Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
A New Dawn

It's been years seance the Zombie Apocalypse started. Some many people have died so many souls lost in this and now as winter ends it feels like something has changed... A shift in power maybe? Suddenly its not just Zombies that are a threat, but our own kind. Clues start to pop about a Dr. Hostal and Dr.Stine.... Who are these Doctors and what dose they know about all this? All signs point to the "Dead City" and the City is a dangerous place for its not just Zombies, but a new bread of monster roaming the streets. Time is slipping by about the only ones with answers Dr. Stein and Dr. Hostal. Is the End is near or is this just the beginning of a New Dawn?

((STORY CHANGE!))

9,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Popular Thread 100
RULES:

1) cussing is ok just keep it under control (s**t danm and Hell are ok).
2) No one can play god(I'm the god here but wont play it very often)
3) PM all profiles to me and put in twisted it so i know you read my rules
4)You can't kill anyone unless they let you.
5)Have fun!
6) No one line post, we are telling a story, make thing interesting!
7) violence is good (just not to gory ok)
8 ) If people give up then kill them off

9,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Skeleton

-Username:
-Name:
-History:
-Side: (Dr.H, A Loner, part of the Hunters)
-Weapon: (optional)
-Motto:
-Theme: (theme song and it's optional)
-Other:

Sides:

Dr.Hostal: A gang of people who roam the city capturing people and bringing them to Hostal So he can experiment on them.

A Loner: Just a person roaming around alone

The Hunters: A group of people who seek the truth about whats going on killing off Zombies as they Go.

9,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Dr. H and Dr.S and fallowers:

Dr Hostal: (Open)
-Username:
-Name: Dr. Hostal
-History:
-Side: Dr.Hostal
-Weapon: (optional)
-Motto:
-Theme: (theme song and it's optional)
-Other:

Dr. Stein
-Username: Sessaru san
-Name: Dr. Stein
-History:Not is much known about him
-Side: Dr.H and Dr.S
-Picture of self: The doc
-Weapon: his brain
-Motto: True beauty is in the inside~
-Theme: Beautiful People

1.-Username: Onirama
-Name: Terra Walker
-History: Terra doesn't remember much of his life before the experiments started, he had a family and was in college for a time before the outbreak, but then Dr.H found him and now things are different. Terra works for the doctors now just to stop his needs for more power, so for more power he goes out and searches for new test subjects.
-Side: Dr.H
-Picture of self: ~X~
-Weapon: Besides his incredible strength and amazing speed, he uses a pair of spiked brass knuckles for close range fighting.
-Motto: "There are many bumps in life's road and anyone who gets in my way is just another bump to run over"
-Theme: Indestructible by Disturbed
-Other: N/A

9,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Zombie Hunters

Leader: (saved for Ryora258 )

Second in Comand:
-Username: ArashiTsuyoi81
-Name: Lucy Nightrider
-History: Lucy was Born at the Asylum in "Dead City" and remembers when the start of the Epidemic. She was 13 when she escaped the city and found her way to the Hunters. at the age of 20 she became second in Command. After a battle in the dead of winter Lucy found herself separated from the hunters. she now fallows the last order she was give, to head for "dead City"
-Side: (the Hunters)
-Picture of self: Lucy
-Weapon: 2 pistals and a katana
-Motto: "I'm Emotionally unstable not crazy"
-Theme: Icon For Hire - Make a move
-Other: She hiding a lot of things from the hunters...

The others
1.-Username:SkinnyloveChristel
-Name:Remina Rutherford
-History: Remina was born in what is now known by "Dead city" and had a fairly normal childhood. At a very young age Remina began to become obsessed with acrobatics and gymnastics. She began competing nationally but decided to stay away from olympics letting her acrobat career take off and started traveling with a circus. When the infection spread she was in her hometown watching everyone she knew turn into those things. When people started disappearing (other than for the obvious reason) she started carefully investigating Which lead her to the position she's in today.
-Side: Hunters
-Picture of self: [x] [x]
-Weapon: Glock 17, AR-15, Browning Auto- 5 and a few knives.
-Motto:“How do you defeat terrorism? Don't be terrorized.”
― Salman Rushdie
-Theme: Town Of Sorrow
-Other: Because of her build Remina is very fast but that doesn't mean she's not strong.

9,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Loners!

1. -Username:Son-of-Sauron
-Name: Vladimir Pavlov "Jeremiah Davidson"
-History: Vladimir was a soldier from a young age, he had started training at only the age of 8, at the age of 17, he started training as a spetsnaz and was one of the lucky few to survive the crazy training that they had to go through. After serving his country, he was enlisted by the KGB at the age of 24 and trained to become a spy, learning all of the assets he had missed when he was a soldier. He was in the city undercover when the city began to increase in infected zombies.
-Side: A loner
-Picture of self: Vladimir
-Weapon: an AK-74u, a Makarov Pistol and a set of Ballistic Knives.
-Motto: "This aint' the army, boy. It's every man for himself. Fall behind. Get eaten"
-Theme: Chateau - Matrix Reloaded Soundtrack
-Other: the name in quotations is what he is known by, his cover name

2. -Username: XxiBlackCrayonxX
-Name: Felixia Drago
-History: Felixia was part of a big family in Sweden. Before, the walkers took over, she was moved to America. But, Felixia was lost when, the walkers took over. She has not yet found any of her family members but, plans to find at least one or more. Felixia has been striving to survive the harsh events that have been happening each and every day.
-Side: Loner
-Picture of self: Felixia Dragoo
-Weapon: 2 Silverballer.45 pistols
-Motto:
-Theme: A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
-Other: Felixia is Swedish so she has an accent. Felixia was trained vigorously in gymnastics, mixed martial arts, parkour, and precision shooting.
twisted

3. -Username: End All Yall
-Name: Eiyuu
-History: Having to fight for most of his life due to the Apocalypse, Eiyuu wants to set the record straight and destroy Dr. Hostal. As he was one of his most powerful victims he experimented on, being one of the few super-soldiers Hostal had. He was capable of destroying the whole lab he was born again in, but had no intentions to do it then. It has been 5 years since his gene altering mutation, giving him strength and immunity to all the viruses and infection going about in death city. Now he is going back to the city to put an end to all this pain he has endured as he will be the last super-soldier standing on the face of the earth.
-Side: Loner
-Picture of self: [x]
[x___x]
-Weapon: Fenrir, Buster Blade and others
-Motto: "That old b*****d won't know what hit em"
-Theme: Mad World (Wanderer's Theme)
Mosh Pit (Battle Theme)
-Other: Besides his super strength and massive immunity to the outbreak, Eiyuu is agile and swift, as he handles humongous weapons as if he was playing around with one handed swords

9,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Popular Thread 100
OPEN AND ACCEPTING

9,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Lucy Nightrider

The streets were dark.... every now and then a zombie would wounder by moaning. Something in a tree moved around and a boot hung down on each side of a high branch. Lucy sat high up in the tree watching the street near by. If anything can in or left the "dead city" Shed see it and being that high kept her out of sight. 'it's only been a few days...' Lucy thought thinking of her group and the last time she had seen them. She shivered at the thought of the fight that had separated her from them. 'i'll wait a few more days and then i'll head in on my own.' she told herself sighing a little. The thought of facing Hostal and Stain alone was scary to her She had barley made it out when she was 13. It had been to close for comfort and she hated thinking about it. 'mum....' she thought glancing in the direction of the Asylum.

Lonely Hellraiser

Dr. Stein

The sound of a heart meeter going off every other second as the sound of foot steps echoed in the hall way. The door opened by the doctor with white long hair, glasses and a cold face as he entered the room. "How are we doing this morning...?" He said to the patient that was strapped into the bed with needles and machines hooked up all over. The doctor walked over to the screen and took note of the numbers on screen and then sat his clip board down and scanned the body for a long while before going over the small table that laid a virility of tools and needles of all sizes and gently takes a hold of one and heads over to the counter were laid a small vile and injected the needle in the top to fill it up. He walks over to the body and injects the needle in to a small tube that was connected to the bodes arm. at first there was no sign but suddenly the body started to shack and started to violently flutter before it dropped as if dead. "...Hmmm" The doctor said with a light smile.

9,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Lucy Nightrider

A day had passed... Lucy Sat in her tree watching a few Zombie stumble by. A low rumble got her attention and she looked down at her stomach. 'breakfast time...' she thought smiling a little slowly climbing to her feet keeping a go grip on the tree. She looked around. 'I know i shouldn't go in alone but i need food..' She told herself as she thought of something... She climbed down quietly from her perch. Lucy took out a small knife carved an arrow and "L.N" into the tree. 'There, now if im not here and someone comes by they'll know i was here.' Lucy smiled to herself yes it was a clever plan.... With out looking back she headed into the City alone... Lucy peeked around each corner and beheaded a few Zombies as she traveled deeper into the City. 'huh not as bad as i thought it would be...' she thought creeping onto a main open road... She could see it now... the Asylum... Lucy shivered ducked behind a rusty car as a man in black ran by shooting in the air. 'should have known i'd see one inhere.' She sighed peeking over the hood of the car. The Street was clear now....

Ruthless Genius

Vladimir Pavlov "Jeremiah Davidson"

Vladimir was quietly walking through the streets of the city, careful to not be seen by any zombies. He looked around as he saw Lucy walk near the area. "Looks like a survivor" he said noticing they obviously weren't moving like a zombie. Vladimir smiled as he followed her, he gripped his AK-74u and began to walk towards her. He smiled soon behind her and took down to one knee still behind her. He quietly pulled back on the charging handle to load a round into the barrel and released it, it made a small sound as the charging handle hit the metal area of the gun. He was waiting to see her reaction.

9,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Lucy Nightrider

Lucy heard a click, she knew that click it was the sound of a loaded gun. 'oh s**t...' Lucy turned around putting her hands up. She expected it to be the man from before but it wasn't. Her breath caught in her chest, nope this was worse. She now stared at a Man holding an AK-47u. ' I'm so screwed she thought slowly backing up. "Uh... hey there.." She said watching him closely. Her heart was racing, she had no chance in hell if him he started shooting at her. " Nice gun you have there, would you mind pointing it at someone else?" she asked softly feeling a little shaky now....

9,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Lucy Nightrider

Lucy answered quickly in an uneasy voice. I'm Lucy Nightrider. I'm just looking for something to eat and maybe find my mother." She glanced back at the Asylum were she had left her mother so long ago. She looked back at the man now, He seemed a bit off. Maybe hes a soldier or something...' She thought now a bit unsure how treat this now... Who are you.. if you don't mind me asking... She had to know...

Ruthless Genius

Vladimir Pavlov "Jeremiah Davidson"

Vladimir looked at her. "I'm Jeremiah Davidson" he said with a perfect lie. "I was just a pizza delivery man before this" he said with another lie, of course he would build lie upon lie to cover up that he was a Russian KGB agent and a former Spetsnaz. "Thats all you need to know, if your not with those crazy doctors, then I guess I don't have to shoot." he said taking his finger off the trigger and laying it on the trigger, he would be sure that she didn't try to attack him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff