Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
2017/06/11: REMADE due to inactivity of RP partner. Treat as new character.

Basics

User Image
          Eiji ━━ Waters
          T H E xxxxS T R A Y
          age ━━ Ten
          grade ━━ None, he is to young for now.
          personality ━━ Friendly, inquisitive, playful, well behaved

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
A closer look....

Personality Depth
Eiji is generally a friendly child. He loves to help where he can help. He loves to share and has a very inquisitive mind. This curious trait can sometimes lead him into trouble cause he doesn't think of any dangers when he follows his curiosity. Just like any child, and definitely a Nekojin, he is very playful and his favorite toy is a ball of yarn.

History:
Not much is known about Eiji. He was born and raised not even near the academy. He was playing hide and seek outside one day at 8 years old when a parked truck looked like the perfect hiding place. He went inside to hide but while he was inside the truck suddenly closed while he was distracted by the contents and he was caught in the transit to Rain Town. Once they got there and the truck opened they shoo'd him off thinking he lived nearby after so many stops and he ended up a stray since.

Extra information: (Don't use in the RP unless you found out one way or another that has been roleplayed with me!)
His young age makes that the ringing of a bell does not yet have it's full effect on him (trance/subdued), however it does make him fall asleep if used for a while, making it an effective tool when he needs sleep and refuses to.

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
A look at inventory

His only inventory are the clothes he is wearing and the collar with a bell he is wearing which is his favorite accessory. Eiji loves the sound of the bell, yet no matter how much he moves, for some inexplicable reason, it's sound only puts Eiji to sleep if used for an extensive time in one rhythm.

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Due to inactivity of the other party, this character has been recreated and altered. Though he is an older character (or actually was) he is to be considered a whole new character.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff