9,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

xxxxNOWxxxxPRONOUNCExxxxYOU

xxxxxxxxxx BASICS
                                                oo1. xx Created By: XiBaileyX
                                                oo2. xx Inspiration: Arranged Marriage
                                                oo3. xx Photos: Tumblr, Picmonkey
                                                oo4. xx Appications: All Sent To Me
                                                oo5. xx Currently: Closed and Accepting

xxxxxxxxxx POSTS
                                                oo1. xx Introduction / Story
                                                oo2. xx Rules
                                                oo3. xx Male Characters
                                                oo4. xx Female Characters
                                                oo5. xx Profile Skeletons
                                                oo6. xx Gossip / Relationships
                                                oo7. xx Announcements / Lists
                                                oo8. xx Reserved
                                                oo9. xx Open

xxxxxxxxxx OTHER SITES
                                                oo1. xx Profile Thread
                                                oo2. xx Out of Character

Sweetheart

9,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx THE INTRODUCTION
                                                In this day and age, arranged marriages are uncommon. Society has advanced past forcing their children to be betrothed to complete strangers.

xxxxxxxxxx THE STORY
                                                Many years before, the kings and queens of different nations convened together for just a simple regal gathering. The kings of France, England, Russia, and Germany made a drunken promise to each other. This promise was to marry off their children when they came of age to rule over their respective kingdoms. This arranged marriage would keep the nations tied together and would ensure a strong union for centuries to come. However,the agreement was put off for some time, since each country mysteriously either bore all daughters or all sons. So the nations decided that they would marry off their grandchildren, and in March of 2013, this is exactly what happened.

Eight college students are about to be in for a rude awakening when they’re told they’re betrothed. Seriously, in this day and age, who does arranged marriages anymore? But considering how their ancestors were adamant about this country union, their parents have to comply. So what do they do? Why, the send them all to the same University without the knowledge of each other’s existence. Each student was sent to the same college in New York, with a secret agent to keep watch over them. What happens when the arrange marriage bomb drops? How will these eight grown men and women deal with suddenly having their love-life decided for them? And how will they react to finding out that they are now the royal family and have to govern their own country? This my friends, is where our story begins…

Sweetheart

9,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx THE RULES

oo1. GENERAL
                                                Just a few basic rules to get us started: I am creator, so what I say goes. Follow the ToS, of course. We don't want to get shut down. No mary sues or god modding or anything like that. I'm sure you know better. Respect each other, so we can have fun. Hey here's the hidden message: send a heart emoticon each profile so I know you read the rules.

oo2. LITERACY
                                                This roleplay is semi-lit to literate. No one liners are allowed. If you want to join, you must submit samples to me before you fill out a profile. I'll talk more about that later. I expect two paragraphs minimum, seven paragraphs maximum. When you think about it, it's not that much. I'm more concerned about quality over quantity. It's more important to give the other roleplayers something to work with. I understand writer's block, everyone has those days. But please don't use it as an excuse for ever post, and please do not make a habit of it. You can write as much as you want to, but try not to write a novel. We don't want to spend all of our time reading the posts instead of replying to them. Also, the first post is not reserved for me. If you want to post first, by all means, go for it.

oo3. PROFILES
                                                I want you to send the profile to me. Do not edit the profile, if you accidentaly put something in the wrong place, don't worry about it I will fix it. It may look weird in the Private Message, but trust me, it will work in the forums. I try to make my profiles simple and easy. The first profile you will send in is pretty short. It's basically just a 'get to know you' profile. It must be sent is before anything else, and it should include a link to your writing samples. Without the samples, you can consider yourself out. Title this one "My Application." Simple enough, right? Next, fill out the reserve and send it to me. Title this one "My Beginning." Lastly, the profile. Don't take took long for this, please. It must be sent within 24 hours of the reserve, otherwise the spot will be reopened. Title the profile "My Story." These titles aren't hard to remember. I will completely ignore a PM sent with a title such as "Roleplay profile", or anything like that. Let's not be lazy. Also, type profiles in first person(Ex: I love animals and bike rides and boys are my favorite subject), but not normal posts. Before we move on, there's something hidden in this post. Hint: highlight the entire post.

oo4. CHARACTERS
                                                This is all very important, so pay attention. I will only accept 4 girls and 4 boys. I have the genders picked out for each role already, and more than likely, I won't change it. You can talk to me and maybe we can work something out. I want real pictures, not anime. And I also do not want to see overused celebrities. Try and find someone new. Don't make your character a Mary-sue. Make them dynamic, not a perfect person, make them have flaws too. I don't want static characters, characters who have a non-changing personality and are always the same and always think the same. Your character should be displayed through your writing and at certain points in the story line. Student characters should be through the ages of 18 and 22. You have full reign on how you want to play the secret agent that is the guardian over your character. You can have them be a fake relative or a best friend in disguise. Anything is cool, really.

oo5. POSTING LAYOUTS
                                                Pretty posts are a must. I hate when people don't put effort into their posts. If you need some help, I'm always here. You can use all sorts of websites that will provide you with editing tools. I just want to see your creativity and the time that you put into the post style. Speaking of which, please don't change around your posting style too much. a few times is okay to find one that works, but after a while it gets annoying. For speaking, the text should be in your posting color and in bold. For thinking, the text should be in another posting color and in italics. I do NOT want the entire post in bold or italics; use regular text for that. Text sizes can range from 9-11, but nothing smaller or larger than that. Text should be either grey or black. Please do not use any bright colors like cyan, because it's hard to read. Please include a picture of your character, your character's name, their role, and other pretty decorations. Try not to make it cramped thought, because then it just looks sloppy.

oo5. MISCELLANEOUS
                                                Here are a few things I'm sure you're familiar with by now, but they need to be restated. Cursing is okay, but not every other word. Time skips are a must. I know you have a life, so I'm not going to require you to post all of the time, but if you are gone for more than a three days, I will give you a warning. Whenever you are online, post at least once, I mean really, you're online, post! I have a busy schedule with school, so I understand. If need be, PM me your schedule and we'll work something out. i'm nothing if not understanding. Post in the OOC as well. There will be a link. Here we can chat and come up with new story ideas. I will also love you if you send in some gossip with your profile. But please check with the other roleplayers first. Three strikes and you're out. Please try not to make the black list. Announcements will be posted every so often, so make sure you check them.

Sweetheart

9,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx THE CHARACTERS | MALES

xxxxxxxxxx open | reserved | taken
                                                User Image
                                                                        The Prince of France

xxxFull Name
                                                                            xxxGentleman
                                                                            xxxAge
                                                                            xxxSexuality
                                                                            xxxPosting Colors
                                                                            xxxUsername

User Image
                                                                        The Prince of England

xxxFull Name
                                                                            xxxGentleman
                                                                            xxxAge
                                                                            xxxSexuality
                                                                            xxxPosting Colors
                                                                            xxxUsername

User Image
                                                                        The Prince of Russia

xxxFull Name
                                                                            xxxGentleman
                                                                            xxxAge
                                                                            xxxSexuality
                                                                            xxxPosting Colors
                                                                            xxxUsername

User Image
                                                                        The Prince of Germany

xxxFull Name
                                                                            xxxGentleman
                                                                            xxxAge
                                                                            xxxSexuality
                                                                            xxxPosting Colors
                                                                            xxxUsername

Sweetheart

9,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx THE CHARACTERS | FEMALES

User Image
                                                                        The Princess of France

xxxRowan Amia Mercier
                                                                            xxxLady
                                                                            xxxTwenty-one
                                                                            xxxHeterosexual
                                                                            xxxMedium Turquoise and Light Coral
                                                                            xxxXiBaileyX

User Image
                                                                        The Princess Of England

xxxVictoria Elise Woodington.
                                                                            xxxLady
                                                                            xxxTwenty-One
                                                                            xxxBisexual.
                                                                            xxxLavender Field (#754C78) and Mocha Latte. (#C9AF94)
                                                                            xxxPoetic Wonderland

User Image
                                                                        The Princess of Russia

xxxZinoviya Naida Lieven
                                                                            xxxLady
                                                                            xxxTwenty
                                                                            xxxHeterosexual
                                                                            xxxDark Teal & Sea Green
                                                                            xxxMistress_Aka_Niiro

User Image
                                                                        The Princess of Germany

xxxFull Name
                                                                            xxxLady
                                                                            xxxAge
                                                                            xxxSexuality
                                                                            xxxPosting Colors
                                                                            xxxUsername

Sweetheart

9,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx THE SKELETONS

oo1. APPLICATION
                                                      [size=10][color=black]Hello there! My name is [color=whatever](name)[/color], but you can call me [color=whatever](nickname)[/color]. I am interested in playing the role of [color=whatever](student/teacher and role)[/color]. I would like to use [color=whatever](model link here)[/color] as my model. Here is a link to my [color=whatever]writing samples(samples link)[/color]. TTYL![/color][/size]

oo2. RESERVE
                                                      [imgleft]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m548/xBCDx/Roleplay Ideas/white_background.jpg[/imgleft] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=21][u][color= postingcolor][b]The Pince(ss) of (Country)[/b][/color][/u][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=pc]▶[/color][color=white]xxx[/color]Full Name
                                                      [color= pc]▶[/color][color=white]xxx[/color]Lady / Gentleman
                                                      [color= pc]▶[/color][color=white]xxx[/color]Age
                                                      [color= pc]▶[/color][color=white]xxx[/color]Sexuality
                                                      [color=pc]▶[/color][color=white]xxx[/color]Posting Colors
                                                      [color= pc]▶[/color][color=white]xxx[/color]Username[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

oo3. PROFILE
                                                      [align=center][size=20][u][color=POSTINGCOLOR1][FULL NAME][/color][/u][/size]
                                                      [color=black][size=14]Some sort of quote here.[/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][img]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m548/xBCDx/Decorated Roleplay Pictures/rules-1.jpg[/img][/align]

[align=left][size=18][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]♕[/color][/size][color=white]X[/color][color=black]Whεη did wε bεcαme so closε...?[/color] [size=14][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]»[/color][/size][/align]
                                                      [list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                      [size=10][size=18][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]✖[/color][/size][color=white]X[/color][color=black]A g ε[/color] [size=14][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]»[/color][/size] [so simple]
                                                      [size=18] [color=POSTINGCOLOR1]✖[/color][/size][color=white]X[/color][color=black]S ε x[/color] [size=14][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]»[/color][/size] [do I even have to ask?]
                                                      [size=18][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]✖[/color][/size][color=white]X[/color][color=black]D o в[/color] [size=14][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]»[/color][/size]
                                                      [size=18][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]✖[/color][/size][color=white]X[/color][color=black]S ε x u α l[/color][size=14][color=white]X[/color][/size][color=black]O я ι ε η т α т ι o η[/color][/size] [size=14][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]»[/color][/size] [size=10] [Do I really?][/size]
                                                      [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=left][size=18][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]♔[/color][/size][color=white]X[/color][color=black]Whεη did тhis αll sтαrт...?[/color] [size=14][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]»[/color][/size][/align]
                                                      [size=10][size=18][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]✖[/color][/size][color=white]X[/color][color=black]B ı σ g r α p h y[/color] [size=14][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]»[/color][/size] [Give me at least two paragraphs]
                                                      [size=18][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]✖[/color][/size][color=white]X[/color][color=black]T h ε[size=14][color=white]X[/color][/size]l η η ε я[size=14][color=white]X[/color][/size]B ε α u t y[/color] [size=14][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]»[/color][/size] [Personality, at least one paragraph]
                                                      [size=18][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]✖[/color][/size][color=white]X[/color][color=black]O u т т ε я[size=14][color=white]X[/color][/size]B ε α u т y[/color][size=14][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]»[/color][/size] [Any extra features such as a tattoo, piercing, freckles, ect.]
                                                      [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=left][size=18][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]♕[/color][/size][color=white]X[/color][color=black]Why do you wαηт тo know тhis...?[/color] [size=14][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]»[/color][/size][/align]
                                                      [size=10][size=18][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]✖[/color][/size][color=white]X[/color][color=black]I[size=14][color=white]X[/color][/size]W α η т [size=14][color=white]X[/color][/size]T h ı s[size=14][color=white]X[/color][/size]N σ w [/color][size=14][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]»[/color][/size] [Your likes, either in a paragraph or bullet points]
                                                      [size=18][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]✖[/color][/size][color=white]X[/color][color=black]I[size=14][color=white]X[/color][/size]L σ α т h ε[size=14][color=white]X[/color][/size]T h ε s ε[/color] [size=14][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]»[/color][/size] [Your dislikes, either in a paragraph or bullet points]
                                                      [size=18][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]✖[/color][/size][color=white]X[/color][color=black]N ı g h т m α я ε s[/color][size=14][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]»[/color][/size] [Your fears, either in a paragraph or bullet points]
                                                      [/size][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=left][size=18][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]♔[/color][/size][color=white]X[/color][color=black]Aηyтhiиg εlsε...?[/color] [size=14][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]»[/color][/size][/align]
                                                      [size=10][size=18][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]✖[/color][/size][color=white]X[/color][color=black]M y[size=14][color=white]X[/color][/size]S ε c я ε т[/color] [size=14][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]»[/color][/size] [Any secrets your hiding? If not just put N/A]
                                                      [size=18][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]✖[/color][/size][color=white]X[/color][color=black]E x т я α[/color] [size=14][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]»[/color][/size] [Anthing else we should know?]
                                                      [/size][/size][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=left][size=18][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]♕[/color][/size][color=white]X[/color][color=black]Is thαt αll...?[/color] [size=14][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]»[/color][/size][/align]
                                                      [size=10][size=18][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]✖[/color][/size][color=white]X[/color][color=black]P u p p ε т[size=14][color=white]X[/color][/size]M α s т ε я[/color] [size=14][color=POSTINGCOLOR1]»[/color][/size] [Username]
                                                      [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Sweetheart

9,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx THE PAIRINGS
                                                PRINCE OF FRANCE PRINCESS OF GERMANY
                                                PRINCE OF ENGLAND PRINCESS OF RUSSIA
                                                PRINCE OF RUSSIA PRINCESS OF ENGLAND
                                                PRINCE OF GERMANY PRINCESS OF FRANCE

xxxxxxxxxx EXTRA
                                                The characters don't have to marry who they are paired with. It's up to you who falls in love with whom. But if the pairs do end up together, then hey, more power to you!

Sweetheart

9,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx THE LISTS
                                                White:

Black:

xxxxxxxxxx THE ANNOUNCEMENTS
                                                Announcements go here.

xxxxxxxxxx THE SETTING
                                                It is currently spring in New York. The first post should include the character receiving a letter that tells them to report to an immigration center in Albany. Here, the characters will meet and receive the news.

Sweetheart

9,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx THE RESERVATION

Sweetheart

9,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200