Welcome to Gaia! ::

annamatronics's Compadre

Bashful Bunny

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image

█████████████ ███ OWNERxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoPinkiePie

█████████████ ███ MODERATORSxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSerahFarronxo

█████████████ ███ LITERACYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLiterate – Advanced / Lazy Lit

█████████████ ███ STATUSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile skeleton found here, DO NOT POST
                                                                  User ImageUser Image

Hello, and welcome to Timeless – a literate to advanced, fantasy, group role-play. In this thread is where you will find the profile skeleton. Check out the in character thread and you will find magic, adventure, war, time travel, shape-shifting, elves, dragons, mermaids, and more. Hundreds of years ago an exalted city was destroyed in a horrific battle and unleashed a terrible fate upon the world. Now the secrets, the magic, from that city may be all that can save the future. One man is sent back in time by the goddess of all life so that he may try to change history. First he must convince others to listen believe his story, figure out what really happened and finally find some way to stop it. Can he possibly succeed? What if he does, will he cease to exist in the future?

annamatronics's Compadre

Bashful Bunny

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

character title

Firstname Lastname

User Image

xx ( ✧ ) x NICKNAME xxxxx ( ✧ ) x SEXUALITY xxxxx ( ✧ ) x BIRTHDAY

____███████████ ★ ███ PERSONALITY

Here is where I want you to talk about you character's personality. Use the traits in the character blurbs, but I want you to also add more. I've given you five to start with I'd like to see at least two or three more. You can do this by breaking it up into one trait at a time or in paragraph form. Describe how your character acts, and also how they don't act. Like if your character is stubborn, well lots of people are. How is your character different?

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=center][size=20][color=COLOR1]character title[/color][/size]

[size=10][color=COLOR1]Firstname[/color] [color=COLOR2]Last name[/color][/size][/size][/align]

[align=center][img]http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m437/mizzforgetful/420x220.jpg[/img]

[color=white]xx [/color][color=COLOR2]( ✧ ) [/color] [color=white]x[/color] [size=9]NICKNAME[/size] [color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=COLOR1]( ✧ ) [/color] [color=white]x[/color] [size=9]SEXUALITY[/size] [color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=COLOR2]( ✧ ) [/color] [color=white]x[/color] [size=9]BIRTHDAY[/size] [/align] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                      [color=white]____[/color][size=14][color=COLOR1]███████████ [/color][color=COLOR2]★[/color][color=COLOR1] ███[/color][/size][size=16][color=COLOR1] [u][color=COLOR1]PERSONALITY[/color][/u][/color][/size] [list][list]
                                      [size=10]Here is where I want you to talk about you character's personality. Use the traits in the character blurbs, but I want you to also add more. I've given you five to start with I'd like to see at least two or three more. You can do this by breaking it up into one trait at a time or in paragraph form. This will be the longest section of the profile. Describe how your character acts, and also how they don't act. Like if your character is stubborn, well lots of people are. How is your character different? [/size][/list][/list]

annamatronics's Compadre

Bashful Bunny

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
            User Image

____███████████ ★ ███ BIOGRAPHY

This should only be about 5 paragraphs, maybe a couple more. Let's say 5-7. I want you to talk about your character's family background a bit, especially if they have a contract. Then glance over their childhood and how they got to this point now. Next you should talk about what brought them/will bring them to Ixavia. Their goals. You could also talk about their trainging, etc, when it comes to abilites, fighting, and that sort of thing. Remeber characters mostly start the rp not knowing about the invasion or battle plans while others have heard but not all the details. You may if you like talk about how your character will react to this. Basically the profile is in FIRST PERSON, but your character can be a little all-knowing when it comes to themselves and up coming events affecting them.

text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here

text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here

theme song artist

[list][list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m437/mizzforgetful/130x350.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[color=white]____[/color][size=14][color=COLOR1]███████████ [/color][color=COLOR2]★[/color][color=COLOR1] ███[/color][/size][size=16][color=COLOR1] [u][color=COLOR1]BIOGRAPHY[/color][/u][/color][/size][list][list]
[size=10]This should only be about 5 paragraphs, maybe a couple more. Let's say 5-7. I want you to talk about your character's family background a bit, especially if they have a contract. Then glance over their childhood and how they got to this point now. Next you should talk about what brought them/will bring them to Ixavia. Their goals. You could also talk about their trainging, etc, when it comes to abilites, fighting, and that sort of thing. Remeber characters mostly start the rp not knowing about the invasion or battle plans while others have heard but not all the details. You may if you like talk about how your character will react to this. Basically the profile is in FIRST PERSON, but your character can be a little all-knowing when it comes to themselves and up coming events affecting them.

text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here

text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here[/size] [/list][/list]

[align=center][color=COLOR1]♬[/color] [size=9][b]theme song [/b][/size][color=COLOR1]♪[/color] [size=9][b]artist[/b][/align] [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

annamatronics's Compadre

Bashful Bunny

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

___███████████ ★ ███ LOOSE ENDS

Okay, here you talk about hobbies, likes, dislikes, fears, goals, quirks. This may or may not be as long as the personality or bio section. I guess it depends on the amount of stuff you want to put here. Some of it might be repeated from the other sections, like goals, but that's okay. If it is repeat info just quickly sum it up and move on.

___███████████ ★ ███ STATISTICS

Put your stats here. Offense, defense, close range, etc. Also maybe go over your powers and abilites, highlighting specialties and strengths, and also weaknesses.

USERNAME

your gaia username.
                              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[color=white]___[/color][size=14][color=COLOR1]███████████ [/color][color=COLOR2]★[/color][color=COLOR1] ███[/color][/size][size=16][color=COLOR1] [u][color=COLOR1]LOOSE ENDS[/color][/u][/color][/size][list][list]
[size=10] Okay, here you talk about hobbies, likes, dislikes, fears, goals, quirks. This may or may not be as long as the personality or bio section. I guess it depends on the amount of stuff you want to put here. Some of it might be repeated from the other sections, like goals, but that's okay. If it is repeat info just quickly sum it up and move on. [/size][/list][/list]

[color=white]___[/color][size=14][color=COLOR1]███████████ [/color][color=COLOR2]★[/color][color=COLOR1] ███[/color][/size][size=16][color=COLOR1] [u][color=COLOR1]STATISTICS[/color][/u][/color][/size][list][list]
[size=10] Put your stats here. Offense, defense, close range, etc. Also maybe go over your powers and abilites, highlighting specialties and strengths, and also weaknesses. [/size][/list][/list]

[align=center][size=20][color=COLOR1]USERNAME[/color][/size]

[size=10][color=COLOR2] your gaia username.[/color] [/size]
[IMG]http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m437/mizzforgetful/150x70.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m437/mizzforgetful/stripe.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m437/mizzforgetful/stripe.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m437/mizzforgetful/stripe.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m437/mizzforgetful/150x70.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m437/mizzforgetful/stripe.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m437/mizzforgetful/stripe.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m437/mizzforgetful/stripe.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m437/mizzforgetful/150x70.jpg[/IMG]
[/align] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff