Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Prophet

An interesting concept. An underworld brawl for those that cannot get into the big tournaments or just don't like the official fights. Who knows, maybe this will grab a few of them. Guess I'll have to drag up someone to participate.
Nice to see you Raganui! Haven't seen much of you since the DT a few years ago.

Distinct Prophet

Heh. I've been trying to get into the HoH but never could get a team. Would have seen me last DT, but it got canceled.

Anyways, if this gets going, I'll probably toss a bit into the pot as a 'Here's to the first go!'
A week till registration opens. The wait is difficult. scream
[Raises hands menacingly.]

Gnn.. grngrngnrgngng. Rnggilly rng.

What have I done. Why god.

Also, hi. I give this competition my endorsement.

Distinct Prophet

Hey Haelstrom.

Well, I finally have a character idea. I like this one.

And done. Now to wait for registration to open.
This actually looks pretty appealing, I very well might join up.
I have two character ideas in mind already- though the first that was thought now seems a bit lackluster considering who he'd scale in comparison to the rules and such, if I'm comprehending them correctly. The second idea got hit a bit by them too, but is still certainly workable.

Still, got a while to think things over I guess, haha.
Word, Shadow Sake Powers Signature Man I recognize due to I being a Megaman Legends Nerd.

If this takes off well, I believe I've a character who would fit nicely.
Corrupt Clockwork
This actually looks pretty appealing, I very well might join up.
I have two character ideas in mind already- though the first that was thought now seems a bit lackluster considering who he'd scale in comparison to the rules and such, if I'm comprehending them correctly. The second idea got hit a bit by them too, but is still certainly workable.

Still, got a while to think things over I guess, haha.

If you have any questions I'm almost always around to answer them when I'm not at work because no-lifer. 3nodding
It's not really a question. It's merely since reading the rules thoroughly, as you should, it quickly became apparent that the "no grenades or grenade-like abilities" pretty much blocked out the ideas I had for two particular abilities.

Omnipresent Lunatic

31,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
this actually sounds really interesting...I'm thinking in applying : D

edit: just a question...they don't have to be human do they? I've read the rules multiple times...but I'm not too sure ^^;
Nope, you can be pretty much any race as long as it falls within the rules.

Registration finally opens tomorrow! So excited!

Omnipresent Lunatic

31,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
Great! So I can use this person that I just drew~ biggrin Now I just need to develop her and fill out a profile for tomorrow biggrin

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items