Social Studies

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
A closer look....

Personality Depth
Friendly to people he thinks deserve it and he is very loyal to close friends. Though you usually would expect a Nekojin to be unable to be very serious, due to their Japanese cousins that are best known cat demons, the Western nekojin are very different in personalities. Matt can be playful with the right people, in many ways, but most of all he can be known as a serious and diligent student.

History:
Born on the Western part of the world, his tribe is not very known to people. Most when they hear nekojin they think of Japan. Matt, however, is from the Western tribes, also known as European tribes. As a child he still lived with the Seeker tribe, sort of scouts and very good at forest survival, but they don't hunt meat and merely eat vegetables, fruits and fish. At around the age of 5, his parents left the tribal life and decided to live in more populated areas in Ireland, in the hope to make an earning for themselves. His father succeeded, even started a trading company which soon earned a name for itself throughout and made them rich. It was here that Matt grew up, though they still took him to the forest for camping trips and holidays to live in the wild for a while as they were accustomed to. After a few years he had his biggest ordeal so far, being taken from his tent in the middle of a night during a camping trip for ransom. He was locked up for three days, but his father was quick to pay the requested small fortune. By the age of 16, the feline made it clear he wanted to learn more and more. His proud parents sent him to Princeton at age 17, and now he is back for his second year on the Academy.

Extra information: (Don't use in the RP unless you found out one way or another that has been roleplayed with me!)
He is a Nekojin, a cat demon. However the Gokorei has no effect on him. His family is not descended from the Japanese Nekojin Tribes and have other types of skills. Matt can turn into a Ginger cat and he possesses some magic skills. However that does not exempt him from the Yokai laws. Mainly since he can't fight them. (You could find this out in RP but be mindful using it.) Once he is given a new name by someone, he has to obey their orders if they are made in the same sentence as his full name. Also when he agrees to something with a person, he can't just break the contract.

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Social Information

Acquainted
Mr. Navy (teacher)
Mr. Rootzky (teacher)

Moris (classmate)
Drake (classmate)

Friends