Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

Phantom

User Image

S e t t i n g

User Image
"Sometimes an accident is all it takes.. One crucial mistake can spawn greatness or tragedy, Good or Evil.."
-Anonymous

H a v e n (Prologue)

In the sometime not-to-distant future, an advanced stage of human technological development is breached. Global wide, mankind has exceeded the limitations of primal fossil fuel energies and have converged into a nucleic-solaris society. Boundaries seemed limitless when hover-cars were bidded into the open market and used freely, only in the City of Haven. Where life was lived to its fullest potential and was one of the world's most populous cities. People from all across the globe spent money just to see the sophisticated city of the oncoming era. Yet the more time that grew on the City’s hands the more it swelled with that impure ego. Mankind’s arrogance and curiosity was soon to catch up to it on one faithful day. Yes, as the midnight lanterns that glowed around the city, showing off their petty chemical fires. Something stirred from beneath the City’s frame and erupted right in the heart of Haven. There was a rupture, then an ominous light and within that light spurred combustion of ultra-violet aurora waves that washed the City clean of its inhabitants and building structures. The mysterious randomness of the tragic event happened in the blink of an eye. No cause. Just effect and turmoil. One mistake and the grandest City of them all were washed away like shells to the open tide. Only its date remained in remembrance; October 5, 2047 A.D

Y e a r s - T o - C o m e

Everything went to hell after the havoc in Haven was broadcasted global wide. Other neighboring countries were suspected of terrorism on a massive scale. Everyone was pointing fingers without any evidence to back their wild assumptions and claims. There was a heavy burden of loss weighed on the world and nothing was ever going to bring those unfortunate victims back from their mysterious doom. The sudden loss brought fear amongst the other countries. The idea of a loose weapon of mass destruction that destroyed cities in the blink of an eye terrified everyone and pressured politicians to find out an invisible cause for it all. The media gave politicians no room to quench the thirst of the hungry people and amplified the growing vein of chaos until finally it gave way into an uprising. Those uprisings led to wars and a broken structure of society. R.E. Day some called it. In the years to come, after the fires and feuding had settled to ashes, society revamped itself and restore their former technology. While society’s legs were being dragged from out the mud, a velvet aurora shrouded the ear. The left over biochemical fumes from the explosion in Haven glazed over the lands, igniting the passion within the night sky. Most ignored it, and some stood wary of it. In the next decade, something odd happened. A child in Europe was born with solid ice skin. A domino effect occurred all across the globe with strange new infants and the many features they brought along. The world changed and a new era had started.

N e w - H a v e n

In a century's time Haven had been rebuilt and restored with most of its former technology. And under its current development weighed new title, New Haven. Refugees from all around the world came in seek of a new life, each holding a different goal than one another. With a new city came new obstacles for the road ahead. New Haven was sitting over a kettle pot boiling with different mixtures and it was up to the newly addressed authorities to make things work. In a society where those with and without power coexisted under one branch called of a new justice system. This time it was the humans who had abilities who were summoned by the government to help stop any rampant mutant that crept from the sewers or rose to anarchy. Years turned into decades and decades into centuries. The new system worked well for its people. Actually comic book heroes soared the sky watching out for their people. Peace CORPS was the large organization that acted as the white blood cells in the system. Yet like every LArge organization there were some who believed the justice system needed to be rectified and that only those with true power should run the City. Modern Day Villains rose through the cracks of the City and battle for control over its street and politics. With civilians hung in the balance the streets of New Haven filled with growing tension. The next power fusion was upon them all. Would one seek Justice for the retribution of his or her City or stare as a silent Observer as your City crumbles around you or will you Fight against authority in spite to overthow the Heroes and make room for the villains? The choice is yours!

Phantom

User Image

➊ Follow Gaia ToS
Following the rules of this thread and of gaia are high priorities. If they are broken, you are placed on the black list where your a** will be kicked out after 3 strikes.

➋ Romance and Violence is highly encouraged!
When the clothes start to come off, time-skip or take it to the pms. Whatever floats your boat. Just keep it out of the thread. With violence and fights, no auto hits. Role a ten sided die and the sixth number decides if your character hits or misses. Evens hit or defend. Odds you miss.

➌ Minimum one paragraph - six sentences
This is a semi-lit to literate roleplay. A minimum of one paragraph (six sentences) and max of six to seven paragraphs, I don't like reading books. I'll get bored easily.

➍ Keep OOC conversations in the OOC thread
If it has nothing to do with the rp, and doesn't need to be immediately addressed, take it to the ooc.

➎ NO ONE LINERS
One liners are absolutely UNACCEPTABLE! and will not be tolerated. Writers block is completely understandable, but I know you can push out more than one sentence. Descriptions are your best friends (: Get it? Got it? Good.

➏ Profiles HAVE to be sent to myself, (BloodyAxe36 or OutOfBullets) to be accepted
You are allowed as many characters that you can handle. However, if I feel that you can not handle another character, I do have the right to deny another character from you. Make sure to put a MrGreen in your profile so I know you read the rules. Highlight the next sentence where the arrow points to get the title of your pm.
All that power
If it does not contain the title and a mrgreen, then you will not be accepted. Point, blank, period. We need to follow rules ladies and gentlemen! Not that hard.

➐ LITERACY
Grammar, punctuation, spelling, and the amount should be in each of your posts. Spell check is a wonderful tool to keep your posts in order. Don't know how to spell a word, and don't have spell check? Look it up! Dictionary.com is a very good source. And no text talk!

➑ In Posts
I like pretty posts but they don't have to be over the top. Be sure to include at least one picture and a name.

➒ Gone?
Try to post at least three times a week. If you are going to be gone for an extended amount of time, please let me and the person you are roleplaying with know. I won't attack you, I have a busy life myself. Just give me a heads up. Same with if you are quitting.

➓ Lastly, have fun!
This is not only my roleplay but yours too. I'm always open to new ideas, don't be afraid to pm me (:

Phantom

User Image

D I S T R I C T 0 0 1

Known to the citizens of New Haven as the Business District; this is the center of commerce and business for New Haven. The streets of this district are lined with banks, businesses, and the occasional high end hotel or restaurant. The people who live and work in the Business District are the movers and shakers of New Haven. They are the top scientists, the most successful businessman, and even the occasional criminal mastermind. So if you want to see where the money's made take a stroll down to the Business District. The highlights include:

Neo Haven Bank and Trust:
              This behemoth of a building is the center of commerce in New Haven. Every major business in the city has an account with NHBT. The Bank is protected by a security team made up entirely of mutants; since it is one of the more regularly hit buildings in the Business District.

They also have one of the most high tech security system in the District, only beaten by the Echo main offices and Harbringer's Peak. The most interesting feature of the Bank is the Vault, a vault hidden deep underneath the Bank that stores some of the more dangerous and expensive inventions of New Haven.

Echo HQ:
              This company is the technology mega giant of New Haven. These guys have cornered the market on everything from hover cars, to interactive video games, to military missiles. They also supply the uniforms worn by all the Enforcers, and even many of the Peace CORPS.

D I S T R I C T 0 0 2

District 002, known to the residents of New Haven as the Theater District, is where the Arts hold court. This District is packed with every kind of art you can think of from opera to orchestras to Cirque de Etoiles. Every part of this District from the buildings to the sidewalks was designed with some form of art in mind. The shows held here are some of the most spectacular in the world.

People come from all over the world to glimpse the masterpiece that is the New Haven Theater District. However be warned, while this District is not quite as elite as the Business District it still holds many a lure to the criminal element. Have no fear though; the people of the Theater District can certainly afford the very best in security to keep an eye on things. So if you are looking for a truly life altering experience of the Arts take a trip to the Theater District. The highlights include:

Neo Haven Theater:
              This gorgeous building is home to the best plays and operas in New Haven. If you have performed here, then you have officially made it in the world of Theater.

Museum of Historical Haven:
              This museum is a monument to the relics of the original Haven as well as a showcase for the more well-known mutants of the city. Part technology playground, part superhero spotlight it's no wonder this is the most commonly hit building in all of the Theater District. If criminals aren’t attempting to make off with some old technology they're defacing the Hall of Heroes. On the plus side the building is under near constant renovation so you'll seldom see the exact same exhibit more than once.

Cirque de Etoiles: (--means circus of stars in french)
              Prepare to be amazed, this spectacular explosion of music, acrobatics, and truly brilliant story telling will keep you coming back again and again. The Cirque de Etolies has two distinct shows the Cirque de Rêves(--circus of dreams) and the Cirque de Lumières (-- circus of lights).

The Cirque de Rêves is a performance troupe made up entirely of mutants. The shows they put on tend to be filled with death defying acrobatics, and truly mind blowing illusions. The Cirque de Lumières is a performance troupe made up of a mix of mutants and regular people. These shows focus more on telling stories and light shows. Both shows are excellent and a must see for any visitor to New Haven.

D I S T R I C T 0 0 3

The Third District, known to the residents of New Haven as the Shopping District, is where retail is king. The streets of this district are lined with shopping centers, grocery stores, specialty stores, and more. If you can buy it chances are it’s sold somewhere in this District. Not that the other Districts don’t have their own smaller specialty stores as well, but the major buying centers are located in this District. So if you love to shop till you drop this is a must see destination for you. The highlights include:

Mall of the World:
              This massive skyscraper like building is one of the largest shopping centers in the world. You can find everything from furniture, fashion, exotic pets, and more here. Like the NHBT the Mall is also patrolled by a mutant security team.

New Haven Marketplace:
              The market was created when the rebuild started, it was created in order for the stranded to get food and to make money. It’s still used today, but more things are sold here now that the black market has incorporated itself among the working class farmers.
              (--courtesy of OutOfBullets)

D I S T R I C T 0 0 4

The Fourth District, known to the residents of New Haven as the Civil Service District, is home to the local government of New Haven. This district houses the Enforcer Headquarters, the local Courts, the jails, and more. Any form of government service you can think of you’ll find the headquarters hear. It’s also home to the news station, libraries, and schools as well. So if you have a day in court, have a hankering for the latest news, or want to see the finest schools in New Haven take a look at the Civil Service District. The highlights include:

New Haven News:
              The premier new station of New Haven this is where all local news is broadcast. The building includes a radio broadcast, a newspaper, and a news station. It’s usually a hive of activity.

City Hall:
              Where every politician works in New Haven, the building was the first to be rebuilt in the city in the rebuilding of New Haven. It’s a large circular building. The building represents how the city used to be a whole circle of life and happiness, but now has a hole torn within it by destruction, greed and war. (--courtesy of OutOfBullets)

New Haven Correctional Center:
              A prison holding some of the world’s most deadliest criminals, over 40,000 cell blocks. Located behind the Enforcer Station. Security is at its highest now after the super human beings started popping up all over the world, the cells themselves have different defense measures to them, for example, some will have a constant shower running through it to stop some of the inmates that have the ability to create fire from escaping. Few have ever escaped this prison. (--courtesy of OutOfBullets)

Enforcer HQ:
              A four story white building with blue windows, located within the city. Work station and base for the Enforcers, on the sides of the building are the hover cars and ships that are used for apprehending the freaks that prowl the streets of New Haven. As you go through the doors your greeted coldly with a plack stating “ Through this hatch will pass the finest most respected fighting men and women in the world- The Enforcers” (--courtesy of OutOfBullets)

D I S T R I C T 0 0 5

District Five, known to the residents of New Haven as the Park District, is a predominately green community. This district hosts local farmer’s markets, community gardens, botanical gardens, parks, and the New Haven Zoo. There are also plenty of health food stores, home remedy shops, small cafés, even a small bookstore or two. Most of the residents of this District are very nature and health conscious, although you’ll get the occasional scientist sprinkled in for good measure. This is the most scenic of the Districts and an absolute must see for any nature lover. The highlights include:

New Haven Zoo:
              Humans were not the only things affected by the strange change in the atmosphere! New Haven Zoo boasts the broadest array of animals and plant life with strange powers and adaptations in the world! Want to see a seal with Sonic Screech? How about a bear that can grow spikes from its body? Perhaps you would be more interested in daisies that secrete a truth serum? All this and more can be found inside of New Haven Zoo! {--description courtesy of Suzuki Mine}

New Haven Botanical Gardens:
              A massive collection of gardens that make up a park in the dead center of the Parks District. The flowers here range from the beautiful to the unusual. The New Haven Zoo is located in the heart of the Botanical Gardens.

Pangaea Farmer’s Market:
              This sprawling farmers market is where all the locally grown foods of the Parks district are sold. The market is open nearly year around, although in the winter months it is temporarily closed.

Neo Haven Glass Gardens:
              These tall buildings are essentially greenhouses that are built to resemble office buildings. They are not quiet as tall as the skyscrapers of the Business District but they are still quiet impressive looking. They are where most of the food in the Parks District is grown. However residents do typically have small gardens in their apartments or homes as well.

D I S T R I C T 0 0 6

District Six known to the residents of New Haven as the Red Light District, is the bar and restaurant district. Contrary to what most think when the here the term Red Light District there are few businesses of questionable repute in the Red Light District. This District is also in a close alliance with the Parks District. The businesses of the Red Light District primarily buy all their foods from the Parks District. In turn the Parks District heavily promotes the businesses of the Red Light District and vice versa. The two Districts in complete harmony with one another. That being said if you’re in the mood for some good food and a great time then mosey on down to the Red Light District. The highlights include:

Neo Lights Bar:
              This popular bar offers quality booze and live entertainment.

Heroes Bar and Grill:
              This popular restaurant offers good food and a lively atmosphere. The name comes from the hero memorabilia hanging on the wall.

Royal-T Cafe:
              A cosplay cafe that is best known for its costumed staff, delicious sweets, and legendary house blend. Like the personalities of the people who work there, it is surprisingly light-hearted and a common hot spot for young couples. It is rumored that a few heroes work there as well. The cafe has poetry slams in the evenings, and fresh musicians often come there to debut, but the karaoke machine in no longer in service.

Phantom

User Image

User Image

Currency - In today's speedy world of powers and high end technology it is only natural for there to be quick cash. Through a new system of exchange was the use of Credits brought into this new age. Credits is an electronically generated sum of income one has received over time due to being in the work force. They can be traded easily worldwide and have made transactions faster and much more efficient than the use of paper money. Although paper money is still accepted in most places it is quickly taking place of third world currency.

Enforcers - New Haven's white blood cells when it comes to cleaning out the veins through the City's walls. The Enforcers are New Haven's law enforcement that handle crime around the City. They are broken into different branches that handle specific jobs, from Investigation, to full on firefights. Men and Woman who join the Enforcers have their own personal lives and the ones that don't are usually apart of an elite force and devote themselves to seeing over the City while it sleeps. No matter what task they specialize in an Enforcer must e in a squad whether it ranges from 5 to only 2. The number one rule for an Enforcer is to always have someone watching your back. For the most part, the Enforcer branch mainly consist of people without power with the tolerance of humans who exhibit mild strings of power.

Superheroes - New Haven's last line of defense against the Villians who try to overtake its streets. These real time heroes are unrestricted to airspace and hold the utmost responsibility in solving problems beyond men. Born with genetic traits that could easily reverse man kind into a pit of anarchy have raised their heads to fight for the weak against their dark brethren the villains. Although most humans would rather close their eyes on the "Supers" and see them as a threat alongside the villains, through their outstanding performance they have proved to be New Haven's back up along with helping out with other projects overseas. Though be warned, every Hero who gets the title Super in front of their name tag is aligned with the government and therefore is protected by the government. If anyone not aligned with the government and tries to use his or her powers for "good" they shall be contained and face Judgement for what they are charged with.

Villains - The unrelenting venom that poisons the City walls from within. Villains are the true beholders of anarchy in the City. Although most work alone, they all know how to bring fear to the public and some appear frequently to harass the Citizens. Most of them tend to keep a low profile but there are those who are truly infamous and known to the public and those are the ones who pose the most danger. Villains are vagabonds, each with their own agenda. When engaged with one, please proceed with caution for they can be any and everywhere yet no where at all.

Harbinger's Tower - A large construct that took over four decades to build and stands out a few klicks away from the City houses one of the world's largest safe haven for Heroes. The Tower is a central agency that globally connects New Haven's government and heroes along with a few special tasked Enforcers to information world wide. Most equipment made for both heroes and enforcers are tested their along with new designs for the latest technology. There are many things that goes on in Harbinger's Tower that the public does not know but for the most part the tower is a symbol of Peace and prosperity and to this date the only villain to successfully enter its walls was.. The Jester

Phantom

User Image

R E S E R V A T I O N

[list][list][list][list][url=PROFILEURL][imgleft]100 x 100 ICON[/imgleft][/url]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=14][color=darkblue]⇢[color=white]_[/color][/color][b][color=POSTINGCOLOR]F I R S T [color=white]__[/color] M I D D L E [color=white]__[/color] L A S T[/color][/b][/size]
[size=11][color=darkblue]⇢[color=white]_[/color][/color][b][color=POSTINGCOLOR]s u p e r n a m e[/color][/b][/size]
[size=11][color=darkblue]⇢[/color][color=white]_[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR][b]g e n d e r[/b][/color][/size]
[size=11][color=darkblue]⇢[/color][color=white]_[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR][b]u s e r n a m e[/b][/color]
A brief description of your character...[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

S K E L E T O N

[color=COLOR1][align=center][img]http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab284/BloodyAxe4/200_zps7c758c4c.jpg[/img]

[i][color=COLOR2]▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color]
[/i]

FIRST MIDDLE LAST

[color=COLOR2] [size=16][color=COLOR1]General Info [img]http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af137/mrssqueekers/BlinkingTypingLine_zpsff00cc41.gif[/img][/color][/size]
[i]▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/i][/color]

Hero/Villain Name (Delete what doesn't apply)[size=18][b]»[/b] [/size] [color=COLOR2]Here[/color]
Age[size=18][b]»[/b] [/size] [color=COLOR2](19+)[/color]
Gender[size=18][b]»[/b] [/size] [color=COLOR2] (Male, Female, or Trans*)[/color]
Sexuality[size=18][b]»[/b] [/size] [color=COLOR2](Hetero, Pan, Bi, etc)[/color]

[color=COLOR2] [size=16][color=COLOR1]Detailed General Information [img]http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af137/mrssqueekers/BlinkingTypingLine_zpsff00cc41.gif[/img][/color][/size]

Eye Color[size=18][b]»[/b] [/size][color=COLOR2]Here[/color]
Hair Color[size=18][b]»[/b] [/size][color=COLOR2]Here[/color]
Body Built[size=18][b]»[/b] [/size][color=COLOR2]Here (Be Realistic)[/color]
Height[size=18][b]»[/b] [/size] [color=COLOR2]Here (Be Realistic)[/color]
Weight[size=18][b]»[/b] [/size] [color=COLOR2]Here (Be Realistic)[/color]
Powers[size=18][b]»[/b] [/size][color=COLOR2]Max 4 Powers(All powers should have links to the Wiki if on the Wiki, and are subject to change upon final decision.)[/color]

[color=COLOR2] [size=16][color=COLOR1]Likes [img]http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af137/mrssqueekers/BlinkingTypingLine_zpsff00cc41.gif[/img][/color][/size]

☢ [color=COLOR2]LIKE[/color]

[color=COLOR2] [size=16][color=COLOR1]Dislikes [img]http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af137/mrssqueekers/BlinkingTypingLine_zpsff00cc41.gif[/img][/color][/size]

☢ [color=COLOR2]DISLIKE[/color]

[color=COLOR2] [size=16][color=COLOR1]Strengths [img]http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af137/mrssqueekers/BlinkingTypingLine_zpsff00cc41.gif[/img][/color][/size]
(Strengths should be things that would give your character an Advantage. THESE ARE NOT CHARACTER TRAITS, THESE ARE NOT POWERS.) (Ex. If you are Loyal, then others would take your word over others.) (min. of 3, Max of 5)

[color=COLOR2] [size=16][color=COLOR1]Weaknesses [img]http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af137/mrssqueekers/BlinkingTypingLine_zpsff00cc41.gif[/img][/color][/size]
(Weaknesses should be things that make your character flawed. THESE ARE NOT CHARACTER TRAITS, THESE AREN'T ALL POWER BASED.) (Ex. If you had Reptilian Physiology; a Weakness would be Cold Climates, Ice, Snow Ext. These are to be USED against you when fighting.) (min. of 3, Max of 10)
☢ [color=COLOR2]WEAKNESS[/color]

[color=COLOR2] [size=16][color=COLOR1]General Information [img]http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af137/mrssqueekers/BlinkingTypingLine_zpsff00cc41.gif[/img][/color][/size]

Personality[size=18][b]»[/b] [/size][color=COLOR2]At least one paragraph[/color]
Biography[size=18][b]»[/b] [/size] [color=COLOR2]At least 2 Paragraphs[/color]
Who's in control [size=18][b]»[/b] [/size][color=COLOR2]USERNAME[/color]
[/align][/color]

User Image

Phantom

User Image

K N O W N - H E R O E S

User Image
                          _Lance __ Newhart __ Wattenbarger
                          _Captain Flare
                          _Male
                          _OutOfBullets n BloodyAxe36
                          Captain Flare is the spokes person of the superhero orginazation. His face is plastered on many of products. One could not go ten feet without seeing him on a billboard or a bottle.He is on tv and in movies. He is charming and cleaver and is kind to all the children. He does the big jobs. Rampaging giant? call Captain Flare. An army of robots taking over a district? Call Captain Flare. He will defeat both of those in the same day all while keeping his white smile.

U N K N O W N - H E R O E S

User Image
                                _J O H N N Y " N I T R O " G A R L A N D
                                _Nitro
                                _Male
                                _OutOfBullets
                                Johnny's father was a scientist who worked for the military. He invented a serum that can give soldiers an enhanced healing factor with a side effect of an rock like armor. Johnny's father got an email from an old partner of his that went rouge a few years back, warning him of his death. Dr. Garland raced home after destroying all but one vile of his serum. While convincing his son johnny to pack up his stuff, a sniper aimed at his sons head, so he injected his son Johnny with the serum, saving his sons life at the cost of his own. Now Johnny travels to New Haven to get some answers about his fathers death and these strange abilities of his.

User Image
                                _Shira __ Landry __ Muse
                                _Siren
                                _Female
                                _Xylodoll
                                How Shira became a unknown hero was by pure accident, not because she wanted to be one. She feared attention, in fact, Shira fears just about everything. She is a timid, frightened little woman who prefers to knit at home than to do fighting of any sort.The problem is, when Shira gets frightened she creates powerful auditory hallucinations. The more severe her fear, the more overwhelming the hallucination became. Blown eardrums to full blown insanity have ensued from her innocent, uncontrollable fear.

User Image
                                _Leska __ __ Estrella
                                _Leska
                                _Female
                                _Zakua
                                Glittering tears stream across the skies like shining stars, from the heavens what seems to be a shooting star makes it’s way towards New Haven city. People watch as this giant wonder becomes a terrible threat as the fireball comes crashing into the Neo Haven Gardens. Upon impact the fireball leaves nothing more but a large crater and flames dancing upon everything near it. In the center of the crater is a woman… a woman with hair as red as flames and eyes as orange as the sun.. With only a moment of consciousness, this woman holds out her hand to the skies above her before she faints..

Phantom

User Image

K N O W N - V I L L I A N S

User Image
                          _Nathaniel __ Dullio__ Vladimir
                          _Null Void
                          _male
                          _Neotepid
                          Nathaniel happens to be a troubled child teen youth PERSON who mourns the loss of his beloved family, friends, sisters, the world as he knew it, and all this other sappy crap that only applies because he’s a whiny crybaby who doesn’t know how to move on. He also happens to be a psychotic man who happens to be possessed inhabited controlled WHATEVER by a deviously demented being known as Null Void who happens to be a schizophrenic, psychotic, talkative, idiotic, grue/kitten, necrophilliac you would actually laugh at…if he wasn’t aiming an RPG-7 to your forehead at pointblank range.

User Image
                          _IRIS__VAL__SULPHATE
                          _Binary Diffusion
                          _Female
                          _Victory for Zim
                          Iris Val Sulphate is a well known villain, well least to anyone that uses a computer frequently. She posses cyberkinesis, meaning that anything with an electrical charge can be used to her advantage. Hence why hacking became a big part of her life. Binary Diffusion, is what they started calling this infamous hacker. Iris has plenty of fans and many websites and even articles dedicated to her alias. However out of the cyber world, she has always kept a low profile in this rebuild city of New Haven. Mostly due to the rise of Peace CORPS and hero's that take up residence here. Pitiful really..

U N K N O W N - V I L L I A N S

User Image
                          _H E N R I E T T A __ "H E T T I E " __ WRAITH
                          _Echidna
                          _Female
                          _Pretty Random
                          A seemingly innocent soul who at first glance has a child-like side to her that loves to wander the city lost in her own little world. She can be quite sweet and terrible naive at times, easily confused by people and their strange ways. But beware because underneath that "little girl lost" facade is a savage killer who will destroy you without a single bit of remorse. Her particular power is mutation inducement, she can essentially turn people into mutated monsters or cause their genetic code to become so unstable their bodies literally breakdown and they turn into a pile of goo. This makes her a fabulous assassin if you can get her to stay on task and focused for long enough to complete an objective that is.

User Image
                          _Royce __D __ McConnel
                          _She doesn't have one
                          _Female/b]
                          _Xylodoll
                          Royce is a maid for a local, well thought of catholic family. She apparently was adopted by them while she was in a small orphanage of religious stature, and comes off as a sweet dutiful woman with a shy, humble nature. The real Royce however, is far from her public image. She is a serial murderer who has a fetish for guns and a deep inbedded loathing of anything 'good' that had been pounded into her head since she was small. Royce doesn't have a super villain agenda, instead she leaves bodies in her wake, lustful for blood rather than power of city domination.

]

User Image
                          _L I L I T H __ E L I S S A __ N A C H T
                          _Mareth
                          _Female
                          _QueenMickey
                          Lilith is spiteful. She hates the world and the 'normal people'. Her parents abandoned her when she was born. Her life has been spent in bouncing around in foster care, never really fitting in. Her childhood brought torment and agony. Freedom was never given to her. She had to take it.
                          As she grew, she renamed herself and began testing her power. Necromancy. She faces many limitations, but she is skilled and growing more powerful as time passes.

Phantom

User Image

C I V I L I A N S / O T H E R

User Image
                          _O r i o n __ A l e x a n d e r __ H a a r t
                          _T h e _ S h a d o w s _ e m i s s a r y
                          _M a l e
                          _120Damian120
                          Orion is quite the kind individual, he often helps others with his gifts, but in no way shape or form is a hero, or even a villain, he just does what he thinks is right one could almost describe him as a modern day robin hood who has no problem with killing the wealthy fat cats or anyone else he deems an enemy, but aside from that Orion does have something dark in his past and trying to get it out of him will not end well, but over the years it is rumors spread and people created theories and now he is rumored to know something about what happened to the original haven, though this has never been confirmed, and for that he is constantly hunted by police and such

User Image
                          _Cancer __ Excors __ Lafleur
                          _The Fox Pierrot
                          _Male
                          _PateFist
                          Ah, young Cancer, a lad who's life started out with nothing but one sadness after another. Unwanted and unloved he found himself out on the streets at a young age with no one to turn to, and no way to like after himself. Just barely a teenager and he already found himself turning a life of crime, a fact he has never been proud of. His life of crime may of grew beyond stealing the basic needs if had not been an act of kindness, and pure dumb luck, that showed him another path. But this all a long a boring tell so lets skip to the important parts. Cancer has Peak Human Agility, and it is this that got him off the street. His life of crime has long been left behind and he now proud to be one of the performer of the Cirque de Rêves. He is extremely kind and strives to make others smile. He has a tendency to ignore his own emotions and wants though.

User Image
                          _Reynold __ Laverre __ Hendricks
                          _Enforcer #103
                          _Male
                          _Tyinyk
                          Reynold is an Enforcer who specializes in acting when the s**t hits the fan. His duty is to handle urban warfare, firefights, terrorist attacks, things like that. He has a suite of powers that help him keep himself and others alive, but he’s no Superhero. Reynold has failed in the past, and because of it is one mistake away from crippling depression. His powers are also a secret from his family, friends, and public at large, the information lying safely in an encrypted file in the Peace CORPS database. Reynold’s family hates MetaHumans, leading him to believe he’d be disowned if the information were ever brought to light. He’s committed to serving New Haven, and will give his life to protect it.

Phantom

Phantom

Phantom

Phantom

Phantom

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items