Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
ALL OOC that is not included in a post GOES HERE! HERE ONLY!
If you post only OOC in the main thread you will get a warning and it's THREE STRIKES YOU ARE OUT!

This is the OOC and Recruitment Thread! ^-^

!Story!~

The greatest gathering of all the world's creatures in the history of the world is said to take place this year in a vast castle estate in England, this estate is located on an island that has been forbidden to all others for centuries. It is the reunion of every single creature, young or old. They are invited to stay and take in the sites as well as a special gift in the honor of the renewal of their treaties and the competitions to display their skills, rather like the human Olympics.

This castle previously off limits to the people, well the human population, is now being opened to a select few who can afford the trip. When these 'special' humans get their invitations they are told it's for a ball to celebrate the place's opening and they will each be assigned a room. Once these poor souls get here they will be left alone to get comfortable and get that beautiful false sensation of security. However, when they attend the ball they will learn their fates and become assigned to a creature to be their perfect little pet. . .snack, or whatever they please. There is no escape from this assignment, by the way, and you shall be stuck there until the competitions end and be killed or be stuck with them forever. It's your choice really.

Main Thread LINK!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/island-of-servitude-open-characters-needed/t.75723437/
quick question, Are we allowed to send in our profiles now? or should we wait. Also I didnt see anything about a subject. Is there anything specific you want?

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
^-^ I fixed it. You should be able to see the PM Title now and go ahead and send in any profiles. I'm working on mine right now as well. I have a female character I'll post up here as an example soon.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hi I am really excited about the roleplay, I will send in my PM tomorrow since I have stuff to do tonight, but I will get my profile in tomorrow morning.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
That is alright. ^-^

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I have work at 5 am then class at 8 am until 8 pm, so I will not get a post up until really late tomorrow.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
That's alright and I have finally gotten my other profile complete so I WILL post ASAP!

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
WE need people!

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I will not be on until really late tomorrow, so I will post when I get back from 12 hour school day. Thursday I will not be posting until I get off of school and work, which means I will not be posting until really really late.

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Yes, we definitely need more people.

I would post more often, but we don't have enough people in the roleplay yet for my character to interact with.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Yeah, my friend was supposed to be making my one character's husband and another character but she seems to have POOFED!!!

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
BUMP! WE NEED PEOPLE! PLEASE JOIN!!!

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
So any pans for anything?

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
I think this will be a lot of fun ONCE WE GET MORE PEOPLE!

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
@ XxPriestess_AlumnexX:
Pans for anything? *is slightly confused*

It definitely would be a lot more fun with more people!

Oh, can we make more than one character because I also wanted to be a creature character (specifically a vampire, who is the distant uncle of Kai, but they don't know that they're related unless the uncle looks up the family tree line in the family history books or something like that)?

And I have been thinking on how to activate Kai's vampire gene. I was thinking that Kai would have to be bitten by a werewolf, which would then trigger Kai's vampire gene, which would then turn Kai into a vampire. If Kai was bitten by a vampire, it would not turn Kai into a vampire since he has the vampire gene already. What do you think?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff