Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter

User Image
Tatiana Ivanovna Venediktov
"I keep the world in order. No one ever said that was done without bloodshed.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Tatiana Ivanovna Venediktov is the name and espionage and coordination are my games! Which means I belong to lead the Hidden Watchers
As you can see I am a woman who happens to like mostly men (about a 2 on the Kinsey scale)
Don't worry though, I'm thirty-four so I know what I'm doing!
People say I have a bad habit of: "You could say I tend to talk down to people. Is ridiculous. I'm acting in accordance with my position. Is not like 'Oh, you are also head of Hidden Watchers? What a coincidence!' I do the dirty jobs, I know what it takes to keep the world in one piece. But...perhaps they are right. Perhaps I do talk down to people. Perhaps I am, as they say, 'dangerously paranoid'. Who would not be in my position? Is not paranoia if your death would create opportunity for very bad people. Paranoia is warranted. Paranoia is necessary. I have been accused of being many different things: cold, abrasive, secretive, terse, and vindictive. But dangerously paranoid? That is-! That is...perhaps that is also correct. I leave nothing to chance if I can help it. I trust no one, save Micheal. I absorb every scrape of information, no matter how trivial it may seem. I was never Girl Scout, but my motto could just as well be 'Be prepared'. I am ruthless when it comes to doing what needs to be done. I will not flinch, and I will not hesitate."but I don't really see it.
I discovered I happen to like "A perfectly executed op. There is nothing better. When everything falls into place, every variable accounted for, and, best of all, no clue as to who was behind it. I live for those ops. I prefer solitude to the company of others, and I love classical musical. Borodin, Rimsky-Korsakov, Lyadov, Rachmaninoff. The classics. Great Russian composers. It doesn't happen as often now, but I still love field work. I am also partial to snow. Cold weather, yes, but snow in particular. Is like Earth is wiped clean, purified for a short time before reality is revealed."
But really don't like "When an op falls apart. Particularly due to agent error. There is nothing that makes me angrier than when one of my own fails. I hate surprises, things not going according to plan, interruptions, and traitors. I also loathe those who use brute force to solve problems. No subtly, no music to what they do, just blunt, unrefined, boorish aggression. Loud people. Not loud noises, though I am not fan of those either, but loud people for much the same reasons."
My life isn't just rainbow's and sunshines! "I was born in Novgorod to a retired soldier, my father, and nurse, my mother. They were both good people, good parents, despite my fathers disciplinarian streak. I grew up well-loved and well-cared for, never having suffered any great hardships in my youth. To the contrary, you might say I was spoiled. I rarely wanted for anything, never needed for anything. I attended the best schools, where I did my best to inspire pride in my parents. I often felt, like many children perhaps, that it was the least I could do. Make them proud.

When I graduated, I followed in father's footsteps and enlisted in Vooruzhonnije Síly Rossíyskoj Federátsii, Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. I knew that would be enough to make father proud of me, but I still wanted more. It was around then that father revealed his time was instead spend with KGB. My father was no foot-slogger, he was intelligence. To be honest, I was more comfortable working to behind-the-scenes position than as basic grunt. Da, maybe they have more chance at glory, but intelligence is where wars are won or lost. That is where I wanted to be. A place where you do not need brute force to succeed. As the KGB had long since been dissolved, I joined GRU, the Glavnoye Razvedyvatel'noye Upravleniye. Eh, military intelligence. I served there for five years.

Of course, my father being KGB was not only secret kept from me, but it was easily the more believable. My mother, dear, sweet, mother, revealed our supernatural lineage. Please, put yourself in my shoes. I was a military woman, and here was my mother explaining our relation to Baba Yaga or witches, or some such nonsense. Forgive me, as I do love mother, but it was ridiculous. Again forgive me, but I afraid she was going senile. When my father verified her claim, I feared I was one going mad.

Still, it planted seed in my head, so I began doing research. It seemed insane, the very idea of witches and wizards. I was GRU, so I was satisfied my research would be done without arousing suspicion, without anyone noticing. But, I should have known that someone is always watching. Perhaps it was my caution that I was noticed by Hidden Watchers. And so, I was recruited. I was mistaken before. This was an organization where I could make difference. I took to it like duck to water. While my time with GRU may not have affected world change , it did teach me skills that would let my flourish in Watchers. Within years, I clawed my way to the top, where still I sit."
but you live and learn.
I have a "As I have said, my field days are, for most part, over. I do not carry with me an arsenal. Still, I also do not like being unarmed, even if Micheal is with me. I carry with me always a thin stiletto. Just in case. If, for whatever reason, I am going on an op, I put faith in my silenced P-96 pistol Good Russian gun. Compact, easily concealable, but still packing punch." and I know how to use it!
My ever faithful companion just so happens to be "The upir, eh, vampire Micheal"
They give me "Micheal is vampir, so his abilities are mine. At least, some are. I'm stronger, faster, more agile than I was before him. Not excessively so. Perhaps not even a third of what Micheal can do, but well above human average. No thirst for blood, no regeneration, no weakness to silver. But, I do have the ability to, how would you put it, charm people? Yes, charm. Glamour. It doesn't allow anything drastic, no, but subtle influences. More 'You should tell me about any weak spots in your defenses', less 'You should shoot your leader next you see him, followed by yourself'. To be honest, I am not sure how far it could extend. It effects different people in different ways. It is never sure bet it will work at all. Micheal's success rate is better, obviously, but it has come in handy in past."
Oh I love this song! Rimsky Korsakov : "Scheherazade " Symphonic Suite Op.35
I forgot to tell you something. "I am, of course, fluent in both Russian and English, with a small understanding of German and French. I tend to slip into Russian in stressful situations or when I'm distracted or unfocused, but I will often notice soon enough to correct."
I wish I could escape the eyes! Nico Grimm

Hunter

User Image
Micheal William Black
"Why do I feel like I'm going to be cleaning up after a certain Russian girl again?"

I happen to be friends with Tatiana Ivanova Russian Russian Russian whom I happen to think highly of. It might not be to obvious at first but I am Five-hundred and some change and happen to be a male vampire. Or vampir. Or upir. Or whatever she's calling me today.
I happen to be quite fond of "Tanya isn't too bad, once you get to know her. It's just that first emotional wall. Granted, it's an emotional wall that dwarfs that bloody gigantic one in China. Cigarettes are pretty great as well, especially considering they can't kill me. I love this modern television, too. Doctor Who in particular is brilliant. I knows he's years past now, but David Tennant is still my favorite Doctor. Still, it's loads better than any of the entertainment we had when I still lived in London. Speaking of London, which is also on my list of likes, rain. It just reminds me of home. Granted, so does poverty, but not everything about 1500's London was great. While I'm not too far off modern entertainment, modern music. Much better than that dreary stuff Tanya listens to. Much less. how can I put this? Russian sounding. Again, way better than the stuff I grew up with. More electric guitars, for one. Blood, blood is also pretty smashing. In fact, that probably should have been first. Just don't tell Tanya I said that."
but hate "Oh dear, where to start? Silver, fire, sunlight, stakes, Tanya when she's having one of her paranoid fits. Work, I hate actually working, too. Lucky that I am that Tanya is a glorified desk-jockey now. Going without blood is pretty awful. Shapeshifters are another one of those things I just can't stand. Probably because of the smell. I swear, it's like constant wet dog. "
Human's just don't understand why I am "Can a vampire be a polar opposite of a human? I mean, besides the living-undead thing. Because if so, I'm the total opposite of Tanya. She's cold, I'm warm. She's closed off and paranoid, I'm sociable and...well, not trusting, but I've been around more than long enough that I can read people pretty well. It's more that my trust is rarely misplaced. I can be pretty sarcastic from time to time, sure, but who isn't? Well, Tanya, sure. She's more caustic than sarcastic. Similarly, I try to be friendlier with people than she is. That isn't really saying much, though. I can have my teeth in someones neck and I'm still being friendlier than Tati. I tend to go with the flow, as it were. Adapt to things as they happen, instead of plotting out every minute detail. So, again, opposite of Tati." but I aim to make them figure out why!
"My life before being bonded: "I was born in 1510-something AD, London, England. I specify AD because I have know some old...Well, anyway, I'm getting off-topic. Tudor London. I was more or less a street urchin, I'll admit. I never knew my dad, and I lost my mom when I was young. So, I grew up on my own. I had friends, other street rats, but I never knew of anyone else in my family. I survived on what I could steal, on what my mates could nick. We looked out for each other, so I suppose you could call them my family. We all grew older, those of us who didn't get snuffed out along the way, and we eventually drifted apart. Some stuck with the life of crime bit, but I got a job in a port so I could start my life on the straight and narrow. That changed one night when my maker dragged me into the bay and sank her fangs deep in my neck. That right there could have been all she wrote, but I found out later that she was lonely and in search of companionship. Hence the whole 'not killing me' Hurray?

So, enter my 'life' as a vampire. It actually wasn't that bad. Those were good times for supernaturals. This was before humanity rose up and cast us into the Void. I suppose it's better that it happened relatively early in my life as opposed to later. My maker chose to die in battle, as opposed to suffering defeat from anything as lowly as a human. Which, when I think about it, seems like a rash and poorly thought-out decision on her part. So, I went to the Void alone. Or, at least without anyone I knew. The time there seemed to stretch for an eternity. On the plus side, it did offer plenty of opportunities for contemplation. I didn't have any real hope of returning to Earth, you see, but in the short time I was a vampire there, I had done horrible things. I thought about my past actions often, and resolved to atone for them given a chance. I got my chance when I was summoned to Tatiana. Granted, I'm not out curing diseases or anything, but helping her keep order if it's own type of fulfilling. It's a quiet type of atonement, I suppose."

I have a "Hello? Vampire? I have at least three times the strength and agility of a human in perfect physical condition. At least. Not to mention my teeth and claws. Let just say I know how to tear out a throat or two.' and I know how to use it!
I have abilities you know! 'I know of some vamps who can shapeshift, into bats or wolves or the like, but I don't possess that ability. I do, however possess the ability to charm people. Tanya inherited a powered-down version of this. I can make people forget things, make them tell me things, even change their very behavior and personality. Tanya doesn't really let me do that very often, though. Something about 'great power and great responsibility'. I can also regenerate for anything outside being burned alive and decapitation. On the downside, fire. Fire's a one way ticket to ash-town. Silver, silver can sort of eat into my skin, sort of like acid. Stakes can dust me, and sunlight can dust me. Plus side, none of that 'invitation to come inside' rubbish, and I can look at a Crucifix all day long. I mean, I wouldn't, but I could. Right, also, I don't show up in reflections or recorded images."
What might lie beyond the cover: "I have a pronounced English accent, if you couldn't tell. An Estuary accent, to be specific. Ha, like the 10th and 11th Doctors, now that I think about it."

Hunter

So, I realized that, with a million different vampire movies and tv shows, it might be confusing trying to figure out which one Micheal adheres to. So, I decided to scrape together a list of all the different tropes that apply to him. Full disclosure, I'm glancing pretty heavily at this list. And when I say glancing, I mean straight-up copying it's layout as best as Gaia will allow.

Appearance

Fangs
● Retractable
Skin color
● Pale, corpse-like
Reflection
● Distorted
Attractiveness
● Same as in life, with the ability to Glamour humans as a sort of hypnosis

Supernatural Powers

Immortal
● Yes
Unnatural strength
● Yes, at least six times that of a human in perfect physical condition
Unnatural speed
● Yes, at least six times that of a human in perfect physical condition
Unnatural senses
● Vastly improved eyesight, hearing, and sense of smell
Unnatural healing
● Yes, barring any injuries inflicted with silver, which will not heal until silver has been removed
Flight
● No
Shapeshifting
● No
Mind powers
● Can "Glamour" humans, erase memories and bend their will

Weaknesses

Stake
● Fatal
Sunlight
● Fatal
Decapitation
● Fatal
Drowning
● Not afflicted
Fire
● Fatal
Silver
● Painful if it makes contact with skin, but not fatal by itself
Garlic
● Not afflicted
Holy Symbols
● Not afflicted
Invitation
● Yes, but Tanya can offer an invitation herself, rendering weakness negligible

Reproduction and feeding

Fertile
● No
Reproduce via bite
● No, but the bite itself can be incredibly pleasure to the victim
Reproduce via consumption of vampire blood after bite
● The victim must be drained to the point of death before ingesting vampire blood
Diet
● Human blood is the only type that offers real sustenance

Hunter

Tatiana Venediktov
Leader of the Hidden Watchers
&
Micheal William Black, her vampire servant assistant companion

STATUS REPORT。。。
health |||| ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
location |||| =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
company |||| =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Attire |||| Tanya is wearing this, Micheal is wearing this