Total Votes:[ 5 ]
This poll closed on October 9, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

9,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♚ █ STATUS ﹚open ;; accepting reserves and profiles.
                                                ♚ █ THEME ﹚romance, comedy, action and supernatural
                                                ♚ █ LITERACY ﹚semi-literate
                                                ♚ █ INSPIRATION ﹚sailor moon
                                                ♚ █ LAYOUT ﹚luna leska
                                                ♚ █ OWNER ﹚misskew
                                                ♚ █ LINKSOOC

9,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

So, you know of the Sailor Scout legacies, protecting the beloved Sailor Moon. It was always focused on the girl, but this time, it's different. What if it focused on the Sailor Scouts descendants? and what if they were to continue on a new journey? Of course they wouldn't really know much about being a Sailor Scout, like their ancestors, but what if the earth needed new heroes? New Sailor Scouts to defend the earth from all evil. Only you can decide what path you may choose for your Sailor Scout, but will it end up following the good path? or will the earth fall into the hands of the not so good.
                                                  Only one way to find out - through this journey. Good luck.

9,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Follow the Gaia TOS pls
                                                    Please for the love of good things, no godmodding. It is not allowed. Ever. Okay? Okay.
                                                    There will be no cybering. If things get heated, please time-skip. Don't get me wrong, romance is highly acceptable, but just no cybering.
                                                    Please try and be active, because I would appreciate if you could. Also, no one-liners. Please at least have one or two decent sized paragraph. At least have six sentences in each paragraph, but not a novel.
                                                    When sending your reserves to me as a sailor scout, please put in the title "I want to be the descendant of [insert your role here]" and for tuxedo masks, put in the title "I want to be a tuxedo mask". Add a bigheart emoji so that I know you've read the rules. Also, if you would like to send in a reserve for one the baddies, please title it "I want to be the bad descendant of [insert role here]"
                                                    For profiles, title for a sailor scout "I will fight for justice!" and for tuxedo masks "I will fight alongside the sailor scouts". For baddie profiles, please title it "The sailor scouts will be defeated!" For these profiles, I would like them to be sent through a pm with a link to that profile of your character. For people who don't know what I'm talking about, you can make the character profile on test forum, and then when you finished, put the link in the pm with the title in the subject part.
                                                    You are allowed as many characters as you want, but only if you can handle it.
                                                    Only anime pictures are allowed. No terribly drawn ones either, I'm sorry.
                                                    Once the reserved profile is accepted, please start on the actual profile asap.
                                                    I may add more rules if I see fit.
                                                    Please have fun! <3

9,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
                                                  Reserved | Open | Taken

SAILOR MOON DESCENDANTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSAILOR MERCURY DESCENDANT
                                                  User ImagexxxxxxxxxUser Image

SAILOR VENUS DESCENDANTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSAILOR JUPITER DESCENDANT

SAILOR MARS DESCENDANTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSAILOR NEPTUNE DESCENDANT

SAILOR URANUS DESCENDANTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSAILOR PLUTO DESCENDANT
                                                  User Imagexxxxxxxxx

SAILOR SATURN DESCENDANT
                                                  User Image

9,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
                                                  Reserved | Open | Taken

TUXEDO MASK 01xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTUXEDO MASK 02

TUXEDO MASK 03xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx TUXEDO MASK 04

TUXEDO MASK 05xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTUXEDO MASK 06
                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TUXEDO MASK 07xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTUXEDO MASK 08
                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TUXEDO MASK 09

9,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
                                                  Reserved | Open | Taken

BADDIE 01xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiBADDIE 02

BADDIE 03xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiBADDIE 04

BADDIE 05xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiBADDIE 06

BADDIE 07xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiBADDIE 08

BADDIE 09
                                                  User Image

9,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

♚ - THE SAILOR SCOUTS

RESERVATIONS
                                                          [IMG]250x130 IMAGE HERE[/IMG]
                                                          [size=9][b]N A M E ;[/b] full name
                                                          [b]A G E ;[/b] between 14-18
                                                          [b]G E N D E R ;[/b] Male or female, could be any gender

[b]S A I L O R S C O U T ━━ [/b] What sailor scout would you like to be?

[b]T H R E E P O S I T I V E T R A I T S [/b]
                                                          [b]T H R E E N E G A T I V E T R A I T S [/b]

PROFILES
                                                          [imgleft]full image here[/imgleft]

[size=9][b]N A M E;[/b] full name
                                                          [b]N I C K N A M E;[/b] if they have a nickname?
                                                          [b]A G E;[/b] between 14-18 please
                                                          [b]S A I L O R S C O U T;[/b] what descendant you would like to be
                                                          [b]S E X U A L I T Y;[/b] whats your characters sexuality, gay, straight or bi.
                                                          [b]P E R S O N A L I T Y;[/b] what's their personality like?

[b]L I K E S;[/b] name at least 5 things

[b]D I S L I K E S;[/b] same as above ^

[b]C R U S H;[/b] do they have a crush on anyone?

[/size]

♚ - THE TUXEDO MASKS
                                                          RESERVATIONS
                                                          [b]A G E ;[/b] between 14-18

[b]T U X E D O M A S K ━━ [/b] Which tuxedo mask would you like to be??

PROFILES

[b]A G E;[/b] between 14-18 please
                                                          [b]T U X E D O M A S K;[/b] what tuxedo mask you want to be

[/size]

♚ - THE BADDIES
                                                          RESERVATIONS
                                                          [b]A G E ;[/b] any age

[b]B A D D I E ━━ [/b] What baddie would you like to be??

[b]R A C E ━━ [/b] what race is this baddie of yours?

PROFILES

[b]A G E;[/b] any age
                                                          [b]R A C E;[/b] what race of your character would it be?

[/size]

9,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

9,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

9,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50