Total Votes:[ 15 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Anxious Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Hello There and Welcome

Like it says Im always searching so feel free to message me or post! Fair warning it may take a little time for me to get back to you these next few days. Im cleaning out my inbox and having slightly internet issues. Hopefully will be fixed by next week some point. So now then lets move on.

I will role play on:
Threads
Privates messages
Email
Maybe Instant messenger
I dont usually role play any where else....

I will write:
Any where from one paragraph to maybe five at the most. No one wants to read a long novel.
Please no one liners I hate that, and give me something to reply to!

If you are here to help me out skip everything and go to the post talking about other ideas...Im writing two different things and would love for you to role play based on them with me to help me out and get the ideas flowing <3

Anxious Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Pairings/Plots/Fandoms/Ect

Pairings Im up for:

♂♂♥♂♀♥♀♀
I cant play a dominate role very well
Im not all that great at Yaoi or Yuri ^^;;;;;
I will play either a boy or girl though.

I prefer the following races we can mix and match them to the following parings:

Fallen Angel
Guardian Angel
Human
Neko
Vampire
Demon
Witch/Warlock
Shape Shifter

==============
- I have plots for some of these and some for just the races themselves-

Ring leader/Performer ♥plot♥
Assassin/Target
Hunter/Hunted
Prince/Peasant
Kidnapped/Kidnapper
Kidnapped/Savior
Prince/Thief
Princess/Thief
Rock Star xFan

Or anything else you wish to suggest!

Fandoms:

Some are Anime, Others are manga, Even tv shows and books

Bleach
Black Cat ♥Plot♥
Host Club
Pokemon
Fruits Basket
Criminal Minds ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Vampire Knight
Tokyo Mew Mew
Hush Hush
Doctor Who
Inuyasha
Full Metal alchemist
House of Night
Bleach
Nightmare before Christmas
Corpse Bride
Disney Movies ♥Cross Over Plots♥
Rosario x Vampire

Plots:
Please excuse my failure to explain these plots well or to really write out a plot. They are more like little ideas I have. Any suggestions or tweaking you wish to make to the plots is accepted and loved.

Black cat: ((Anime))

I have a few things in mind for this one...I would love to do anything listed below..

For a mini group needing: Train Sven Eve three Ocs. One more Oc.

Robotic Jew Jew Bees said they claim a oc, As well I and Sven.
Idea came from:Robotic Jew Jew Bees.......

We will need a little help with this plot.like how the ooc characters meet the group.....But what we have so far.

A man wonders into town, quickly hiding any bounty poster he has off the walls of every sweeper cafe, and does a little cleaning up of his character (Shave, hair dye, new clothing fake accent) to hid his identity, stumbles across Sven and his group. They have with them two new fellows, a neko and -insert other oc here can be another neko, kitsune, usagi, or some other fourth thing. Male or female.- The man crimes are for selling exotic animals and people on the black market. The man tries to claim he worked with Sven before in the past only in attempts to get closer to the other two, maybe even Eve if he can get the courage too, she is a bit frighting in his opinion, in hopes to learn more about them. He ends up kidnapping them and taking off in his large van. Thus begins an epic journey of him traveling off to the meeting place of the newest auction where they two will be sold. Of course he has to deal with them trying to escape, Sven and Train coming after him as well...Though once it all seems like its over the man..stupidly enough makes a second attempt but he has a new plan up his sleeve..
And there is no set paring in this, so your characters can flirt with on but they may have there eyes set another, it can rather interesting...

-Before Train Left Chronos, he had to assassinate some one before Eve but failed to do so for one reason or another. We all know he has a soft spot for children and women..and more of a weakness to women crying... This can take on of two turns now.
We can fast forward after the Apostle of the stars and Eden project happen..So he bumps into the old target after that. ((Due to a number of reasons..it could be they had a bounty, or were just in the same time...)) Of course the old target doesn't have found memories of there last minute so that little reunion probably wont end well depending on the Targets personality.

....///Or///....
We could have it happen before the apostle of the stars are taken care of or the Eden project..So they could run into them and get mixed up in the horrible mess one way or another...We can work that part out.....

Another thing in mind...
All is said and done, Train left for a short time just to be on his own for a while...When he returns Sven Eve and or Rin have gained a new partner so to say. Another stray taken off the streets.
They will get along at some points but maybe fight a lot more then get along. Due to the new Organization that's trying to take over it may force them to get along better then before. The organization is after Train, since they already snagged Creed and the living numbers. Brain washed them for their purpose. They also plan to brain wash any of the other surviving apostles of the stars. We can mix any of the above 'plots' with this if you like as well.......

Disney Plots: These I would love to turn into small private groups..for maybe 2-4 maybe 5 people only.

[b]Aladdin,Ariel,Jasmin ((WIll include Genie & Jafar if anyone wants them)) --I personally would love to play Aladdin...))

This is based on the Flashes of light amv Aladdin is torn between Jasmine and Ariel...He likes both but its a rather hard choice for him. Jasmine noticed his liking for Ariel and uses Jafar to get back at Aladdin for it wishing to rid of the new girl....This i will leave up to the roleplayers on how it all ends...he could pick ariel he could pick jasmine...

Quasi,Ariel,Esmeralda,Gaston,Frollo,Phebus, ((A gypsy or two..if you so wish))
This was based off another cross over thing, but..I cant find it.

Quasi and Ariel are two siblings locked away in the bell tower, Notre dame is there home but Ariel..truly wishes to leave...Gaston and Esmeralda are also siblings, he just doesn't follow the gypsy way of life...He watches over her though from a distance...One night Ariel slipped away, hoping her brother could cover for her, she did have a habit of roaming Notre dame after all...She helped clean but avoided the people even if she wasn't deformed in anyway...She ends up running into Gaston, and Esmerlda is chased into Norte dame....So that's how they all meet....at some point Frollo discovers all this and has Gaston locked away, and tries to get out of where the court of miracles and he still has hopes to make Esmeralda his...This time though he is threatening her with her with her brothers life....
Lots of drama everywhere :3

Tulio,Miguel,Jasmin,Chel ((Will include Jafar for those who may wish to play him..may also include the cheif or high priest.))

This one is a favorite.Based on a fabulous cross over, with the song Heartbreaker...
Its a very well done mulit cross over!..anyways off track..

Jasmine and Chel are in charge of serving the "gods" Jasmine falls for Miguel, but..Chel is a little jealous of that even though she flirts constantly with Tulio..Jasmine and Chel dont exactly get along, and put up with each other for Miguel and Tulio sake. As time Chel makes her move and Jasmine finds Miguel and Chel together. Tulio noticed her storm out of the room and checked to see what went on and is instantly furious with what he sees. So it later turns into Tulio and Jasmine..Miguel and Chel..kinda...he is a little pissed about being used by Chel just to piss of Jasmine and Tulio taking his girl.....

Anxious Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Other Information or Ideas.

Currently:Offline

Mainly Craving: Disney,Black Cat, Fallen Angel Themed, Ring LeaderxPerformer,

Marsiverse
ATTENTION RPers:

I've created an RP search database to help you find partners.

Just follow the LINK and check it out.

Robotic JewJewbees

Small Black cat Roleplay Group is now searching for: Train,Eve and A OC.
Please Post if you are interested.

SMALL GROUP NEED A FEW MORE MEMBERS

I tempted to make a group role play, based on the mini group role play for black cat. It wont be black cat though, it will be a bout a group of people stealing people to sell on the black market, their head is up for a bounty and a group of sweepers is up for the challenge.

Would you help me out?

Two Stories need to finish, help is loved.
Im desperate to get this stories rolling so if you join me and rp with me a little based on one of these stories I will happily gift you some items or gold...

I'm currently working on a new story, and would love help working on some more ideas for it.
Its about Demons/Fallen Angels/Angels/Humans maybe werewolves if your character is one...

I just need a few people to role play with me with your characters to help me out on this.I have Chapter one done So you can read that if you like. Other wise I can just fill you in right here..

The Story Idea I have planned in my head, I didn't want to give it away to my dA or tumblr readers but i will spoil it all for you here.:

A angel has just recently fallen, another fallen angel ((He needs a name...)) had sensed it and managed to rescue the poor thing though they whipped her memory. So she is a confused messed thinking she is a human..Of course her rescuer hasn't figured that out just yet.
Hell hounds are sent after her, demon lord sensed her arrival as well.
Hell hounds are sent after every new fallen angel in hopes to turn them to their side...
Fallen angels will never go back to heaven..unless they do something truly noble and the angels just happen to see it....They only focus on those they have hope for, if you were one rotten angel, they have given all hope up on you....Though if they by chance happen to glance your way......and you say..murdered a bunch of people or babies or even animals...then off to hell for you..Angels are fair game on earth. Its like a second chance in a way or for others it just means another chance to walk the earth but Demons may be coming after you. Demons can control fallen angels and use there powers ((Those who had and still obtain there power)) and the demon lord if he finds you suitable and you give in can inject demon blood into you, transforming you into a half blood....
Confusing isn't it?

So if your up for the challenge let me know, we can sort out details in a pm..

I am also in the process of working on a fan fiction! Woohoo! I just kinda started writing on randomly on tumblr out of boredom and I wish to continue with it.
..Its based on the anime...
Well I haven't figured out the beginning, or end..or part of the middle to be honest...
Its about the gang Sven Train Eve and Rin is involved too! Also my Oc and some one else character...if you wish to add them.....I could always make up random one for it...
Its after the final episode. Train could have run off or he could have stayed.. We can figure that out later. A new origination has risen up..((Needs a name)) It wants to rid the world of evil in a sense, they just dont want a trouble when they try to take it over...The Organization has targeted Creed, brain washing him to help, and are after surviving apostle of the star members as well.. Again some how brain washing them and controlling them. Soon they will be after Train using Creed to get him or lure him to them. They plan to start out small..like leaving red letters where ever he is staying..The letters contain information on who he is supposed to erase. He will first get one for Eve, then Jade (My Oc ) Then one for a new person who creed say he will take into his own hands if necessary ((Your character..Male or female I could care less)) This will lead train into wanting to cover this mess on his own and we all know how Sven feels about that...
So they are pretty much trying to figure out this new groups motives, and everything.
My character Jade some how gets caught in the group and ends up traveling with them....Annette tends to refer to her as Kitten...More or less because Sven already took in a stray cat and he has found himself another one. The name is slowly sticking and she really does hate it...but will live with it....She fights alot with Train they are too similar in some ways but don't realize it, yet they can be complete opposites..They have there moments when they get along..they do...but then again they just butt heads..
Your character well..Who knows, maybe they are some one evil or some one good...Train tries to warn them of the danger they are in..and one of two things can happen...He can join Train and them, or he can just ignore it and cause more trouble for the group....
I presonally like the second Idea..;3 but it all comes down to you!

So I would need some one to rp as:
Eve/and or Sven, a Oc, -or anyone else they prefer-

I would rp as:
Sven/ and or Eve, Train, Jade, Rin, UNLESS you prefer Rin, Sven or Train...we can switch it up if it makes you happier :3

Anxious Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Anxious Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
if you want samples let me know i will post a link to them.

Anxious Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
yum_strawberry

Anxious Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
I have a few mini plots for Disney cross overs, most are based on so well done cross over videos ive watched. Im willing to turn those into a small private group if anyone is interested.

Anxious Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Anxious Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
emotion_zombie

Anxious Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
yum_onigiri

Anxious Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
emotion_0A0

Friendly Prophet

Howdy! I myself am looking for someone to roleplay with this fine morning. My writing style changes dramatically depending on the character I am writing for, but no matter what I can be sure to deliver anywhere from one to roughly five paragraphs, depending on the situation at hand. I for one enjoy description, but sometimes it's a little silly to describe a character's thoughts and feelings in extreme detail, especially during heavy dialogue.
All that said, I can be for pretty much anything at this point. I'm more of a sci-fi fantasy or Lovecraftian horror person, but as I can never find enough people for a roleplay, or people bail on me, nothing ever gets started, and thus I am open to just about anything at this moment.
Concluding, my name is Brad, and tis a pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Anxious Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
yum_strawberry

Anxious Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
GasMan Hyjinks
Howdy! I myself am looking for someone to roleplay with this fine morning. My writing style changes dramatically depending on the character I am writing for, but no matter what I can be sure to deliver anywhere from one to roughly five paragraphs, depending on the situation at hand. I for one enjoy description, but sometimes it's a little silly to describe a character's thoughts and feelings in extreme detail, especially during heavy dialogue.
All that said, I can be for pretty much anything at this point. I'm more of a sci-fi fantasy or Lovecraftian horror person, but as I can never find enough people for a roleplay, or people bail on me, nothing ever gets started, and thus I am open to just about anything at this moment.
Concluding, my name is Brad, and tis a pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Hello Brad, please feel free to call me Jade. Its a pleasure to make you acquaintance as well!
Sorry if its taken me some time to reply, I was a little unsure what to say so forgive me if at points I make hardly any sense.

I rather enjoy people being descriptive with their characters, though some times it can get out of hand, so at times I maybe really descriptive then pretty vague depending on the scene. I myself am close to role playing just about anything suggested at this point. Many people have bailed on me as well or never got the role play started, its pretty saddening seeing as some of those role plays where actually getting good. Anyways I'm open to anything you have, I can have random some sample of my Writing. If you like to peek it be nice, its more or less just so you can judge if I meet you standards for roleplaying. I hate to disappoint some one, that's all.

Anxious Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items