Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you keep your crush a secret from your best friend?

Pff. Of course! They'd spread it all over the place! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
It depends on their clique in school... I won't be seen dead with a nerd. 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 1 ]
No, because my crush is my best friend's crush too! 0.14814814814815 14.8% [ 4 ]
Of course! I don't keep secrets from my bezzie! 0.25925925925926 25.9% [ 7 ]
Why would I tell anyone other than my teddy, Mister Snuggles? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I don't have a crush... //foreveralone. 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 3 ]
Pff! Who needs love when you have BACON!!?? 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 3 >

leka_liko's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-- ❤ ❤ --

ʏ o υ c ɑ ɴ ' т н υ ʀ ʀ ʏ ʟ o v e

a d r a m a & r o m a n c e r o l e p l a y

g r a p h i c s & l a y o u t c r e a t e d b y t i b b y c h a n

s t a t u s : o p e n & a c c e p t i n g

o o c | p r o f i l e s

-- ❤ ❤ --

Welcome Story Plot Rules Characters Reserves Profile Skeletons Announcements Relationships Plot Twists Reserves

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

You are my b e s t f r i e n d☀☀☀☀☀☀
aswell as my lover and i☀☀☀☀☀
do not k n o w which side☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
of y o u I enjoy the [] m o s t [].☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

- Nicholas Sparks☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

-- ❤ ❤ --

Every great love starts with a great story...

“Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons.
                "But when all is said and done, they have one thing in common:
                "They are shooting stars-a spectacular moment of light in the heavens,
                "a fleeting glimpse of eternity. And in a flash, they're gone.”
                ""- Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

☀☀

It's college graduation; almost time for the students to split ways to set out into the big wide world. Thankfully, there is the whole summer to look forward to! Though for one group of friends, it's more than just a relaxation period; it's a plan for the greatest Summer Romance to beat the likes of bumbling Hugh Grant to disaster prone Bridget Jones!

-- ❤ ❤ --

Welcome Story Plot Rules Characters Reserves Profile Skeletons Announcements Relationships Plot Twists Reserves

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

-- ❤ ❤ --

Let's make this our story...

Our tale starts with a group of college Seniors. Having just graduated, eight closely-knitted friends are devastated that their time together has flown so fast; some knew each other through High School, others way back into Kindergarten and some only from College. Now it's time to hit the fork in the road, though with all Summer ahead, the girls begin to plot their ways of experiencing the best break ever before splitting their ways.

One girly Friday night in (spent sharing tubs of ice-cream and showings of Rom-Com after Rom-Com) the four girls discover how disappointed they are with the fact that they haven't experienced their idea of the perfect summer romance. Later that evening, after two trials of truth or dare, four mud-pack face treatments, five tubs of ice-cream and six bottles of wine, one of the girls suggested that they take a trip to somewhere more exotic for the summer with the rest of the group. Squealing happily at the thought, each girl began to secretly plan their perfect secret summer romance; equally dreaming to try and relive the seamless, sugar coated life of a movie character for a month. (much like the lives of their favourite romantic-comedy stars) And so, the girls arranged a month's holiday in Spain with the boys, who seemed more excited than the girls at points.

Just as the girls had been planning their perfect romance, the boys did the same; perhaps they were excited to hit the bars and nightlife to mingle with the exotic ladies. Scout the beach to find women equally searching for some summer fun. Or maybe, much like the girls, something more serious lies beneath the skin. Despite the entire group's close relationships with eachother, secrets still remain within their circle; knowing this could be the last chance to let them free amongst the group, will they succumb to the pressure of revealing their secrets, or end up regretting never uttering their deepest thoughts and feelings?

-- ❤ ❤ --

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

-- ❤ ❤ --

Playing by the rules saves your heart...

The Basics
                I'll make all of this short and snappy. Tibby, that's me, is Queen-Bee here. What I say is law. Defy me, and you shall suffer the consequences; beheading is the most entertaining of such.... (Trust me, I can be deadly; I grow scales and breathe fire... the lot.) Follow the ToS that Gaia supplies you; it's not difficult. Therefore, you must keep any content within this roleplay, and the site, PG-13; thus cybering will not be tolerated. This roleplay definitely encourages romance, drama and twists though once the clothes begin to come off; lights out, please. Skip it. Finally, I ask that you respect other roleplayers. Be nice to them. Got a problem with someone? Keep it to yourself, or let us know. Don't go ranting and bitching, please. It isn't tolerated! Let's be sensible human beings.

Diversity
                Please can we not have four John Smiths and four Mary Sues; let's get interesting! Diversity in race, beliefs, personality, likes, accents, appearance, history... Are they considered "popular" at College, or perhaps a little "nerdy" or "athletic". Maybe they are a book worm or a son/daughter who is trying hard to follow in their parent's footsteps. I'd rather we didn't have a swarm of emo kids either. After all, this is College, diversity is more commonly recognised there.

Applying
                Applications of any sort are to be sent to Tibby Chan. But please fill out a reserve first. Profiles won't be accepted unless a reserve is first sent. Cause who wants to apply for a position, putting effort into it, just to find that someone else took that spot!? Reserves will last for 2 days before the spot is opened for someone else to take. Name the reserve the first line of a joke. Make me laugh! Then, you may fill out a full profile. And send that to me with the second/punch line of the joke. If there are no titles, you won't be accepted. I will make a note of the jokes in the announcements section, and will award my favourite of all with 10000G. :3

Posting
                Who isn't appreciative of a pretty post? Pictures, quotes, colours (Nothing extremely bright! I don't want to have to highlight or tilt the screen to read.) are all welcome! (: Be as creative as you like! If you are not all good with coding, then don't worry! The basics are also welcomed; pictures, titles, quotes, colours... whatever you like. c: Now, for the dislikes.. These include txt talk or god-modding. We no likey. Also, please do not kill other characters without permission from both the owner of the character and myself. We like proof-reading; don't be lazy. Swearing is allowed.

Activity
                OOC chat is always welcome - but in the right place! Be talkative on the OOC thread, heck, that's what it's there for! We'll also be plotting on there, so be sure to keep an eye on it and reply. Quoting those who you are talking to could help to get the responses you want. As for the roleplay, posting at least twice a week would be nice. Though we would prefer more frequent posts since we don't want it to die... If you are unable to post, please inform us... Quote in the OOC thread or through a private message. I understand RL is more important than Gaia; but just a note if possible would be great.

Limitations & Extras
                As for the length of replies; feel free to write what you wish. Though I ask for at least two paragraphs or six or eight meaty sentences at least. That would be marvelous; providing that you give others something to reply to. I've personally turned into a lazy-rp'er (damn my lazy brain!) thus I do not expect more than eight paragraphs (unless they are small or you wish to write that much. c: ). One last thing: Have fun! That's the most important bit! c: Meet people, chat with them, roleplay with them, help them to improve their writing and thus allow yourself to improve your own as well.

-- ❤ ❤ --

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

-- ❤ ❤ --

What matters is who we surround ourselves with...

So here's the lowdown on the characters.

Four College Senior guys ; Four College Senior girls.
                Smaller group is easier to keep in contact with.

Not everyone knows each other from birth. Some only
                just met in College; others in High School etc.

There are mixed feelings amongst the group. Love
                triangles, secretly mutual and unrequited feelings. Crossovers
                and rejections add drama. This is a big YES!

The girls do not know of each other's romantic feelings;
                they may have thoughts or guesses on the matter but nothing
                else. Maybe they can give off a false scent to hide their true
                feelings or intentions. This goes for the same as the boys.

Though despite this, I will allow a few accounts in which
                one of the characters may know another's secret; there will be few of
                these certain knowings though; please ask me first so I can let everyone
                else know ; also, please plot and discuss this with the character's puppeteer
                first.

No, this is not a roleplay based solely on romance. We
                want drama. We want twists. We want plotting. Discuss in the ooc
                thread where characters can go to; what they can do there. Perhaps
                someone (a couple) ends up going missing, and the group have to
                find them. Or a huge fall out splits the group up temporarily.

Got a question? PM Tibby Chan.

-- ❤ ❤ --

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

-- ❤ ❤ --

Because good people care...

Plain = Open || Bold = Reserved || Strike = Taken

The Girls
                The Bashful Songbird - foxy ninja 14
                The Hardcore Party Girl - tibby chan
                The Slacker Genius - sempiternal delusion
                The Popular Foreigner - seraphim singing

The Guys
                The Adorable Friend-Zoned One - music chaser
                Male Two
                Male Three
                The Flirty Alcoholic - arie the sheep

--- ISABELLA SWAN
                ❥ female
                ❥ twenty-two
                ❥ the bashful songbird
                ❥ foxy ninja 14

--- AIDEN RHODA PHOENYX
                ❥ female
                ❥ twenty-two
                ❥ the hardcore party exchange student
                ❥ tibby chan

User Image
                --- AYBELLIE MARIE FALLS
                ❥ female
                ❥ twenty-three
                ❥ the slacker genius
                ❥ sempiternal delusion

User Image
                --- NYX ANNEMARIE STERLING
                ❥ female
                ❥ twenty-five
                ❥ popular foreigner
                ❥ seraphim singing

User Image
                --- AVERY ALEXANDER DREW
                ❥ male
                ❥ twenty-three
                ❥ the adorable friend-zoned one
                ❥ music chaser

User Image
                --- SEAN CRISTOF SUDEL
                ❥ male
                ❥ twenty three
                ❥ the flirty alcoholic
                ❥ arie the sheep

-- ❤ ❤ --

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

-- ❤ ❤ --

The very bones of me feel for you...

Here are the reserve and profile skeleton. Be sure to have read the rules to understand what to do with them.

[img]200 x 200 real pic[/img]
                --- [size=16][color=COLOR1][u][color=black]ENTER FULL NAME OF CHARACTER HERE IN CAPITALS[/color][/u][/color][/size]
                ❥ gender in lower case
                ❥ character age in lower case
                ❥ college stereotype in lower case
                ❥ username in lower case

[list][list]
                [list]
                [list]
                [imgleft]250 x 400 real pic || outer border 4 inner border 2[/imgleft]

[color=white]♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂[/color][color=COLOR1][size=24]Full Character Name[/size][/color]
                [color=white]♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂ ♀ ♂[/color][color=COLOR2][size=14]"Enter Quote"[/size][/color]

[size=10][color=white]✖.✖.✖.✖[/color][color=CCOLOR3][color=COLOR]You can call me:[/color] "Name"

[color=white]✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖[/color][color=CCOLOR2]The doctor cried:[/color] "Gender"

[color=white]✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖[/color][color=COLOR2]And I'm:[/color] "Age"

[color=white]✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖[/color][color=COLOR2]I make Godzilla appear -sized:[/color] "Height"

[color=white]✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖[/color][color=COLOR2]And be careful if I fall on you:[/color] "Weight"

[color=white]✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖[/color][color=COLOR2]I'm a hottie, check me out:[/color] "Body Figure; Slender, Curvacious, Muscular etc."

[color=white]✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖[/color][color=COLOR2]You probably recognise me as:[/color] "Stereotype from College"

[color=white]✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖[/color][color=COLOR2]And don't judge me because I'm:[/color] "Sexual Orientation"

[color=white]✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖.✖[/color][color=#COLOR2]Because I chase after:[/color] "Guys/Gals/Either/Both"[/color][/size]

[list][list][list][list][color=COLOR1]╔════════════ [color=black]this is me in all my glory[/color] ═══════════╗[/color]

[list][list][list][list][size=11]If I had to describe myself in four positive words
                [color=white]✩.[/color][color=COLOUR3]≡ ≡ [/color] [size=10] Enter Good Trait[/size]
                [color=white]✩.[/color][color=COLOUR3]≡ ≡ [/color] [size=10] Enter Good Trait[/size]

But I do have my flaws
                [color=white]✩.[/color][color=COLOUR3]≡ ≡ [/color] [size=10] Enter Bad Trait[/size]
                [color=white]✩.[/color][color=COLOUR3]≡ ≡ [/color] [size=10] Enter Bad Trait[/size]
                [color=white]✩.[/color][color=COLOUR3]≡ ≡ [/color] [size=10] Enter Bad Trait[/size][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                [color=COLOR1]╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝[/color]

[color=COLOR1]╔════════════ [color=black]which side do you want[/color] ═══════════╗[/color]

[list][list][list][list][size=11]If you want to get on my good side
                [color=white]✩.[/color][color=COLOUR3]≡ ≡ [/color] [size=10] Enter Like[/size]

But if you want to be on my bad side
                [color=white]✩.[/color][color=COLOUR3]≡ ≡ [/color] [size=10] Enter Dislike[/size]
                [color=white]✩.[/color][color=COLOUR3]≡ ≡ [/color] [size=10] Enter Dislike[/size]
                [color=white]✩.[/color][color=COLOUR3]≡ ≡ [/color] [size=10] Enter Dislike[/size][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                [color=COLOR1]╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝[/color]

[color=COLOR1]╔════════════ [color=black]now it's getting personal[/color] ═══════════╗[/color]

[list][list][list][list][size=11]My demons taunt me so
                [color=white]✩.[/color][color=COLOUR3]≡ ≡ [/color] [size=10] Secret[/size]

I won't tell anyone ; but in order for me to trust you, you must
                [color=white]✩.[/color][color=COLOUR3]≡ ≡ [/color] [size=10] Possibility of how the secret may be found out / or perhaps who[/size]
                [color=white]✩.[/color][color=COLOUR3]≡ ≡ [/color] [size=10] Possibility of how the secret may be found out / or perhaps who[/size]

Before I depart ; let me tell you this
                [color=white]✩.[/color][color=COLOUR3]≡ ≡ [/color] [size=10] Anything else ?[/size]

My Puppet Master is
                [color=white]✩.[/color][color=COLOUR3]≡ ≡ [/color] [size=10] Username[/size][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                [color=COLOR1]╚════════════════════════════════════════╝[/color]
                [/list][/list][/list][/list]

-- ❤ ❤ --

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

-- ❤ ❤ --

I have an announcement...

Welcome Note
                Good evening, lovelies! I would first like to welcome our roleplayers, you beautiful people, you. Thank you so much for your support and willingness to join; I so look forward to roleplaying with you all! I'll be letting you know when the roleplay is open for posting. Thank you, lovelies. <3

Private Message Joke Title Contest
                Thus far here are the entries for the Private Message Joke Title Contest. If you are curious about this contest, please refer to the application section of the rules.

Foxy ninja 14
                    Reserve || "I totally understand how batteries feel."
                    Profile || "I'm never included in things either."

Seraphim Singing
                    Reserve || "Yo mama's so fat..."
                    Profile || "The Sorting Hat assigned her to the House of Pancakes!"

Music Chaser
                    Reserve || "You're Jewish?"
                    Profile || "..."

Sempiternal Delusion
                    Reserve || "What do you call a guy with a rubber toe?"
                    Profile || "Roberto."

Aries the sheep
                    Reserve || "What position did Bruce Wayne play on his little-league team?"
                    Profile || "..."

Yay more threads!
                We have our ooc and profile threads up and running! Yay! Just check the welcome post for links!

Almost there!
                We are down to our last spot, so we are one step closer to opening the roleplay! c: Since I won't
                be able to get online over the weekend, I shall leave it to you with outstanding profiles to have them completed by Monday, as that is when the roleplay shall be opened for posting. Thank you for your patience! In the meantime, be sure to check out the ooc thread and get plotting for the relationships between the characters, as well as ideas for what they can do whilst on holiday! c:

Drum roll please!
                It gives me great pleasure to announce that the roleplay is now, formally open! c: Thank you to all of our roleplayers who have joined in, and been so patient! All the profiles are posted, so all that is left is to finish tying up the loose ends for relationships and then everything is all done! Happy posting everyone! And thank you again for being such wonderful people and staying active and plotting in the ooc! c: You guys are incredible! <3

Relationships & Plots!
                So, the relationships have been updated! Please let me know if anything needs changing or updating! In addition to this, the plot twists post has also been created, where a summary of ideas of events to happen in the roleplay is featured! Please be sure to plot ideas in the ooc to keep the roleplay interesting! c:

Open Slots! - NEW !
                Due to lack of activity over the last few weeks, two male positions have been re-opened and are up for the taking! c: If anyone is interested, or you know anyone who might be, then you know where to direct them, thanks ya'll! <3

-- ❤ ❤ --

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

-- ❤ ❤ --

Our lives can easily entwine...

Once the plotting begins, this is where a record of the relationships and histories between characters can be found as an easy reference.

Isabella Swan
                Aiden :: Good friends and Pen Pals. Aiden was an exchange studentover the course of two inconsecutive years (first in Middle, second in High), and during which she stayed with Bella's family. Bella helps to bring out the girly attitude in Aiden when the duo are together.
                Ellie :: Aquaintances. They met in music class through their mutual interests in creativity and music and share similar personality traits.
                Nyx :: Nyx is not on the friendliest terms with Bella since she dated Isabella's brother who cheated on her.
                Avery :: Best friend since middle school. Parents are close friends. Constantly sleep at each other's houses. Ave and Bella cuddle and watch Disney movies. Parents constantly tease on how close they both are and say that they're going to get married. They both know a lot about each other. I may or may not make Ave have a huge crush on her.
                Jared :: Used to be close friends in middle school, though her older brothers told her to stay away from him and his troublemaking schemes or bad things would happen; as a result, they grew apart.
                Garrette :: to be comfirmed
                Sean :: Met in College. Bella was in some trouble with a few guys, and when Sean noticed the siutation he became the hero of the scene and swooped in to save the day! She sees him as a brother more than anything.

Aiden Rhoda Phoenyx
                Isabella :: Good friends and Pen Pals. Aiden was an exchange student over the course of two inconsecutive years (first in Middle, second in High), and during which Aiden stayed with Bella's family. Aiden always seems to find her girly edge around Isabella.
                Ellie :: It's all a Love-Hate relationship. They don't particularly see eye-to-eye through their opposite personalities, and the fact that whilst Aiden encourages Sean's drinking habits, Ellie is not overly pleased about it; adding tension to the shallow waters.
                Nyx :: Best friends from childhood and used to play together in the village, though lost contact when Aiden went to the U.S for a year in Middle School for abroad education. Upon returning to Italy, she found that Nyx had moved to the states during her absence to study at High School. A few years later, Aiden visited the same school to study for a year, staying with Bells once again, and thus she and Nyx were reunited, until she returned to Italy at the end of the year. Once again, they met in College, and replenished their strong relationship, becoming the best of friends through their mutual interests and childhood history.
                Avery :: Best friends in College and share a lot in common. Knew each other on and off during her visits to the U.S schooling system, and knew him through Bella. They lost contact when Aid returned to Italy each time, though where able to reform their friendship through College. Despite the fact that Ave has hinted towards a possible crush on her, Aiden has dismissed any sign of it. Since having seen Bella do it, Ave is the one that Aiden will go to if she is having a hard time. He can also easily calm her down during her drunken rants.
                Jared :: Met at a freshers party in College at the same time as meeting Sean in which Jared and Aiden had a drunken one night stand. Though due to the fact they were unsure of what happened, they kept it to themselves. A few months later, Sean and Aiden became a couple, though their relationship hit the rocks when Sean found out Aiden had slept with his best friend already, breaking into their relationship and causing their friend-with-benefits attraction. Also introduced Ellie and Jared at a later party.
                Sean :: Met in College. Bella was in some trouble with a few guys, and when Sean noticed the siutation he became the hero of the scene and swooped in to save the day! She sees him as a brother more than anything.Her ex-boyfriend. They dated during the distancing of Ellie and Sean after their arguement, though things didn't really turn out very well so they ended up going back to being just friends; though not just your regular type. As a result of Sean's commitment issues, he and Aiden became friends with benefits, which caused the duo to drink a lot more, resulting in his acoholism. Since he and Aiden share similar interests in partying and drinking, they bounce off each other pretty well and Aiden always encourages his drinking like some sort of game which has caused tension between Ellie and herself.

Aybellie Marie Falls
                Isabella :: Aquaintances. They met in music class through their mutual interests in creativity and music and share similar personality traits.
                Aiden :: Share a love-hate relationship. With very little to relate to her, Ellie is not overly fond of Aiden, especially since she encourages Sean's drinking habits to the extreme. Similarily that Sean and Aiden shared a certan kind of relationship, too.
                Nyx :: They talk every now and then but not often due to their opposing positions in the clique systems.
                Avery :: Met through Isabella and instantly clicked. Good friends.
                Jared :: Very close. Caught him and a girl doing the deed in bathroom, broke it up ; received glares from him whenever they ran into each other ; Later introduced through Aiden (after they met at party) ; Had an instant attraction ; Realizes the bad boy image is a mask (no one has ever seen his actual side) ; He learns one of her secrets and likes her even more (she's used to being pushed away once her secrets are found out, so this makes her like him a ton).

Sean :: Relatively close and met many years ago in school. Used to be close friends for years, yet distanced themselves once he discovered Ellie's secret, leading to a fully-blown argument. Sean used to have a crush on her, which has toned down a lot since the whole revealing secret thing, though she's never seen him as more than a friend. Ellie is trying to pull him out of his drinking habit.

Nyx Annemarie Sterling
                Isabella :: Not on the friendliest terms with her since she dated Isabella's brother who cheated on her.
                Aiden :: Best friends from childhood when used to play together in their Italian village. They lost contact when Aiden went to the U.S for a year in Middle School, the following year, Nyx had moved to the states to study at High School abroad. A few years later, Aiden visited the same school for another yearly exchange with Isabella and the duo were reunited up until Aiden returned to Italy at the end of the year. Finally, they met up again by chance in College, and their strong relationship bloomed once more.
                Ellie :: Acquaintances. Will talk and knows her.
                Avery :: Turned him down once. Nyx will talk to him despite the fact it can be awkward at times, at least for her.
                Jared :: Friend.
                Garrette :: Friend / Possible love interest. to be comfirmed
                Sean :: Possible friend.

Avery Alexander Drew
                Isabella :: Best friend since middle school. Parents are close friends. Constantly sleep at each other's houses. Ave and Bella cuddle and watch Disney movies. Parents constantly tease on how close they both are and say that they're going to get married. They both know a lot about each other. I may or may not make Ave have a huge crush on her.
                Aiden :: Besties in college. Knew each other on and off during her visits to USA schools for a year when she stayed with Bella ( practically met through Bella ). They ended up losing contact when she went back to Italy. Had many similarities. May have a crush on her maybe
                Ellie :: Met through Isabella and instantly clicked. Good friends.
                Nyx :: Was turned down by her once.
                Jared :: Not on the best terms with him, since Jared blames Ave for getting between him and Bella in middle school.

Sean :: to be comfirmed

Jared Giles King
                Isabella :: They were close in middle school, though being the troublemaker he is, Bella's brothers took it upon themselves to warn him away from their sister if he knew what was good for him, resulting in the duo to grow apart. Though now Bella takes it upon herself to try to fix things between them, even though he has a slight dislike for Bella now.
                Aiden :: Met at a freshers party in College and had a one night stand which was kept between them. Aiden later introduced Jared to Ellie at another party.
                Ellie :: Just as he was about to get the dirty on with a girl in the women's bathrooms at a party, Ellie distrubed the couple. Since then, Jared has felt an annoyance for her, shooting her glares in the hallways and such. That is until Aiden introduced them.. Suddenly there was a spark of instant attraction between them, and after talking more, they discover things about each other, though over look them and simply accept them for who they are and nothing else.
                Nyx :: Mutual friends.
                Avery :: He blames Ave for getting between him and Bella in middle school, so he's not relatively fond of him.
                Sean :: The best of friends, and a particularly strong bromance going on here. Like, BEST FRIEND. They throw parties together and are the ultimate duo. #twomanfrat

Garrette Finnigan Blake
                Isabella :: to be comfirmed
                Aiden :: to be comfirmed
                Ellie :: to be comfirmed
                Nyx :: Possible love interest? to be comfirmed
                Avery :: to be comfirmed
                Jared :: to be comfirmed
                Sean :: Possibly the boy he drunkenly kissed? to be comfirmed

Sean Cristof Sudel
                Isabella :: Met in College. Sean spotted that Bella was in some trouble with a few guys, which lead him to be the hero of the scene and swooped in to save the day! He sees her as more of a sister than anything and likes to protect her as she seems so innocent.
                Aiden :: His ex-girlfriend. They dated during the distancing of Ellie and Sean after their arguement, though things didn't really turn out very well, so they ended up going back to being just friends; though not just your regular type. As a result of Sean's commitment issues, he and Aiden became friends with benefits, which caused the duo to drink a lot more, resulting in his acoholism. Since he and Aiden share similar interests in partying and drinking, they bounce off each other pretty well and Aiden always encourages his drinking like some sort of game.
                Ellie :: Very close friends with Ellie from years ago, before he discovered one of her secrets which she had been hiding from him which lead them to argue over his belief of Ellie not trusting him despite their closeness. Thus they distanced themselves from each other. At times, Sean acts like he likes her and is prone to leading her on, though he realised he couldn't trust her and stopped liking her as they began to grow apart.
                Nyx :: to be comfirmed
                Avery :: to be comfirmed
                Jared :: The ultimate bro-mance. They are like blood alcohol content brothers! In college their nicknames were: "the two man frat" They have known each other for a while, but first started hanging out once in college. They have gotten in soooo much trouble together.
                Garrette :: Possibly the boy he drunkenly kissed? to be comfirmed

-- ❤ ❤ --

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

-- ❤ ❤ --

Plot Twists

These are ideas that have been mentioned in the ooc for events to happen.

Fancy Dinner With Celebs; ooh la la!
                - Needs further plotting.

Bella and Ave fight.

Sean and Aiden drunkenly sleep together ; or are disturbed before doing so.

-- ❤ ❤ --

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

-- ❤ ❤ --

Reserved

For a rainy day. c:

-- ❤ ❤ --

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

-- ❤ ❤ --

Reserved

For a rainy day. c:

-- ❤ ❤ --

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

-- ❤ ❤ --

Reserved

For a rainy day. c:

-- ❤ ❤ --

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

-- ❤ ❤ --

Reserved

For a rainy day. c:

-- ❤ ❤ --

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

-- ❤ ❤ --

Reserved

For a rainy day. c:

-- ❤ ❤ --

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff