tab tab drama
                                                  tab tab college life
                                                  tab tab romance

( ) literacy ;;
                                                  tab tab semi-lit to lit
                                                  tab tab 3OO+ words

( ) status ;;
                                                  tab tab open
                                                  tab tab accepting males, no longer accepting females until the ratio is even
                                                  tab tab need males

( ) links ;;
                                                  tab tab main link
                                                  tab tab piratepad ooc

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
          User Image

The Life of a College Superhero

( ) the story ;;

tab tab Every story needs a main character, and in this story the main character is a seemingly normal young man in college. You might have noticed him sometime, because honestly he's hard to miss. He's an extreamly bright man, most of his family members are in the military and for about a year he has been a apprentice to a very important military scientist. The man who he has been studying under is one of the most important men in the United States. This scientist has been known to make some of the best military weapons, has cured multiple rare diseases and has even introduced new technology until the world. Until now, this scientist has been attempting to find ways to make the human race stronger, only he might have already succeeded.

tab tab After spending months on different chemicals, he perfected his formula only for something in the laboratory to explode. The explosion along with the affected everyone in the room, including our young college student. Each of them were affected in different ways but one thing was for sure, the chemical had made them stronger and had given them powers beyond their wild imaginations. However, not knowing which chemicals it was, the scientist continues to pour is energy into his formulas trying to figure out which one did the trick. Everyone else affected is forced to move on,

tab tab As the story continues, we watch as the young college student learns and practices his new powers. After a while of spending his time enjoying his new gifts, the young man becomes the first known superhero and beings to a new life of fighting crime. At first, his new lifestyle is nothing more then a game but it soon takes a turn for the worst. Unlike the young man, many of the other people who were in the laboratory when the accident had occurred had begun having serious side effects by then. Unlike him, most of them have turned mad and no longer know how to handle it. Desperate to change or force others to join them in their suffering, they go out of their way to hurt others. After discovering the superhero's secret identity, they decide that the young college student has to suffer the same way they did.

tab tab Unable to catch him, they shift their attention to the college student's girlfriend. Without hesitation, they kidnap her and give her the same serum that her boyfriend had been given. Like all of them, powers quickly appeared as did a unreasonable madness. Unaware of her own actions, she was quick to join the enemy and was given control over the serum. She was quick to introduce it to many other strangers, allowing them to feel the affects that she did. Some, like her, became super villains while others manage to remain sane and began to fight crimes.

tab tab Our superhero is no longer alone and has formed a team with other superheros. Unable to fight on their own, their team have joined a group of ninjas who had been quietly protecting the world until now. As they get ready to battle the other side, the young superhero is still by the scientist side trying to find a cure or at least a way to have his lost lover back.

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
          User Image

The Life of a College Superhero

( ) noticiable roles ;;

tab tab noticeable roles are not the most important roles, they just have more to do with the plot. some of these roles were created along with the rp and are up for grabs, while you can make your own. if you want your character to have more to do with the plots, then just tell me how and i will put them up here with a short blurb. those that don't have a blurb can be put in different groups and etc. The roles without blurbs will be removed from this post once taken.

tab tab hero roles
                                                        • THE FIRST SUPERHERO // MALE // AVAILABLE
                                                        The first superhero is a young apprentice of the military scientist. He was accidentally turned into a super-being after a accident in the lab. He is currently one of the leaders of a new superhero group while juggling with the daily college life. However, despite fighting crime, all he really wants is his ex-girlfriend back by his side. Whenever the two are close, this superhero does whatever he can to get near her and has even noticed that she shows signs of returning to the way she once was. Will he save her or will he give up on everything they once had?

• THE GIFTED NINA // FEMALE // TAKEN
                                                        The gifted ninja is a part of a secret society of ninjas who are raised to protect the city. Unlike most of her peers, this ninja has been fighting crime as soon as she could walk and has become very good at it but she has managed to cause trouble within her first group. Some of the ninjas that were raised beside her, no longer want her around. This has caused more trouble then she's actually aware of.

• THE SIDE-KICK // EITHER SEX // OPEN

tab tab villain roles
                                                        • THE LEADER OF THE VILLAINS // MALE // AVAILABLE

• THE DARK DRAGON // MALE // AVAILABLE
                                                        The dark dragon is a ninja who has been raised alongside of the gifted ninja. Jealous of her new abilities, the dark dragon has managed to turn some of her people against her and are planning on overthrowing her family and her new superhero team. He has sided with the villains, but becoming the leader of his society is all he really wants. He has gained his own powers through the serum and is much stronger then he lets on to be.

• THE LOST LOVER // FEMALE // TAKEN
                                                        The lost lover is the ex-girlfriend of the first known superhero. As a side affect to the the serum used on her, the lost lover became mad and was quick to join the enemy. They have invested a lot of time, money and power on her shaping her into a deadly weapon, however, the lost lover is a wildcard and is now on the borderline of sane but she still hasn't joined the superheros. Could their be a reason why?

• THE TRAITOR // EITHER SEX // AVAILABLE

tab tab anti-heroes roles
                                                        • THE FIRST ANTI-HERO // EITHER SEX // OPEN
                                                        The first anti-hero, originally started out as a superhero but couldn't quite fit the mold like his peers. As a result, he started his own group of anti-heroes who simply do what they please. No one knows where their loyalties lie but all of them seem to be interested in money and in doing things their own way. The first anti-hero, himself, is seen more as a celebrity by a lot of civilians but is untrusted by almost everyone in the crime-fighting world but he has proven himself to be helpful, whenever he wants to be.

• THE HIRED SPY // EITHER SEX // AVAILABLE

tab tab civilians roles
                                                        • THE MILITARY SCIENTIST // MALE // AVAILABLE
                                                        The military scientist is an important man and has managed to introduce a new race of super-beings all on his own. He's extreamly intelligent, and has single handly made some of the best military weapons, has cured multiple rare diseases and has even introduced new technology until the world. He has been obsessed with making super-beings since the beginning of his career and now that he has accidentally succeeded, he has thrown himself into his research attempting to find a way to perfect the serum that started it all, especially since the villains have been able to to recreate it.

• THE DOCTOR // MALE // AVAILABLE
                                                        The doctor is a good friend of the superhero team and often heals them after any trouble they might have. He knows some of their identities, but has chosen to keep it a secret.

• THE FIRST NURSE // EITHER SEX // AVAILABLE

• THE SECOND NURSE // EITHER SEX // AVAILABLE

• GOOD COP // MALE OR FEMALE depending on the bad cop // AVAILABLE

• BAD COP // MALE OR FEMALE depending on the good cop // AVAILABLE

• THE CITY'S MAYOR // MALE // AVAILABLE

• THE LOVE INTEREST // EITHER SEX // AVAILABLE
                                                        The love interest is a close friend to the young college student and has recently developed feelings for him. The love interest is unaware of the superhero's secret identity but has been fighting for his attention for a while now. Will our young superhero ever notice them?

• THE REPORTER // FEMALE // TAKEN
                                                        The reporter is very well known in the city. After being attacked by the lost lover and saved by a group of superheros, the reporter has been focused on trying to discover their stories. However, a group of ninja's have their eyes set on the reporter and have been attempting to keep the reporter away but trouble always seems to find them and the reporter has now stumbled onto details and clues about the villains plans. Will they use that information to help out the superheroes or will curiosity kill the cat before the reporter can manage?

tab tab unknown sides or categories
                                                        • THE THIEF // MALE // RESERVED

• THE DOUBLE AGENT // EITHER SEX // OPEN

• THE NINJA LEADER // EITHER SEX // AVAILABLE

• NINJA TEAM // BOTH // AVAILABLE
                                                        Unlimited slots for both sexes.

• SECRET AGENT ORGANIZATION // BOTH // AVAILABLE
                                                        Unlimited slots for both sexes.

Kawaii Shoujo

13,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'M HERE I PROMISE IM SORRY I VANISHED

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
Nekos and Cream

ITS FINE. I HAVENT EVEN SENY ANYONE THIS LINK YET LOL

Kawaii Shoujo

13,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
sensitive devils
Nekos and Cream

ITS FINE. I HAVENT EVEN SENY ANYONE THIS LINK YET LOL

User Image

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
Nekos and Cream

User Image

I feel like I should be scared.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Star

idk if we can post here yet //*^*;;;

But this roleplay reminds me of a mix between the
video game infamous: second son and the movie kickass(2)
; w ;

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
dinogore
Yush, you can. However, I will be making a pirate pad ooc eventually cause it's easier to talk there.

Btw hi! xD

Someone actually told me that this rp reminded me of infamous and I had no idea what it was but once he linked me the trailer I was just like ;lksda. xD Hopefully it won't stay too similar though once we get the ball rolling.

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
Hellllllooo everyone. <3
I'm super sorry that it took so long to work on this rp.
It's been very hectic and busy for me lately so I've been working on it slower then I liked but, I'm happy to say that the role-play will be opened on my next day off. (Which I'm going to assume it's Monday but I'm not 1OO% sure.)

Anyways, quick info and all thats.

Quick links.
Here is the Main Link y'all.
Here is the piratepad link. (Which will/should be our actual ooc and place to chat annnnd plot.) <--- It's just faster then gaia. That's all. c:

Anyways, all I need now from y'all are your samples, the reservation code filled out and sent and for those who were unsure earlier, the sexes of your characters.

There are some characters (like the double agent and the assassin) that I'm gonna need a wee bit more info on, but I'll talk to you about them once I get your reservations.

I've also added teams, since most characters should be in one ooor if your character is going to ride solo.

Anyways, if you just aren't interested in the rp anymore, let me know asap that way I can open up your spots in the rp.

PSADKA If there's anything else I need to let you know then I will PM you soon. ;-;

Nekos and Cream

dinogore

Johnnyk6

pichipai-hime

rhyflow

cutest Scissors

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
sensitive devils

Let me know what info I should give you about the double agent since I play him and the reporter. I should be able to give you the reserves later this evening.

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
Pichipai-hime

For the double agent, I basically need to know which team he's going to be on. (I placed him with the secret agents but it's one of the roles that have a lot of options.) And I needed to know if the double agent was going to start out as civilian, superhero, anti-hero or super villain. If it's one of the last three then it can be changed later if the double agent decides to switch.

And no problemo

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
emotion_yatta

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300