Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Why hello there, and thank you for clicking on my roleplay board! I’m minty glamour, but you can just call me Minty. It will soon become apparent that I adore cats! I’ve been roleplaying for five years or so, but how ever long a person has roleplayed does not necessarily mean they are terrific, just throwing that out there! You can decide for yourself if I’m good enough by checking out some samples here. It’s still under construction! I’ll try and make the rules/general information short and painless, so just stick around for a bit, okay?

O1. Basic roleplaying rules apply (no godmodding, Mary Sues, writing out actions, etc.)

O2. Be able to write at least 2 or 3 lengthy paragraphs with proper grammar and spelling in third person. I usually write up to 1000+ words for an intro and I tend to stick around the 500-800 word mark for regular posts.

O3. I prefer to roleplay on threads. I tend to forget about checking my PM box. So you'll have to really convince me for a PM or messenger based roleplay.

O4. If you’re not feeling the roleplay, please let me know if you’re going to leave or want to work things out!

O5. OCs/FCs are fine for fandoms, but expect the both of us to double for each other.

O6. Your character can curse like a sailor and you can describe gore to the best effect that you can! I however, am not skilled in writing great violent scenes although I’m not the worst!) and won’t be doing sexytime scenes seeing as I blush as red as a beet at how ridiculous I may sound!

O7. If Im playing the male to your female, feel free to suggest who I should use as a reference! I dont mind at all. If you dont mind either, then heres my list of guys who I would love someone to use for me: NORMAN REEDUS, Devon Bostick, Jesy McKinney, Jake Gyllenhaal, or Ryan Ross. Dont bring Bieber though, he can stay where hes at. x:

O8. Group roleplays are fine to suggest, but there's a higher chance of me turning it down than I would to a one on one.

O9. I play both male and female characters and double if it makes sense to the plot.

1O. I might just reject some roleplays thrown my way if I'm craving something specifically. Don't be offended by this, it's just I don't want to roleplay something I'm not going to put my heart into and waste both our time.

intro + rules | wont do | will do | plots

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Before I move on to the genres I WILL roleplay, why don’t we start off with the genres I won’t do? That way you can scamper off without having to waste any time if you don’t see anything you don’t like!

O1. Twilight- just no! The characters are dull and I hardly even remember reading the book anyways.

O2. Anything with anthros, fairies, or a historical setting- not my cup of tea!

O3. Homosexual romance of any kind- I don’t hate homosexuals, but I just wouldn't be comfortable roleplaying it for a multitude of reasons. Sorry gals and guys!

O4. AU based on TV shows or mangas/anime.

O5. Harry Potter. Never read the series or saw the movie!

intro + rules | won't do | will do | plots

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Did I frighten anyone off? Are there still- oh I see two or three people from the crowd still here.. Good! Now you can see what I will roleplay! Feel free to suggest ideas or pairings!

Key
❤❤❤❤❤ : yes, definitely! | ❤❤❤❤ : sure! | ❤❤❤❤❤ : maybe..
❤❤❤❤❤ : you'll really have to convince me for this! | ❤❤❤❤ : not even if you begged me..
! : Plot!
♀ or ♂: Depending on the symbol, that's the gender I'll play.
Underlined is my role.
/ means I can be either gender and + means I will be doubling.

non-fandom.

Kidnapped x Kidnapper ❤❤❤❤

Best Friend x Best Friend ❤❤❤❤❤

Step-Sibling x Step-Sibling ❤❤❤❤ ♀ / ♂

Runaway x Runaway ❤❤❤❤❤ ♀ / ♂

Super Heroes (a family or individuals) ❤❤❤❤ ♀ + ♂

Best Friend x Best Friend's Boyfriend ❤❤❤❤❤ ♀ + ♂

Band Member x Band Member ❤❤❤❤❤ ! ♀ + ♂

Married x Single ❤❤❤❤❤

City Dweller x Farmer ❤❤❤❤❤ ♀/♂

College Professor x Student ❤❤❤❤ ! ♀

Celebrity/Musician x Fan/Regular Person ❤❤❤❤❤ ♀ + ♂

Apocalypse (not necessarily zombies) ❤❤❤❤❤ ♀ + ♂

A twist on Disney/fairy tales (if you play Peter Pan for me, I will love you forever!) ❤❤❤❤❤ ♀ + ♂

fandom.

The Walking Dead ❤❤❤❤❤
Daryl x oc [please please please please]
Rick x oc
Any canon of your choice besides Daryl x oc

How I Met Your Mother ❤❤❤❤❤
Ted x oc
Marshall x Lily
Barney x oc
Ted x Robin

Doctor Who ❤❤❤❤❤
(note: I JUST got into the rebooted series and am barely watching the second season)
Ninth x oc
Ninth x Rose
Tenth x oc
oc x oc

Ed, Edd, Eddy ❤❤❤❤❤
(based on this with canons and ocs)
Eddy x oc
Double D x oc

Adventure Time ❤❤❤❤❤
oc x Prince Gumball
oc x Marshall Lee
Fionna x Marshall Lee

Toph x Zuko
oc x Zuko
Toph x Sokka
oc x Sokka

Digimon (1st & 2nd Gen. only) ❤❤❤❤
oc x Tai
oc x any other canon

Panic! at the Disco (Pre/Post Break Up) ❤❤❤❤❤
oc x Ryan Ross
oc x any other band member

Danny Phantom ❤❤❤❤❤ !
oc x Danny Phantom

Degrassi ❤❤❤❤
oc x Sav
oc x any canon

Teen Titans ❤❤❤❤❤
oc x Robin
Raven x Beast Boy
Raven x Robin

Scott Pilgrim ❤❤❤❤❤ !
Scott x Lisa
Scott x Knives

One Piece ❤❤❤❤❤
oc x Luffy
oc x any other canon

Fruits Basket ❤❤❤❤❤
oc x Kyo
oc x any other canon

Gorillaz ❤❤❤❤❤
oc x 2D
oc x Murdoc

Left 4 Dead 1 or 2 ❤❤❤❤
oc x Ellis
Rochelle x Nick
oc x any other canon

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

•Adventure Time

-Princess Bubblegum has been hard at work, keeping herself locked in her laboratory. It's been a mystery as to what she's been up to, up until Finn and Jake break in to finally figure out what's been keeping her away. But what they find is a portal in the corner of the room, leading to an alternative dimension. Because of their sheer curiosity, they enter the portal, with it closing behind them. It's up to them to solve the problems of Aaa, whether it deals with romantic turmoil or combat, if they want to get back to Ooo.

-After hearing the Ice King's dreaded fan-fiction, Finn and Jake begin to crack jokes at it. While poking fun at the fan fiction, they can't help but feel bad for the poor "made up" characters for having to be under the Ice King's rule. But turns out that they aren't so made up after all! They really are under the Ice King's spell after he created them for his own entertainment.

THESE OLD PLOTS ARE OLD. OUTDATED AND PRETTY BAD. CONTINUE AT OWN RISK.

•Kidnapped x Kidnapper

-The two grew up together. They lived in the same neighborhood. They went to the same elementary, middle, and high school. They had almost every class together. Yet, they only spoke a couple of words to each other. For some odd reason though, the male grew this infatuation with the female. He thought about her all the time. He only had eyes for her, while she never even noticed him. Now they graduated and she plans on moving out of the state to go to her dream college. The male is upset and distraught. How could she leave him like this? He easily fixes it. He kidnaps her for his personal want. Will she completely break or end up falling in love with her kidnapper?

-She was rich. He was poor. She had everything she could have ever wanted. He had struggled from day to day just to satisfy his needs. When he meets the girl, he realizes that she could be the answer to all his problems. He decides, after much thinking, to kidnap her for ransom.

•Band member x Band member

-There is a girl and a boy. The male is the lead guitarist for one band, while the female is the lead singer for another band. The bands are practically enemies. Why? They are both in the same genre of music and are fighting for fans attention. The male is friends with the female’s brother, however so the two see each other quite often. Then, the worst happens. The female’s guitarist had an accident and now has a broken arm. To make matters worse, the battle of the bands is coming up and the female needs a male guitarist. When the male says yes, the female realizes the two will spend a lot of time together. Through all this, will they find the good in each other or go back to hating each other?

•College Professor x Student

-She’s a rebel without a cause. She doesn’t do the work and she doesn’t pay attention. She would rather be at home then at college. The professor is sick and tired of her and wouldn’t mind if she quit. Yet, the board members of the college tell him that they need every student to pass in that certain class in order to gain more funding. Against his will, the professor must now tutor the girl after classes. Will there be more than meets the eye? Will he suddenly find himself wanting to spend more and more time with her?

-All she needed was that one grade to be raised from a C- to an A+ or even an A-. But the professor refused to give it to her, no matter how much she pleaded to redo the assignment. She's the type of girl who aspires to gain good grades and become the highest of her class. She isn't a Goody Two Shoes, but she does have the goal to pass college with amazing grades. It's just that one professor that's holding her back. The only thing she hadn't tried was flirting..

•Danny Phantom

Danny decides that he doesn’t want to trouble himself with his two separate lives. He doesn’t exactly think the plan through and instead hastily reveals himself at a yearly festival held by the town. He gains a mixture of reviews. Some are impressed (like Paulina) but most are upset at the fact that there were times when he didn’t save them. Now they had someone to blame.
Danny becomes a prisoner in his own house, not able to go out because of all the riots being held. Things began to get out of hand when Vlad suggests that Danny be taken to jail and put in a jail cell that can make his ghost powers useless. Danny’s parents don’t want to let their son go, but they must unless they want to go to jail for harboring him. They are unable to make that decision because the next morning, they find Danny gone. Turns out that Danny, along with a band of friends (like Sam, Tucker, my oc, your oc, etc.)decide to run away from the government and Vlad. They are now being chased by the police and other ghosts. The roleplay can start with Danny debating on revealing himself or not while his friends are trying to get him to think otherwise.

•Scott Pilgrim

(Lisa x Scott)
Scott Pilgrim isn’t sure what to do anymore. Sure, he beat Ramona’s seven evil ex’s, but what else was there to do? He noticed that his relationship with her had been on the rocks. They had completely different schedules. He had finally been able to maintain a job with Stephen Stills and she still worked for Amazon, thus creating conflicting schedules. When they would meet, Ramona would bicker and her innocent teasing hit nerves Scott didn’t think he had. Scott doesn’t know what to do. Everyone has moved on with their lives and those that stuck around weren’t as close as they used to be. One night, after a big fight with Ramona, Scott leaves to wander the cold streets of Canada on his own to sort things out in his mind. He sees in the distance a girl getting threatened by a much larger guy. He runs to defend her, only to find that it was Lisa and that it was a scene for an independent film she was doing. She wraps things up and walks around with Scott. Lisa reveals that she’ll be in Canada for the next year or so to try to establish herself in Canada as an actress instead of going to Hollywood. The night walks between the two become often, occurring almost every night. Scott doesn’t want the same thing that happened between Knives and Ramona to happen with Lisa and Ramona. He breaks it off with Ramona but finds that he is haunted by her ex’s and his own and all this to be with Lisa. The roleplay could start after the big fight Ramona and Scott have, moments before he sees Lisa.

•My Chemical Romance's Killjoys

After an infiltration of Korse’s headquarters, the Killjoys manage to capture two Dracs who are revealed to be two girls with heavy resistance. They captured them in hopes that they carried top secret information on Korse’s plan. The girls argue that they aren’t really Dracs, but they were disguised in order to fight for the same cause the Killjoys were sporting. With two new members to the group, the Killjoys launch a series of plans (such as making their own Drac masks, infiltrating minor Drac whereabouts, and getting supplies at the Black Market) against the Dracs and Korse to bring them down once and for all. The roleplay can start with the two girls awakening from their unconscious state. Credit to Porcupine Sac for helping me with this plot!

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
in case anything needs to be added on.
photos can be found here.

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
this particular photo can be found here.

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
k, done with the whole roleplay layout (if you could call it that) DEAL.
SO HELLO.

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
ugh what am I doing.
I should be sleeping. |:<
BUT HERE I AM SEARCHING FOR ROLEPLAYS. so come to my lovelies. <3
I saw HIMYM and came straight away! o:
Do want! c;

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
saychan
I saw HIMYM and came straight away! o:
Do want! c;

I think I love you.
Let's get married, yes? c;

Haha, but seriously, what did you have in mind? C:
minty glamour
I think I love you.
Let's get married, yes? c;

Haha, but seriously, what did you have in mind? C:

I do! c:

Haha, I like the idea of Ted and an OC, actually.
I would so love to play Barney and your OC, but I cannot, for the life of me, butcher such an awesome man. :ccc

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
saychan

I love this show so much, lol!
Yeah, I do too because Ted is like.. aljflaslfmia adorable.
Haha, I wouldn't want to push you into playing a character you wouldn't feel comfortable playing! <3

But I'm not sure about about another HIMYM roleplay because I have one starting up and two others I need to respond to. x:
HNGGG, jealous!
I've been wanting a HIMYM;
Idea in my head is prodding for something like a new "Ted" character instead of basing it off the series entirely.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff