Welcome to Gaia! ::

Punching Bag

xxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“until the morning comes, the kindled light sways in the wind
                            the tomorrow that's too far away; wanting light, I stared at a candle
                            i cannot wait for the morning, because no one wants solitude.„

xxxx..x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                            momentomori an adv-lit persona role play

JUST CHAT HERE, YOU BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN.

CREATORS
                          xxxCorpsejack Menace, Magician Arcana

CURRENTLY
                          xxxNot Accepting

----------------------------IC--------PROFILES----------------------------

Punching Bag

*snips ribbon* We're open! 8D

Alright you three who are already joined up! Remember to put in your profile as soon as it's ready. c: Can't be too late!

Punching Bag

I'll be back in a bit guys. Gonna rest my eyes. Be sure to bump/chat here if you can~

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Person of Interest 200
YAY! SO HAPPY THIS IS OPEN FOR ALL THE EVENTUAL NEW PEOPLE!
GET IN HERE NEW PEOPLE! LET ME LOVE YOU!

Anywhom....
I hate colds. I've got one and then my class had a test that I completely forgot about... I don't think I did very good... Ugh...
Back to practicing my monologue since apparently it has to be preformed Thursday and not next week like it was originally.

As for the profile, I'll get to work on it as soon as I finish up this profile for another rp I've joined. It might take me a bit more that 48 hours though considering tomorrow is my long day at school, packing, and I'm sick. It'll be in as soon as possible though.

batty mobile's Love Of My Life

*dances in* DAMNIT I had to go for dinnner =( I wanted to pop the OOC's v-bubble. Ah wells.

The Hera monologue? And awww man. Colds kill you. Because you're not sick enough to have teh excuse to actually lie down and rest until you're better. But you feel like crap. And then colds last ages too AUGH

By the way, Frei? Maybe you should put Persona somewhere in the title for the roleplay and ooc thread? So people passing by will see it's Persona related?

Punching Bag

@ Mina

Oh, crap, you're right! @_@ Also my eyes already feel less strained, aha.

@ Moon

Aaw, I hope you passed at least. :C No worries! And a monologue? O:

Punching Bag

Also it's fine. :C I figure we won't get people for a while anyhow. ; o; I'm gonna do all my crap tomorrow morning since my boyfriend will be gone at work and I'll have too much time on my hands. :'D Then I need to work on the opening post. I already have it planned in my mind. > u>

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I DID IT MINA~!

Yeah, the Hera monologue. I'm taking some antibiotics, but I've got a limited supply, maybe 3 more days. Colds with me tend to last 3 weeks which is why I'm taking antibiotics this soon(second day of the cold). I can't afford to have it that long. I was going really good today, almost like it was completely gone, but by the time Lunch came around it just went downhill quickly.

*sniff, then tackles Moon* Hmph. That's for snatching my desire of popping its bubble *hugs* That's for tackling you.

Wouldn't antibiotics be too strong though? I mean, maybe some of those cold medicines might suffice? Or are you those super duper crazy colds?

@Frei: NUUUU We will we will we WILL get people soon. I have a good feeling!

Punching Bag

HOLY CRAP, MOON! I can't even imagine! D: Getting sick isn't in the norm for me, and even then they're usually not that bad... It's a good thing you're starting early. Hopefully that can cut it down, 'cause jfc that's gotta be terrible. .__.; Poor dear. I really hope you improve tomorrow and have a good day. :c

Punching Bag

@ Mina

; u; Aha, well I didn't tell you guys but someone PM'd me a day or two ago stating that they remember seeing Shattered Memories when it was first released, and commented on how they didn't get in... but they were interested in being linked to the new opening! :D So I sent them that. <3

It was cool, ehe.

REALLY? That's AWESOME. I really hope they decide to join us.
*sigh* Long distance relationships don't work. My friend is heartbroken right now. The love of his life is turning her back on him and I'm not quite sure what to say =/
@Moon: Is it runny nose, stuffy nose, chest congestion, sore throat, or cough that's main symptom?

Hmm. I wonder what new characters will join us...
Hmm OH WE NEED A SCANNER

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Person of Interest 200
@Mina:
I'm taking cold medicine too, but even they don't help too much.
Runny/Stuffy nose and sore throat(which I know I'm making it worse by practicing, but I don't really have a choice right now)

@Mina and Frei:
I've always had a really bad immune system. That's why I get sick a lot and have sickness for a lengthy amount of time. What's even worse is that I'll get over something for a few days before catching something again.

I know where you're coming from. I had a horrible immune system when I was younger. I's because I had bad lungs and my tonsils never reduced after I got strep throat once, so the ittiest bittiest germ or virus would get it infected.
What am I saying? I'm not much better now >.>

For your sore throat, try gurgling salt water!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff