Welcome to Gaia! ::

Story:

The circus is famous world wide! It has no truly recognizable name, only recognizable characters. The clowns always have smiles on their faces, they bring joy to other people without a second thought! The freak show people always go out of their way to ensure a good performance, and their customer service is superb. The activities they have make this circus seem more like a festival! They have games with prizes, rides, and they even allow the audience members to be a part of their shows. However, there is a dark history to this circus.

For several years, people would go missing throughout the day when the circus was full. Nobody knows why, and they can never trace it back to the circus itself. Perhaps a murderer follows the circus and kidnaps somebody? Perhaps these individuals simply run away and never come back? Whatever it is, it isn't a good thing. Somehow, the ringmaster of the circus has been able to hide this fact from the public by bribing the cops, but how much longer can he do this? Hinagashi knows the secrets of the circus, and he knows why people go missing, but if he tells anybody, he'll be sacrificed!

Join Hinagashi in his adventure to try and end all of this horror! He knows the secrets of the circus, and he needs your help to end this vicious cycle of violence! Can the two of you overpower the ringmaster, or will you both be sacrificed by the raging ring master? Only you can decide whether or not to embark on this adventure! Hurry! Hinagashi is waiting...
Hinagashi's Profile

Username: eodnhoj
Character Name: Hinagashi
Sex: Male
Race: Nobody knows what Hinagashi is, not even Hinagashi himself.
Personality: Hinagashi likes to think of himself as a very emotional individual. Although there is a lot running through his mind, he does a very good job at keeping it to himself. He will be incredibly depressed, but his facial expression will be happy. These are the skills you learn working in a circus. He hopes to find somebody he can trust enough to show his feelings to.
Biography: Hinagashi decided at a very young age to leave school and start working at the circus. He saw a show and was awed by it. That night, he stayed behind after everybody else left, and he saw the true colors of the circus. However, by then, it was too late for him to leave. You see, his parents decided to let him stay there because he'd wanted to be there so badly, and he made them swear they wouldn't come back.

Now, he is forced to do things that you would never think of a circus member doing, though it should be obvious. He's forced to pick pocket, seduce women, shovel dung, and so much more! He hates it, and he hopes to someday escape this circus of hell.
Appearance: Hinagashi
Other Info:Hinagashi is slowly learning what abilities he has, though they're not good for any really practical use...yet!

Gaia Name: Harraku

Name: Lina Lire

Sex: Female

Race: Human

Personality: She is a thoughtful person and very observant. She is constantly watching people and taking in their actions. She is pretty easy going, but has a firm sense of morals and princaples that she rarely strives away from. Though she does not expect the same from others and is open to their beliefs. Generally she is a very accepting person.

Bio: She was raised by a prostitute mother and was subjected to the horrors of pimps. costumers, drugs, sex, etc from a young age. Around 13, she ran away from the abuse and lived on the streets till she was 16 when she was then found by a kind couple who owned an investigation service. They brought her in and took care of her and she now works for them as one of their top investigators.

Appearance: Lina
{Cool beans, let's get this show on the road! Would you like to start, or should I?}
Go ahead. My mind is fuzzy from lack of sleep so I may reply back today or tomorrow.
{Alright, I'm pretty much the same way. I'll be going to bed after this post.}

User Image
Hinagashi

Hinagashi went about his business as usual. He scooped up the dung from the elephants, never even wrinkling his nose at the horrible smell. After that, he moved on to give the lions a bath, no fear showing through his body language at all. Once he finished with the lions, he moved on to feed the animals in the petting zoo. Though they were adorable and cuddly, he never even considered touching them. He just stared at them with no expression on his face, placing their food in front of them before he left.

The only thing that terrified him about his daily chores was the inspection time. If the ringmaster wasn't pleased with his work, he would surely be punished in some horrible way. He knew that the ringmaster was an a**l retentive a*****e who didn't mind torturing some innocent persons soul. Hell, he ate innocent souls for breakfast, or so the rumors said.

He stood up straight and took in a breath as the ringmaster was inspecting his station "Uh-huh...uuuuh-huuuh....yeah, yeah....ooh, very good. What's this!?!" Hinagashi's heart skipped a beat as the ringmaster paused in the inspection. "Oh. My. My my my. Poor little Hinagashi, you thought that you would get away with this, didn't you? You thought that I wouldn't notice, did you? Well, come on boy! Speak up!" The ringmaster's tone was demanding and cruel, it held a coldness in it that no human being should have been capable of. Hinagashi thought for a moment and looked at what the ringmaster paused for "Well, sir, I thought that perhaps that would improve things..." his voice was quiet and unsure. The ringmaster sensed it, he was certain of it! The ringmaster would jump on his uncertainty like a tiget on its prey, and he would have no way out. Nobody would hear his cries, nobody would hear his screams of agony, nobody would hear his begging, his pleading for mercy. No, he knew all too well what happened when you displeased the ringmaster.

A warm laugh ringed in Hinagashi's ears as he was gently patted on the back "Ahahaha, well done boy! I thought that you had no idea what you were doing. I am thoroughly impressed. Doing it this will will increase the profits tenfold! Bobby, get this boy a beer!" He was praised? He was praised! The ringmaster had praised him, and for what? For a simple mistake that he'd been able to make into a flawless and even purposeful thing. Bobby brought him a beer and the ringmaster went on with his business.

After drinking his ale, Hinagashi headed towards the ticket stands, opening the door to his lonely booth and preparing the lock box for the money. The ringmaster turned on a loud speak so that everybody in the circus could hear him, and his voice rang through "Everybody ready? Good! Lights, camera's, action!" The music began immediately and the lights all turned on. For everybody who went there, it was like walking into a happy dream when you entered the circus. Well, almost everybody.

Hinagashi let out a breath that he hadn't realized he was holding and placed the tickets on his counter, waiting for the swarm of people who would come in. How many would attend tonight's show? How many would leave. Only one way to find out, and that was to let the night's events unravel. His first customer came, and he handed her a ticket, a clearly fake and overly enthusiastic smile on his face "Here's your ticket ma'am. I hope you enjoy your stay here at our circus!" 'And may your stay not last an eternity...' he thought silently as people swarmed his booth.
Lina stood in line, swarms of people cocooning her from each side as they mingled about. "This sure is a busy place," she thought as she walked forward a little when the line moved. It did look impressive with all its lights and sound. She found her senses to be a little bit disoriented though with all the chaos going on. The petite girl brushed back at her riot of red curls that traveled down her back with impatience out of her eyes so she could peer out better to see how close she was to the ticket seller. "Why am I here again? Oh, yeah to find out why some people leave and why some people dont. And they send me by myself? Sounds like a great idea," she thought sourly as she moved up more, the ticket seller now in sight. Lina found him to be unusual looking to say the least, not bad, just different. His hair was a light shade of blue and his eyes almost looked pink from where she stood. "How strange," she mumured as she took in his facial expression. He hid his pain well. And the only reason why she knew he was in emotional turmoil was because like recognized like. A victim just like her. Luckily she had escaped, him on the other hand seemed to be very caught still. It was finally her turn up at the ticket seller and she smiled easily at him, her delicate features arranging themselves in a pleasing way. Bright blue eyes gazed out at him steadily as she asked for one ticket. "And what do you recommend me to do first at this fine establishment," she asked, her voice light and musical, matching her dainty appearance exactly.
User Image
Hinagashi

Upon hearing the word strange, Hinagashi turned his attention to the young lady. "Hello, welcome to the circus. Would you like a ticket?" he asked with a happy voice. As she paid for the ticket, he ripped a ticket off for her and gave her back her change. 'Here you are ma'am." he said. As she asked him what he would recommend, he paused and thought for a moment. 'She could go to the freak show, new comers usually love that. Then again...there's also the rides. Perhaps she should just do those, they're...safer.' He reached into a small drawer in his booth and handed her a map "Here you are ma'am. I have a map for you, showing you what a variety of fun things we have to do here. I strongly recommend either the fun rides we have, or the games that you can play." He showed her on the map where everything was. He thought for a moment and realized that it was really strange that this new woman had called the circus a fine establishment. 'Hmm...nobody's ever called it that before. Perhaps I should keep an eye on her for the ringmaster.' He focused on her with his red eyes and continued to smile at her. He had been smiling for so long that his face began to hurt a little bit, but he'd learned from all of these years not to let it falter. The ringmaster knows all, the ringmaster sees all, and the ringmaster hears all. Some people even think that the ringmaster can hear your thoughts.

As if in response to his inner person, the ringmaster appeared at the booths and began to greet the new guests. Occasionally, he would look at Hinagashi to remind him that he needed to behave himself, and then he would move back to his crowd pleasing. He saw Lina and stopped in front of her "Why, hello there. Welcome to my circus, I hope you enjoy your time here. Is it your first time coming here?" His brown eyes twinkled, and his voice seemed like music. Looking closer at him, the ringmaster looked like a rather plain person. He had normal brown hair that went down to his chin, slightly tanned skin, and honey brown eyes. He was wearing a blood red jacket with golden buttons down the middle, a black pair of pants complimenting the dark colors. The top hat that he had on complimented his appearance and made him look that much more professional. He reached a black gloved hand out to grab Lina's hand and bowed down at her "I can give you a tour, if you'd like. You'll be our V.I.P." His tone of voice changed slightly at the end of his sentence.

Hinagashi sold his last ticket and closed the booth's window, shutting the blinds with it. 'Looks like the ringmaster has found his next victim...' he thought silently, his smile finally fading away. 'Perhaps I should warn her...or maybe even just follow her around. Maybe if she sees me enough, she'll leave the ringmaster's side and be able to escape...' Fat chance of that ever happening.
"Yes, a ticket. Thank you," she murmured as the young man handed her it. She found him interesting and wanted to stand and talk to him more. She nodded her head as he showed her where the rides and games were, hooking a strand of unruly hair back behind her ear so she could see better. "I always did enjoy rides. I think perhaps I will go there then. Thank you for your time," she said with a smile, her large eyes peering at him without coyness. She had always found that being direct with people brought about answers in the long run and she hoped that this young lad would be willing to find her later and talk with her. People had always said she gave off an aura of helpfulness and safety. It made it easy for people who were in need to spill secrets they had kept silent about for a long time.

She caught a murmur from the crowd around her and she shifted her gaze to who was apparently the ringmaster making his rounds. She observed him to be an unassuming person and that immiedietly put her at unease. Here was someone who hide something behind those guileful eyes. Something monstrous. When he came up and greeted her she smiled and nodded her head to his question. "Yes, this is my first time here. I find it to me mesmerizing to say the lease," she replied back to his inquires. Her hand was suddenly clasped in his, an almost insistent demanding behind it that caused the hairs on the back of her neck to curl even more. She resisted the urge to snatch it away and allowed it to rest in his. When he thenmentioned her being a VIP, she instantly knew what it meant. Her thoughts raced while her blue eyes stayed serenely on his, trying to find a way to decline with out giving herself away. Her pause lasted only a second before she responded with, "Thank you very much for the offer, but I find myself more of a wanderer then a follower. I'm sure you could find someone else more worthy of your most kind offer. Thank you again and if you dont mind I must be off, I find myself eager to take in your fine Circus." Lina inclined her head slightly in respect and turned, walking away to enter farther in to the circus.

After she was out of sight she let out a slight breath, barely noticeable and congratulated herself mentally on a job well done.
{I'm going on vacation starting tonight, so I will probably not reply for a while. I'll reply asap, but i can't right now. I'm sorry sad }
|| OOC: Awwe, ok. Well have fun! C: ||
User Image
Hinagashi

The ringmaster frownedas the woman found a way out, and he sighed Suit yourself... he said as he shrugged his shoulders. He headed into the crowd of people and started shouting about the amazing three ring performance they were going to have later on in the day. Hinagashi was watching the whole interaction curiously, his heart skipping a beat as he began to wonder whether or not the woman would go with the ringmaster. As she found a way out, he sighed on the inside and found that he had actually cared about whether or not she survived. Perhaps it was because he was finally getting sick of just standing by innocently while others were brutally murdered. Oh well, whatever it was, he felt nice about the fact that shed gotten away.

Having had no real reason to stick around here, Hinagashi started to think about what he had to do so he could finish his daily chores. He hadnt bathed the hippos yet, perhaps he should get to that. Glancing back at the woman for a last time, Hinagashi waved quickly and left to bathe the hippos, wondering who would be the next victim.

Sorry for the short short post. Im still on vacation and Im using my iPhone to post. Theres no internet : so here it is. Let me know if its too short.}
Though out of the situation, her heart beat was still on the fast side and she was on hyper alert. Bright eyes glanced to the side as she slipped hands in to pockets, her posture good, but slightly slouched to show relaxation. Scarlet hair shrouded her figure slightly, tickling her face in the breeze. The games called out to her as she enjoyed the thrill of winning something, but her mind was on the behind the scenes. She was hoping she could slither on in and then when noticed just pretend she as lost. This could be dangerous because it could be easier to snatch her, but she wasn't going to learn much out here in the open. Keeping an easy look on her face she wandered in between booths till she was in the traffic of workers going to and fro. She got a couple weird looks, but most were too busy getting together their acts and what not to really devote time to figuring out who she was and why she was there. It all looked pretty legit, she observed, nothing too out of the ordinary. Which was kinda funny since there was a woman with a beard, migits, multiple piercings and tattoos, tigers, elephants, etc roaming about. "So, cool," she murmured, peering in to a cage that held a giant snake before moving on. As entertaining as all this was, it really wasn't giving her much on the criminal front. Certainly the knowledge of how they worked behind the scenes would help, but she wasn't freakin Sherlock Holmes who could spot a substance and easily track it to its source and thus come up with a theory of who the killer was and who he as working for. She brushed back a strand of hair from her face, wishing she had worn a hat, since the bright locks were starting to gather more attention.
((Oh, its fine. Dont worry about it.^^ ))
Harraku
User Image
Hinagashi

Hinagashi headed to his caravan, quietly slinking into it and closing the door behind himself. He sighed and looked around, noticing how messy it was. There was blood stained on the wooden floors, that was one thing hed yet to clean. Clothes were scattered about and there were small toys all over the floor. Dolls were hanging from the ceiling, and his bed was such a mess. He sighed and began picking up the clothes on the floor, placing them back where they belonged "He was here again..." he whispered as he folded his clothing.

After hed put them all away, he went into his mini closet and pulled out his green a d red clown costume. It was striped and had a frilly costume. The pants of it were ballooned out, creating the illusion that he had big legs. He loathed wearing it every day, and that was precisely why the ringmaster had made him wear if. "It suits you. It highlights the colors of your...personality." Those were the very words hed been told as the ringmaster made him the costume. He looked it over one last time before slipping into it, an angry expression on his face. If youd been there with him, youd have seen such a flame of hatred behind his usually emotionless eyes that it would have frightened you. Oh well, time for him to get over it and perform.

He took a deep breath, forced a smile on his face, and hopped out of his caravan. Everybody was running to and fro, panicking about their acts and how little time they had to get ready for it. This made Hinagashi smile a little on the inside. He wasnt the only one panicking. Though he panicked for a cometely different reason, it still brought him comfort to know that others felt the uncontrollable emotion as well he skipped through the circus so he could get to his act, and he over heard an odd conversation.

"Have you heard about the strange woman?"
"No. What happened?"
"Theres a strange woman poking around the circus. She has bright red hair! Shes snuck into our living areas."
"Oh. The boss wont be very happy to hear that. Hell probably snap her neck..."
"Yeah.!"

Hinagashi thought for a moment and found that they might have been yapping about the woman from earlier. What was she doing in the living areas? Didnt she know it was dangerous? He sighed and turned himself around, heading back to the living area.
Hinagashi shook his head as he hoped she hadnt been caught. 'Idiot...' he thought quietly. As he wandered around, he searched for her frantically, finding that he didnt want her to be harmed. "Lady? Hey lady!? Where are you?!?" he shouted frantically. He hoped to find her soon, though he doubted that he would. What was one more death? Why should it bother him? He couldnt say why, but he wanted to save this one.
"uh oh, Ive been noticed," she murmured as the stares got more numerous and the whispering began. It had been pretty stupid wandering back here, but it needed to be done. Circus folk were so close knit that there was no way she could have made friends with someone who could bring her in to the circle. Sighing she put on an air of befuddlement, as if she wasnt sure where she was and needed help. It was when she was about to go up to someone to ask where she was when she heard a familiar voice calling lady. "Hm, I wonder..." She turned and began walking in the direction of the voice, hoping she would meet him instead of the ringmaster. She easily moved threw the crowd that was starting to thin the closer she got the the voice, her eyes constantly searching for the familiar blue hair.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff