Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Contact me;
current roleplays; 0

email; ask
skype; ask
pm

note; if i've 'dropped' anyone, shoot me a pm! just got a job and college started again so i lost
track of everything

Hello and welcome to my second search thread!

Since I know the pain of reading through paragraphs upon paragraphs of words when all you
went to know is whether someone can double, I’m going to make everything worthwhile noticing
bold. If you’re going to skip through most of this, at least take notice of the bolded
words and read through the rules. Seriously, it’ll skip a lot of questions if you read through my
guidelines / rules and find out what things I do and what things I don’t do. Meaning if you come to
me wanting me to play the ‘bad’ boy to your innocent little anime girl, we’re not going to get
along.

: about me :

I’m old enough to roleplay with you. Please don’t ask for my age, I’m not giving it
out to strangers on the internet. I’m old enough to drink, drive and smoke [ legally ] that means
I’m old enough to roleplay with you.
I’m currently in college and I have a part time job. This means I’m busy during the mornings and evenings [ up to 4pm
usually ] but I’m active up till 12pm. [GMT] If a receive a butt ton of messages from you,
saying that I’m not replying quick enough I will reply with a very agitated message.
I’m female. However this DOES NOT affect who I roleplay or my roleplaying ability what
so ever. Jesus Christ. This also means that I’m not going to play the little girl to your male that
obviously has issues with his masculinity.

: guidelines :
DON’T;
X Come to me asking for me to play a canon to your oc without returning the favour.
X Come to me with no idea of a plot, and then when suggest ideas, don’t reply with one sentence
along the lines of; ‘yeah that sounds great’ or ‘yeah lets do it’. I need input. And I don’t want to be
roleplaying with a robot.
X Ask me to play a 30-something year old to your underage female. That stuff is illegal in real life
and I have no inclination to roleplay it out. I’m fine with roleplaying older males, just make sure
your female / male is over the age of 18 if you’re expecting some sort of romantic pairing.
X Automatically assume that because I respond quickly on some days you’re going to get the
same on other days. If I receive a message from you within a week of replying, I will stab you. If
you want to know when I’m going to roleplay, ask when I haven’t responded in over a week.
X Don’t control my character.
X Our characters will most likely just be meeting, unless said otherwise. Don’t assume you know
everything about my character because you don’t. If you come in, knowing my characters
background without a reasonable excuse I will drop you so fast.
X Assume that the roleplay automatically revolves around romance. I like action, horror, things like
that. Interest me.

DO;
X Come up with an original character. I’ve seen far too many character’s with the cliché
‘my parents or dead’ or ‘I’m a rape baby’. Have some originality.
X Come to me with any and all pairings! Different sexualities, love triangles, things like that. My
preference is het, but that doesn’t stop you from having a different pairing on the side.
X Double. I love playing more than one character, but when I’m playing about three characters
and you’re only playing one, it gets a bit dull.
X Be literate. No I don’t use the typical lit labels. I have no idea what I am. I can write a lot of
paragraphs, I can write up to 9000 words if you ask me to.
X Specify how much you write. Links to the above rule.
X Specify where you roleplay. I roleplay over Skype, Email, PM's and Threads.

! New rules will be added with the bullet point ‘!’.

: cravings :

play sips from the yogscast to my character and i will throw myself out of a window

Dean/Sam x my oc ♥
I'm up to the forth season at the moment so please, no spoilers! In return I can play most/
any character.

Jon Snow x my oc ♥
plz

severus snape x my oc ♥
plz

: fandoms :
Note; just assume I can play everyone unless I say otherwise.

Harry Potter
Looking for a Lucius or a Severus to my oc.

Avengers
Thor
Criminal Minds
Looking for a Spencer Reid to my oc.

The Inheritance Cycle
The Hobbit
Lord of the Rings
True Blood
Game of Thrones
Darren Shan Books
Supernatural
Doctor Who
Pokemon
Skyrim

: original themes :

: horror : something to do with silent hill-esque : romance : mystery : pirates : murderers
: supernatural threats : best friends : cliché’s : disabilities : originality : modern day : medieval
: post apocalyptic : nuclear wars : zombies : seriously zombies : monsters
: things that should be dead but aren’t [ anymore ] : mages : different races : different species
: plots : give me plots : Nazis : give me something with scary Nazis and I will love you :

: things I have plots for :

X Hitler won the war and now the world is pretty messed up, with people being experimented on,
things like that. Kinda along the lines of Wolfenstein
X Post apocalyptic. Probably because of the government.

rain like lead

Based on the list of original themes, all I could think of would be allied commando mages vs. nazi necromancers, trying to form a legion of undead.

Dapper Lunatic

rain like lead

-Skyrim

-Hitler won the war and now the world is pretty messed up, with people being experimented on,
things like that. Kinda along the lines of Wolfenstein

I'd be interested in either of these, however, I only play M//.

I'm not the most knowledgeable person in the world about Skyrim, though I have put 100 hours into the game. I'd be interested in playing an imperial agent of some kind, and I'll probably make up for what I don't know by using Skyrim wikis and my classics degree. Up to you about what direction you want to go with this, or the status of the world after the defeat of Alduin (or perhaps we want to start before then?)

I'm very happy to build on your ideas once I know your preferences.

I haven't played Wolfenstein, but I do have an idea for a character I'd play in a M// roleplay which assumes that Hitler won the war. May we insert vampires into the roleplay? ^_^; And what would the ultimate goal be, survival, or...? I''d really enjoy hearing some more details.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff