Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to the profile thread for CHAOTIC.
This is where you will have to post your profile once you've been accepted!!

The Roleplay

Shirtless Prophet

CHARACTER'S PHYSICALITY

Eye color [Maroon]
        Hair color [Raven]
        Weight [165 lbs]
        Height [6'1"]
        Distinguishing Marks : [Tattoo on his neck; Various scars on his chest and arms]

CHARACTER'S PERSONAL INFO

✕ Hello, My name Is [Terren Kroe]
        ✕ I blew out [18] candles.
        ✕Obviously, I'm a [Male]
        ✕Special Talents: [Does getting into trouble count?]
        ✕I really like to [Mischief, Hot showers, Baseball]
        ✕ but I really dislike [Downers, Morons, Losing]
        ✕Personality: [If you had to describe Terren in one word, it would be Brash. He wishes to get the most out of life. He often sees himself competing with those around him, wanting to better himself. Terren comes off as hardheaded and stubborn, but it's only the barrier he'd built up around him, to hide his fear. He truly does care for the few friends that he makes and he' do anything to protect them.]
        ✕Biography; [There's nothing particularly 'special' about Terren's upbringing.. he was born with two parents, however, his mother would soon divorce the man before Chase ever truly knew him. It was his step-father that Terren grew up with. A stern, military man. Who, while harsh, was fair to him and his sister.. of course, as young as he was, didn't see that until he was older. His step-father was a motorcycle collector.. always in the garage, working on his bikes.. and would commonly ask Terren to help. This soon developed into a love for bikes himself, and promised himself he would buy one himself when he was old enough. It was when he was 13, that his mother divorced once again. It was the 5th time that he had to move to a new home. Vince had never been in any place longer than a few years.. after a while of breaking up friendships, he found it easier to distance himself from the other children. This of course, resulted in him getting picked on by some of the others, but he never allowed it to weigh down on him.. despite the constant violent thoughts, and terrible things he wished upon others.. he never became violent himself.. always very reserved, observant.. and rather than physically lashing out.. he found himself secretly making their lives miserable. In later years, money became tight, and Terren was forced to find a job. He didn't have the money for college, so he was able to work full time, giving most of his paycheck to his mother.]

✕My fate lies within [DaMaskedood]
        ✕When I look in the mirror; User Image

MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION

✕Job [Paintball shop attendant ]
        ✕Pet(s) [A scorpion named Scarlet]
        ✕I own these creatures; User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ursine Husband

CHARACTER'S PHYSICALITY

Eye color Amber.
        Hair color Black.
        Weight 190 lbs.
        Height 6'0" ft.
        Distinguishing Marks : Missing his right eye, wears a patch to cover it.

CHARACTER'S PERSONAL INFO

✕ Hello, My name Is Eric Jordan-Nelson, or "E.J" for short.
        ✕ I blew out nineteen candles.
        ✕Obviously, I'm a male, obviously.
        ✕Special Talents: First degree in Tae Kwon Do and Karate.
        ✕I really like to practice martial arts, cook and study languages.
        ✕ but I really dislike boastful people, tight spaces and lies.
        ✕Personality: EJ is somewhat hard to discern if you're determined not to approach him. He can appear standoffish, even thuggish, but this is a front to keep people who he'd rather not deal with out of his face. Generally he is upbeat, generous and will do what it takes to make his friends smile. He has a tendency to be reckless, not afraid of a challenge, and he will do whatever it takes to avoid needless violence. His philosophy of self-defense is just that, defensive, but he still loves a good spar. He's not one for boasts, or self-righteousness, but he can be hotheaded around people that know him. He's quick to anger, at times, but just as quick to forgive. And, while he can be a flirt, he has a good heart.
        ✕Biography; E.J was born into a lower middle-class family, alongside his sister Mai Lynn, and hit the ground running. His father, a military man, worked alongside his mother, his highschool sweetheart, to provide a stable home for the twins to grow up in. E.J, as is often the case in militaristic families, was rebellious and resented the structure his parents attempted to implement upon his life as he grew older. It wasn't out of malicious intent, no more than any teenager usually displays, but moreso a sense of restlessness. After one particular incident, which culminated in the loss of his right eye, it was obvious there had to be a change in E.J's behavior, or he'd end up hurt again - or worse. His father suggested the military, or a military program, but his mother won out by suggesting martial arts. The change in E.J was like night and day, he finally had an outlet, and he became more stable and agreeable within the household. He was finally someone his family could depend on but, unfortunately, the feeling of restlessness has returned. He feels as though he wants to see, or do, something that isn't where he is currently.

✕My fate lies within x D e i c i d e
        ✕When I look in the mirror; E.J.

MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION

✕Job Supplemental instructor at his college. Martial arts instructor.
        ✕Pet(s) A tank full of fish.
        ✕I own these creatures; Raim.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas