Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Prophet

--Main Cravings--
The Warriors (You don't need to know the movie to do my plots for this. Just know that the movie has to do with gangs. Click the link for more information.)
Bully [aka. Canis Canem Edit] (Yes, I mean the video game.)
Class of 3000 (It's about a music class in a performing arts school. You can be an OC and know nothing about the show. Heck, I could even try to find episodes for you to watch.)

Do not ask me to join your group unless it is related to something on my lists.
I really want crossover group role plays.

Suggested reading this.

My Role Playing
- I always use a post format.
- I play male and female characters.
- I only role play on threads.
- I post anywhere from three paragraphs to nine (maybe more depending) and usually mirror posts unless I get a wonderful idea and post more.
- The literacy scale: It lies. You'd probably consider me to be literate.
- I always leave my partner with things to do.
- I post daily and usually more than once.
- I'm online from 7pm to 10pm GMT -5 (EST). Maybe earlier and/or later on the weekends.
- I work on improvisation a lot, but can also think up plots in a microsecond.
- I do have plots, but still prefer to think up one with my partner so that we both like it.
- I never ditch people. NEVER.
- If something has to do with a fandom you don't know, but still sounds interesting, you might be able to do OC anyway. Bully is a prime example of this. It's a game about a school.
- If I like the role play, I may draw pictures for it. You never know.

Beloved Prophet

Rules; Follow them.

- Don't ditch me without telling me first. It hurts when someone tells you that they'll never leave the role play without telling you and then they never post. It really hurts. Would you want me to go AWOL on you? I didn't think so. Just tell me if you're done with it.

- I understand that everybody has off days in role playing, but want at least a paragraph per post. Always give me something to respond to.

- If you have an idea for a role play, tell me. If you have a plot twist or something for a role play that we are doing, go on. Do it.

- Violence, and romance are allowed and wanted, just stay inside of Gaia's rules.

- Sexual scenes are not allowed. You may flirt, have children and all that, but when the clothes come off, cut to black.

- I will do heterosexual or even homosexual relationships if I feel that it is still in character. No cybering. Also no perfect characters, power playing, auto-hitting, and the other stuff that is usually there as well.

- I REALLY want for us to use post formats. If you don't know how to make one, I could help you.

- If you are going to go somewhere for two or more than days, please tell me.

- Talk to me in OOC too. It makes the role play a lot more fun.

Beloved Prophet

Fandoms and Characters

Bully [Craving]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxGaryxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBifxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTadxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDerbyxxxxxxxxxxxxxJohnnyxxxxxxxxxxxxxGordxxxxxxxxxxxxxLola
I could play as other people if you'd like.
I have four characters for the next generation plot. I'll tell you about them in the plot and pairing section.
[Group; 1x1; Pure; Crossover]

The Warriors
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxThurmanxxxxxxxxxxxxLutherxxxxxxxxxxxxCropseyxxxxxxxxxxxRembrandtxxxxxxxxVancexxxxxxxxxxxxCowboyxxxxxxxxxxxMercy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxCobb*xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEdxxxxxxxxxxxxxAjax
*Cobb is the video-game exclusive leader of the Baseball Furies.
[Group;1x1; Pure; Crossover]

Class of 3000 (/Pardon my icons here. They don't have many.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxKamxxxxxxxxxxxxEddiexxxxxxxxxxxxLil' D

I'll also be OCs if the need be.

[Group;1x1; Pure; Crossover]

TRON
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxRamxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSarkxxxxxxxxxxxxxxClu
[1x1; Pure]

I have also had experience in playing the following fandoms (I'd need convincing to do any of them):
Powerpuff Girls
Earthbound
Animal Crossing
Pokemon
Phineas and Ferb

Beloved Prophet

Plots, Pairings, and Whatnot

The following plots can be modified.

For plots <3 = really want to do them

Misc.
Based off of 'Stolen Car' by Sting.
One of the characters is a poor carjacker and the other is rich. The rich man or woman has a fallout with his wife and leaves the house looking for more to his life. Eventually he or she meets up with the carjacker and ends up joining the carjacker. [I'm thinking of having the rich person be a hallucination of the carjacker.]
(/I don't care which one I am. This could be male x male or male x female. I probably won't be a girl for my main.)

The Warriors

Pairings:
Luther x Cropsey
I'm pretty much open to whatever.

xxxxScenario One
The Baseball Furies are a real baseball team by day and a gang by night. (At least in this plot)
This plot has them trying to keep their identity as gang members secret from those who know them as regular baseball players. Everyone knows that there are some things that professional sports players should never do. Being in a gang is one of them.
Perhaps a rivalling gang could use this to their advantage. <3

xxxxScenario Two
A turf war.
Gang vs. gang.
You could make your own gang if you'd like. <3

xxxxScenario Three
This takes place after the Baseball Furies' fight with the Warriors.
Your character finds Thurman knocked out in the park.
The rest of the plot can be talked about among the two of us.
Could be based on the song 'She's So High' by Tal Bachman. <3
--Taken

xxxxScenario Four
The Rogues before the movie (and game).
Ever wondered who Luther was on the phone with?
This is the plot for you.

xxxxScenario Five
I'll think of more later.
Feel free to come to me with a plot.

xxxxSong Based One
'Vultures' by John Mayer
Your gang (OC or otherwise) try to join forces with one of the gangs I role play (Punks, Baseball Furies, The Warriors, The Rogues...) in order to try to take over New York City. My gang agrees, but then find out that it was a trap. Now my gang must get to safety before your gang kills them.
There could be a 'forbidden romance' between one of my gang members and one of yours.
(/Right now I'd prefer to be the Punks in this plot, but I might change my mind.) <3

xxxxSong Based Two
'I Ran' by A Flock of Seagulls
Vance (Character may change) falls in love with a girl (an cop, undercover or not) who he meets on the street. He stalks her and tries to gain her love, but trouble ensues when the girl finds out that he is the leader of a gang and tries to either arrest him or get information from him about his gang and other gangs. <3

xxxxOther Ideas
- Prison
- Correctional Camp/ Institution
- Insane Asylum
- The Rogues as ghosts (Maybe trying to pass on)
- More to be added

Bully

Pairings: (I may accept others.)
Gord x Jimmy
Gord x OC
Derby x Bif (This would probably be a one sided relationship)
Derby x Pinky
Derby x OC
Tad x OC
Johnny x Lola
Johnny x OC
Lola x Gord
Lola x Jimmy
Lola x OC
Gary does not love; he's a sociopath. I can be convinced into Gary x Petey
My OCs x Your OCs

My OCs:
Dallas (Dally) Vincent- Johnny and Lola's child. He leads the greasers with hope and trains them to be to be tough enough to survive the harsh streets of New Coventry. The kid tries to take care of his parents when they need help. While he may seem to like violence, he is really just scared.

Derby (Junior) Harrington Jr.- Derby and Pinky's child. He was tossed against a wall when he was little and has suffered from minor brain damage ever since. While he does try to act like his father to get the man to love him, he usually fails. Little things amuse him.

Marty Taylor- Bif's child. His mother, Rosanna, got shot when he was around ten years old. He tried to save her by jumping on the man, but this attempt failed. Ever since then he focused on his strength and toughness. He may seem nasty, but it is a front to make him look tough. He is a lab rat to his sister and often comes down with weird side effects. Also he is jealous of his sister's constant attention and abundance of friends.

Jenn Taylor- Marty's twin sister. Ever since her mother died, she has been blaming Marty's attempt to help for the death. She often uses Marty for her chemistry experiments and sometimes purposely makes the side effects happen. Usually she is seen as a sweet kid, who is very successful.

xxxxScenario One
Gary won the final fight. He rules the school with an iron fist, but was it worth it?

xxxxScenario Two
Instead of Gary being the main villain, Derby is. Using his seemingly endless money, cunning, and skills of manipulation, he buys and cons people into trusting him until he becomes the king of the school. At first it did not seem like a problem, but then he started to make the other students do work for him and treats them like trash (as always), and if anyone tried to strike back, he would have them killed (or sent to Happy Volts. Your choice.). Now it's up to Jimmy, Pete, and Gary to fix this.

xxxxScenario Three
Gary escapes from Happy Volts (I'd assume this is where he went after the game.) seeking revenge on Jimmy.

xxxxScenario Four [Yay, Tad!]
Something involving Tad. I may have ideas, but I'd rather talk them out with you. The kid gets abused by his daddy, so we could do something involving that.
Perhaps based on the song 'Troubled Child' by Journey.

xxxxScenario Five
Parallel dimension time? I had a dream where Bif and someone else woke up in a place where everyone acted the opposite of the way that they do. Jimmy was the one taking over the school. It was a really enjoyable dream. <3

xxxxNext-generation Senario One
This plot takes place when the children of characters in Bully are going to Bullworth Academy. The Preps and Greasers are the top clique, and are constantly fighting. A transfer student comes in and tries to take over the school. The rest of the plot can be talked through between you and me. (We will have to talk out who has kids with who, but I do have a few characters for this. Just ask me.)

xxxxSome other ideas involve:
The year before Jimmy was at Bullworth Academy.
The year after the game.
Apocalypse/war type plot (/I have vague ideas for this.) Gonna be based on 'Violet Hill' by Coldplay.

(For the next-generation plots we will have to talk out who has kids with who, but I do have a few characters for this. Just ask me.)
Next-Generation Senario One
This plot takes place when the children of characters in Bully are going to Bullworth Academy. The Preps and Greasers are the top cliques, and are constantly fighting. A transfer student comes in and tries to take over the school. The rest of the plot can be talked through between you and me.
<3

xxxxNext-Generation Senario Two
This plot takes place in New Coventry. Dally finds a girl (or saves her) and they fall in love. Eventually they decide to go on an adventure around Bullworth. (Then they could explore more places) <3

xxxxSome other ideas involve:
Dally being saved by someone. Either he is found hurt or starving to death.
TRON

Maybe we could do something where video game programs find their way into the world of the users.

Potential Crossover Ideas:
I'll crossover most things.
Ask me.

Beloved Prophet

First bump..

Beloved Prophet

I hope a new thread helps me get role plays..

Beloved Prophet

Beloved Prophet

I want to think up more plots..

Beloved Prophet

Beloved Prophet

Listening to:
'Turn To Stone' by ELO

Beloved Prophet

Listening to:
'In The City' by the Eagles

Beloved Prophet

Listening to: