Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Genius

xxxxonly if for a night
                                a one on one search

Intro:
                                                              Hi. I'm Mia Melodia, creator of this thread. I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. Seriously, I do. Anyway, I am a junior in high school, an avid reader, aspiring novelist, and eager roleplayer. If none of that scares you away, please keep reading. Depending on the roleplay, I can be anywhere from semi- to adv. literate. I am capable and comfortable with playing all genders (including transexuals and others who don't fit clearly into the binary genders) and sexualities (though in real life I am a female attracted to females, so f x f would be my preference). I enjoy a vast range of genres and settings, and am not too picky when it comes to original roleplays. Fandoms however, I will be extremely picky about. Ask if you like, but chances are I will say no. Please ignore the post count of this thread, I'm always looking. I'd rather discuss limits privately, if you please. I like chatting with people I'm roleplaying with. Feel free to invite me to your group roleplay. I don't have any samples. If you recognize the song in my title I will love you forever. My sentences are not usually this choppy. Next posts will cover what I'm interested in.

Girl-Crazy Genius

xxxxonly if for a night
                                a one on one search

Girl-Crazy Genius

xxxxonly if for a night
                                a one on one search

Reserved:
                                                              In case I decide to add something.

Girl-Crazy Genius

xxxxonly if for a night
                                a one on one search

Open:
                                                              Post away.

Girl-Crazy Genius

Girl-Crazy Genius

Girl-Crazy Genius

ttoki's Fangirl

Shy Phantom

Hello! Do you do High Fantasy roleplays?

edit :: okay, okay, you said you do but I had to ask. I wasn't sure if you were doing them now!
        I have a plot. If you are at all interested.

Girl-Crazy Genius

PhantomHoofbeats

I do!
        Anything in particular you're interested in?
        edit No worries. I'd love to hear your plot.

ttoki's Fangirl

Shy Phantom

mia melodia

ups! I edited it just as you replied. But that is just swell ^^
        You see, I listened to this song once and it immediately reminded me of an old story.
        Thus, I developed this plot.
        It is actually a flash-back sort of plot. Basically, the end is already known and the one who survives remembering it.
        It is a tragic romance.
        If that doesn't scare you away, should I show you the plot I currently have written out?
        It actually isn't as constricting as I show here.

^^

Girl-Crazy Genius

PhantomHoofbeats

I do!
        Sounds interesting, definitely not scared away.
        It would be great if you could show me what you have.
        Thanks!

ttoki's Fangirl

Shy Phantom

mia melodia

Oh, good! I've been desperately craving this one!
        Sorry if it is a little long. I got a bit carried away. Seeing the pictures in the video and hearing the song helps set the mood, though. I listened to it while I wrote!
        I will happily answer any questions you have ^^
        This also leaves a lot to interpretation.

note :: the information in the video isn't actually accurate to its source... the location, at least. I based it off of the book it came from though very, very lightly. One would hardly recognize it!

▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫

The Ruins of Vo Blihin
        Watch along side this which was my inspiration. This is a High Fantasy roleplay.

She walked over the moist ground, a cold mist lingering inches from the ground and cloaking moss covered stone in a foggy blanket. All around her was a deep silence that extended even to the stillness of the air. Trees now grew tall, thick oaks whose lives extended centuries and roots were deep. Ferns and other plants dotted the moist, temperate climate. Old granite and marble stones were cracked and covered in creeping mosses and vines that seemed to choke and constrict them. Lifting her eyes she gazed up at the ancient ruins of soaring spires and great walls. Where once was marble palaces and rich homes were piles of rubble that became home to the plant life. The paved streets were broken by grasses and ferns, bushes and trees. The great walls of the city were cast down and scattered.

The stones whispered, speaking of a once great, soaring city of alabaster and marble, domes and towers, impenetrable walls. Within were once beautiful gardens now overgrown by the great forest that once did not exist there. All built to extend to the great citadel, a palace of art and beauty far surpassing the rest of the world. Now, it crumbled to gray stone, home only to plants. Not even wildlife dwelt here as if in mourning of the great loss of this city and its people.

She stopped and touched her fingers to what once was a stone of the towering walls, nearby the still water of a once clear and lovely bay to the sea. The earth had tumbled away to create a towering cliff and where once was a dock the wood had rotted away to nothing. She could hear the voices of the people echoing off the remains of the stones, their laughter and the singing voices of men who tried to woo the ladies who sat amongst the gardens; their sighs as they cast flowers to their enraptured suitors. Children voices rose in laughter as they ran through the streets bouncing off the broken blocks. The swishing of dancing girl's skirts and the music of musicians playing in the palaces and streets. When she closed her eyes, she could almost see the dancing smiles and vibrant eyes. She could see the glorious architecture and paintings of skilled artisans.

That was over four thousand years ago and the earth had reclaimed its prize. A tear spilled down her cheek and settled to the ground. Suddenly she could hear the blazing horns and thundering drums alongside the steady thud of the approaching legions. They stretched for miles in the night, blazing torches dancing amongst them as their armor rattled a knell. The creaking of siege engines and the whistle of arrows through the air. Turning her body, her cloak whispered around her feet. There she saw the burning stones hurled through the air, bombarding the magnificent alabaster walls. Fires burned in the city echoing in their crackling the terrified screams. As the walls fell, the defenders rushed forward to meet their armored enemies, their brethren. The city fell, and with it their race. Thus was the brutality of the Tiatian Civil War.

"I am but a mortal... death comes to all men. May mine honor gird me in armor and thy love my shield. Shouldst Vo Blihin fall, so shallst the hope of mankind."

Tossing the hood of her cloak back, the immortal woman tilted her head back with a mournful cry. Lost was she to memory, falling back millennia to touch the flesh of the phantoms of Vo Blihin. There the walls reformed themselves, blocks soaring into the sky and bleaching white, bones forming from the dust and taking on flesh. Once more the dead of Vo Blihin walked the streets within the vast reaches of her memory. Before her rose from the blood of his death a knight clothed in unspoiled and gleaming armor. Lifting his hand he removed his helm and she stepped forward to touch the face of the long dead hero beneath the great gates of the fallen city.

"All men are mortal and find death, but my life is unchanging and endures through the ages."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff