Total Votes:[ 59 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 62 63 64 > >>

Feline Autobiographer

9,425 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
User Image

Due to a tornado PMing All Profiles and and Reserves to SHEACKA that way they will be updated sooner

xxx
Forget About Love

xxx
    Creators: Dixie McCall, Sheacka, and Villainess Harley Quinn
    Insperation: The need for roleplaying
    Genre: Romance, comedy
    Era: Victorian time period (1800s) (only things made before 1830 is aloud, only exception is stuffed animals.
    Clothing style: Steampunk, or Victorian style

Sheacka
Villainess Harley Quinn

Feline Autobiographer

9,425 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
User Image

xxx
The Plot

xxx
War, an inevitable force between humankind. Some would say it is the natural occurrence of the world, others might say that it is a barbaric act that must come to an end. Either way, it is a force that destroys. Normally at the end, the warring countries just rebuild, and go on their way, learning how to live life once more in a post-battle land. Sometimes, bonds are built, or enemies are forged. It is not normally known what will happen in a post-war world, until many years after the fighting has stopped. But what happens when a new enemy arrives on the scene? This is what happened years after the countries of Bandi, Milos, Neelix, Rodzina, Wisteria, and Wopenga had ended the battles, and started to build themselves back up. A rather large, once quiet country, Xindi, came into the picture, and tried to take over the other six kingdoms.

One would find it odd, that out of nowhere, Xindi would suddenly attack the more developed kingdoms. One would even venture as to why. For a simple reason, Bandi, Milos, Neelix, Rodzina, Wisteria, and Wopenga had magic. For generations, only these six kingdoms, and a neutral land called Ragnok knew about the magic that their people had. Now this outside force wants to get its hands on what they have always wanted, but can not have since the people of the magical kingdoms are born with their magic, and the source is not known even to them. To strengthen themselves during the war, the six kingdoms have each sent a selected heir to Ragnok, where they will be forced to coexist in the same castle until the time comes for them to be married off to one of the other heirs that they are living in. What will happen to the heirs while they are hidden away in a neutral land, and their homes are fighting to get the people of Xindi out? Will romance bud between the three princes, and the three princesses? Or will there be just as much chaos in the Ragnok castle, as there is in the outside world?

Outline

The six heirs, three princes and three princesses, are forced to live together. Eventually they will be forced to marry, and the princesses will go to the kingdom of whichever prince they end up married to. There will be workers on the grounds, and some of them will be Xindi spies who were ordered to gather intel on the other kingdoms, but to do no physical harm to the heirs.

Feline Autobiographer

9,425 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
User Image

The Rules

►Rule 1◄ Dixie McCall, Villainess Harley Quinn & Sheacka are the creators of this role play. No ifs ands or buts about this. If we catch you breaking any rules, we reserve the right to either tell you to leave, or to give you a warning. Depending on the rule that is broken, determines what will be decided.

►Rule 2◄ Romance is welcome and fully encouraged. However, please keep in mind that Gaia is a site that is meant to be PG-13. So nothing is to go beyond that rating. We creators do not even want it to be taken to the private messages or outside of Gaia as this violates the terms of service that you agreed to upon signing up for this website. Do not jeopardize yourself, the creators, or anybody else on here just because you cannot keep your minds outof the gutter. If something happens to your characters just do a timeskip.

►Rule 3◄ Fighting is also welcome, however it is not exactly encouraged. There will be no killing of other characters. Again, bare in mind that Gaia is PG-13, and let us not violate those lovely rules that we all agreed to upon joining.

►Rule 4◄ This is a roleplay for semi-literate to literate roleplayers. If you don't know what these two terms mean, then this roleplay probably is not for you. One liners will not be tolerated. At least two paragraphs with something to work with is preferred. Also, I know not all of us speak English as a first language, or have learning disabilities, so sometimes, spelling and grammar issues are a problem, these are acceptable. But please, have a good understanding of the English language. Netspeak will not be tolerated. In other words d0n't typ3 lyk3 d1s.

►Rule 5◄ Please try your best to stay active. We understand that some of us have jobs, go to school, or even both. So we are asking for at LEAST three posts a week from everybody. If you can not post for a week, please let us know and put your character somewhere that they will not interfere with others.

►Rule 6◄ For the royals, please follow the appropriate skeleton for the profile that is provided. To claim your character, first fill out the reserve and send it to Dixie with the name of whatever country your character is from as the title. Then fill out the profile and send it to one of the creators with the title I Hate This Arrangement. There is a maximum of three characters per person! This prevents one person from taking over all the spots.

►Rule 7◄ For the workers, please fill out the appropriate reserve skeleton, and then send it to Dixie with the title Grunt, then send the profile to a creator with the title Heavy Labor Sucks. There will be 1 butler, 1 stable master assistant, 1 gardener, 1 carriage driver, and 1 delivery man working in the castle. These characters are our spies to the castle from Xindi. If you play either the cook, nurse, or the security guard you will not be one of the spies.

►Rule 8◄ Decorative posts are welcomed, and encouraged. But please no hard to read colors such as cyan, lime green, or anything else that is very light in color, and no main font under a size 10. Do not let your post layout stretch out the page. We will say something.

►Rule 9◄ In the case of fighting, before attacking another person's character, please make sure that the person in charge of that character is okay with such. Do not just assume. Not everyone's character is going to be good for fighting. So ask before you just attack.

►Rule 10◄ In the OOC forum, please treat one another with respect!

►Rule 11◄ Please, do not make us fill this out. I do not want to have to add any more rules than what I've already got. Use your common sense people.

Feline Autobiographer

9,425 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
User Image

The Kingdoms

Bandi (ban-dEE) - The Water Kingdom, Sub-forms: Ice - Son (Open)
Milos (ME-lows) - The Wind Kingdom, Sub-forms: Sound - Son (Reserved)
Neelix (NEEL-ex)- The Fire Kingdom, Sub-forms: Electricity - Daughter (Filled)
Rodzina (Ro-ge-na)- The Floral Kingdom, Sub-forms: Medicine - Daughter (Filled)
Wisteria (Wish-tear-e-ah)- The Earth Kingdom, Sub-forms: Metal - Son (Reserved)
Wopenga (WOAH-pang-ah)- The Spirit Kingdom, Sub-forms: Good and evil - Daughter (Filled)
Ragnok (rag-knock)- While not a kingdom that is sending over an heir, it is important to note that most of the castle workers have been raised in this country. Ragnok is neutral territory.
Xindi (Shin-die)- This is the enemy kingdom that has attacked the others, and has forced them into creating stronger alliances. Some of the workers are spies from Xindi

Feline Autobiographer

9,425 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

Due to a tornado PMing All Profiles and and Reserves to SHEACKA that way they will be updated sooner

The Royal Skeletons

Reserves:

[imgleft]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/Atsuko_Yutaka/Picsize_zps94218b01.jpg[/imgleft]((Anime pictures only!))
[align=left][size=15][color=color3]I am the (Prince/Princess) of (kingdom)[/color][/size][/align]
[align=left][size=12][color=color1]Call me:[/color] [color=color2]name[/color] [color=color3]¤[/color][color=color1]I've lived for so many years:[/color] [color=color2]Age 20-30[/color] [color=color3]¤[/color][color=color3]¤[/color][color=color1]They control the strings:[/color] [color=color2]User name[/color] [color=color3]¤[/color][/align]

Profiles:

[imgleft]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/Atsuko_Yutaka/-text_zpspa0b8wup.png[/imgleft]
[align=right][size=15][color=color1]▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌[/color][/size][/align]
[align=center][size=15][b][color=color1]First Name[/color] [color=color2]Middle Name[/color] [color=color3]Last Name[/color][/b][/size][/align]
[align=right][size=15][color=color1]▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌[/color]
[color=color4]§Allow Me To Introduce Myself§[/color]
[color=color1]▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌[/color][/size]
[color=color2]My parents bestowed me with this moniker:[/color] [color=color3]( Name again please!)[/color]
[color=color2]However many refer to me as:[/color] [color=color3]( Nickname if you have one)[/color]
[color=color2]I was born on:[/color] [color=color3](Birthday)[/color]
[color=color2]I have celebrated for:[/color] [color=color3]( Age 20-30!) years[/color]
[color=color2]If you can not tell I am:[/color] [color=color3](Gender)[/color]
[color=color2]I was born in:[/color] [color=color3](Country)[/color]
[color=color2]I am exclusive with:[/color] [color=color3](Do NOT fill this out, later in the role play as characters grow, you can PM us to let us know how relationships are growing.)[/color]
[color=color2]My ethnicity is:[/color] [color=color3](I would like it if not every character here was white. Would love some diversity here.)[/color]
[color=color2]My native language closely resembles:[/color] [color=color3](While all the kingdoms have a common language like English, each kingdom has it's own language. What other language does your character speak)[/color]
[size=15][color=color1]▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌[/color]
[color=color4]§Here are some of the basics§[/color]
[color=color2]I have a story to tell:[/color] [color=color3](Biography, a paragraph will do. Don't need a full story because you can reveal some of this in the role play!)[/color]
[color=color2]I have been described as:[/color] [color=color3](At least 3 personality traits)[/color]
[color=color2]I do enjoy stuff like this:[/color] [color=color3](Likes)[/color]
[color=color2]Stuff like this makes me sick:[/color] [color=color3](Dislikes)[/color]
[size=15][color=color1]▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌[/color]
[color=color4]§Oh, you need to know this stuff too I suppose§[/color]
[color=color2]I have had some altercations:[/color] [color=color3](Piercings, tattoos, scars) Link to a picture of any tattoos if possible[/color]
[color=color2]My abilities include:[/color] [color=color3](Powers, please limit it to 4)[/color]
[color=color2]This is my Kryptonite:[/color] [color=color3](Weaknesses)[/color]
[color=color2]Oh! And I am but a puppet:[/color] [color=color3](Username)[/color]
[size=15][color=color1]▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌[/color][/size][/align]

Feline Autobiographer

9,425 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
User Image

The Heirs

The princesses

xxx
User Image
I am the Floral Princess of Rodzina
Call me: Gardenia Esmeralda Vernon
¤I've lived for so many years: 23
¤They control the strings: Villainess Harley Quinn ¤
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
User Image
I am the Spirit Princess of Wopenga

Call me: Auryn Sorcha Finola Brighid Meallán
¤I've lived for so many years: 24
¤They control the strings: Sheacka ¤
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
User Image
I am the Fire Princess of Neelix

Call me: Ziva T'Soni
¤I've lived for so many years: 24
¤They control the strings: Dixie McCall ¤

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
The Princes

xxx
User Image
I am the Water Prince of Bandi

Call me: Niall Aiden Armani
¤I've lived for so many years: Twenty Six
¤¤They control the strings: Villainess Harley Quinn ¤

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
User Image
I am the Earthly Prince of Wisteria

Call me: Eric Daniel Verdante Willowson
¤ I've lived for so many years: Age 26
¤¤They control the strings: Ilia Rose Raine ¤

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
User Image
I am the Windy Prince of Milos

Call me: Feng Alo Ahio
¤I've lived for so many years: 25
¤¤They control the strings: final_wolf ¤

Feline Autobiographer

9,425 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
User Image

The Workers Skeletons

Reserves:

[imgleft]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/Atsuko_Yutaka/Picsize_zps94218b01.jpg[/imgleft]((Anime pictures only!))
[align=left][size=12][color=color1]Call me:[/color] [color=color2]name[/color] [color=color3]¤[/color][color=color1]I've lived for so many years:[/color] [color=color2]Age 25-50[/color] [color=color3]¤[/color][color=color1]I am charged with the task of:[/color] [color=color2]((Job Title!))[/color] [color=color3]¤[/color][color=color1]They control the strings:[/color] [color=color2]User name[/color] [color=color3]¤[/color][/align]

Profiles:

[imgleft]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/Atsuko_Yutaka/-text_zpspa0b8wup.png[/imgleft]
[align=center][color=white]xxx[/color][/align][/align]
[align=center][size=15][b][color=color1]First Name[/color] [color=color2]Middle Name [color=color3]Last Name[/color][/b][/size][/align]
[align=center][color=white]xxx[/color][/align]
[align=right][size=15][color=color1]§Allow Me To Introduce Myself§[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxx[/color]
[size=12][color=color2]My parents bestowed me with this moniker:[/color] [color=color3]( Name again please!)[/color]
[color=color2]However many refer to me as:[/color] [color=color3]( Nickname if you have one)[/color]
[color=color2]I was born on:[/color] [color=color3](Birthday)[/color]
[color=color2]I have celebrated for:[/color] [color=color3]( Age 25-50!) years[/color]
[color=color2]If you can not tell I am:[/color] [color=color3](Gender)[/color]
[color=color2]I came here from:[/color] [color=color3](Are you a regular worker? Then you are from Ragnok. Are you a spy? Then you are from Xindi.)[/color]
[color=color2]My duty seems to be:[/color] [color=color3](The job you are tasked with)[/color]
[align=right][size=15][color=color1]§Here are some of the basics§[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxx[/color]
[color=color2]I have a story to tell:[/color] [color=color3](Biography, a paragraph will do. Don't need a full story because you can reveal some of this in the role play!)[/color]
[color=color2]I have been described as:[/color] [color=color3](At least 3 personality traits)[/color]
[color=color2]I do enjoy stuff like this:[/color] [color=color3](Likes)[/color]
[color=color2]Stuff like this makes me sick:[/color] [color=color3](Dislikes)[/color]
[color=#0FB19B]I specialize in:[/color] [color=#164B05](Special skills for your characters job)[/color]
[align=right][size=15][color=color1]§Oh, you need to know this stuff to I suppose§[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxx[/color]
[color=color2]I have had some altercations:[/color] [color=color3](Piercings, tattoos, scars) Link to a picture of any tattoos if possible[/color]
[color=color2]Oh! And I am but a puppet:[/color] [color=color3](Username)[/color]
[align=right][size=15][color=color1]▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌▐▌[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxx[/color]

Feline Autobiographer

9,425 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
User Image

The Workers

All workers are taken sorry

The Butler
User Image
Call me: Riko Mori (Jasmin)
¤I've lived for so many years: 29
¤I am charged with the task of: Butler
¤They control the strings: Ilia Rose Raine ¤

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
The Stable Master's Assistant
User Image
Call me: Johnathan Wayra Olander
¤I've lived for so many years: 28 years
¤I am charged with the task of: Stable Master's Assistant
¤They control the strings: Sheacka ¤

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
The Librarian
User Image
Call me: Hana Koali'i Keahi
¤I've lived for so many years: Age 27
¤I am charged with the task of: Librarian
¤They control the strings: Silesaurus ¤

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
The Gardener
User Image
Call me: Kamiko Himura
¤I've lived for so many years: 30
¤I am charged with the task of: Gardner
¤They control the strings: Dea and #Teddy# ¤

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
Carriage Driver
User Image
Call me: Alexander Matthew Winters
¤I am charged with the task of: Carriage driver
¤ They control the strings: Dea and #Teddy# ¤

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
The Delivery Man
User Image
Call me: Kit Young
¤I am charged with the task of: Deliveryman
¤They control the strings: Silesaurus ¤

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
The Maid
User Image
Call me: Sabrina Selene Morigan
¤I've lived for so many years: Age 23
¤I am charged with the task of: Maid
¤They control the strings: Ilia Raine ¤

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
The Chef
User Image
Call me: Bowman Acker
¤I've lived for so many years: Age 29
¤I am charged with the task of: Chef
¤They control the strings: silesaurus ¤

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
The Sous Chef
User Image
Call me: Kaarle Amber Temptary
¤I am charged with the task of: Sous Chef
¤They control the strings: Villainess Harley Quinn ¤

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
XXX
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
The Nurse
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Call me: Ashley Winters
¤I am charged with the task of: nurse
¤They control the strings: Dea and #Teddy# ¤

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
The Doctor
User Image
Call me: Dr. Dorian Twiford Autolycus
¤I've lived for so many years: 31
¤I am charged with the task of: doctor
¤They control the strings: final_wolf ¤

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
The Security Guard
User Image
Call me: Keyon Caulan
¤I've lived for so many years: 27
¤I am charged with the task of: Security Guard
¤They control the strings: final_wolf ¤

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
The Ragnok Representative
User Image
Call me: Genevieve Aramis
¤I've lived for so many years: 28
¤I am charged with the task of: Ragnok Representative in the castle
¤They control the strings: NPC unless otherwise needed ¤

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
The Ragnok Representative's assistant
User Image
Call me: Hanna Baxtar ¤
I've lived for so many years: 27 years ¤
I am charged with the task of: Assistant to the Ragnok Representative ¤
They control the strings: Sheacka ¤

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image

The Kingdoms Continued

User Image
Bonga done by Sheacka
Xindi done by silesaurus

Map's color key
Blue-sea water
Brown - Land
Dark Green - Forest/Tropical Rain forest/Lush plant life
Light Blue - Fresh Water
Light Green - Farm Land/ Shrubbery/Prairie
Pink - Train tracks
Red- border lines
Yellow - Capital (Castles are ether In or near the Capitals)
White - Snow/ice

Bandi
Element: Water
Sub-form: Ice
Strong against: Neelix (Fire)
Strengthened by: Wisteria (earth)
Strengthens: Rodzina (Floral)
Weak against: Milos (Air)

General

The ethnicity found most here is: Italian
Language spoken: Italian
Capital: Feynriel, The largest city in the country. It is wrapped around a giant body of water, the grass has been replaced by stone walkways and buildings and shops often surround the inner side of the city, closest to the water. A river leads outside the city making it the ideal place for ports.
The royal castle is: A day's horse ride away from the Capital. It is built into the largest waterfall in the kingdom. Like in a fantasy the waterfall splits at the entryway to the castle, though we still dare you to try and get through without getting soaked.
The Royal Family right now consists of: King Achille Armani and his wife, The Queen Bianca Armani. They have eight sons:
Eldest: Felix Armani
Second Eldest: Anthony
Third Eldest: Casimiro
Fourth Eldest: Demetrio
Middle Child: Elio
Third Youngest: Fabrizio
Second Youngest: Gian
Youngest: Ilario

None of the Princes have yet been married.

During Prince Felix's travel to Ragnok, King Achile Armani was over thrown by his older sister the Queen Agafaya Armani, Her son Naill is now crowned prince

Succession: All the royal blood at this point are boys and their succession is listed above, however in Bandi the line of succession is still paternal. Men will take the crown before a woman, and if a kingdom has only daughters, she must marry before taking the crown.
Imports: Cotton is their most valuable import
Exports: Given the countries dependence on water travel they have become proficient at acquiring materials within their own lands to make boats and such and so they export these materials as well as various fruits that grown in their water abundant society.

Things that make this kingdom different

Schooling:If you are a male, receiving an education is easy. A male from a beggar family can go to school and after excelling at his profession become a noble. However, only noble female children are permitted to attend schools unless an exception is made by royalty, or if sponsored by a noble.
Art: Bandi is known for their water-color paintings that can span the entire wall of even the largest castle. Their textures and realistic representation often awe those who see it.
Music: The music in Bandi is dominated by soft instruments like pianos and violins. They play soft, yet story filled songs (think Beethoven).
Sports: Bandi is not a strong country in sport, though they do have swimming competitions every year, usually the distance they are expected to swim...some don't make it through the competition, but that is rare.
Battle: The Knights of Armani are the men who ride into battle. ONLY men are permitted and they must be trained from a young age (many families offer their sons up right after birth to be raised in the Knights stronghold for training.) If absolutely necessary common men can be conscripted into the order temporarily, but this is a last resort, as throwing untrained men into battle is considered shameful on the order.
God(s):
Elgar'nan: God of Vengeance
Also known as the All-Father, the Eldest of the Sun and He Who Overthrew His Father represents fatherhood and vengeance, and leads with the goddess Mythal.

Mythal: The Great Protector
The Protector and the All Mother, the goddess of Love is the patron of motherhood and justice and leads with Elgar-nan

Falon'Din: Friend of the Dead, the Guide
The god of death and fortune and guides the dead to the beyond. He and his twin brother, Dirthamen, are the eldes children of Elgar'nan and Mythal.

Dirthamen: Keeper of Secrets
The twin brother of Falon'Din and is the god of secrets and knowledge and the master of the ravens Fear and Deceit. Dirthamen gave the gift of knowledge and taught loyalty and faith in family.

Andruil: Goddess of the Hunt
the goddess of the hunt, known also as blood and force and the great hunter.

Sylaise: the Hearthkeeper
The Hearthkeeper is the goddess of all the domestic arts and the sister of Andruil. Sylaise gave the people the power of water and taught them how to weave rope and thread, and to use herbs and how to use these things to increase their magical power.

June: God of the Craft
Master of Crafts. He is described either as a brother to Andruil and Sylaise or as Sylaise's husband. He taught the people how to make bows, arrows, and knifes.

Feir'Lanan: The betrayer
The Betrayer is the god who took away the gifts of immortality and true life. He betrayed the other gods and took them away from the people. A common notion is if you see Feir'Lanan in death, you will spend an eternity in pain.

Traditions: Upon the age of 15 men and women have a somewhat coming of age event. Men will often times participate in competitions, whether it is a duel in the arena, or their first try at the swimming competition held each year. Women will have a coming out party where they are presented as ready to be taken as a wife. It is also tradition that when a member of the royal family takes a spouse that a party will be had in the Capital for the entire population. Commoners and nobles alike. It is rare that the royal family will actually make an appearance at this party, but it is an excuse to not have to work, right?

Anything else: Fertility in a woman in Bandi is considered especially rare and sought after. No one knows what causes it, but a high percentage of women in Bandi are infertile or have problems with fertility. The current Queen is considered to be almost a chosen one due to her high fertility.

History: It has only been in recent history that women have taken a lower role than men in Bandi, it is whispered that there is an uprising for the old ways to come back, where both are considered equal, like their God and Goddess.

Milos
Element: Air
Sub-form: Sound
Strong against: Bandi (Water)
Strengthened by: Rodzina (floral)
Strengthens: Neelix (fire)
Weak against: Wisteria (earth)

General

The ethnicity found most here is: Native American
Language spoken: Nanticoke
Capital: Win'Storm
The royal castle is: in the capital of Win'Storm, near the back of the capital. If coming from the main entrance of the capital, about an hour's walk.
The Royal Family right now consists of: King and Queen Ahio
Princess age 21, Akiko
Twin Prince's age 18 Stray and Camui
Prince age 13 Cain
Princess age 7 Amara

Succession: Eldest male child. If there is no male child, then the eldest female child will rule.
Imports: Armor, weapons. Milos is not known to be able to make the best equipment. Also imported is glass, silver, and gold.
Exports: Animals (mainly farm animals), Crop (corn, carrots, potatoes, apples, etc.) and some clothing (mainly scarves).

Schooling: The basic of schooling is taught to the young children. Usually about the history of the kingdom and enough to peak interests of the children until they are interested in something. Then the child is tested to see if they will do well in the field and are sent that way.
Art: Mainly paintings. The paint is always made from things of the planet. Vibrant colors are usually used.
Music: Peaceful, calming Another example
Sports: Wind-ball. It's a game where nobody is able to touch the ball with their hands or feet. Head they can use but they are to use wind to help direct the ball into the goal.
Battle: Mainly men (with a few exceptions but rare), they wear thick animal skins. They prefer to hide and use the element of surprise on their attackers. There weapon of choice is bow and arrow along with dual blades.
God(s):
Anemo, God of Wind

Artemis, Goddess of Animals and Hunting

Tara, Goddes of the planet

Fenrir, God of protection

Traditions: Weekly gatherings of the town/village/capital, wherever you are, come together in celebration to celebrate life.
Festival of Win'Storm, an annual festival that happens towards the end of Spring around May 30th. Everyone goes to the middle of the kingdom and gather and celebrate the entire kingdom.
The Fall Harvast, everyone works together to make sure all the crop is in and stored.

Anything else: Even though villages are far apart, everyone still knows nearly everyone. If they don't, chances are they know a family or a friend or a neighbor of yours.

The people in Milos don't have pets they have friends.

History: Milos has always been a close knit kingdom. Everyone knows everyone and it's rare for someone to move in the kingdom. Though they are willing to open everyone with open arms, they at first will not trust the person. At times, Milos gets the rep of being too laid back and not willing to fully move with the times. Milos is quite traditional.

Neelix
Element: Fire
Sub-form Lighting
Strong against: Rodzina (Floral)
Strengthened by: Milos (Air)
Strengthens: Wisteria (earth)
Weak against: Bandi (water)

Genneral

The race found most here is: Polynesian
Language spoken: Polynesian
Capital: Orcanus is located in an underground city located right under the volcano
The royal castle is: In the capital
The Royal Family right now consists of: King Analu, Queen Noelani, Prince Malo, and Princess Ziva
Succession: The oldest son is the first in line for the throne, if he dies before he takes the throne, the next oldest son takes the throne. If there is a son and a daughter, and the son dies before taking the throne, and his sister is married, his sister's husband will take the throne. If the daughter is unmarried, then the king's oldest nephew will take the throne.
Imports: Neelix gets cloth to make clothing from other kingdoms
Exports: Neelix exports things that grow exceptionally well in the lava rich soil, such as coffee beans, wine grapes, bananas, coconut, and pineapple. They also export glass goods.

Things that make this kingdom differentSchooling: Everyone in Neelix has access to the same education. The prince and princess will normally go to school with every other child in the capital, even if the child is not a royal.
Art: Neelix is known for using fire for creating glass objects, from windows, to marbles, glass statues, and stained glass.
Music: Traditional island music
Sports: Neelix has no sports. Neelix instead focuses on activities such as poi, and other types of dancing.
Battle: Men of Neelix are the ones who rule the battlefield, the wear armor made of woven sisal, and the weapon of choice is bow and arrow
God(s): Keuakepo God of Rain and Fire, Kukailimoku God of War, Lonomakua Keeper of the Sacred Fire Sticks, Kane the Creator,
Traditions: A week before a man takes a wife, they get a facial tattoo of a tribal design.
Anything else: While Neelix has a king and queen, the tribes of the island have their own chiefs that report to the king. To prevent incest, normally when a child of the king and queen are ready to take a spouse, they marry the child of one of the many chiefs
History: Neelix is a kingdom that focuses on family. Their history is not something they share frequently with outsiders because they feel that it is sacred. What they have shared is the stories of some of their kings, queens, and other notable figures, such as Princess Apikalia. The princess who married an outsider from Wopenga and helped to turn the war driven kingdom around, by the fact that her own family visited frequently through the years, showing what it was like to be focused on family more than war.

Ragnok
[Element: In some scenes Ragnok has all of them as people from all six kingdoms live there. Some people do have magic some people do not.
The ethnicity found most here is: It's a mix

Language spoken: Common
Capital: Adkins
The castle is: 1 hour south of the Capital near the lake

See Ragnok, Xindi, and other places for more info on Ragnok

Rodzina
Element:Floral
Sub-form: Medicine
Strong against: Wisteria (earth)
Strengthened by: Bandi (water)
Strengthens: Melos (air)
Weak against: Neelix (fire)

General

The ethnicity found most here is: Francophonie

Language spoken: French

Capital: Hyacinth a colorful valley filled with never-ending fields of flowers; Home to downtown Rodzina and the royal palace life is vivid here. All of Rodzina's good cultivation occurs here because it hosts the richest soil and the mother tree. In fact the Palace was crafted on the grounds of it with a large wall keeping it fenced in to make it easier to keep a watchful eye over it.

The royal castle is: Situated right in the middle of the capital, the pulse of the country.

The Royal Family right now consists of:
-King Vervain Merlot Vernon, was a lord who captured Gazania's heart when he saved her from an attempted assassination, though gentle and soft, he was deadly quick and lethal. He happened to be in the right place at the right time, the vast garden's that surround the castle walls. Gazania is seven years younger so when he rescued the girl she was quite young and caught in his garden ever since.

-Queen Gazania Vernon, Gardenia's mother who is the true air to the throne, her father married her and gained his title as King of Rodzina. Anyone from their kingdom would know because of the physical traits the queen possesses which she has passed onto her daughter. Though quiet often, knowing a woman's place she is a bit of a shot caller because she has great influence over her husband whom wants more than anything to make her happy and keep Gazania and Gardenia safe. Gardenia's name is a direct variation of her mother's both named after beautiful flower's with middle names referencing the green that makes up their kingdom.
King and Queen

-Princes Gardenia Esmeralda Vernon, Denia has lived a very sheltered life growing up mostly around people like her having the best of everything, lessons, living quarters, food you name it. These things did not go to her head for while her people are sticklers to the rules they are humble because they attribute their auras to their land. She has never been kissed, and not used to intimate touch and because of it she is quite innocent in the world. She is a flower that has not yet bloom but received all the nurturing it needs. She is slow to make friends because words do not come easy for her and her body often works against her getting flustered and over exerted.

-Princess Gentiana Mignonette Vernon, Tiana is the four year old miracle child. The king and queen where never supposed to be able to have children again after their first. There are some whispers that Tiana's birth was made possible by Denia whom was consoling her mother one day whom spoke about her fertility as her daughter hugged her a glow escaped her hand and some months later her mother was able to conceive. Some believe it is because of her unique pheromone manipulation Denia doesn't quite believe the lore. Regardless the young babe is treated just as carefully as her elder sister.

Succession: Eldest male, then eldest female, if the eldest is a female and there are no males in the family whoever the female marries becomes the holder of the throne (however this person must hold some title).

Imports: This that are less fruit and flora based and grow in different climates that Rodzina does not support. Like coffee beans,bananas, coconut, pineapples from Neelix. A part from that mostly materials such a glasswares, clothes, stones and building materials apart from lumber. Technologies, Rodzina does not host many who specialize in things such as ship-making or arms making since their focus is on foods and medicines so things with large constructions are greatly imported.

Exports: Flowers: Gardenias, Amaryllis', Calatheas, Lotus', and Annual Delphinium's to name a few . Exotic fruitss: Dragon Fruit,Sweet and crunchy it is often eaten fresh or for juices and frozen drinks. Not to mention as an ingredient for fruit salad. Pomegranates;Durian, a fruit with a distinct smell odor produced from a fruit which does not bear fruit until fifteen years after planting making it quite pricey; Bushukan, grown in the winter with a scent opposite the Durian it smells of lilacs resembling a lemon in shade used for jellies, alcohols, and perfumes. Cherimoya, with a with a custard-like consistency it can cut and consumed raw after scooping the inards out, in salads, for desert as mousse, pie or tart filling, or frozen and made into ice cream. These are just a few. Medicinal herbs and remedies are also exported which are specially made in the Sunflower region by Rodzinians who have studied for many years and have the greatest knowledge of plants species.

Schooling: Denia's home is very prim and proper, private tutors for those of the higher ranks, a class above the rest. Manners are held high men and women don't touch each other in capacities apart from shaking hands or say dancing. The lower ranks learn by way of guild ship, apprenticing a skill with a master.

Art: Unique to Rodzina the art of floral arranging, more than simply putting flowers in a container it requires discipline and balance between nature and humanity. Emphasis on multicolored arrangement of blooms, as well as other areas of the plant, such as its stems and leaves, with focus on form. The container very important and can make of break a delicately created balance.
For those who make their living out of it, the cultivation of such works is a time for patience providing a renewed closeness to nature relaxing mind, body, and soul.

Music:
Specialization in Operetta which grew out of opéra comique to satisfy a need for short, light works in contrast to the full-length entertainment of the increasingly serious opéra comique. Usually containing tragic plots they are meant to be something closer to a portrayal of real life representing tragedy and comedy. Those who can't afford the luxury of such music partake in listening to minstrel music on occasion.

Sports:
Rugby union, a contact team sport. One of the two codes of rugby football, it is based on running with the ball in hand. In its most common form, a game is between two teams of 15 players using an oval-shaped ball on a rectangular field. As well as the traditional football. With a smaller crowd enjoying Cricket a bat-and-ball game played between two teams of 11 players each on a field at the centre of which is a rectangular 22-yard-long pitch.

Battle:
Rois Hommes all of the King's men, soldiers armed with muskets and hand picked in their youth to protect the royalty and their kingdom. There are three classes:

The Enquête
Ranked among the most elite soldiers, they are tasked with holding the borders should any foreign nation attack. They suffer relatively low losses and often time due not face much adversity since the kindgom of Rodzina is quite peaceful internally and externally. The only problem would arise should a nation be unwilling to first try and negotiate any troubles at which time these soldiers are tasked with doing whatever it takes to maintain Rodzina's integrity.

The Evacuateurs
Protectors from natural disasters and a response unit they are responsible for patrolling and protecting the countries structures and citizens. They are set the task of evacuating citizens and dispatching for emergency structural repairs to important pillars.

The Musketeers
The Kings men are in charge of protecting the King, royal family and the ministers. Each is assigned due to their important function as guardians of the most important humans, only the top are taken each year from the training class. The one of the highest rank is assigned to guard the next heir to the throne.

God(s):
Four Fairies
Spring - Vif Printemps
The Maiden
The very fairy who represents purity and childhood innocence. The reason that those from Rodzina still retain elemental powers due to the belief in magic children have and hold. Without the belief in such possibility magic cannot be wielded. A free spirit Vif the youngest of the four fairies who created and cultivated Rodzina decorated that field that makes up Hyacinth being the first user of flower manipulated a direct extension of her colorful soul. She was also the first goddess to fall, legend has it she was kidnapped by a elf who wished to wed and bed her. In her absence the flowers all began to wilt and nothing grew until her liberation came for her three sisters and even since Hyacinth has lived in permanent spring.

Summer - Nourricière Eté
The Healer
The middle sister taking a liking to the region of Sunflower Nourri tended to slip through the cracks in making a name for herself. But in the process she found she was good at taking care of people one day when her sister Grand got injured during her risky activities to a point that was almost fatal the family was under a great period of distraught. It was then she discovered that their abilities granted by mother gaia could be used to grow plants to cultivate and create medicines. She began to use her free time to study what plants worked well together and could best be applied to wounds and ailments and become one the most well-versed persons in medicine in Rodzina. A sect of healers was established by her who live in the sunflower region and bottle medicines year round to keep their people healthy.

Fall - Lunatique Automne
The Mother
The eldest of four sisters it was always up to Luna to keep her sister's grounded and of course fed, with her growing closest to her youngest sister Vif. Her powers manifested in that of the harvest,grains and the fertility of the earth. When her sister was kidnapped she left Rodzina alone to search the ends of the earth for her leaving Grand and Luna to care for it. During the time she was gone food ceased growing and began to die due to infertile soil. The elf who held Vif had to let her go because without Luna playing her part his own life sustenance came risk and he was shut out by his people as a result of bringing famine to the land. Upon her sister's safe return and remain she granted year round fertile soil for growing in Redleaf.

Winter - Grandiose Hiver
The Warrior
Loving to hunt animals for sport she was the competitive sister who the cold never bothered. Grand loved the winter because the snow made for great camouflage with her natural features and the other seasons always made her quite sluggish. In fact she guiltily relished when her two sisters left. She is associated with both the evergreen plants of the Yule season in Snow Chiono. During some of her games and dabbling in powers her other sisters had already perfected she discovered the ability to affect pheromones and used it, first on animals it stopped when her sister Nourri began to take care of all the animals she had played with as they evolved to ones that could not survive in the harsh cold. Finding she had a flare for using it on humans she lured them to her woods to fight against each other for her own entertainment which never stopped because it became a tradition, the Winter Games.

Traditions:
The Festival of Colors
It starts with a Vifka bonfire on the night before where people gather, sing and dance. The next morning dyes from flowers are gathered and a free for all carnival of colors occurs. Everyone plays, chases and colors each other with dye as well as colored water in all forms. Such as water guns balloons. Anyone and everyone is fair game, even the royals or lords and ladies, especially them. In fact it becomes a game to see who can get the King who has avoided falling victim since almost the beginning of the festival. In fact only two kings have gotten caught with dye on their face, which makes the celebration all the more fun.

The Winter Games
During three months a competition is held for anyone who like to enter in which participates participate in a series of games to win a kiss from the princess and a place in the musketeers. The games in which the participates go through are brutal and life threatening though no one has ever died because there is always a team of healers on stand by, its usually good fun to get the inhabitants of Snow Chiono through the colder parts of the year.

Summer Latern Festival
Once a year when the flowers open their fullest the sky is sprinkled with hundreds of lanterns to resemble the flowers and remind everyone of the joy summer and their biggest import brings. The lanterns are decorated with wishes for the next year This is also a time during which the castle doors are opened and everyone is invited in for a giant celebration which culminates in the naming of the new or renewed ministers.

The Fall Harvest
A time of celebration and dancing until the sun goes down the fall harvest is a festival in which citizens come from all over the kingdom to share with them their best recipes. There are food competitions, special sales, and constant music to go with the background of the celebration. This is a week in which everyone was the week off to experience the wonders of Rodzina exhibition style.

Anything else:
-Rodzina's landscape: Rodzina is accessible mostly by ship with a land bridge from the large island out. However this means if the bridge where ever be compromised the only way to access it would be by sea. The waters can be quite harsh which is why the bridge was reinforced with an actual bridge, also for safety. Piracy was initially a huge problem. Though surrounded by water on all sides but one Rodzina is quite large and hosts four different guilds of person with the royalty falling in its own category. The fairies as cultivators of flowers and landscape condensed all the wonders they had bestowed on the earth which led to the guilds creation. They are respectively named.

-Sunflower where the suns shines brightest and animals roam freely alongside people; here no game is allowed and people vacation.

-Redleaf a beautiful forest with neverending hues of red and orange with the freshest sources of water. It is home to the shopping and trade district where goods from the meadow are bought and sold daily, crafters and hunters make a good living here. Though the regulations for hunters are quite strick to preserve species, there is a big movement in Rodzina to protect endangered species.

-Snow Chiono a cold wood that only those with the thickest of blood can live in and also a place where criminals are banished to it is the least inhibited area. During winter it does host a large arena in which winter games are held for entertainment due to the fact that most other outside activities that Rodzinaians enjoy participating in are put on pause because it often snows. During this time families are closer and many festivals and celebrations are had to keep people warm physcially, mentally and emotionally.

-People may be poor but no one starves due to their powers. Some specialize in flowers like Denia some specialize in food cultivation.

Crime is quite low, they have a no tolerance policy. Criminals of high treason die. But it's usually not a problem since things like hunger or poverty is what lead to criminal activity.

-Rodzina is ruled over by two entities, the royal family and the chamber of ministers. The ministers hold the titles of lords and ladies and are hand selected from the masses by the royal family on merit and portfolio alone.

History
The Land of Rodzina was cultivated early on by a now extinct race of forest fairies. All of the fairies were female spirits who lived in the world as minor godesses who resided over things such as forests, rivers, springs, meadows, mountains and seas. It was them who created all of the beauty we find in nature, plants, flowers, trees and very thing that grew from the ground for sustenance, and to marvel at were creations of their hand even rock formations. However there was one great feature of the earth that they did not create. This was where they planted their roots in the world for many centuries. They made home around a tree which they found sacred, legend says that it is the oldest tree in existence and it holds magical properties which are shared with the inhabitants of Rodzina, if the tree were ever to be cut down it is said that everyone who has special abilities would cease to have them and revert to regular ordinary human beings. It is for this reason that rhey hold a great respect for nature and all it's wonders. Those who rise above the rest and call themselves royalty are said to have a blood line which extends to the forest fairies making them such is some aspect of their being.

Wisteria
Element: Earth
Sub-form: Metal
Strong against: Milos (air)
Strengthened by: Neelix (fire)
Strengthens: Bandi (water)
Weak against: Rodzina (floral)

General

The ethnicity found most here is:
Swedish
Language spoken: Swedish
Capital: Green-Ridge

The royal castle is:
inside of the capital. It's near the center of the city. It's roughly a two hour walk from most entrances into the city.

King and Queen Vorkah,
Their son Seba Sebran Vorkah,
Their daughter Gillenhad Gustov Vorkah
Their nephew Eric Daniel Verdante Willowson

Succession:
The eldest male offspring always takes the throne. If there are no male offspring, then the eldest male cousin will take the throne. If in the event that there are no close relations to the royal family wherein a male cousin can take the throne, than the eldest female offspring will take the throne, or eldest cousin (if the Crown has failed to produce a child). The successor must always take the last name of "Vorkah".

Imports:
Grains, harvested fruits and vegetables, nuts, herbs, lumber, and livestock

Exports:
Armors and weapons (mostly iron and steel), metals (including gold and silver), silks, and precious gems (diamonds, sapphires, emeralds, opals, jades, onyxes, and a number of other gems)

Schooling:
It's very easy to get a good education for all genders and races, as Wisteria has always been known for it's scholars. It's schools are some of the best in the entire realm, with many students coming from far away lands just to receive an outstanding education.

Art:
Most of Wisteria's art is in it's books and tomes. The kingdom isn't particularly known for paintings or anything of that sort; however, there have been a few mages known to use their earth magic to craft sculptures out of rock and marble.

Music:
You can find most bards playing happy and upbeat music with drums, flutes, and lutes. Quite a number of their songs are in revelry to the crown.

Sports:
Not many sports are played here; however they do enjoy a game known as "Rock Block". This consists of two teams of three, wherein each team is to craft their own weapons and shields out of the materials around them. Each team must also build a large wall to protect a flag on the other side. Then they proceed to attempt to destroy the opponent's wall and capture the flag. The first team to do so wins.

Battle:
Typically, only men are allowed to entire into the military, but women are allowed to become archers or musketeers, if they prove themselves to be truly gifted and loyal. Wisteria is known for it's powerful military, and many men take the up this calling. It is considered an honor to die in combat, when serving the crown.

Wisteria's military can be seen using muskets, bows, swords (common soldiers often use longswords, whereas officers are almost always seen with rapiers), various polearms, and battle mages. Battle mages are earth mages who've shown an immense amount of power and magical expertise. They are very deadly, but only a few of them exist, as most mages that are this knowledgeable of magic opt to become scholars instead of warriors.

God(s):
The majority of Wisteria's people have come to believe that there are no gods governing the laws of the world. They believe that people who worship gods are afraid of death and are only looking for a false belief or blind faith to guide them; however, there are still a few people who believe in worshiping gods and goddesses. Many of these people are in the military. They hope to find some sort of comfort by praying to a god for forgiveness.

Traditions:
At the age of thirteen - if a boy has proven to be physically adept - they can be placed into a military training program known as "The Knights of Wisteria", where they'll be taught how to become a very talented warrior. If the boy has been proven to be rather intelligent, however, he could be taken to a specific school, "The Scholars' School of Academics", where he'll learn to become a scholar. The parents have a choice of whether or not their child is taken in by either of these programs, but most elect to give up their children. If a girl has proven to hold exceptional archery or shooting skill by this age, she can also be taken in by the military program, or if she's smart enough, she could go to the scholar's school.

The first day of every year the entire city of Green-Ridge celebrates the new year by having parades, parties, and city-wide entertainment. Many people from across the realm come to the city each year just to celebrate the new year with the people of Wisteria. The King and Queen often make an appearance as well, giving a toast to the new year.

Anything else:
The Knights of Wisteria is directly overseen by the highest ranking general in Wisteria's military. The Scholars' School of Academics (or SSA for short), is run by an elected official. This person is an exceptionally wise man who is chosen by the King and Queen.

History:
Wisteria was formed under the rule of the direct ancestor of the current King many, many generations ago. This kingdom is known for it's strive to produce the best of the best, whether it's in academics or war. In the past, many kingdoms have refused to attack Wisteria first, instead waiting for Wisteria to make a move, and simply try their best to defend against the invasion. They fully believe in sharing knowledge, and allow anyone who is interested in learning the kingdom's history to do so at one of their many schools.

While Wisteria's history itself has been filled with many men and women of exceptional wisdom or power, they are far and few between. Most of the citizens of this kingdom are average people with normal goals. It's not uncommon for a King or Queen of Wisteria to take on a proactive approach to try and push the average people into bettering themselves. Then again, the average person in Wisteria would be considered "above average" elsewhere. This simple fact has made much of the population arrogant. They tend to look down on people from other kingdoms.

Important figures of the past include:
Markat Vorkah, Jax and Svetty Vorkah, Xorven Haldson, and Gelsin Korso.

Markat Vorkah is the founder of their kingdom, and is the direct ancestor of the current king.

Jax and Svetty Vorkah were the king and queen of Wisteria seven generations ago. They were the ones who reformed Wisteria from a war-torn land into a place where not only the strong could thrive, but also the intelligent. They used their own treasury for the construction of many schools.

Xorven Haldson is the founder of The Scholars' School of Academics. He was a brilliant man and contributed an immense amount of inventions and research papers. Many people credit him as the person who caused the decline of faith and belief in the gods and goddesses that the kingdom once worshiped.

Gelsin Korso is the founder of The Knights of Wisteria. He was a military general under the King Kertin Vorkah III. He believed that it would better their military by recruiting young men and women who showed promise, and train them to become knights. He was right. He is also known as a hero, as he was able to save the King's life from a small group of would-be assassins.

Wopenga
Element: Spirit
Sub-form: Good and bad
Strong against: N/A
Strengthened by: N/A
Strengthens: N/A
Weak against: A plant known as Hollyhock. This plant is extremely dangers for the people of Wopenga to be near. (It somewhat like the Poppies on Wizard of Oz mixed with Deadly Night Shade from Harry Potter for Wopenga people)

General

The ethnicity found most here is:Celts
Language spoken: Welsh
Capital: Tywynnu drysor (means Shining Jewel)
The royal castle is: the northern Wall of the capital
The Royal Family right now consists of: King Éibhir, Queen Fionola, Prince Nioclás and his wife Naomh, Prince Alastar (resently dead word may not be out), Princess Auryn, Prince Cormac, and Prince Ultán
Succession: When they reach the age of thirteen the eldest set of twins do a set of challenges and the winner will inherit the right of Secession, regardless of gender, If the heir dies, the other becomes the next in line. If the second twin dies, it will go to the next oldest set of twins, who must also do the test of at the age of 13. If there is a single born, he or she will still have to do the challenges of 13 but will become next in line if the older twins die, without worrying about having to out do the other. (so if something happens to Auryn's older brother who's still alive and he has not made an heir yet the right will go to Auryn, before it would go to the younger twins) Alister won the right as did Ultar, They do the challenge of 13 as a right of passage, regardless of statistic, but only the children of the King and Queen will become next in line.
Imports: Coffee beans, chocolate, silk, banana, coconut, pineapple, dyes, dried flowers, gold
Exports: Alcohol: Beer, Rum, Gin, wine, wisky (basically everything but Champlain, Their biggest export, too many flavors to list)
Fabrics: Furs(rabbit, deer, reindeer, yak, bear, fox, wolf, dog) , Leathers (Snake, cow, bore, fish, horse) Wool (sheep and goat), Feathers (malted owl and malted raven, duck, goose, chicken) (note that dogs and horses ether die of natural coaches or are put down because of compilations, thus rare, nothing wasted, unless the horse or dog dies in battle then they are burned as a symbol of honor)
Food Salted and cured meats. Live cows, bore, chickens, and goats, goat cheese, yak cheese, reindeer cheese. Cow cheese. Cornmeal, oats
MaterialDiamonds, Coal, Wood, Silver, Brass, Copper, Zinc, Polished stones, iron

Schooling:
Battle Schools: There are battle training Schools for those that aren't raised in Wopanga. Sarted the during the time of King Vercingetorix and Queen Apikalia. To help strengthen the bond of between Wopanga and those of her home land, Queen Apikalia started the battle schools so that the guards of Neelix could get more advanced battle training then they could in Neelix. Other Kingdoms can use these schools too.
Druid Schools: Only Druids know how to read the Wopangan markings and are the only ones who can wright it. When powers start to show in someone who has a particular power (often rare and having to do with animals or the dead, there may be others) they are taken from their home to learn to be a Druid (I'm still working on this idea)

Art: Most of their art is done in metal, wood, and leather work. In the forms of weapons, armor, architecture, accessories, tattoos, tapestries, and boats

Music:
Sports: Sparring, Archery, Log Throwing (men only), Wheel Throwing, Stone throwing, Dance (river dancing), bag pipe playing (men only), horse racing, "target hunting" (a particular marked animal that must be captured in some way), ice skating, light dancing (women only)

Battle: Males and Females fight and hunt, They uses swords, spears, bows, daggers and shields, some will even spread mud on themselves. It is part of who they are as much as the land itself.
God(s): Amaethon: God of agriculture, husbandry, and luck
Arawn: God of the underworld, terror, revenge, and war
Artio: Goddess of wildlife
Bel: God of Fire, sun, and purification, science, fertility, crops, and success
Caer Ibormeith Celtic: Goddess of sleep and dreams
Cailleach: Goddess of disease and plague
Creiddylad Goddess of flowers and love.
Cyhiaeth Goddess of Streams her scream foretells death
EponaGoddess of horses, horse breeding, healing spring, prosperity, mountains.
Goibhniu God of Blacksmiths, weapon-makers and brewing
Neit: God of Battle
Nemain: Goddess of war
Niamh(Nee-av): Goddess of beauty and brightness, and helper of heroes at their death
The White Lady: Goddess of death and destruction

Traditions: At the age of 13 the youth partake in a summer event called the Challenge of 13, where they must participate in a number of events that vary from year to year.

When a woman is to be married it is customary for her to give a gem in-crested shield to her groom. That she ether makes or inherits from her parents. (the elder daughter inherits the shield) Some women of well use shells and other stones if they can't get gems. It is customary for the groom to wear it on the wedding day.

Anything else: In Wopanga it is more common to have twins, then it is to have only one child an birth, so much so that mothers will say "them" instead of "it" or "the baby"

In the areas where snow is year round blooms a rear plant known as Winterberry. Winterberry is a bitter tasting berry that is normally made into wines and ciders.

History: King Dubhshláine or the The Blood King of Wopanga, He is one that the history books would see as a dark mark on Wopanga's history. He was power hungry and made one of the worst wars in all of Bongan history.
King Vercingetorix the son of King Dubhshláine, He reestablished old laws that his father tried to eradicate
Queen Apikalia, wife of King Vercingetorix, She was a Neelix princess that helped bring back Light to Wopanga after Verinetorix inherited the throne. She showed the people how family can be more important then war.

Xindi
Element: None the people of Xindi don't have any magic, which is why they are attacking the Kingdoms of Bonga
The ethnicity found most here is: Japanese
Language spoken: Japanese
Capital: Rhos Yōsai
The royal castle is Surrounded by septangonal walls in the center of a septagonal city, in which the six districts branch forth from each side. Each district of Rhos Yōsai represents a different Brother (from their mythology), with the castle in the center branching out northward and taking up one seventh of the city. It is made from white marble and was built fairly recently (during the reign of Kami Ren) with architecture that is still Xindinese but also clearly inspired by the castle in Ragnok.

See Ragnok, Xindi and other places Post for more information on Xindi

Feline Autobiographer

9,425 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100

Feline Autobiographer

9,425 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
User Image

Day, Time, and Weather Report

Month of the year:
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Date of the month:
1. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Day of the week:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Time of day:
Dawn, Morning, Noon, Evening, Dusk, Night

Weather:
Sunny, Snowing, Raining, Foggy, Cloudy, Clear, Cold, Windy, Chilly

Feline Autobiographer

9,425 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
User Image

General Information

Black list:
None and let us keep it that way
White list:
None as of yet

Weekly Summary of what happens:
Nothing yet

Feline Autobiographer

9,425 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
User Image

Castle Rules

These are Genie's list of rules that the workers and royals are to live by in the castle.

Rule 1: All heirs must have an escort if they leave the Castle grounds (an NPC guard is fine)

Rule 2: All heirs must be in the Castle by 8:00, unless on a prearranged date planed by Genevieve

Rule 3: All guards have to switch out, to do this they do a 4x4 (a ship term where they spend four hours working then four hours asleep so that if need be everyone can go into battle if need be) We are debating on two team and full rotation every four hours or four teams and half rotations every 2 hours, but this may depend on how many guards we have as NPCs
there will be 6 that will have normal sleep patterns that way the heirs will have an escort for when they leave the grounds

(More to come as we think of them)

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image

Ragnok, Xindi

Ragnok
The ethnicity found most here is: Mixed
Language spoken: Common
Capital: Adkins
The castle is: One hour by horse south of Adkins

The Royal Family right now consists of: Adkins doesn't have a royal family, instead they have an group of ambassadors one that represents each kingdom. (sent by the kingdom in question) and one that Represents Ragnok. The Ragnok Representative is somewhat equal to the Kings and Queens of the Kingdoms and is used to keep the peace in the meeting rooms. (not that it always works)

Succession:
The Representative often will pick someone to teach to take their place should they die. If one was not picked the people will vote for the replacement.

Imports: Most things from the other kingdoms, to help knew residents fill at home

Exports: Not of concern at this moment

Schooling: Basic skills are learned in schools, like reading, writing and math but most things are learned though apprenticeship. However there are schools for those who can't get an apprenticeship.

Art: Because of having people of all walks of life living in Ragnok you sometimes find something that is made of something that looks like it represents multiple kingdoms. Like metals work done by someone of Neelix (fire) and Wopanga (earth/metal) and get something much stronger

Music: Some time depending on where you are you get the different sounds from like they could be from one of the kingdoms and other times you would hear a wonderful mix of multiple kingdoms.

Sports:

Battle:

God(s): Each person tends to follow the way that their parent or parent did before them.

Traditions:
The Love Festival From February 14th to February 17th. Each day is assigned to represent a different form of Love. It's to help celebrate the spring.
Feb 14th is People's Day (Agápe): On this day people, a masquerade is held at Ragnok Castle (or outside in villages of people that don't wish to travel to Adkins) On this day Kings and Queens often arrive in Adkins to help celebrate. They may not show every year dew to the length of time the travel takes. However they must make the trip every 4th year, or when it is needed, like for a mile stone, of the festival, or because of war. The Kings and Queens often have a meeting on the day after the festival to find out what is needed if anything is.
Feb 15th is Family Day (Storge): A day a family would spend together to strengthen bonds, The may stay home or go out. There is often a Fair like thing for the people.
Feb 16th is Friends Day (Philia): On this day Friends go out together (to the fair that's still there) People often give Daisies for those they just feel a Friendship for or red rose which is often a declaration of love. It's costmary to answer the person who was given a red rose to reply with either a white rose (for a yes I feel the same way) or a yellow rose (I'm sorry I don't). Because this is the last public day of the celebration. A bonfire is lit and people dance in celebration (often in traditional forms not formal) Wishing lanterns are also released into the night.
Feb 17 is Lovers Day (Eros): This is for two people to be closer together. It is often used as a day to stay in bed and enjoy the way of love. Those without someone will often work on this day, though some have also had flings on this day as well.

Anything else:

History:

Xindi
The ethnicity found most here is: Japanese
Language spoken: Japanese
Capital: Rhos Yōsai
The royal castle is: Surrounded by septangonal walls in the center of a septagonal city, in which the six districts branch forth from each side. Each district of Rhos Yōsai represents a different Brother (from their mythology), with the castle in the center branching out northward and taking up one seventh of the city. It is made from white marble and was built fairly recently (during the reign of Kami Ren) with architecture that is still Xindinese but also clearly inspired by the castle in Ragnok.

Emperor: Kami Akira
Empress: Etsuko
Their Children:
Momoko (daughter)
Chou (daughter)
Kami Shin (Son)

Succession:
Eldest son of the king, though many queens have ruled in place of their son's for years

Imports: Not of concern at this moment

Exports: Not of concern at this moment

Schooling:
A collegiate education was once something provided to every highborn male in the country, but in recent centuries it is something only taken on by those who wish to learn a skilled job such as becoming a doctor or a layer. A life long education is a discipline kept by the monks and those in line to become emperor. All other education is based on apprenticeship and learning materials provided by the government based on income. The higher the household income the longer the children are homeschooled. Most rural households are illiterate.

Art:
The Monasteries record history in wood block prints. And government sponsored artists are rare but extant. Of the lower classes art is often found exorcized in the design of necessary objects; for example a carpenter might make a stool in the shape of a frog.

Music:
The government endorses the Imperial Xindinese Theater to perform from a list of approved ballets every year. Traveling minstrels and communities will perform this ballet all around the country

Sports:
The national sport of Xindi is Cricket, of which they used to compete fiercely against Rodzina every year before the embargo.
More important to day to day life is the use of martial arts. Practice is mandatory for every citizen (as a way of regulating fitness) and competitions are exceedingly popular.

Battle:
Every village has a local barrack in which most of the continuity events are conducted and every able-bodied son is enlisted at age ten. They spend a limited amount of time training depending on their aptitude, many going back to their families half-time in under a year. Boys with a high aptitude are sent off to encampments to become soldiers. Daughters and disabled children are encouraged to apply and maybe selected to be nurses, cooks, or even spies.
The ethicacy of the Xindi methods of battling are hard to understand from the outside but follow a strict code of honor. Bongans are often appalled by the audacity of their sacrificial flanking tactics and suicide bombings, and are there for even more shocked by their refusal to siege enemy hospitals.

God(s):
• The current ruling Emperor, his ancestors, and his descendants including Masayoshi Kami of Righteousness
and the rest of the Seven Brothers (also known as the six gods of betrayal)
• Kaze the Kami Who Flies Through the Forest
• Hōfu Kami of Abundance
• Shi Kami of Spirits
• Jōnetsu the Burning Kami
• Shimo Kami of the Winter
• Tsunami Kami Under the Ground

In addition to these gods Xindi Mythology enjoys a pantheon of saints, those who performed miracles on earth and who are thought to be capable of doing the same in death. Many are historical figures but others are clearly legend (such as the popular Saito, Patron Saint of difficult choices, who was a literal four headed dragon). To make things even more confusing families will often make up their own family saints, who guard their namesake and homestead. To make things more difficult still Xindi is a country lush with stories of ghosts, monsters, and spirits, both evil and benign and there are many stories in which the ghosts of evil men, the spirits of nature, and even inanimate objects gained sainthood.

Traditions:
Women deferring to men: Women in Xindinese culture are to be seen and not heard. They are not able to take apprenticeships but are allowed to enlist in the army to become nurses, cooks, or spies. Teenage girls are allowed to enlist in the national guard. Women are expected to raise the children as well as to take on unskilled working jobs at the level of serfs. There have been many Acting Empresses, female saints, and many knighted women in the national guard.
Homosexuality: Xindi has no laws religious or governmental on the subject of same sex relationships, though men are expected to marry and have children, whether they are faithful to their wives is another matter. Men who 'submit' to other men find themselves subject to hazing.
Cherry Blossom Festival: The big one one in the Xindanese calender. It marks the end of winter. Locals gather to sell their wares, ballets are performed, there is a parade and a martial arts demonstration. Children are encouraged to dress up as saints in order to scare off the invisible monsters the festival attracts
Horror Stories: Xindinese's tradition of telling stories of monsters vs saints is a staple around every fireside. The stories may seem needlessly chilling to non-desensitized foreigners.

Notable Flora and Fauna:
Cherry Blossom trees, sika deer, grizzly bears, and snowy macaques

Anything else:
The vast majority of the population of Xindi are serfs, citizens who earn no money but instead work on the masters land for the right to food and board. Serfs are freed from their debt after several years of work (often it is their children who are freed) but more often than not their masters find new reasons why they have not paid their debt. Their freedom is decided by judges at the local military barracks. It is not uncommon for freed serfs to quickly return to serfdom, as serfs are denied the right to educate themselves. The easiest escape from serfdom is military service.

History:
The history of Xindi blends into their mythology. In the beginning it was said that there were Seven Brothers who brought magic to the land and gave knowledge and power to the humans who lived there, making them more than animals. Each brother took a corner of the country to himself as a kingdom. But with power of the magic caused the humans to turn on each other and the enormous land was impossible to control. The Kingdoms began to war.

The Brothers decided the only way to stop the war was have a competition in which they would fight to the death. They met in the center of the country each with banner men and mistrals and much aplomb. All but Masayoshi, Kami of Righteousness, who sent only a messenger and a white flag of peace. Moved by their brothers selflessness the six brothers all fell upon their own swords killing themselves and destroying the magic that each had brought to the country. In the place of their deaths Masayoshi built Rhos Yōsai, the capital city. He united the kingdoms and became the first emperor.

The Xindinese monks are said to be able to trace Kami Akira's ancestry all the way back to Kami Masayoshi and his six brothers. He and his male descendants are considered the living gods of righteousness.

For some emperors that seemed to nearly be true. A few hundred years ago there was a succession of progressive emperors who opened trade to Bonga, established a public school system, and for a while a simple electoral system so the emperor's advisers came from all over the country. It was not to last however, the bloodline swung back toward the conservative and frankly paranoid. Boarders were made nearly impossible to cross, serfdom was restated, and advisers were silenced in the most permanent way imaginable. Meanwhile the rural parts of Xindi have been neglected by all but the army recruiters and tax collectors. Waring factions of bandits and warlords, waves of disease, drought, and floods have caused entire villages to be wiped off the map.

Kami Akira's solution? To bring magic back to the land of Xindi. How will he return it? Well interestingly enough the emperors monks have just discovered a much older historical record of the story of The Seven Brothers; in this story Kami Masayoshi drove the the warring brothers out of the country and across the sea where they made their own countries and now hoard all of the magic for themselves. To take it back one simply needs a large enough army.

• Masayoshi Kami of Righteousness (Possibly legendary)
• Sora The Great: Arguably the founder of the Xindi Renaissance, the mother of Kami Ren who reigned for seventeen years from her husband's death until Kami Ren's eighteenth birthday, and again for another decade while he traveled abroad. She was remembered by Bongan historians as an eccentric who loved to invite Bongan Nobel men to live with her in the palace. Many cite her as the obvious seed of Kami Ren's love for the north continent whilst her detractors simply labeled her as a whore.
• Kami Ren: Arguably the founder of Xindis Renaissance, a lover of knowledge who opened the boarders and traveled the Bongan countries to bring back novel concepts of government such as public education.

and Other Places

Arabia
Not much to say about Arabia yet, other then it is where Lions and Arabian horses come from.

Pirate/Outacast Island
Just like Ragnok it is a place where people go. This is where those who have done wrong and are running from the law go. It's as mean as Ragnok is nice.[/spoler]

Unkown
There are a few other places that for now are unknown

Desirable Receiver

11,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Reserved

In case we forgot something!

Quick Reply

Submit