxxxxLOUD xxxxx FLAMBOYANT xxxxx BRASH

xxx ──── ( FIRST LAST )
                                              xxx ──── ( 20 - 22 )
                                              xxx ──── ( MALE )

A young apprentice to the Three Wise Men of Ranford.
                                                                      He serves as a liaison between the ( )xD O G M A T I C x D U K E and the ( )xC U N N I N G x M A R Q U I S E, as the two often clash.
                                                                      He can't stand the ( )xF O R G E T F U L x N O B L E W O M A N but puts up with her, as she is the ( )xC U R T x A P O S T L E's daughter.

User Imagexxxxx( )xF O R G E T F U Lx N O B L E W O M A N
                                              xxxxxxxxxxUNINTELLIGENT xxxxx SPACY xxxxx BLISSFUL

xxx ──── ( ELYSIA WILDE )
                                              xxx ──── ( 20 )
                                              xxx ──── ( FEMALE )

She is a childhood friend of the ( )xL O V E S I C K x Y O U T H.
                                                                      She is often found pestering the ( )xF L A S H Y x A P P R E N T I C E and unknowingly keeps him from doing his work.
                                                                      The one and only daughter of the ( )xC U R T x A P O S T L E.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx OPEN | APPLIED | TAKEN ;; SoulDiamond

User Imagexxxxx( )xF O R T U N E x T E L L E R
                                              xxxxxxxxxxOPTIMISTIC xxxxx ARTISTIC xxxxx OPPORTUNISTIC

xxx ──── ( JOHANNES ELLINGSON )
                                              xxx ──── ( 21 )
                                              xxx ──── ( MALE )

Was the son of a Del'Amor General before the country fell.
                                                                      He seems to have the ability to see snippets of the future.
                                                                      The male is currently studying abroad in Almethorn.

User Imagexxxxx( )xD E V O T E D x D O C T O R
                                              xxxxxxxxxxSCIENTIFIC xxxxx CURIOUS xxxxx SUBMISSIVE

xxx ──── ( SVEN BLOT )
                                              xxx ──── ( 35 )
                                              xxx ──── ( MALE )

Routed army medic from Tnemeia, fed upon to near-death repeatedly by rogue vampires until his escape.
                                                                      Skilled in traditional medicine as well as phytotherapy.
                                                                      Seeks to restore Tnemeia to its former status as a sovereign nation.

xxxxxxxxxn/a xxxxx n/a xxxxx n/a

xxx ──── ( FIRST LAST )
                                              xxx ──── ( AGE )
                                              xxx ──── ( GENDER )

Blurb
                                                                      Blurb
                                                                      Blurb

xxxxxxxxxn/a xxxxx n/a xxxxx n/a

xxx ──── ( FIRST LAST )
                                              xxx ──── ( AGE )
                                              xxx ──── ( GENDER )

Blurb
                                                                      Blurb
                                                                      Blurb

User ImageUser Image

User Imagexxxxx( )xP I G H E A D E D x K E L P I E
                                              xxxxxxxxxxSTUBBORN xxxxx VIOLENT xxxxx IMMATURE

xxxxxxxxxglamour xxxxx strength

xxx ──── ( DECUS ERISEY )
                                              xxx ──── ( 25 )
                                              xxx ──── ( MALE )

He had been serving [against his will] as a form of cheap labor to a small community of farmers outside of Ranford.
                                                                      He is a cannibal and has no qualms when it comes to killing men, women, or children alike.
                                                                      After violating a rather shapely nymph, he has been avoiding the Tnemeia area like the plague.

User Imagexxxxx( )xR E S U R R E C T E D x C R I M I N A L
                                              xxxxxxxxxxCRUDE xxxxx ZANY xxxxx RECKLESS

xxxxxxxxxundead xxxxx body-part substitution

xxx ──── ( HALEN ALERSON )
                                              xxx ──── ( 31 )
                                              xxx ──── ( MALE )

Was once an assassin and sentenced criminal in the Kingdom of Del'Amor.
                                                                      Longs to find his heart and become human again.
                                                                      Roams the Del' Amor Ruins, trying to keep what is left of his sanity.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx OPEN | APPLIED | TAKEN ;; SoulDiamond

User Imagexxxxx( )xM I S C H E I V O U S x S P R I T E
                                              xxxxxxxxxxCRUEL xxxxx MISCHEIVOUS xxxxx GLEEFUL

xxxxxxxxxgossamer threads xxxxx swiftness xxxxx fey enchantment

xxx ──── ( THISTLE DE FEE )
                                              xxx ──── ( 1 )
                                              xxx ──── ( MALE )

A fairy born of a child's spiteful laughter.
                                                                      Has a fairy's sense of justice (cruelty to the cruel).
                                                                      Plays pranks on humans and vampires alike.

xxx ──── ( FIRST LAST )
                                              xxx ──── ( AGE )
                                              xxx ──── ( GENDER )

Blurb
                                                                      Blurb
                                                                      Blurb

xxx ──── ( FIRST LAST )
                                              xxx ──── ( AGE )
                                              xxx ──── ( GENDER )

Blurb
                                                                      Blurb
                                                                      Blurb

User ImageUser Image

Fill the reserve out in its entirety and PM it to me. If your reserve is accepted, you may begin work on your profile. Profiles will be due a week after your reserve is put up.

Reserve:

[color=#333344][size=11][align=center][img]100 x 150 with a black pixel border. Inner = 0, outer = 1.[/img][/align]
                                              ( ♚ ) [b]Race:[/b] Vampire/Human/Demon/etc
                                              ( ♚ ) [b]Title:[/b] I would like two words, an adjective and a noun.
                                              ( ♚ ) [b]Name:[/b] Just first and last
                                              ( ♚ ) [b]Age:[/b] Be reasonable for Vampires/Others. I don't want to see s**t in the tens of thousands.
                                              ( ♚ ) [b]Traits:[/b] If you are applying for a blank role, include three personality traits.
                                              ( ♚ ) [b]Abilities:[/b] For Vampires and Others only. If applying for a Human, just skip this.
                                              ( ♚ ) [b]Blurbs:[/b] If you are making your own character, include three snippets. If you want links to other characters, please talk to the person beforehand.
                                              ( ♚ ) [b]Activity:[/b] How often are you online/active?
                                              ( ♚ ) [b]Samples:[/b] A link to a test thread containing samples of your previous posts.[/size][/color]

Profile:
                                              [align=center][size=10][color=color1][i]Short character quote here[/i][/color][/size]

[img]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll50/Fallen_Beelzebub/Role Plays/Image.jpg[/img]

[size=16][color=color2]┆┆[/color] [color=color3]FIRST MIDDLE LAST[/color] [color=color2]┆┆[/color][/size][/align]
                                              [size=8][align=center][color=color1]» » »[/color] [color=color2]∰[/color] [color=color1]« « «[/color]
                                              [color=#999999]lyrics lyrics lyrics lyrics lyrics lyrics lyrics
                                              lyrics lyrics lyrics lyrics lyrics lyrics lyrics
                                              lyrics lyrics lyrics lyrics lyrics lyrics lyrics[/color]
                                              [color=color1]» » »[/color] [color=color2]∰[/color] [color=color1]« « «[/color][/align][/size]

[list][list][list][list][size=13][color=color1]■[/color] [color=color2]■[/color] [color=color1]■[/color] [color=color3]⇛ ⇛[/color] [color=color2]it is always ringing in my ears [i]!![/i][/color]
                                              [color=white]________[/color] [color=#999999]▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=color4]title[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][size=13][color=color1]■[/color] [color=color2]■[/color] [color=color1]■[/color] [color=color3]⇛ ⇛[/color] [color=color2]times flow is never ending [i]!![/i][/color]
                                              [color=white]________[/color] [color=#999999]▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=color4]age[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][size=13][color=color1]■[/color] [color=color2]■[/color] [color=color1]■[/color] [color=color3]⇛ ⇛[/color] [color=color2]picture perfect through these eyes [i]!![/i][/color]
                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=color4]height[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][size=13][color=color1]■[/color] [color=color2]■[/color] [color=color1]■[/color] [color=color3]⇛ ⇛[/color] [color=color2]on this day, the angels sang [i]!![/i][/color]
                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=color4]date of birth [month and day only][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][size=13][color=color1]■[/color] [color=color2]■[/color] [color=color1]■[/color] [color=color3]⇛ ⇛[/color] [color=color2]the mirror reflects that which we know [i]!![/i][/color]
                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=color4]gender[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][size=13][color=color1]■[/color] [color=color2]■[/color] [color=color1]■[/color] [color=color3]⇛ ⇛[/color] [color=color2]he loves me ; he loves me not [i]!![/i][/color]
                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=color4]sexuality[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=8][align=center][color=color1]» » »[/color] [color=color2]∰[/color] [color=color1]« « «[/color]
                                              [color=color1]» » »[/color] [color=color2]∰[/color] [color=color1]« « «[/color][/align][/size]

[list][list][list][list][size=13][color=color1]■[/color] [color=color2]■[/color] [color=color1]■[/color] [color=color3]⇛ ⇛[/color] [color=color2]vining just beneath the skin [i]!![/i][/color]
                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=color4]abilities/powers [a maximum of three. Humans do not have 'powers'. If applied for one, include their mundane qualities, ie; good at running or so one and so forth.][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][size=13][color=color1]■[/color] [color=color2]■[/color] [color=color1]■[/color] [color=color3]⇛ ⇛[/color] [color=color2]oh, what might the world think of me [i]!![/i][/color]
                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=color4]personality [at least a paragraph. More is welcome.][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][size=13][color=color1]■[/color] [color=color2]■[/color] [color=color1]■[/color] [color=color3]⇛ ⇛[/color] [color=color2]running won't help ; there is no escaping the past [i]!![/i][/color]
                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=color4]history [at least three paragraphs. More is welcome.][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][size=13][color=color1]■[/color] [color=color2]■[/color] [color=color1]■[/color] [color=color3]⇛ ⇛[/color][color=color2] i wish it never had to end [i]!![/i][/color]
                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=color4]likes [at least three.][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][size=13][color=color1]■[/color] [color=color2]■[/color] [color=color1]■[/color] [color=color3]⇛ ⇛[/color] [color=color2]i could honestly do without [i]!![/i][/color]
                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=color4]dislikes [at least three.][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][size=13][color=color1]■[/color] [color=color2]■[/color] [color=color1]■[/color] [color=color3]⇛ ⇛[/color] [color=color2]the one pulling my strings [i]!![/i][/color]
                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=color4]username[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
          User ImageUser Image

August 01, 2010:
                                              • Construction begins.

August 10, 2010:
                                              • Thread completed. Minor alterations will be made before the thread is moved from the Test Forum and to Barton Town.
                                              • Taking reserves from friends and known RPers.

September 01, 2010:
                                              • Thread moved to Barton Town and now open to public applications.
                                              • Once a good number of the profiles are in, the RP will be opened to posting.

September 03, 2010:
                                              • Links Out section added.

September 14, 2010:
                                              • The official opening date for the IC thread is now set to the 17th.

September 17, 2010:
                                              • You may all begin posting. There are no designated starting points for any of the characters, so hop in wherever you see fit.
                                              • Since it was not previously stated in any formal sense, the time of day will be mid afternoon in the RP itself. This is so the human characters will not be put out. Making it night was fine when the cast was nothing but Vampires, but since half will now be keeping regular hours, we have to accommodate them. More often than not, time skips will be initiated when the hour gets far too late and all good little mortals must be off to sleep. We shall simply jump to the next morning. Unless, of course, something relevant to the plot must occur at night.

September 22, 2010:
                                              • We are nearly full now in the character department. The only slot available to new applicants is the Lovesick Youth.
                                              • If, however, you are already a member of the RP and would like to make additional characters, I will consider them. Just ask via PM or in the OoC. But I would like to avoid anymore Vampires. We can fit an additional human into the mix, simply to even the sides out, but that is it. Although, if you would like an Other, we certainly have more room for those.

September 23, 2010:
                                              • Since we lost our Tenacious Crimelord, we now have a blank human role available to the public on top of the Lovesick Youth.

September 25, 2010:
                                              • We have finally gotten an applicant for the last pre-made slot, so welcome Shinji Takimono as our Lovesick Youth. We've got a really good group here and I am pleased to see this thing thriving the way it is. So thank you to all of our current members.
                                              • There is now only one available position before the thread is officially closed to new applicants.

September 26, 2010:
                                              • The roleplay is now full. We are no longer accepting any new applicants.

October 09, 2010:
                                              • With the removal of the Lovesick Youth, we now have an available slot. Everyone that had previous interaction with the character is to go about as if it never occurred.

October 21, 2010:
                                              • We are full up again and no longer accepting new applicants.

October 27, 2010:
                                              • Because of a lack of activity in both the IC [the allotted week having come and gone without any word] and the OoC, MorbyX_x has been dropped from the RP.

November 21, 2010:
                                              • Because of a lack of activity in both the IC [the allotted week having come and gone without any word] and the OoC, Shisuzen has been dropped from the RP.

December 03, 2010:
                                              • Because of a lack of activity in both the IC [the allotted week having come and gone without any word] and the OoC, Kethien_Timir has been dropped from the RP.

January 18, 2011:
                                              • A time skip has been implemented. We are now beginning on the following day.

March 13, 2011:
                                              • Because of a lack of activity in both the IC [the allotted week having come and gone without any word] and the OoC, TyroGrandee and E p s i i l o n_ have been dropped from the RP.

March 19, 2011:
                                              xx__k a w a ii A N G E L has unfortunately dropped from the RP.
                                              • Because of a lack of activity in both the IC [the allotted week having come and gone without any word] and the OoC, SacrilegeAngel has been dropped from the RP.

June 1, 2011:
                                              • Because of a lack of activity in both the IC [the allotted week having come and gone without any word] and the OoC, Starlight Flower and xD a n c e xx have been dropped from the RP.
                                              • The Lovesick Youth is open yet again, along with a few blank slots for vampires.

July 23, 2011:
                                              • Because of a lack of activity in both the IC [the allotted week having come and gone without any word] and the OoC, Silabus Whitelight has been dropped from the RP.

October 10, 2011:
                                              • Because of a lack of activity in both the IC [the allotted week having come and gone without any word] and the OoC, SacrilegeAngel has been dropped from the RP.

December 30, 2011:
                                              • We are officially full.

Febuary 5, 2012:
                                              • We have an open slot under the humans.

April 18, 2012:
                                              • I am sprucing up the IC. No one panic if it looks like s**t for a bit.

April 21, 2012:
                                              • Sprucing is done. Enjoy.

April 29, 2012:
                                              • A time skip has been made to try and spark more activity. Get to posting.

July 24, 2012:
                                              Aeolith has dropped from the RP.

August 5, 2012:
                                              Poison_Grass has dropped from the RP.
          User ImageUser Image

The following are links to other roleplays that are in need of members. They are up here because I love the plots/thread owners/felt like it. If you are interested, then click the banner to be directed to the thread. More will be added upon request. If you are in an RP that is still recruiting and would like it tossed up here with the others, then just give me a link.

N/A

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces