• Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

[ W i l k o m m e n! ]

-Intro
      -Who am I? / Samples
      -What I like to RP
      -Other Stuff

I see you've stumbled upon my humble thread. Well, may I be the first to say "Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay." I suppose you are wondering what this is all about, no? [Unless the title and the fanciful decoration was enough for you]. Drum roll please...

Welcome to Whimsical_Wolf's one on one literate to advanced search thread. Come on and role play! Everyone cheers, ladies in whimsical dresses swoon and all is well in here. Or is it? You tell me. I'm only the player. You write your own destinies here...

6,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

[ Wer bin Ich? ]

Who am I? Well, you've come to the right place to find out. This section is dedicated to telling you a little bit about myself. Well, I'll just give you some stats to get things rolling:

My name is Chelsie. You can call me Chelsie or Whim if you like. I'm 22 years old and I'm a history major. I currently have a part time job and school is beginning to settle so I have a little time on my hands. Ergo, I'm looking for some roleplay to eat up a little time here and there. I'm on gaia usually once or twice a day and usually post every day or so. (Like I said, I do work though, so please understand if I'm not on all the time). I prefer original characters as opposed to canons. Canons almost never work out for me, sorry. Besides, I feel this way I can freely create my own, instead of senselessly violating someone's fandom if I don't do it right. >_< As a 'post-er' it honestly depends on what you give me to work with. I usually match whoever I am roleplaying with. You can find some samples I've done in the past in this here thread: WHIM'S SAMPLES.

I know I created the thread a long while ago, but instead of clogging up the OCC with new ones each time, I figured I would use this thread as long as I could.

6,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

[ Was spiele ich zu? ]

What do I like to roleplay?
        Well in the past I've mostly enjoyed romance and drama of pretty much any kind. I'm kind of a sap for a good romance.... (Pathetic I know). So really I do like anything with romance. Speaking of, I play any kinds of couples. I prefer hetero or yaoi. I've never done any yuri before... but like I said, give me a good plot and I'm open to it. Oh and speaking of characters. I prefer original characters as opposed to premades or canons, thanks. That being said, I pretty much don't do canons because I don't want to ruin a fandom for either myself or others.

Here's a list of plots that I've come up with in the past that I would love to do - unless it's crossed off, then I'm not in the mood/am already doing this plot. There's links to each description next to each. (Oh, sometimes the links don't match up quite right, just scroll and you should be able to find them.)

Teacher x; Teacher Fantasy - Plot
        Celebrity x; Fan - Plot
        Teacher x; Student - Plot
        Friends for a long time - Plot
        Human x; Werewolf - Plot
        Royal x; Non-Royal - Plot
        Vampire x; Human - Plot
        Beauty & The Beast - Plot
        Bully x; Nerd - Plot

In the next post, I'll have other pairings that I would be interested in trying... but alas don't have a plot for them yet.

6,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

[ Mehr Rollenspiele ]

What other stuff do I find an interest in?
        These are other pairings/plots that I would be interested in trying... but alas don't have a plot for them yet. If something peaks your interest, you can PM me with the subject as the plot or pairing. If you don't see something on here, but have an idea, don't be afraid to ask! I'm always willing to listen biggrin

** means anything like this usually interests me. Not necessarily the canons, just the story.
bold--- role I want to play
☆------------- Not interested
☆☆----------- Eh Convince Me
☆☆☆--------- Maybe, With a good Plot
☆☆☆☆------- I wouldn't mind doing this
☆☆☆☆☆----- I would love to do this

School Setting

Popular x; Loser - ☆☆☆☆
New Kid x; Popular - ☆☆☆
Best Friends - ☆☆☆☆
Artist x; Jock ☆☆☆☆
Teacher x; Teacher ☆☆☆☆☆

Reality

Boss x; Employee - ☆☆☆☆
Client x; Business Person - ☆☆☆
Neighbors - ☆☆☆☆
Summer Romance - ☆☆☆

Fame Involved

Band Member x; Band Member - ☆☆☆☆☆
Celebrity x; Not a Fan - ☆☆☆☆
Musician x; Fan - ☆☆☆☆☆

Books**

The Chronicles of Narnia - ☆☆☆
Staggerford - ☆☆☆☆☆
Cirque Du Freak - ☆☆☆☆☆
Lolita - ☆☆☆☆☆
Alice In Wonderland - ☆

TV Shows/ Movies **

The 10th Kingdom - ☆☆☆☆
The Labyrinth - ☆
Lion King - ☆☆☆☆
The Covenant - ☆☆☆
Disney Cross-Overs - ☆☆
Skins - ☆☆☆☆
Ouran Highschool Host Club - ☆☆☆
The Cat Returns - ☆☆☆
The Vampire Diaries - ☆☆☆☆

Other

Vampire x; Werewolf - ☆☆☆☆☆
Vampires - ☆☆☆☆
Vampire x; Newblood - ☆☆☆☆
Arranged Marriages - ☆☆☆
Gijinka Pokemon x; Trainer - ☆☆☆☆
Shapeshifter x; Human - ☆☆☆☆
Welcome To Night Vale - ☆☆☆☆

6,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

[ Andere dinge? ]

One thing I forgot to mention earlier, I don't do anime pictures. I want real pictures only. I'm adamant about that. I never know why but anime pictures drive me nuts. :/ Oh and I only roleplay in threads or email as opposed to PMs. Threads are more fun to play around with. I have a guild in case you're worried about private roleplay, so we can easily post in that instead.

Don't forget to check out my samples before you respond.

If there's anything else you'd like to know about me or any questions you have, please just PM me or post in this thread. I look forward to roleplaying with you soon! :]

6,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
My bumps, my bumps, my lovely lady lumps.

6,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
"You remind me of the babe..."

6,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
"What babe...?"

6,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200